The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 6 Mm11

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 6 Mm11

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 6 Regist10

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 6 Empty Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by bristow 26.04.12 2:21

PeterMac wrote:On the other hand ...
for at least the first half of the programme
Dog video... shown to the world
interim report detailing M. Dead in the apartment, Simulation of abduction, Parents involved ... shown to the world
Portuguese Police opinion that she is dead ... shown to the world
Portuguese Public opinion that she is dead ... shown to the world
Murat set up ... shown to the world
Political interference... shown to the world
Murdoch's interference....shown to the world

And the reporter himself used the M word "MYSTERY" (C-R take note) direct to Redwood, who did not disagree. Also to TB, please note. Mystery is NOT libellous.

So far as I can remember, without replaying it, Redwood did not say he believed she was alive. (subject to correction on that one, obviously )
For me as an ex- .... he really had no choice but to make fairly banal and anodyne statements, and all in all did fairly well in saying nothing much.
Which is not only what I expected, but what I hoped !

Shall re-watch and make more notes. More later.

I agree PeterMac, after feeling very downhearted earlier, I think the Panorama will have opened the eyes of a lot of people and will whet their interest in the case, which could lead to more people trying to find the truth in the matter.
I actually think the programme was 50/50, much better than I had hoped.
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 6 Empty Re: ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm

Post by Zozo 26.04.12 2:34

NoFuleMe wrote:So much for the commentators (you know who you are) that thought that SY would do a Sherlock Holmes job!

What a laugh!

This has been on the cards all along, because the UK is totally and utterly corrupt at the highest levels

Cameroon, SY, the whole sorry lot of them

Also at the top in Portugal, Freemasons are running the show in close collusion with their depraved satanic murdering brothers in the UK

There have already been several obvious murders in this case as those considered to have loose lips have been whacked

Amaral said a while back that he thought the only logical conclusion would be a politically expedient one that let the elite in both countries off Scott Free

I have been watching Panorama all my life

Decades

It is a cess pit propaganda arm of Tavistock and mi5

It is blatant lying social conditioning

You cannot trust a damn sentence in any Tavistock production called Panorama

ALL THEIR SHOWS SERVE THE ELITE

Every single one

Tomatoes said he she was giving up

I feel the same

It will take a miracle for the culprits to be identified and spend their lives in jail

This goes right to the very very top who are blatantly and cynically protecting the mccanns

Someone in the know

Maybe one of the tapas 12

Needs to grow a conscience and do a wikileaks

Go public in such a way that the evil filth would not dare to try and kill them

If it were me, if I KNEW what happened

I couldn't live with myself if I did not speak up and put away the murders and their aiders and abettors

Well said Nofuleme!!!!

A pure whitewash ever in british history!!! Disgracefull.

I'm wondering how long the british public will continue to accept to swallow this nonsenses and lies, and cover up about this case, which is costing millions the british tax payers.

This is becoming those criminal cases which gets resolved after hundred years later or more, the time all of those who were involved are no longer alive.
Zozo
Zozo

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 6 Empty thoughts

Post by flaxyard 26.04.12 2:38

having watched the programme late i had a chance to read all the posts straight after. Afer the initial kneejerk reaction, I noted Petermac's 8.15 post which sticks out as the standout post of the evening. All is far from lost....
flaxyard

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 2:51

flaxyard wrote:having watched the programme late i had a chance to read all the posts straight after. Afer the initial kneejerk reaction, I noted Petermac's 8.15 post which sticks out as the standout post of the evening. All is far from lost....

