The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

DCI Redwood on Daybreak: VIDEO Added - Page 3 Mm11

DCI Redwood on Daybreak: VIDEO Added - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

DCI Redwood on Daybreak: VIDEO Added - Page 3 Mm11

DCI Redwood on Daybreak: VIDEO Added - Page 3 Regist10

DCI Redwood on Daybreak: VIDEO Added

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DCI Redwood on Daybreak: VIDEO Added - Page 3 Empty Re: DCI Redwood on Daybreak: VIDEO Added

Post by tigger 28.04.12 14:04

RussianDoll wrote:

I have seen the other clip where the video [the one I saw at least started at his point...] starts with his saying he is satisfied that someone took the child from her apartment, then mentions stranger abduction. I do not know if he was asked a leading question by the interviewer, put on the spot, he would have been in hot water to deny that possibility, because it implicates the parents immediately. I was surprised he did not announce that as a possibility, rather than say he was satisifed a stranger took Maddie, however the word stranger has a legal definition which is not as laypeople would understand it and maybe he was using the word that way.
unquote.

It is quite possible that a stranger took Maddie from the apartment. (Don't faint!) Because I've been convinced all along that the transfer of the body was not done by either parent. We have lots of forensic linguistics to indicate that - and Dr. Roberts.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

DCI Redwood on Daybreak: VIDEO Added - Page 3 Empty Re: DCI Redwood on Daybreak: VIDEO Added

Post by Guest 28.04.12 14:06

tigger wrote:RussianDoll wrote:

I have seen the other clip where the video [the one I saw at least started at his point...] starts with his saying he is satisfied that someone took the child from her apartment, then mentions stranger abduction. I do not know if he was asked a leading question by the interviewer, put on the spot, he would have been in hot water to deny that possibility, because it implicates the parents immediately. I was surprised he did not announce that as a possibility, rather than say he was satisifed a stranger took Maddie, however the word stranger has a legal definition which is not as laypeople would understand it and maybe he was using the word that way.
unquote.

It is quite possible that a stranger took Maddie from the apartment. (Don't faint!) Because I've been convinced all along that the transfer of the body was not done by either parent. We have lots of forensic linguistics to indicate that - and Dr. Roberts.

Didn't Kate McCann shout "they've taken her"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 28.04.12 14:10

candyfloss wrote:
tigger wrote:RussianDoll wrote:

unquote.

Didn't Kate McCann shout "they've taken her"

Yes, she said that according to David Payne's rogatory interview. I wonder who she was thinking of.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 28.04.12 14:17

And here's Dr. Roberts, McCannfiles.com 2007

Dr. Roberts has analysed a certain 'handover' scenario from what Kate said. The 'she has been taken away from us' makes them part of the process. I'm convinced that the disposal of the body was done by a third party with the help of Gerry probably.

quote: It is something of a puzzle as to how, given our instinctual avoidance of telling lies, GM was able to make his unforgettable homecoming statement on the airport runway without showing any obvious sign of discomfort ('...except to say that we played no part in the disappearance of our lovely daughter Madeleine.'). Although he substituted 'disappearance' for 'abduction', the opening disclaimer, 'we played no part in', remains troublesome. If this was not lying, might that have been because GM privately and deliberately misconstrued 'no part' as 'no active part', thereby dismissing any connection with the contributory negligence of child abandonment? Or was he being absolutely truthful?
There may be sufficient evidence to confirm that Madeleine was not the victim of a 'stranger abduction', but how do we know someone else did not make her 'disappear'? We do not. And if the McCanns were not directly responsible for any injury to the child in the first instance, then GM's statement is entirely valid and entirely truthful into the bargain.
unquote -

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 28.04.12 15:08

I read recently that abduction by a stranger in law is defined as a person unknown or slightly known to the victim. I wonder if it encompasses what is in Canadian law...... will do some research, I think these would be covered by "slightly known to"
It is important to note that the Canadian law enforcement definition of a stranger not only refers to someone totally unknown to the child victim but also refers to relatives, friends, and acquaintances

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 28.04.12 16:53

jd wrote:The 'you knows' are back winkwink

(Why) Do you believe she is still alive?....I believe she’s still alive because, at the beginning of this case…it’s a huge privilege for us at the Metropolitan Police to be part of this investigation…er, investigation review. Is that we came with a completely open mind

What on earth is this answer????

