The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 15 Mm11

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 15 Mm11

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 15 Regist10

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 15 Empty Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by aiyoyo 27.04.12 3:07

[quote]Last year, the British police resumed the case at the request of the McCanns, and this week, the head of research, Andy Redwood, held that there was insufficient evidence to continue looking for the girl.[/quote]

Is the bolded bits for real or printing error?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 15 Empty Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by aiyoyo 27.04.12 3:09

jd wrote:
As for Redwood saying something like it is a privilege to be working on the case, what a bloody bizarre thing is that to say.

How very true. How can it be a "privilege" to work on a missing child case!! Abduction or no abduction its not a privilege. I hate to say but he is another weak one just looking after his career

He means its a "privilege" working for the lofty pair! Didnt CM say the same thing?

I wonder whether they have to bow or curtsy in front of them? And do they have to constantly say "yes, sir" and "yes, madam"?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.04.12 3:13

@ Martin Brunty
Even my old friend Amaral, fired for criticising the Brits, admitted this week that he could have done better when he headed the first investigation.

HIs old friend? sarcasm no doubt! violin
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zozo 27.04.12 6:36

Lets do some mathematics

195 Leads devided by 27 members of european union=

7 Leads by country of european union(Included Portugal)
Com'on

SY they are making themself a laughing stock,
they should have taken lesson from that case of the Mc VS Tony B, about breach of agreement, where the Judge have ordered Carter Ruck to cut down to 25 the number of those breachs of agreement instead of 125
Zozo
Zozo

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 27.04.12 6:41

The recent media show has left me both indignant and disgusted. So what has it achieved?

It tried to justify the time and the public resources spent on the review by citing the 195 fresh leads and producing an age progressed photo.
It tried to defend the SY's competence largely by rubbishing the PJ.
It tried to persuade the less informed public of the McCanns' innocence and promote the abduction theory by selective reporting.
It tried to draw public attention to the anniversary, KM's book and their continuing plight.
It tried to misinform about certain known facts.
It tried to hype the event further by constantly dripfeeding the press in advance and by the sudden schedule change.

I feel truly ashamed by the British media and the establishment behind this blatant propaganda. Truth and justice appears to be the last thing on their minds. How much more dignified the Portuguese response in contrast by not rising to the bait. howdy

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 27.04.12 7:08

aiyoyo wrote:
@ Martin Brunty
Even my old friend Amaral, fired for criticising the Brits, admitted this week that he could have done better when he headed the first investigation.

HIs old friend? sarcasm no doubt! ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 15 3247107148
So. Amaral was 'fired' as he 'criticised the Brits'. Can we now expect Redwood and Panorama-propaganda team to be fired for trashing the Portuguese? Not just the PJ but inferring the PT public are cruel and nasty for not believing the McSpin bull?
They were there. Many searched. To have Kate turn round to say 'no-one was doing anything' - what a slap in the face!
God I hope Portugal DO re-open, on their own terms, with a few EAW's...

Btw, welcome back jd! Wink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 27.04.12 7:21

monkey mind wrote:
aquila wrote:
russiandoll wrote: exactly aquila and the new photo could have been done as soon as review began aged 8 not 9 and put out to help find her as that is SYs stated aim... no, its prodcued in tandem with an anniversary.

Bilton you were right to look at 5a and say you think of what might have happened there and that it seems still full of questions.

full of BS more like. If there were questions to ask why didn't he ask them!

Yup

And on that note, I will take my certain leave.

I should think that there was a very good reason why he didn't ask them, in the form of Carter Ruck. I am sure that it has not gone unnoticed that Carter Ruck have been involved in one or two court cases on behalf of the McCanns. Anyone making a programme about the case was always going to have to be very careful about what they said and how they said it, for fear of attracting CR's attention.

We have all read the case files, know about the evidence, the inconsistencies etc, but just imagine for one moment that you didn't. If you had only heard the McCann/Press view of events, then the programme raised a number of important points

Gave the conclusions of the official investigation in writing on screen
Showed video of the dogs alerting.
Interviewed Goncalo Amaral and showed his book.
Stated that Portuguese public opinion is firmly against the McCanns
Raised elements of doubt about the case
Redwood gave nothing away about the findings of the investigation on the programme
[list][*]

I think given the constraints that the BBC were working with that actually they did a pretty good job of raising a lot of the issues, but leaving a lot unsaid to enable people to make their own conclusions.