Petermac is a copper.
NoFuleMe

Activity : 32

Back to top Go down

***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 6 Empty Avoidig the facts, as usual!

Post by John In Algarve 26.04.12 2:56

I noticed that Panorama refered to "Sniffer dogs" "detecting DNA" which was "inconclusive". Which is a lot different from the fact that these british "Human Cadaver" detecting dogs, which have NEVER been wrong, detected human cadaver smell under the window and in the hire car, which was hired 6 weeks after Madelein was reported missing - the one that drove 3000 kilometers in 3 days "looking for Madeleine" (The distance to the north coast of France and back to the Algarve). This led the Portuguese Police to conclude that Madeleine may have fallen over the back of the chair under the window. The body concealed (The priest didn't allow police to search the church the McCann's had a key for -he can't be questioned, he has disappeared!) and then transported in the hire car! The explanation for the smell of cadavas was explained by Kate McCann taking on holiday the clothes she wore when prononouncing people dead when working as a GP in the UK. Also, the Police concluded that Madeleine was likely drugged using the injectable sedatives Kate took on holiday -which she says she used on herself to help her sleep, and when asked why there were so many empty ones, more than could be accounted for for "personal use" she said she must have taken empty ones with her by mistake!
Sorry to go on so much, but living here in the Algarve, you get to hear much more than is reported in the UK.

I wanted to feel sympathy for the McCann's, but after seeing where they left there children alone, and hearing directly from people at the hotel who reported that they went for walks down to the beach without the children (it took me 20 minutes from there apartment) at 7pm, they changed there hire car the day after reporting Madelein missing, Kate washed her favourite toy that day as well, and Gerry apparently played a tennise match the next day- very strange! Also, 3 children under 3 years old, and no push chair?
So the evidence that they are victims of a terrible crime is difficult to believe.

If we assume the terrible alternative senario, that a couple, who are doctors, go on holiday with a group of friends, want to have a relaxing evening without there children, give the children a mild sedative to ensure they sleep, but the eldest wakes up, tries to get out by climbing over the back of a chair under a window, breaking her neck,resulting in bleeding from her mouth and nose. The parents discover this terrible scene, so they will call the authorities, the autopsy would reveal the sedative, the other children would be tested and also found to have been sedated. The authorities, Social Services etc,
would then be very sympathetic, as would the General Medical Council, I'm sure. What would you do?

It must be good to have influential friends!
John In Algarve

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 3:02

bristow wrote:
interim report detailing M. Dead in the apartment, Simulation of abduction, Parents involved ... shown to the world

And the reporter himself used the M word "MYSTERY" (C-R take note) direct to Redwood, who did not disagree. Also to TB, please note. Mystery is NOT libellous.

So far as I can remember, without replaying it, Redwood did not say he believed she was alive. (subject to correction on that one, obviously )
For me as an ex- .... he really had no choice but to make fairly banal and anodyne statements, and all in all did fairly well in saying nothing much.

I agree PeterMac, after feeling very downhearted earlier, I think the Panorama will have opened the eyes of a lot of people and will whet their interest in the case, which could lead to more people trying to find the truth in the matter.

I find Petermac's comments both depressing and disturbing.

The average intelligence of a so-called worldwide audience for this panorama Tavistock mi5 confection is woefully low

As in, engineered to be so low via almost a hundred years of blatant conditioning

Mainly by the tee vee, educashunal brainwashing, diet et cetera

This was an EXPERTLY crafted

Pay attention to the word CRAFTED

CRAFTY

HOODWINK

Fairy tale foisted on the gullible

Peter is grasping at straws

Amaral was trashed

The dogz apparently found DNA but NO CADAVERINE DEATH SCENT

That abomination retard with barely one o level Alan chancer Johnson stuck his oar in saying the mccanns were shafted

This the disgraceful chancer that rubs up against an even worse predatory chancer portillo every night!

Who I believe is Portuguese but never utters a word about this debacle

Petermac, wipe the scales from your eyes and please recognise the masterful job the Tavistock mi5 panorama machine has pulled off

