The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Chapter 14 – The Frenchman from Spain Mm11

Chapter 14 – The Frenchman from Spain Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Chapter 14 – The Frenchman from Spain Mm11

Chapter 14 – The Frenchman from Spain Regist10

Chapter 14 – The Frenchman from Spain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chapter 14 – The Frenchman from Spain Empty Chapter 14 – The Frenchman from Spain

Post by Guest 08.05.12 18:27

Chapter 14 – The Frenchman from Spain

A knock on the door is followed by the entrance of a man in his thirties, who is holding a briefcase under his arm. Francisco invites him to take a seat. João Tavares says that they are aware that the Spanish man has been trying to contact for quite some time now, but that they have been very busy.

In a mixture of Portuguese and Spanish, the man replies that he understands. He states that he investigates this type of cases and that he holds information that he thinks is in their interest.

- But… - Francisco interrupts – as far as I know, you have been talking to the media for a while now, speaking about someone called ‘El Frances’, isn’t it? Please tell us about that, then.

- Yes it’s true… yes… this man is very dangerous and we have to be very careful…

- Don’t worry about that – João Tavares interrupts – danger is our business and we don’t do anything else but handle those dangerous guys – he says, smiling.

- Well… I have documents here with me that will prove I’m right. This man works for pedophile networks and he abducts boys and girls on order… I believe that Madeleine is alive and that she is worth over two million euros for the trafficking networks…

- Two million? – Francisco is surprised.

- So… - João Tavares says – can you explain to me how the most wanted child in the world, one that has her photo visible just about everywhere, can be worth all that money? Isn’t that a counter-sense? But move on… what evidence do you have of what you are saying? We investigate all the possibilities, but we have to have something solid to work on, otherwise every person that walks into here tells us a different story and there we go, following another ghost and collecting one more stamp to place into our scrapbook of invisible suspects. I’m sure you know what I mean, my friend. What do you base your allegations on?

The man senses the provocative tone, but this is how it has to be done. One cannot show too much interest under such circumstances, risking that the person who came into the police offices to give information, leaves with more than she walked in with. Here, information can only flow into one direction, and it certainly is not from the police to the informant.

- I have information that the man spoke to some persons in a Bar in Seville, and that he mentioned Madeleine. Now you go and investigate…

- Well, that’s better, then! – João Tavares says – That’s it, then? You heard that some people heard about a Frenchman. And this was in Seville… And a guy who, according to you, works in child abductions for pedophile networks, hangs around in bars speaking about it… very well… I will tell you one thing, then, I have a reputable psychologist that swears that she saw the child in the company of a couple, a Dutch man and an English woman, in Belgium. We found them and everything has been clarified. If we hadn’t, Belgium would be upside down by now. I have a teacher who swears that she saw the child crying out for her mother at a petrol station in Morocco. The images from the location show absolutely nothing. In Malta, she has been seen lots of times, but when it is time to catch her, it seems that she has been moved onto the other side of the island.

After a pause, he continues:

- An illustrious architect in Switzerland also spotted the child in Greece. I have a brilliant detective from your country saying that he has surrounded a village in the mountains in Morocco, because he is certain that the child was taken there and is being held captive. Right after that, he says it was Murat and his friend who abducted the child. To complete the film, as you well you, a few days ago the most wanted child in the world was being carried on the back of a poor woman, along a national road in Morocco. This one got herself a photo and everything. As you can see, my dear friend, there are plenty of certainties in this case, but the difference is that someone who has no responsibility in the case can go around and say what he pleases, while we have to sit in here and work through everything that pops up. Do you understand? Then do us a favor, and when you manage to collect more and better information than that, bring it over, and we will be only too happy to analyze it, ok?

The chief’s speech comes out all at once, unloading his thoughts. Actually, this case is intoxicated with speculative information, which contaminates the road that leads to the Truth.

After this episode and after yet another phone call from this individual, João Tavares refused to see him again, because apart from the lack of quality of the information that he was offering, he was far too worried about being photographed at the PJ’s door in Portimao, and giving interviews where he said nothing relevant and where he complained about having leads that the police did not value.

The silence that followed would end up proving that he had no credibility.

Later on, João Tavares found out that the Spaniard had proposed to sell to Metodo 3, for 40 000 euros, information that allegedly would lead them to the whereabouts of Madeleine McCann.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top