Yes I am sure there was a lot of selective editing, and that Goncalo didn't just say he had made mistakes without clarifying that those mistakes were listening to the abduction theory, and I am sure Sandra will not be happy with how she was presented, but seriously, what did you expect? They could not be too controversial. I don't think it was the total disaster that a lot of you seem to think!
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.04.12 7:40

Here are some keywords that people have used on Google since the Panorama programme which has brought them to this forum (according to the statcounter):

operation grange
david payne madeleine mccann
gaspar statements
madeleine mccann dead
"madeleine mccann" alive
amaral tv interviw 26th april
detective sousa there is one piece of stand alone evidence"
do you think madeleine mccann still alive
is madeleine mccann dead 2012
if dogs detected corpse why havnt mccans been arrested
madeleine mccann killed by parents
maddie the truth behind the lie
david payne paedophile
kate and gerry mccann guilty
mccann madeleine murdered by parents
mccann investigation forum
portugese madeleine mccann book
goncaro amarel
goncarlo ameral
goncalo amaral
the truth of the lie english version

Welcome to all our new members and visitors hello
I hope you find this site informative and that it will help you make up your minds about what really happened to Maddie that the British media, police and government aren't allowing us to know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 27.04.12 8:25

There is an interesting post on Joana Morais.

Essentially it follows what some of us have been thinking for some time.
I paraphrase-
IF Madeleine were alive and capable of being found the entire force of the review should be directed towards that.
Every lead must be followed up to its conclusion.
Only when it is absolutely clear that nothing further can be done in that direction should the review look at the possibility of her death.
To use only half his resources on finding her alive would leave Redwood open to the most severe criticism.
He states that only 25% of the work has so far been done.

I do not think we need to be too pessimistic.
If Madeleine can be found alive she must be. No one disagrees with that proposition.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 27.04.12 8:30

justme3 wrote:"Madeleine's parents Gerry and Kate McCann have never abandoned their high-profile campaign to find their eldest daughter"

Yes, they've kept a high-profile alright. Instead of making money from having books published, why don't the McCanns do a reconstruction, or take a lie detector test. What a Jeremy Kyle show THAT would be ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 15 94409

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 15 184694
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 27.04.12 8:35

If redwood reckons there are 195 Leads why doesnt he give them to the mccanns pi,s to investgate,after all they have money in the Find Madeleine Fund to use,then that would free up SY to look through the more important statements,ie mccanns and tapas 7,gaspars and the smiths.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 15 Empty https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4750p360-live-discussion-and-comments-thread-bbc-panorama-tonight-25th-april-730pm#105200

Post by alfie02 27.04.12 8:41

tiny wrote:If redwood reckons there are 195 Leads why doesnt he give them to the mccanns pi,s to investgate,after all they have money in the Find Madeleine Fund to use,then that would free up SY to look through the more important statements,ie mccanns and tapas 7,gaspars and the smiths.

Hi Tiny, there are no leads, this is old news that was dismissed i think a couple of years ago by the PJ. I think this was put out, to distract from what is Really going on behind the scenes. As Isabel said in panorama "I have no friends who wish to discuss this case, as they all believe in mr Amaral`s theory, That she "died in the apartment and there was simulation of abduction"and "People think im defending a couple who hid their daughters cadaver", but she tried to put it in a way that it was absurd. Isabel read the files that "THEORY IS NOT ABSURD"***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 15 899715
alfie02
alfie02

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 27.04.12 8:59

alfie02 wrote:
tiny wrote:If redwood reckons there are 195 Leads why doesnt he give them to the mccanns pi,s to investgate,after all they have money in the Find Madeleine Fund to use,then that would free up SY to look through the more important statements,ie mccanns and tapas 7,gaspars and the smiths.

