The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Facebook update from OFMC

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by jd on 02.08.12 12:30

The mccanns should be sued for these stickers as they have false and misleading information on them. There was never an abduction and there has never been a shred of evidence of one

If someone can be sued for leaflets which has true actual 'facts' on them, then the mccanns can be sued for giving out stickers with false and misleading information on them

avatar
jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 02.08.12 12:39

Moa wrote:All I can say is that if it was my daughter truly missing I would throw those stickers for FREE at anyone wanting to have them !! Even if I had to pay it from my own pocket and starv a week for doing it !!!

But, Moa, if they'd done that then they wouldn't be millionaires now, and they'd still have a mortgage.

And they wouldn't be able to afford to sue Gonçalo and Tony.

And Maddie still wouldn't have been found anyway.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9256
Reputation : 4659
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by Guest on 02.08.12 13:33

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:
Moa wrote:All I can say is that if it was my daughter truly missing I would throw those stickers for FREE at anyone wanting to have them !! Even if I had to pay it from my own pocket and starv a week for doing it !!!

But, Moa, if they'd done that then they wouldn't be millionaires now, and they'd still have a mortgage.

And they wouldn't be able to afford to sue Gonçalo and Tony.

And Maddie still wouldn't have been found anyway.

Your right, that gives it justice then !

I tought the reason for donate to them was to help find M, and the donation would therefor go to give out free stickers etc..and the donation would cover for the cost of making them. But ofcourse the donation goes to other more important things like the things u mention above !! Silly me believing they acually want to find her.. spin

But when they know shes nowhere to be found, why throw anything free at anyone ! That would be a waste of money wouldnt it !
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by Guest on 15.08.12 17:50

Post from Yesterday

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
for 19 timer siden
A huge thank you to Keith Bickle and Exclusive Tattoos in Sweden for their generous donation to the Find Madeleine fund. All the tattooists who came to the fund raiser have agreed to post Madeleine's poster. A heartfelt thank you for your donation and for not giving-up on Madeleine.

http://nwt.se/webb-tv/article934527.ece

Post from today


Official Find Madeleine Campaign
A thank you to our supporters for keeping Madeleine's profile high. 327 people joined in on the pink balloon event. Thank you Kelly Cozens and everyone else who organised and participated in this event. ~FM Webmaster

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

OMG

Post by Guest on 07.09.12 15:14

Last one from Official M site on FB

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
Likt · for ca. ett minutt siden

Thanks to Rebacca and Stephen Lane for sending us this picture of an Eddie Stobart lorry with Madeleine's picture.


[img][/img]
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by rainbow-fairy on 07.09.12 15:23

@jd wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
I am gobsmacked if this is the case. They want people to find Madeleine, yet they want to charge for the stickers to find their daughter, when there are thousands of pounds in the fund. I really am shocked at that answer if people are asking for them.

My words exactly Candyfloss...gobsmacked. You have to 'purchase' a holiday pack to be able to get a sticker to help with the search of their daughter! Utterly amazing. It was the same with the posters, rather than have a PDF to download and print off yourself, you had to purchase something else to get one poster free or purchase the poster itself (with a maximum of 5 posters allowed to order at any one time). I liken it to buying merchandise & memorabilia from one of your favourite pop groups website....get your free poster or sticker with your order. This is not the actions of any parents trying to find their missing child in the slightest....just coining in money at every single opportunity

Do taxi drivers have to provide proof of their license to be able to get their sticker for 'free'!! All those millions they wasted on legals and fraud PI's etc could have been spent on providing anyone who wanted to help get the free posters and stickers to put up...Poor Maddie, she doesn't have a chance with parents like hers


100% agreed jd and candyfloss

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

Back to top Go down

Oh lord

Post by Guest on 10.09.12 16:10

Today on Facebook

Lisa Wallander Scrapbook

[img][/img]
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by sonic72 on 10.09.12 22:03

What is the point of the mock up photo that is an impression of what she might look like today?

I get the idea behind it but it's pointless, because it's just a wild guess at what she 'might' look like and probably isn't very accurate.

So they are asking for people to look for a girl that is just a virtual entity? A person that never existed in the first place?!

The face they ask for money for stickers just highlights how much of a scam their fund is. Stickers are just marketing for their fund, at the buyers own expense!

Why didn't they get Brain Kennedy the multi-millionaire to pay for the stickers, he seems happy to pay for all their other expenses, in fact they don't even need a fund with his financial input. Why has BK never been bothered about other cases? Seems odd that he is paying CM's wages etc too.
avatar
sonic72

Posts : 341
Reputation : 70
Join date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by Olympicana_Reloaded on 11.09.12 4:15

Moa wrote:Today on Facebook

Lisa Wallander Scrapbook

[img][/img]

Nothing unusual about that photo on Facebook. Below you will find other stock images of the "ideal family".



