The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Another Costa sighting!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Another Costa sighting!

Post by tigger on Thu 10 May - 11:54

The delightfully named Cordelia Kretzschmar wrote:

So as unlikely a place as the campsite may seem, let it be investigated. And here's hoping it is finally the needle in the haystack that points them to their little girl.

Well, on the new photograph she looks about 12 and even at nine years old, the phrase 'little girl' is redundant. Certainly the 9 year old would think so.
IMO most people are still looking for the 2.5 year old of the poster - mass hypnotism not having worn off yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Thu 10 May - 12:08

Ribisl wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:It's disgusting they exposed the man and his family to risk by printing his name.
If I were him I will sue the mccanns. Or, at least speak to the press, demand an apology, and made it known that what they did was disgusting putting innocent people at risk over a mystery of a missing child the parents alleged was abducted.

I would ask how can it be practical or lawful for the mccanns to demand that the public report and inconvenience the public when they themselves didnt co-operate with the Police to get themselves eliminated.

I would want the papers to ask the mccanns -
Why didnt kate answer 48 questions, except one, in reply that she knew tat by not answering she is hindering the investigation?
Why did they and friends impose conditions for the re-enactment>
Why they u-turn on the poly gragh test - ie why did they say they will take the test only to place conditions on it?

Why do the impose so many conditions on burden of proof to prove themselves innocent?
Surely the onus is on them to prove themselves innocent by getting themselves eliminated; while the onus for the Police is to find out what really happened to Madeleine.

Most of all, I would demand that the papers that splashed my name for the whole world to read with the insinuation of "Paedophile" to ask the mccanns:
How can they realistically (or lawfully) expect the Public to inconvenience everyone with a blond child Maddie's age and put innocent people at risk. The very least they should do is to get themselves eliminated out of the equation, only when the Police announced they are eliminated of involvement (not spin eliminated by their mouthpiece) but eliminated by the Police announcing it publicly, then it is fair to ask the public to look out.

Of course we can expect the Papers to print they were "cleared" ..blah blah blah...the ususal gibberish.
Lastly I would want the press to ask them : why didn't they request for the case to be reopened - it costs only a stamp .

Fully agree, aiyoyo. Interesting that even the German tabloid Bild did not publish the man's full name (they referred to him as 'M. Karsten').

Press Complaints Commission - Editors' Code of Practice states

3 Privacy

i) Everyone is entitled to respect for his or her private and family life, home, health and correspondence, including digital communications.

ii) Editors will be expected to justify intrusions into any individual's private life without consent. Account will be taken of the complainant's own public disclosures of information.

iii) It is unacceptable to photograph individuals in private places without their consent.

Note - Private places are public or private property where there is a reasonable expectation of privacy.

Media ethics and standards in the UK have sadly sunk to an abysmal level. But frankly what can we expect when they are being courted and even manipulated by the very authorities such as the SY and the Downing Street that ought to be upholding their own accountability and high standards but clearly failing to do so. How very depressing.

I read on the other site that it was Rebekah Brooks who leaned on Cameron to do the review.
Would the real reason for the sudden closure of NOTW be more than hacking related? I remember RB told staff there were more damaging stuff to come when they had to shut down. To think that of all people the mccanns, the most high profile couple in a century or more, were not hacked by NI something very sinister must either be covered up or unearthed by NI.

Either way, they were in it to sensationalize for profit margins. Also, they must have realized they were conned by the mccanns but they were in it so deep that they cant u-turn without serious further criminality implications for Murdoch and Brooks,
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Thu 10 May - 12:21

tigger wrote:The delightfully named Cordelia Kretzschmar wrote:

So as unlikely a place as the campsite may seem, let it be investigated. And here's hoping it is finally the needle in the haystack that points them to their little girl.

Well, on the new photograph she looks about 12 and even at nine years old, the phrase 'little girl' is redundant. Certainly the 9 year old would think so.
IMO most people are still looking for the 2.5 year old of the poster - mass hypnotism not having worn off yet.

When the mccanns use abduction as a tool for their monetary gain they knew that marketing Madeleine was the perfect strategy because the continent is full of little blond girls and the possibility of good hearted people reporting in sighting is endless and infinite.

What is odd is that no sighting is ever reported in the UK even though UK is also full of little blond girls. If the abductor is a daring travelling vagabond then border is not a deterrent surely? Also what is so very odd about these sightings is that the sighters always come forward belatedly. This latest one, the Brit woman, even allowed her photo to be splashed on the papers. If she's not bogus then she is an attention seeker no doubt about it. After all how many decent people would want their face splash in the papers over a sighting ?

aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on Thu 10 May - 13:06

aiyoyo wrote:
After all how many decent people would want their face splash in the papers over a sighting ?
Absolutely spot on. That they (collectively) should encourage these feeble-minded attention seekers to hit tabloid headlines week after week is beyond contempt. They are all cashing in from this immoral enterprise: the McCanns and their cronies, tabloid newspapers, television.

So far I have found no convincing explanation for the SY's involvement in this though. Surely, they cannot be making themselves richer by wasting tax payers' money. Then why? Because of their recent 'appeal', more and more bogus sightings will be reported while any half decent man or woman with some real clue would be discouraged from approaching them, precisely for the fear of having their full name/face/address/telephone number/medial history splashed in the papers.

I have always believed that sooner or later one of the T7 will break ranks and come clean, or give enough hint of evidence that can lead us to the truth. But this present media hype is certainly not helping to sever the weakest link either.