Yet again...
NoFuleMe

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 3:14

John In Algarve wrote:I noticed that Panorama refered to "Sniffer dogs" "detecting DNA" which was "inconclusive". Which is a lot different from the fact that these british "Human Cadaver" detecting dogs, which have NEVER been wrong, detected human cadaver smell under the window and in the hire car, which was hired 6 weeks after Madelein was reported missing - the one that drove 3000 kilometers in 3 days "looking for Madeleine" (The distance to the north coast of France and back to the Algarve). This led the Portuguese Police to conclude that Madeleine may have fallen over the back of the chair under the window. The body concealed (The priest didn't allow police to search the church the McCann's had a key for -he can't be questioned, he has disappeared!) and then transported in the hire car! The explanation for the smell of cadavas was explained by Kate McCann taking on holiday the clothes she wore when prononouncing people dead when working as a GP in the UK. Also, the Police concluded that Madeleine was likely drugged using the injectable sedatives Kate took on holiday -which she says she used on herself to help her sleep, and when asked why there were so many empty ones, more than could be accounted for for "personal use" she said she must have taken empty ones with her by mistake!
Sorry to go on so much, but living here in the Algarve, you get to hear much more than is reported in the UK.

I wanted to feel sympathy for the McCann's, but after seeing where they left there children alone, and hearing directly from people at the hotel who reported that they went for walks down to the beach without the children (it took me 20 minutes from there apartment) at 7pm, they changed there hire car the day after reporting Madelein missing, Kate washed her favourite toy that day as well, and Gerry apparently played a tennise match the next day- very strange! Also, 3 children under 3 years old, and no push chair?
So the evidence that they are victims of a terrible crime is difficult to believe.

If we assume the terrible alternative senario, that a couple, who are doctors, go on holiday with a group of friends, want to have a relaxing evening without there children, give the children a mild sedative to ensure they sleep, but the eldest wakes up, tries to get out by climbing over the back of a chair under a window, breaking her neck,resulting in bleeding from her mouth and nose. The parents discover this terrible scene, so they will call the authorities, the autopsy would reveal the sedative, the other children would be tested and also found to have been sedated. The authorities, Social Services etc,
would then be very sympathetic, as would the General Medical Council, I'm sure. What would you do?

It must be good to have influential friends!

Great post John!

Apparently thirty ODD compadres of petermacs old profession are too thick to figure it out

I fInd petermacs softly softly approach making excuses for andy redwood to be highly offensive

Yates and his health spa pal got huge

HUGE

Payoffs and pensions when caught out being corrupt

Remember it took Yates just one afternoon to announce that there was nothing to the hackgate story

Move along now

What vermin infest all our so called services

Yates' old freemason pals have landed him a plum job in Arabia turning THEIR thug corrupt police into mirror images of our own Orwellian blackshirts

Now is NOT the time to be giving SY and REDWOOD an easy time petermac
NoFuleMe

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 3:30

uppatoffee wrote:
russiandoll wrote: please lord how does this make sense from Inependent

Mr Redwood said "evidence that she is alive stems from the forensic view of the timeline" that there was the opportunity for her to be taken.

how does that work?

So the best Redwood can come up with as evidence for abduction is that it could have happened because the McCanns neglected to check on their children often enough? Remind me why they are not being prosecuted for neglect again?

Remember redwoods comments

All he wants is CLOSURE for the mccanns

So does g brown who today at the Leveson farrago was said by father Murdoch to be out of his mind

Unbalanced

When he said the uk government would make war against news international

This is the same paedophile g broon that started the McCann coverup to begin with

NoFuleMe

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 26.04.12 3:43

bristow wrote:

I have to say I was shocked and disgusted after viewing the programme, I think PeterMac is being very naive. I wasn't completely concentrating on the programme as I was doing other things but I believe that is what most of the general public do when viewing TV, they only take in what is on the surface and do not go into any deep thinking as PeterMac believes they may do. What I saw of the dog video was a dog barking outside the car, which wouldn't mean much to the general public, especially when it was stated that DNA was found in the apartment and car. However, if it was stated that the dogs were Cadaver and blood detection dogs, that would have made everyone's ears prick up, but NO, that was kept under wraps, now, why would that be?????

Murat set up? The only bit I remember seeing of Murat was that he was dissing G Amaral

Murdoch's interference, shown to the World - I don't think many of the viewing public will even ponder on that

M word "MYSTERY", as the public have had "abduction" rammed down their throats for 5 years, I think the word MYSTERY will go over their heads.

As for Redwood saying he believes Madeleine is alive, you only have to read all of the comments on the DM website, they all seem to be of the opinion that Madeleine IS ALIVE AND FINDABLE merely from reading the headline. They are too stupid to even use their own brains and look into any other conclusion as to what may have happened to her.