Olympicana_Reloaded

Posts : 167
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by aiyoyo on 11.09.12 5:15

The term ‘mystery’ (commonly
used by the media) is not applicable until all possible avenues have
been explored. They haven’t been, and can’t be until the case is
reopened.

That's a stupidest thing a pair of NHS doctors had said.
You do have to wonder whether they understand the definition of "Mystery"
Anything unknown is a mystery, unless their subconscious is playing trick on them blocking their understanding of the word, and unknowingly there're telling us they knew exactly what happened to her.

If their definition of "all avenues" mean sightings , including those imaginary ones by psychic and medium, then it's just one long avenue littered with itinerate bogus sightings. Does that constitute "all avenues"? or just by mccanns' dictionary?
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 319
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by Guest on 11.09.12 8:26

Moa wrote:Last one from Official M site on FB

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
Likt · for ca. ett minutt siden

Thanks to Rebacca and Stephen Lane for sending us this picture of an Eddie Stobart lorry with Madeleine's picture.


[img][/img]

There's a load more Eddie Stobbart lorries with Madeleine's picture on this link

http://themccanngallery.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-post.html
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by Woofer on 11.09.12 10:23

In another discussion thread Ross has explained how Neuro Linguistic Programming is used to influence the population. Interesting because KM has referred to Maddie`s picture as being iconic. So there you have it. Anyone would think they`re planning a new religion.
avatar
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by Guest on 11.09.12 10:37

The behaviour of the real hardcore McCann supporters is similar to that of people brainwashed by religious cults so I won't be surprised (and I'm only half-joking) if, in years to come, McCannism is accepted as a religion!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by Woofer on 11.09.12 10:41

Jean wrote:The behaviour of the real hardcore McCann supporters is similar to that of people brainwashed by religious cults so I won't be surprised (and I'm only half-joking) if, in years to come, McCannism is accepted as a religion!

omg Jean - sounds like `mechanism` - how apt.
avatar
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by PeterMac on 11.09.12 11:18

@Woofer wrote:
Jean wrote:The behaviour of the real hardcore McCann supporters is similar to that of people brainwashed by religious cults so I won't be surprised (and I'm only half-joking) if, in years to come, McCannism is accepted as a religion!
omg Jean - sounds like `mechanism` - how apt.


I believe in the Abductor, Maker of mysteries and myths.
I believe in Madeleine, his only abducted daughter,
She was conceivced by IVF, and born of the blessed Kate
She suffered under her parents, and was abandoned.
On the sixth day she was lost, and is still not found
She ascended to the status of Legend
I believe in the “Fund”, the Directors, and the lawyers
The lack of forgiveness of sins shown by the parents
and the Mystery everlasting.
Because I "know"


____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by Woofer on 11.09.12 11:23

@PeterMac wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
Jean wrote:The behaviour of the real hardcore McCann supporters is similar to that of people brainwashed by religious cults so I won't be surprised (and I'm only half-joking) if, in years to come, McCannism is accepted as a religion!
omg Jean - sounds like `mechanism` - how apt.


I believe in the Abductor, Maker of mysteries and myths.
I believe in Madeleine, his only abducted daughter,
She was conceivced by IVF, and born of the blessed Kate
She suffered under her parents, and was abandoned.
On the sixth day she was lost, and is still not found
She ascended to the status of Legend
I believe in the “Fund”, the Directors, and the lawyers
The lack of forgiveness of sins shown by the parents
and the Mystery everlasting.
Because I "know"


Gone cold, Shudder shudder - shurrup
avatar
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by tigger on 11.09.12 11:45

@Woofer wrote:In another discussion thread Ross has explained how Neuro Linguistic Programming is used to influence the population. Interesting because KM has referred to Maddie`s picture as being iconic. So there you have it. Anyone would think they`re planning a new religion.

That picture was a masterstroke, which led me to believe early on they had excellent marketing advice. Believing in the McCanns is already a religion, even people I got on with extremely well - before they tried to bite my head off - do not question or even consider the facts.
"How dare you say that about the mcCanns!' an ex-friend said to me. They now have the status of religious maniacs as far as I'm concerned and I treat them as such. Dangerous.