Ribisl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariita on Thu 10 May - 15:07

No "sightings" of Madeleine ever reported in the UK? Yes, that´s odd but I guess Kate&Gerry has the perfect answer to that question: The abductor would NEVER ever dare to take her cross the border to the United McCanndom, Madeleines country of origin. But on the other hand, Kate says in a swedish interview(with Annika Widegren on Tv4play) that she hopes Madeleine is being taken care of and that she is happy, whoever she is with. So maybe the abductor doesn´t have to fear anything after all, as long as he takes good care of their daughter - and makes her happy...? Kate adds that it would be better if Madeleine was with her family, though.
Mariita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 10 May - 15:12

Mariita wrote:No "sightings" of Madeleine ever reported in the UK? Yes, that´s odd but I guess Kate&Gerry has the perfect answer to that question: The abductor would NEVER ever dare to take her cross the border to the United McCanndom, Madeleines country of origin. But on the other hand, Kate says in a swedish interview(with Annika Widegren on Tv4play) that she hopes Madeleine is being taken care of and that she is happy, whoever she is with. So maybe the abductor doesn´t have to fear anything after all, as long as he takes good care of their daughter - and makes her happy...? Kate adds that it would be better if Madeleine was with her family, though.

Yes there were sightings in the UK, I remember this one very well............

Is Madeleine in Britain? Dorset councillor claims: 'She came to my house with a Portuguese couple'

[snipped]

Kate and Gerry McCann face yet another potential disappointment after reports emerged last night that Madeleine McCann has been spotted in Britain.

Detectives are said to be launching a major inquiry into the claim that the missing four-year-old was seen by a man in Dorset.

Retired civil servant Alan Cameron alerted police after a Portuguese couple turned up at his home in the village of Stratton

Mr Cameron, 66, told the Sunday Express: "They knocked on my door and said they had come to buy the garden furniture I'd put on sale in a local ad."

"Straight away they struck me as odd. The woman said she was Italian but they were speaking fluent Portuguese.

"The man had a few days' growth on his face and was wearing filthy clothes. He told me they ran a language centre in Weymouth but then the woman hit him and told him to be quiet."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-517895/Is-Madeleine-Britain-Dorset-councillor-claims-She-came-house-Portuguese-couple.html#ixzz1uTaDPsK4

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-517895/Is-Madeleine-Britain-Dorset-councillor-claims-She-came-house-Portuguese-couple.html#ixzz1uTZoi9r3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariita on Thu 10 May - 15:25

Ok, I read a post above where it was claimed that no sightings had been reported in the UK... Thinking more about it, it would have been REALLY odd if nothing had come up in the UK! But if that would have been the case, my imaginary answer of the McCanns wouldn´t be so wrong, maybe
Mariita

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on Thu 10 May - 15:40

Sorry, my mistake then. I didnt realise there had been one.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 10 May - 15:49

aiyoyo wrote:Sorry, my mistake then. I didnt realise there had been one.

Hi aiyoyo, how could you have missed such a huge story, and with unforgettable lines as this........

Mr Cameron, 66, told the Sunday Express: "They knocked on my door and said they had come to buy the garden furniture I'd put on sale in a local ad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross on Thu 10 May - 16:44

candyfloss wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:Sorry, my mistake then. I didnt realise there had been one.

Hi aiyoyo, how could you have missed such a huge story, and with unforgettable lines as this........

My favourite line:

"The man had a few days' growth on his face and was
wearing filthy clothes. He told me they ran a language centre in
Weymouth but then the woman hit him and told him to be
quiet."

I mean seriously. Are we really supposed to believe this nonsense?

Buddha
Ross

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on Thu 10 May - 17:14

This was the one where he said they spoke fluent Portuguese, even though he himself doesn't speak a single word !! Beyond parody.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on Thu 10 May - 22:02

there was the alledged letter from hewlett to his son which he BURNT

more bollix to the mix

friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsDoubtful on Fri 11 May - 13:19

aiyoyo wrote:
tigger wrote:The delightfully named Cordelia Kretzschmar wrote:

When the mccanns use abduction as a tool for their monetary gain they knew that marketing Madeleine was the perfect strategy because the continent is full of little blond girls and the possibility of good hearted people reporting in sighting is endless and infinite.

What is odd is that no sighting is ever reported in the UK even though UK is also full of little blond girls. If the abductor is a daring travelling vagabond then border is not a deterrent surely? Also what is so very odd about these sightings is that the sighters always come forward belatedly. This latest one, the Brit woman, even allowed her photo to be splashed on the papers. If she's not bogus then she is an attention seeker no doubt about it. After all how many decent people would want their face splash in the papers over a sighting ?

The thing is though there have been so many appeals for more information so why has this women only surfaced now? I think this is a total setup by a certain party. It was done just to get maddy back in the news. No one with half a brain surely would think this girl was snatched then taken on holiday 2 hours away from whence she came, bloody madness.

The child is never going to be found on holiday now is she.

I would think the only time she went anywhere was probably in a blue tennis bag or similar and if she was abducted that is how the abducted would have removed her, there is no way anyone would just carry out a child at a busy time in their arms no way. Poor little mite. Whatever happened to her would not have been a good thing and why her parents if they are innocent cant see that then well what can I say. This child if taken by a pedophile would be in hell like so many others before her.

That poor family from the camp site must be feeling really bad and I bet you a tenner this girl looked nothing like Maddy apart from being blonde.

Madness and stupidity rules in this case and it started with the idiots the metodo 3 who were seen to carry the famous cuddle cat in images that still make me cringe.

MrsDoubtful

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on Fri 11 May - 13:49

="friedtomatoes"
more bollix to the mix
eye of newt,
liver of blaspheming journalist

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4