In all I thought the programme was a shocking insult to the memory of Madeleine, however, the McCanns are probably breathing a huge sigh of relief that it was so biased in their favour.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 3:56

Newintown wrote:
bristow wrote:

I have to say I was shocked and disgusted after viewing the programme, I think PeterMac is being very naive. I wasn't completely concentrating on the programme as I was doing other things but I believe that is what most of the general public do when viewing TV, they only take in what is on the surface and do not go into any deep thinking as PeterMac believes they may do. What I saw of the dog video was a dog barking outside the car, which wouldn't mean much to the general public, especially when it was stated that DNA was found in the apartment and car. However, if it was stated that the dogs were Cadaver and blood detection dogs, that would have made everyone's ears prick up, but NO, that was kept under wraps, now, why would that be?????

Murat set up? The only bit I remember seeing of Murat was that he was dissing G Amaral

Murdoch's interference, shown to the World - I don't think many of the viewing public will even ponder on that

M word "MYSTERY", as the public have had "abduction" rammed down their throats for 5 years, I think the word MYSTERY will go over their heads.

As for Redwood saying he believes Madeleine is alive, you only have to read all of the comments on the DM website, they all seem to be of the opinion that Madeleine IS ALIVE AND FINDABLE merely from reading the headline. They are too stupid to even use their own brains and look into any other conclusion as to what may have happened to her.

In all I thought the programme was a shocking insult to the memory of Madeleine, however, the McCanns are probably breathing a huge sigh of relief that it was so biased in their favour.

Great post!

The panorama embedded spooks are EXPERTS IN TEE VEE PROPAGANDA

that is their job

They do it 24 by 7 by 52

They have unlimited resources

They collaborate with other spooks in other governments

But frankly they are all the same at the top working for one Orwellian goal

It is quite obvious to me that madaleine has been caught up in all this depraved barbaric madness

I pay taxes to employ redwood and his team of useless trainee traffic wardens

They are a lickspittle cowering bunch of gophers, clearly

Closure????

No mate!!!

PROSECUTION

GUILTY

but Cameroon and broon do not want the can of worms opened

Neither do the bbc
SY

And all the aiders and abettors
NoFuleMe

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 4:06

juliet wrote:The whole thing was designed to slag off the Portuguese police, and to pretend only the Portuguese believed the parents were respeonsible for Madeleine's disappearance.

I cannot believe that Bilton, the hopeless patsy, said "Dogs found DNA in the apartment...." wilfully refusing to use the words "scent of a dead body."

The whole thing was so incredibly crass and clumsy.

Who is behind it?

Mi5 and buddies.
NoFuleMe

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 4:12

Stewie wrote:
Newintown wrote:Well, that's the end of another McCann love-fest, same old, same old. Blame everyone except the poor, hard done by McCanns.

So they really are the Untouchables, it's official.

What annoys me are all the plants here and at mccanfiles bigging up the LP and SY

It was obvious from the start that this was a whitewash

Do some REAL digging and research into g broon and his proclivities

Investigate Cameroon and his antics

He was a gopher for thatcher in his twenties

Went to about to be toppled south Africa with a certain d Kelly to buy a few BOSS Israeli atom bombs before they went native, it is one HUGE cesspit and they can all implicate each other

One or three went missing, oops mr Cameroon!

Hence this coverup, this all goes very very deep and a lot is at stake for the culprits...
NoFuleMe

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 4:21

Smokeandmirrors wrote:So

No 48 questions
No cadaver dogs
No conflicting statements
No dodgy text deletions
No dodgy fund 13% only of which spent on the search
No suing frenzy

What a waste of time then. Pooh.

Don't worry ex? Cop petermac's glass is

HALF FULL

IT WAS A ROARING SUCESS!
NoFuleMe

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 4:26

tuom wrote:
Newintown wrote:Well, that's the end of another McCann love-fest, same old, same old. Blame everyone except the poor, hard done by McCanns.