'How dare you say such things about the Prime Minister! ' another friend once told me 'we live in a democracy!'. Too late to save their souls imo.
Besides - we don't anymore.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by bobbin on 11.09.12 11:49

@PeterMac wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
Jean wrote:The behaviour of the real hardcore McCann supporters is similar to that of people brainwashed by religious cults so I won't be surprised (and I'm only half-joking) if, in years to come, McCannism is accepted as a religion!
omg Jean - sounds like `mechanism` - how apt.


I believe in the Abductor, Maker of mysteries and myths.
I believe in Madeleine, his only abducted daughter,
She was conceivced by IVF, and born of the blessed Kate
She suffered under her parents, and was abandoned.
On the sixth day she was lost, and is still not found
She ascended to the status of Legend
I believe in the “Fund”, the Directors, and the lawyers
The lack of forgiveness of sins shown by the parents
and the Mystery everlasting.
Because I "know"

Sorry, was that last bit of the Holy K(ow)s mantra meant to read 'Because i erm, yer know, i er, er, yer know, i know, yer know'.

bobbin

Posts : 2037
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by Guest on 11.09.12 11:56

Digressing a little if I may, there's a very funny atheist comedian called Pat Condell. PeterMac, if you haven't already heard of him, you'll love him!

http://www.patcondell.net/

He's not against personal spirituality, just the lunacy of people expecting or demanding special treatment because of their beliefs.

He has published comments on the Feedback page from so-called "believers" and I must warn you that the language is absolutely vile.

That is what reminds me of the hardcore McCann brigade.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by Olympicana_Reloaded on 04.10.12 14:05

Child admits abduction claim was false - police statement

Following extensive police enquiries, it has now been established that an alleged abduction attempt of a 12-year-old girl in Southampton on Thursday, September 20th, did not take place.

The girl was walking to school and had told police that a man in a white transit van attempted to grab her and force her into the van but she managed to fight him off and run to school. Last night, the girl admitted to police that she had made up the entire story.

Det Ch Insp Pete McGowan said: “Whenever an allegation is made, rumour quickly spreads within the local community and quite understandably people become anxious, especially when the word 'abduction' is used. This in turn could create hysteria which leads to an increase in reporting."


Also, placing and passing on unconfirmed rumour, especially through social networks like Facebook only heightens the problem and causes increased concern within the neighbourhood and local school communities. We would therefore strongly urge people not to engage in this practice.

"The girl now realises that what she did was wrong and has shown regret and remorse and no further action will be taken on this occasion. However, making any false or malicious claim to the police is a very serious offence and can result in the person being arrested.”

– Det Ch Insp Pete McGowan

http://www.itv.com/news/meridian/update/2012-10-04/child-admits-abduction-claim-was-false-police-statement/

Olympicana_Reloaded

Posts : 167
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by PeterMac on 04.10.12 15:42

@Olympicana_Reloaded wrote:Child admits abduction claim was false - police statement
Following extensive police enquiries, it has now been established that an alleged abduction attempt of a 12-year-old girl in Southampton on Thursday, September 20th, did not take place.
The girl was walking to school and had told police that a man in a white transit van attempted to grab her and force her into the van but she managed to fight him off and run to school. Last night, the girl admitted to police that she had made up the entire story.
Det Ch Insp Pete McGowan said: “Whenever an allegation is made, rumour quickly spreads within the local community and quite understandably people become anxious, especially when the word 'abduction' is used. This in turn could create hysteria which leads to an increase in reporting."

Also, placing and passing on unconfirmed rumour, especially through social networks like Facebook only heightens the problem and causes increased concern within the neighbourhood and local school communities. We would therefore strongly urge people not to engage in this practice.
"The girl now realises that what she did was wrong and has shown regret and remorse and no further action will be taken on this occasion. However, making any false or malicious claim to the police is a very serious offence and can result in the person being arrested.”
– Det Ch Insp Pete McGowan
/
It could also result in a person being lynched.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by Guest on 05.10.12 13:28


Official Find Madeleine Campaign
Our thoughts and prayers go out to April's family. ~FM Webmaster
Likes · · Shares · 518323 · 8 minutes ago
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Money

Post by Guest on 14.10.12 9:11

Oh lord, today's update from their fb account :

Please do not donate to anyone by text message asking for moneys in Madeleine's name. We do not use this method at this point in time for donations.
Thank you to all who have given in th past to help in the search for Madeleine.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook update from OFMC

Post by PeterMac on 14.10.12 9:15

Moa wrote:Oh lord, today's update from their fb account :

Please do not donate to anyone by text message asking for moneys in Madeleine's name. We do not use this method at this point in time for donations.
Thank you to all who have given in th past to help in the search for Madeleine.
But we reserve the right to do so in the future ?????

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/