The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sunday Express-Madeleine aged 8 as US experts see her

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sunday Express-Madeleine aged 8 as US experts see her

Post by Guest on 22.04.12 10:32

@bristow wrote:
candyfloss wrote:In Daily Star too but it looks as if we are going to get yet another age progressed picture from the police.........

Police are expected to release their own age-progressed image this week as they renew attempts to solve the case.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/247254/The-new-face-os-missing-Madeleine-McCann/
Which worryingly makes me wonder whether the Police think she is still 'out there and findable'.

Yes, perhaps this is what Andy Redwood is going to be talking about on Panorama?

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 22.04.12 10:33

@PeterMac wrote:You forgot the one where she has turned into a girl from Sri Lanka.

IMO, at least this Sri Lankan one bears a slight resemblance to Maddie, while the latest "middle-eastern"(to me anyway) one looks nothing like Maddie at all. It's like a totally different person.

Maybe Mod can line up Maddie's 3-year old pic with all the age progression ones ever done.

Whoever did this latest one is probably vision impaired. It cant have been the machine fault since machine is man controlled, the machine is just an aid.

P.S. In your other comment about the likeness to the Queen, the chunky meaty cheek-bone was certainly queen-like.
Apart from that nothing else resembles the Queen - the Queen was way better looking at that age.
Besides, this girl pic is considerably darker than Maddie's natural colour.
I dont understand why in every age progression they had to darken her complexion.
Since the belief is that she died in the Apt, how does the pic of a darker complexion girl giving the impression she was kept in a sub- tropical or mediterranean place has any bearing with it.
According to mccanns PI she was kept in a lair (a cave) so where does the sunshine fit in?
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.04.12 10:41

The Pamalam site has all the age enhanced images.

http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MADELEINE_PHOTOS.htm#age

Right down near the bottom under a newspaper heading "STOLEN IN THE NIGHT".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.04.12 10:43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.04.12 11:47

Maybe the police could do two age enhanced images - one with a coloboma and one without like this photo of Maddie.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 22.04.12 13:34

The recent one, at the top, looks like Carol Vorderman after her stupid chipmunk cheek implants.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.04.12 13:36

@PeterMac wrote:The recent one, at the top, looks like Carol Vorderman after her stupid chipmunk cheek implants.

You know I've been trying to think who she looks like and you're right, it is Carol Vorderman! big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 22.04.12 13:44

In this case an age regression !

Why do these experts suppose that a blond girl's hair would get darker when exposed to sunlight ?
Why, as has been mentioned, do they think that a girl held in a "Hellish lair" would acquire a permatan ?

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.04.12 13:50

Amelie is quite dark haired now after being white blonde in earlier years. And Sean is very dark haired so maybe that's why they're assuming Maddie is now dark haired.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 22.04.12 13:56

She lives in Rothley, average sunshine hours, 1 per fortnight, and that whilst she is in school.
The rest of the time she is hiding from swarthy foreigners lurking on the street corner, carrying pink blankets, muttering and smelling of garlic.
These photos are supposed to be of a girl living on the Costa del (* insert appropriate word of your own choice).
UV rays bleach.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta on 22.04.12 14:56

The thing is we know sadly that chances of her being alive are, depending on which facts you chose to believe, zero to miniscule at best. To this end all age progressions really do is buy more publicity in the press - they are not in any way going to be credible likenesses if she was, by some miracle, still alive. I know two children that look like the "light" and "dark" progressions and I'm sure if we all looked around we'd find some kids with enough of a resemblance which goes to show what a useless excercise these progressions are.

nomendelta

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 22.04.12 15:04

re the latest pic of Maddie aged 8, I think it is not a computer age progression at all, if you look in the bewk at that photo of Kate as a child, you can see it in this face, the narrowed more refined nose.....they have just used that Kate photo to produce this imo and yes God help me it looks like Carol Vorderman, how bloody ridiculous.