True, should have known really when the bold KM was on so early into the programme ,

Off topic :Can someone point me in the direction of the dogs evidence please ?

Sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vh5ObkBM3c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

And better

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/11/gerry-mccann-ask-dogs-sandra.html?m=1

NoFuleMe

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 4:28

candyfloss wrote:God, the way Murat talked about the PJ. He was a suspect in the disappearance of a child for god's sake, what did he expect, tea and scones. The British police would be the same, and interogate for hours. Making a fuss of having a mug shot, Doh

I thought he looked terrible

Big old fat gut

Face full of warts

But apparently Gerry McCann doesn't know him, lol!
NoFuleMe

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 4:30

david_uk wrote:Without doubt the most shamelful dire peice of shite journalism ive ever seen, ever.

Its starts with Amaral segment saying "i made mistake"

then Robert Murat saying to the effect of Amaral is a bully! who wanted case solved quick!

They made out Murat was made suspect my GA not that the reporter and mccanns friends pointed finger in first place!

They rubbish dogs claims, saying dogs detected DNA!!!! no mention of the indication of Death and blood!!

It was completely Bias with segments of Redwood cut and edited to suit the responses to questions they asked! disgusting! reall really sloppy, bad journalism ! who is this reporter on the show! he looks like shit! tried to show him `researching` on a PC like "hey man im a proper investigative Journalist". What a complete Joke of a reporter!.

At least they stated the fact that the PJ are NOT changing there opinion on the case!, not mention of why that might be! just basically trying to make fun of the PJ!

I dont think this shockingly bad programme will go down well with the Portuguese Police at all!! I hope the new Porto team get chance to watch it! so, so bad its almost laughable!

Don't worry!!!

Our tame expert here is very happy to see this

SHOWN WORLDWIDE!
NoFuleMe

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 4:34

juliet wrote:Alan Johnson started off by telling the grinning fool Bilton that the PJ investigation had been "dsigraceful".

So the stage was set for Redwood, Murat, Gomes, Duarte, even the so-called McCann doubter Sandra Fegueleres to make it seem as if the Portuguese police were all useless and/or corrupt and the Portuguese people had been sadly misled into believing in the guilt of the innocent-as-milk McCanns.

The dogs smelling cadaver odour was slimed over by Bilton: "the dogs found DNA in the flat and the car....next thing the parents were suspects."

Redwood was not at all impressive...another grinning fool who added absolutely nothing to the programme.

Cider quaffing yokel lickspittle waiting for his pension and ten years in " private security"

Probably with his mate Yates in arabi...
NoFuleMe

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 4:38

OpenMind wrote:Have just calmed myself down having shouted at the TV for last half hour, wasn't expecting it tonight, thought it was next Monday.
The bit that made me really cross was when he said "let's look at the FACTS" and then launched into a list of clearly Mccann approved rubbish....the children were left alone, the shutters were forced, the children were checked on regularly Blah blah blah

Was a little more open than I expected and they even used the word "mystery" on several occasions (quick, someone sue them!!!)

Generally though I felt it was biased, but thought the age advanced photo was at least vaguely believable for a change.

Hope it at least makes a few believers consider the other side of the story......................

No chance

Anyone new to all this will just think the pj are uselessly incompetent

This is a pr triumph for team McCann

No question about it

The general public are a dumb lot

80 per cent are sheep, end of story

Redwood - WHAT a turnip
NoFuleMe

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 4:41

friedtomatoes wrote:
candyfloss wrote:God, the way Murat talked about the PJ. He was a suspect in the disappearance of a child for god's sake, what did he expect, tea and scones. The British police would be the same, and interogate for hours. Making a fuss of having a mug shot, Doh

I was suprised at that too seeing as it was the British media that dobbed him and his own friends alledgedly and later three of the tapas group. But then again BBC can edit and use as they like, cant they? I have never ever heard him slagging odf the PJ before.