It is like the rogatories.
Not what he really knows to be the case.
In fact, after re reading this transcript, I think he used a heck of a lot of words to say nothing, really

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 28.04.12 17:36

russiandoll wrote:
jd wrote:The 'you knows' are back
(Why) Do you believe she is still alive?....I believe she’s still alive because, at the beginning of this case…it’s a huge privilege for us at the Metropolitan Police to be part of this investigation…er, investigation review. Is that we came with a completely open mind
What on earth is this answer????
It is like the rogatories.
Not what he really knows to be the case.
In fact, after re reading this transcript, I think he used a heck of a lot of words to say nothing, really

He is simply changing the subject, which allows him to say something since he cannot answer the question directly, either because his brain refuses to lie, or because he knows the rules about prejudicing a trial. One other way of doing this, to put the questioner off the scent, is to do the sort of rapid gibbering that CM employs. The interviewer ends up so shell shocked, and unable to recall what he has just said that he cannot then formulate the killer supplementary question, and ends up having to move on to the next topic.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.04.12 18:06

Oh dear, the curse......

Daybreak-up: Is time up for ITV1's troubled breakfast show just two years after £10m flop programme was launched?

12:36, 28 April 2012

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2136505/Daybreak-axed-Time-ITV1s-troubled-breakfast-just-2-years-launched.html#ixzz1tM7CzBYN
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 28.04.12 18:43

Just been reading up all the posts here as well as the post Panorama discussion and comments thread, but I am none the wiser. Unfortunately, we can only speculate as to why BBC aired this programme when they did, why Brunt's reporting appeared more in line with the MCs version of the event compared to his original Panorama reporting back in 2007, why Redwood participated in it and why he said what he said.

Madeleine and the McCanns by association are a hugely marketable commodity for the media who would naturally jump at any development, real or otherwise, in this sorry saga. So from the commercial point of view, I can understand BBC wanting to make this programme to coincide with her birthday and hype it as much as they could, at the same time toeing the TM line more or less so to avoid any possible libel. Yes, I can appreciate all that but still find it hard to accept the BBC have stooped to such a level as to be resorting to the kind of reporting we expect from the gutter press or Hello. What's happened to the journalistic integrity?

Members of the Society of Professional Journalists believe that public enlightenment is the forerunner of justice and the foundation of democracy. The duty of the journalist is to further those ends by seeking truth and providing a fair and comprehensive account of events and issues. Conscientious journalists from all media and specialties strive to serve the public with thoroughness and honesty. Professional integrity is the cornerstone of a journalist's credibility. Members of the Society share a dedication to ethical behavior and adopt this code to declare the Society's principles and standards of practice.
SPJ Code of Ethics

Even harder to comprehend is the comportment of the SY. That they should have considered it fit to accept the invitation for DCI Redwood to appear on Panorama (not to mention Daybreak and possibly more to follow) while their review is ongoing, knowing that he could not give an honest account or opinion without jeopardising the current investigation and/or any possible future trial. I keep thinking there had to be a hidden agenda but so far I fail to see any positive coming out of this as far as the SY are concerned. On the face of it, the prime motive for their collaboration was to appeal to the wider public to look out for Madeleine by publicising yet another age-progressed picture. But why now? I remain open minded but am bemused. gm

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 28.04.12 20:00

6.4. There will always be a degree of subjectivity in interpreting the term “stranger” in relation to SCAS criteria and contact officers are encouraged to liaise closely with the relevant SCAS assistant analyst (at NPIA) in relation to specific cases. As guidance the following definition and examples may be helpful: Stranger offences would be those where there has been no previous (or limited) peripheral contact between the victim and the suspect/offender. Examples of the coding “stranger” include:
where the suspect was the brother of the victim’s friend and they met for the first time on the day of the offence;
where the suspect and victim were briefly known to each other e.g. the offender chatted the victim up in the bar immediately prior to the offence;
the victim had no prior knowledge of the suspect and they had not met before the offence;
where the victim is a client of a prostitute (and there had been limited previous interaction between the two);
where there had been no face-to-face contact prior to the offending e.g. instances of internet or telephone communication;
where the suspect is familiar with the victim but it is not necessarily reciprocated and the victim is unlikely to know anything but the most basic personal information about the suspect e.g. bar person, postal worker, youth worker, shop keeper etc.

Examples of how "stranger" can be defined in aspects of the law.
Taken from
http://www.kent.police.uk/about_us/policies/n/n107.html
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top