can't remember who said this in a recent post here...
you worry in case SY think she is out there and findable?
what worries you more then? That you may be proved wrong as all of us her will be,
or that this little girl is actually alive and can be discovered?
for gods sake.......what are you thinking of posting stuff like this?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.04.12 15:22

@russiandoll wrote:re the latest pic of Maddie aged 8, I think it is not a computer age progression at all, if you look in the bewk at that photo of Kate as a child, you can see it in this face, the narrowed more refined nose.....they have just used that Kate photo to produce this imo and yes God help me it looks like Carol Vorderman, how bloody ridiculous.

what worries you more then? That you may be proved wrong as all of us her will be,

I didn't read it like that at all russiandoll, I think the poster meant that SY were only looking at the abduction angle.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 22.04.12 15:50

@russiandoll wrote:re the latest pic of Maddie aged 8, I think it is not a computer age progression at all, if you look in the bewk at that photo of Kate as a child, you can see it in this face, the narrowed more refined nose.....they have just used that Kate photo to produce this imo and yes God help me it looks like Carol Vorderman, how bloody ridiculous.

You know I'm a faces 'freak' but this one takes the biscuit. Really! blow it up a bit and block out the top, definitely adult 30 - 35 chin and mouth especially.
It's not a computer generated age progression because it looks as if they've added the coloboma with a felt tip pen, leaking into her lashes and too near the 6 o'clock mark.
Eyes are too close together imo. Ears too flat against the head.
The '8 months on' from FBI? All they've done is to give her greasy brown hair and lengthened the chin.
Still it's the trademark face the world has been looking for all this time - all the distress caused to children and parents by eager Maddie hunters is never published. In the early days I think someone just carted a child off from the beach in Croatia somewhere, saying she was Maddie and it turned out to be a 6 year old boy. Very distressed by that time.

Did you see the template Ross has posted? Wonderful! roses Here it is again:

To save everybody time here is a handy cut out 'n keep Maddie sighting report.

Tragic / brave / heart-broken* parents Kate and Gerry McCann were boosted last night after reports that an 18 year old student / 29 year old holidaymaker / 47 year old ex-pat* is convinced they saw missing / abducted / kidnapped* Madeleine™ in Malaga / Marrakesh / Mombassa* last week / last month / last year*.

"It was definitely her" said the student / holidaymaker / ex-pat* tearfully last night. "She was with a foreign / swarthy / gypsy* man who was smartly dressed / scruffily dressed / dressed like a foreigner* and they just didn't look right together. I immediately recognised her from the picture on front of the book, which is available in all good bookshops, and soon out in paperback."

The student / holidaymaker / ex-pat* was so shocked at the sighting that they literally trembled and reported it to a Sun journalist / local free paper / late-night radio phone-in* as soon as they had finished their shopping / climbed Everest / visited the International Space Station*.

Official spokesthing Clarence Mitchell told us "Naturally Kate and Gerry are delighted by this news as it gives them hope that people will continue to fund their search."

Last night Scotland Yard refused to comment on this latest sighting.

* Pick one of the options.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 22.04.12 16:06

@PeterMac wrote:The recent one, at the top, looks like Carol Vorderman after her stupid chipmunk cheek implants.

I thought exactly the same. Though CV would have had the marionette lines filled.

Peter Mac, how do you know about such things as cheek implants?
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 22.04.12 16:18

@Spaniel wrote:

I thought exactly the same. Though CV would have had the marionette lines filled.

Surprising, what PM knows!
He's right about the hair too, my brown hair is well on the way to blond after just a few weeks in the sun.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 22.04.12 17:54

@tigger wrote:
@Spaniel wrote:

Surprising, what PM knows!
He's right about the hair too, my brown hair is well on the way to blond after just a few weeks in the sun.

You are right, sun bleaches the hair, but also darken the complexion.
So really what we should be a getting is a typical beach bebe Maddie - tan, blonde, and sporty looking,

No name is supplied as to who is the source for the age progression and who (as in which artist) did it. Whoever it was cant be expert on age progression if they cant even get the hair colour right, never mind features that look way older than an eight year old. That pic looks like a mini-middle-age adult minus the wrinkles.