Hi Tiny, there are no leads, this is old news that was dismissed i think a couple of years ago by the PJ. I think this was put out, to distract from what is Really going on behind the scenes. As Isabel said in panorama "I have no friends who wish to discuss this case, as they all believe in mr Amaral`s theory, That she "died in the apartment and there was simulation of abduction"and "People think im defending a couple who hid their daughters cadaver", but she tried to put it in a way that it was absurd. Isabel read the files that "THEORY IS NOT ABSURD"***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 15 899715

thanks for the reply,but if redwood says Madeleine could be alive then why havent the mccanns ask for the case to be re-opened ASP.WHAT ARE THE MCCANNS AFRAID OF.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 27.04.12 9:01

Ribisl wrote:The recent media show has left me both indignant and disgusted. So what has it achieved?

It tried to justify the time and the public resources spent on the review by citing the 195 fresh leads and producing an age progressed photo.
It tried to persuade the less informed public of the McCanns' innocence and promote the abduction theory by selective reporting.
It tried to draw public attention to the anniversary, KM's book and their continuing plight.
It tried to misinform about certain known facts.
It tried to hype the event further by constantly dripfeeding the press in advance and by the sudden schedule change.

I feel truly ashamed by the British media and the establishment behind this blatant propaganda. Truth and justice appears to be the last thing on their minds. How much more dignified the Portuguese response in contrast by not rising to the bait. ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 15 765862

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 15 259100
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.04.12 9:42

McCanns to speak publicly next week, I thought they said they weren't doing any interviews just last week..........

Last night a source close to the McCanns said: “Kate and Gerry agree with what Scotland Yard on Wednesday. They will speak publicly next week.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-hunt-stalls-as-portuguese-808245
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.04.12 9:49

In the Mirror article they have the picture of Madeleine in the red dress aged around 2. Under the photo it says..........

Not so little anymore: The McCanns welcome the move away from the older images of Madeleine

So why did they use this image on the book released just a year ago, and what picture is on the front of the new one.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-hunt-stalls-as-portuguese-808245

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 27.04.12 9:50

aquila wrote:
russiandoll wrote: exactly aquila and the new photo could have been done as soon as review began aged 8 not 9 and put out to help find her as that is SYs stated aim... no, its prodcued in tandem with an anniversary.

Bilton you were right to look at 5a and say you think of what might have happened there and that it seems still full of questions.

full of BS more like. If there were questions to ask why didn't he ask them!

I am no fan of Bilton or Panorama and there is no way I expected the many questions to be asked in a half hour show [ it has long ceased being an investigative journalism programme].
Biltin was not as biased as I expected, however and there was his interview with the man who said he and his fellow investigators believed in an accident, Bilton stayed neutral here and actually nodded his head slightly at one point, an acknowledgement that he was respecting that man's opinion.
The programme was edited down from hours of footage most likely, taking Sandra F's and G Amaral's words out of context , no surprises there or at the continued portrayal of a bumbling foreign police force.
And his last words were that it was an enduring mystery. No ref to who abducted her and what has happened to her since.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.04.12 9:58

Friday 27th April 2012

A McCann of Worms...

We all knew it was a huge can of worms. But the news over the last few days is showing what a mixed up state of affairs the missing Madeleine McCann case is proving to be. At the start of the week, I was really hopeful that the case would be reopened in Portugal, now I find myself disheartened and fearful that the real truth may never be known.

It all started with BBC Panorama and its claim that the News International, The Sun newspaper and the McCanns pressured the Prime Minister to instigate the review...

Downing Street sources have revealed to the programme that influence was being exerted on Number 10 by News International and by The Sun newspaper, as well as by the McCanns. Within 24 hours of the front page appeal Mr Cameron announced a review could be paid for out of a contingency fund run by the Home Office, reserved for special cases.

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 15 Sun

Bizarre...

Also from BBC's Panorama, we have DCI Andy Redwood claiming that...

We are working on the basis of two possibilities here. One is that Madeleine is still alive; and the second that she is sadly dead. Our drive on both scenarios is of equal measure.

The British media sensationally interpretted this as...

Police reveal Madeleine may still be alive
The Mirror

Madeleine McCann : She is alive
Express

195 Leads and she is still alive
Scotsman

In a complete turnaround, the Portuguese authorities denied all knowledge of new leads and quickly rebutted Scotland Yard's claims with...