Expert selective editing

All anti McCann heroes taken out of context

I bet amaral's interview lasted several hours

We got I think two soundbites where he admitted faults

Typical panorama brainwashing
NoFuleMe

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 4:43

espeland wrote:
So

No 48 questions
No cadaver dogs
No conflicting statements
No dodgy text deletions
No dodgy fund 13% only of which spent on the search
No suing frenzy

What a waste of time then. Pooh.

Also ignoring impossibility of opening front window, doubtful witness of man carrying child, ignoring of Smith sighting and involvement of Tapas women in implicating Murat.

What brilliant detective work, DCI Redwood.

Yellowwood?
NoFuleMe

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 4:45

candyfloss wrote:Total, total crap. Bad PJ, good SY. Of course perhaps this is the idea, SY has all the answers, but bad, bad PJ won't re-open the case. Very surprised at Sandra F's comments.

I think you will find they were expertly taken out of context.

You interview anyone for an hour or two and it is easy.
NoFuleMe

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 4:49

Upsy Daisy wrote:I cannot believe what I have just seen..... I think my blood pressure is through the roof now........ How offensive towards the Portuguese, tis as if this 'bungled cops' image is never going to go away...........let's just hope that the discreet review they are carrying out WILL uncover enough to shut everyone up for good. DNA dogs inconclusive my a%^e...oh hello everyone, what about the cadaver scent...erm exactly whose scent was it then? What a waste of time, this was just a chance to make yet another programme with nothing new...not even one word one way or the other from DCI Redwood who appears to be starstruck getting to work on this case...honoured eh??? Poor Murat, the victim, who got a nice little fat cheque at the end of it if I am not mistaken. As if the police were going to treat him like a hotel guest, what the.... my blood is boiling and I wish I had not watched it. I need chocolate. ***LIVE*** Discussion and comments thread BBC Panorama tonight 25th April 7.30pm - Page 6 173510

Murat got close to 400k

Yellowwood will have an easy life...
NoFuleMe

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 4:52

friedtomatoes wrote:I didnt expect anything much from Panorama anyway, or any of its useless presenters, it did use to be a half decent programme, not any more. I do hope Mr Redwood knows what he is doing. I trust he is and that it has absolutely nothing to do with the perversion of the course of justice. Because that can on,y ever result in coming to bite you in the bum as they say.

Didn't stop Yates or any of thousands of bent coppers.

Yellowwood is the most unimpressive copper I have ever seen

Tugging his forelock at the honour of whitewashing this case

Hell be 33 in no time...
NoFuleMe

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 4:54

admin wrote:
Upsy Daisy wrote:I cannot believe what I have just seen..... I think my blood pressure is through the roof now........ How offensive towards the Portuguese, tis as if this 'bungled cops' image is never going to go away.........

I would think Goncalo Amaral and Sandra Felgueiras feel betrayed the way their comments were edited to fit the agenda.

Panorama are not stupid

They always make the patsies sign quotation releases

They never grant pre approval terms

Oy oy oy!
NoFuleMe

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFuleMe 26.04.12 4:59

juliet wrote:Petermac, there is nothing good to be taken from this terrible, propaganda-laden programme.

All anyone who hasn't studied the Mcanns will think is: "Yeah, rotten Portuguese police. They messed up from the start...what a disgrace (Alan Johnson says so). See, Amaral has made loads of money, and even that weirdo Murat claims Amaral didn't care about the truth."

Nothing about the Tapas mob, who tried to finger Amaral as kidnapper/murderer. But then, Murat has been paid off.

And maybe Panorama edited Sandra F badly, but even she seemed to be slagging off the Portuguese and the Portuguese police. Plus there was Isabel Duarte suffering for her art as all her friends "thought the McCanns had killed their daughter and got rid of her corpse." As if that thought was wildly far-fetched...

This was an incredibly cynical programme: I can imagine Cameron: "The plebs are getting pissed off about millions being spent on the McCann case, while we don't seem to care about Ben Needham (or any other missing child including that little girl in the German supermarket).

"Someone throw them a bone. Get that useless Bilton to slag off the Portuguese and get them riled up against Johnny Foreigner. That will shut them up while we spend a bit more whitewashing the Mccanns."

Utterly surgically accurate!
NoFuleMe

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top