The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:18 pm

I think sharonl is worried about starting a thread cos I keep merging em big grin
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:30 pm

I've done a separate thread for the Goncalo interview thumbsup
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today

Post by Blimunda on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:49 pm

@tigger wrote:
@auntiefi wrote:could this be why the panorama was rushed out and the press have gone mad - smokescreen for the availability of Amarals book?

Welcome auntie!
What a good idea! Yes, the thing was moved forward, if Amaral's book is out in English, will Amazon sell it? Otherwise one could start an Ebay shop.

From what we've seen fom these past years nobody would be interested in publishing dr. Amaral's books in English.
Amazon?! Didn't Amazon pull out Pat Brown's book?
If Amazon wouldn't allow P. Brown's book , I wonder how Amaral could ever fit on their shelves.....

Blimunda

Posts : 52
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today

Post by ShuBob on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:43 pm

@Blimunda wrote:
@tigger wrote:
@auntiefi wrote:could this be why the panorama was rushed out and the press have gone mad - smokescreen for the availability of Amarals book?

Welcome auntie!
What a good idea! Yes, the thing was moved forward, if Amaral's book is out in English, will Amazon sell it? Otherwise one could start an Ebay shop.

From what we've seen fom these past years nobody would be interested in publishing dr. Amaral's books in English.
Amazon?! Didn't Amazon pull out Pat Brown's book?
If Amazon wouldn't allow P. Brown's book , I wonder how Amaral could ever fit on their shelves.....

Unlike Pat Brown's which was self-published, Amaral used publishers and the book has been tested in the highest court in Portugal which concluded it didn't libel the McCanns. He will therefore be in a completely different position to Pat Brown re Amazon.

ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today

Post by Blimunda on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:29 pm

@ShuBob wrote:
@Blimunda wrote:
@tigger wrote:
@auntiefi wrote:could this be why the panorama was rushed out and the press have gone mad - smokescreen for the availability of Amarals book?

Welcome auntie!
What a good idea! Yes, the thing was moved forward, if Amaral's book is out in English, will Amazon sell it? Otherwise one could start an Ebay shop.

From what we've seen fom these past years nobody would be interested in publishing dr. Amaral's books in English.
Amazon?! Didn't Amazon pull out Pat Brown's book?
If Amazon wouldn't allow P. Brown's book , I wonder how Amaral could ever fit on their shelves.....

Unlike Pat Brown's which was self-published, Amaral used publishers and the book has been tested in the highest court in Portugal which concluded it didn't libel the McCanns. He will therefore be in a completely different position to Pat Brown re Amazon.

Yes, Pat Brown's is a self-published book, but I don't think that's the issue here; for sure Pat Brown's book wasn't censored because of that....but because somebody didn't like it? ... Or have I misunderstood it?
I would like to be corrected if I'm wrong.
Well, as far as I know the McCanns still think dr Amaral's book to be libellous, that's why they still want to get him into court....
It seems to me that Amazon , as the British press and the British establishment all have the same views concerning what can be read or not read about this case.

Blimunda

Posts : 52
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today

Post by jd on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:48 pm

Amazon got the carter ruck threat letter and just ran to the hills, even though carter ruck never did explain exactly what was libel in her book which was purporting a theory from the PJ files...something if you remember gerry (the one with the CATs number) said at the Leveson Inquiry he didn't have a problem with
avatar
jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today

Post by tigger on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:49 am

roses for JD!

Barnes and Noble do list Pat's book and as Pat has met Amaral? Perhaps they can work something out between them.
Pat's other( fictional) book is on Amazon - published very recently.


____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today

Post by russiandoll on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:28 am

I wish someone could produce a booklet of facts, things which have happened in this case, which are not actionable: events, times, people, what ,when and who. Keeping it very simple, easy to read, nothing but the facts. Which would logically raise many questions and red flags. And demonstrate in and of themselves that things simply do not add up. Probably done not in chronological order, but topic headings. No opinions or theories, nothing but the facts. Whic because they are facts cannot be disputed or argued away.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

avatar
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today

Post by tuom on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:47 am

@russiandoll wrote: I wish someone could produce a booklet of facts, things which have happened in this case, which are not actionable: events, times, people, what ,when and who. Keeping it very simple, easy to read, nothing but the facts. Which would logically raise many questions and red flags. And demonstrate in and of themselves that things simply do not add up. Probably done not in chronological order, but topic headings. No opinions or theories, nothing but the facts. Whic because they are facts cannot be disputed or argued away.



Great post RD , as a newbie here I have lots of reading and probing to do , whereas I do not want to bump up old posts I find I spend a lot time reading them and at times have no answers e.g. last night I reread the Dog markings and for the life of me I cannot believe that this evidence is being skimmed over , at present I am tring to understand the telephone calls made/received re MC's and friends so I may be missing all weekend trying to make sense of them !
avatar
tuom

Posts : 531
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-03-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today

Post by Newintown on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:00 pm

Admin, can I make a request that a mention of Goncalo's book is put on your moving strap line and where it can be obtained from. I have an English translation on my desktop, although I can't remember where I got it from - Pamalam's site maybe.

It would be good for people to see it mentioned as soon as they click on to this website.

Thanks for that in advance.
avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:04 pm

@Newintown wrote:Admin, can I make a request that a mention of Goncalo's book is put on your moving strap line and where it can be obtained from. I have an English translation on my desktop, although I can't remember where I got it from - Pamalam's site maybe.

It would be good for people to see it mentioned as soon as they click on to this website.

Thanks for that in advance.

It can be read on this forum Newintown, here's the thread.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/f4-goncalo-amaral-s-book-maddie-the-truth-about-the-lie
http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Don't know what this means from Joana, is the book coming to the UK?................

Joana Morais‏@xklamationReply

Banned book 'Maddie, The Truth of the Lie', soon in a bookshop near you, if it isn't Carter Rucked by #McCann couple http://truthofthelie.com/the-book/chapter-1/
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking news: Gonçalo Amaral's book copies to be returned today

Post by friedtomatoes on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:27 pm

I can't see Dr Amaral's book published in the UK in English, unless a publisher with cahones takes it up.

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/