There are no new elements at the moment that would allow for the reopening of the inquiry. We have received no formal request for the reopening of the inquiry.

On the day that the McCanns and Isabel Duarte finally returned 7500 copies of Goncalo Amaral's book 'Truth of the Lie' to their rightful owner, publisher Guerra & Pas as ordered...

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 15 Books

Goncalo Amaral appeared on Portuguese television and claimed that...

The British police wanted to impose the theory of abduction and the innocence of the parents.

Even more bizarre is DCI Redwood's apparent sole reason for the belief of abduction hinges on the parents and friends timeline...

Evidence that she is alive stems from the forensic view of the timeline, that there was the opportunity for her to be taken. Investigations show there do appear to be gaps.

Forensic view of the timeline? This timeline?...

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 15 Stickerbook+timeline

I'm all for a chink of hope, but it beggars belief that Scotland Yard and the media have appeared to dismiss the findings of the British cadaver dog brought onto the case at the recommendation of our very own British police. A skilled dog who marked the scent of death in apartment 5a and the McCanns' hire car. And on Mrs McCann's clothing, a child's t-shirt and Madeleine's favourite toy, Cuddlecat. How can the scent of death simply be glossed over and ignored when it was found on McCann related items only and nowhere else in Praia de Luz? So what if the forensics were degraded and contaminated, it's the scent of death for goodness sake.

A battle of words, court cases and desire for power and money seems to have dominated this case. Most importantly, at the core of all of this is Madeleine, who seems almost forgotten in the crossfire. She doesn't deserve the fate she has been dealt or all this PR crap being bandied in the media. The truth has to be know.

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 15 Maddieonbike
http://thepottingshedder.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/mccann-of-worms.html?spref=tw
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 27.04.12 10:03

[quote="Ribisl"]The recent media show has left me both indignant and disgusted. So what has it achieved?

It tried to persuade the less informed public of the Mc

great post, yes Panorama long ago sank to being a show not an investigative programme. The type of programme to address the issues in this case will last 2 hours and come from channel 4 probably, if and I hope when it happens.
I was sickened by the show's agenda, but happy that a few snippets about the case came out that have not been in the public domain and now they have been aired on that programme can be debated freely.
And there is no better evidence of the police not sticking to their remit by issuing that photo [ not commissioned by the couple for the book, but by SY as part of their review] to tie in with a book launch and so for publicity [ for the couple] rather than in the search.
Kate McCann should be asked next week in her interviews why she thinks SY waited to release this photo until now when it could have been published months ago to aid in the search if as stated Maddie could be alive.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.04.12 10:31

Usual rubbish from the Sun, but there is a picture of Portuguese Attorney General, and the wording underneath says.....

Thursday: Dope ... Portugal chief Monteiro says 'We will only re-open Maddie case on new facts'

Little nugget at the end from Alan Johnson

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4281432/Portuguese-police-say-no-to-new-Maddie-probe.html

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.04.12 10:41

PeterMac wrote:There is an interesting post on Joana Morais.

Essentially it follows what some of us have been thinking for some time.
I paraphrase-
IF Madeleine were alive and capable of being found the entire force of the review should be directed towards that.
Every lead must be followed up to its conclusion.
Only when it is absolutely clear that nothing further can be done in that direction should the review look at the possibility of her death.
To use only half his resources on finding her alive would leave Redwood open to the most severe criticism.
He states that only 25% of the work has so far been done.

I do not think we need to be too pessimistic.
If Madeleine can be found alive she must be. No one disagrees with that proposition.

What I want to know is how a serving Head of Police can go on national TV and proclaimed his team's conclusion when he still have 75% of the files to analyze. How did he already know (or how come he already assumed) that nothing is going to be found in the 75% ?
What if the crucial bits are within the 75% and points to opposing direction, wouldn't it be sinful waste of PJ's time, money, and resources to chase 195 useless leads prematurely, before all the documents were looked at?

I am not too optimistic about this now that AR has assumed his Maddie is alive theory based solely on 25% review, then urged the PJ to reopen. Not only this is very unrealistic, it is also very unprofessional, amateurish in fact. A sr Police Office jumping the gun this way is highly unusual and his action of proclaiming his premature conclusion so publicly may suggest hidden agenda. Question

One would have thought being professional means completing the files before drawing an objective conclusion. Surely it is not too late to react or decide the next step after the files review is 100% finished.
If the objective conclusion should be the same as this one, then at that time only it becomes appropriate to seek a reopen even if only to chase leads.

The pertinent question is: why did he jump the gun? Is the timing of the proclamation important factor to the Yard? IF so, why?
This proclamation based only 25% file materials coincide wiith Murdoch appearance at LI, before Amaral's Book Release, TB trial, and Amaral trial? Is this just coincidence?

I am really skeptical about the Yard's review now. Never in history has the Head Police in charge of review updates the person asking for the review, nor made prematurely announcement of his conclusion based on unfinished work?

Bearing in mind this is not just their review, but a joint one. The Yard sought a joint co-operation and got it, and professionalism dictates that they should at least let their review partner know they were going on TV to announce a conclusion that would compromise their partner?

Hmmm...something's not quite right about it.

eta: BTW I suspect the Oporto team was informed about the yard's panorama interview, but not told about what the Yard's input would be.
Either that or RB slant it so much that it wasn't as promised.
I dont believe for one second Amaral would have agreed to come on had he known that RB was going to edit it so heavily, or portray him so negatively. I suspect Oporto team and Amaral were deceived, just like they did to MF.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.04.12 10:54

I wonder too aiyoyo. Suddenly they are talking about this case to everyone. I just read AR was interviewed again this morning, so considering this was supposed to be kept under wraps, and we wern't going to hear the outcome, something has certainly changed, to the extent that after only seeing a quarter of the files, they feel the need to start spouting theories.

I have a question, perhaps PeterMac can maybe answer.

If they have found these 195 new leads, why can't they (SY) persue them? We know when there have been sightings here, and any interviews etc., the Brits have done the investigation and interviews, then passed them on to the PJ. (hopefully) Same in Spain, or anywhere else, the local police do the initial investigating and pass on their findings.

So, why can't they look into these new leads, isn't it after all what the PI's have allegedly been doing. Then if the find really credible information from all these 195, which would probably go down to almost zero, that could open the case, pass that on to the PJ, surely that would make more sense. But of course not such good headlines.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.04.12 11:27

The onus is on PJ as lead investigator to reopen the investigation. As to the onus to chase up leads I am sure this is done involving Police of the country the sighting was spotted. Effectively if the Yard and Oporto come to an arrangement they both share responsibility for co-ordinating and liaising with paper work required to mobilise interpol.

Even on that basis, there is still considerable cost and manpower involved not forgetting other elements factored into the equation, so why did the Yard jump to conclusion at quarter stage is the $64M question.
Questions have to be asked how and from where they based these 195 fresh leads? From Mccanns PIs or the public?
There is bound to be random sighting so the sky's the limit. IF they get new ones are they going to also follow those...where to draw the line?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled 27.04.12 11:43

It strikes me that Scotland Yard are in a very difficult position with regard to this case. They have no authority to reopen it, and can't arrest the McCanns - unless it was for the fund, if fraud could be proved. So what are they to do? They can't openly say they suspect the McCanns right now, as that would cause the spin machine to go into overdrive, and could even lead to pre-emptive action on the part of the McCanns to protect themselves. I don't suppose that when the police make people prime suspects they give them too many clues about it. Redwood is an experienced detective and he must know that Maddie being alive, and living with her abductor is statistically the least likely scenario. So if he has really said this, he must have access to some extraordinary piece of evidence. In which case he would surely have to give it to the Portuguese to enable them to find her as soon as possible. Or he's saying what the McCanns want to hear. That may be the easiest public position for Scotland Yard to take at the moment - appear to be publicly supportive of the McCanns, while behind the scenes working with the Portuguese to find evidence that will enable them to reopen the case.

At any rate, I wouldn't be too pessimistic for now.

Activity : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.04.12 11:54

BBCPanorama‏@BBCPanorama

Read my #Storify story: "Your comments on Madeleine McCann" http://sfy.co/rCO #storify #mccann #bbcpanorama

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top