One other thing, if the Police is coming up with their own age progression, I am at a lost what to make of that?
An age progressed is useless and wont be needed if they believe she is dead. It's only useful as a guide if it is needed to help in the search.

So it begs the question why are police are coming up with their own age progression?
Would it be to indicate that unless this is what sighters saw, otherwise it is just bullshit because Maddie now is no longer "a spitting image" of her hallmark pic.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 22.04.12 18:54

oh god almighty why when I look at this latest photo do I think of Theresa May?!

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.04.12 19:01

I can't see any resemblance to Theresa May myself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theresa_May

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 22.04.12 22:30

@Spaniel wrote:
You've all seen my bum !!! It was headline news, until Admin started to feel queasy.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 22.04.12 22:52

[quote="russiandoll"can't remember who said this in a recent post here...
for gods sake.......what are you thinking of posting stuff like this? [/quote]

Russiandoll, it was me who said that, you have totally got the wrong end of the stick with my post!!!
By producing their own age progressed photograph I am concerned that SY are just totally focussing on an abduction and have skimmed over any other theory/truth.
Nothing more nothing less, for gods sake!

Thank you Candyfloss for your sensible comment!
bristow

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 22.04.12 23:27

well Bristow if I offended you with my response I am sorry, but I read the following from you

Which worryingly makes me wonder whether the Police think she is still 'out there and findable'.
It is a pity you did not elaborate a little about the abduction-only angle. However I do not see how a review of all the evidence can possibly take that approach as abduction as a hypothesis has to fit in with established facts. They have to consider all possible scenarios, surely?

I am aware that this forum and others are criticised for being full of hatred for the family, a baseless criticism as far as I can see, I just hope that remarks like this which can be misinterpreted were not here. If I were a newcomer reading that, I would wonder why you were worried about police considering there was a live child to find..... I cant explain it any better, sorry... we are on the same side here I am sure, so lets not fall out. I simply do not want to give anyone reading this forum ammunition to say we are insensitive and unkind, and I am sensitive, maybe too much so, to people posting elsewhere that sites like this want Maddie to be dead, just so we can be proved correct. That is scandalous and untrue, but I know without looking that on some pro forum, your post will have been copied over with a vile comment about you.
Sorry if I offended again....I just wanted to make you aware of how what you said might be interpreted, and it seems I made a poor job of saying so ! lets put it down to feelins naturally running high at this time and maybe a lot of us are on edge !

catfight

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 23.04.12 0:17

@russiandoll wrote:well Bristow if I offended you with my response I am sorry, but I read the following from you

It is a pity you did not elaborate a little about the abduction-only angle. However I do not see how a review of all the evidence can possibly take that approach as abduction as a hypothesis has to fit in with established facts. They have to consider all possible scenarios, surely?

I am aware that this forum and others are criticised for being full of hatred for the family, a baseless criticism as far as I can see, I just hope that remarks like this which can be misinterpreted were not here. If I were a newcomer reading that, I would wonder why you were worried about police considering there was a live child to find..... I cant explain it any better, sorry... we are on the same side here I am sure, so lets not fall out. I simply do not want to give anyone reading this forum ammunition to say we are insensitive and unkind, and I am sensitive, maybe too much so, to people posting elsewhere that sites like this want Maddie to be dead, just so we can be proved correct. That is scandalous and untrue, but I know without looking that on some pro forum, your post will have been copied over with a vile comment about you.
Sorry if I offended again....I just wanted to make you aware of how what you said might be interpreted, and it seems I made a poor job of saying so ! lets put it down to feelins naturally running high at this time and maybe a lot of us are on edge !

Well said, NO-ONE on this forum wants Madeleine not to be alive imo. This is not a trollish hell-hole. This forum is invaded from time to time (I'm learning the rhythm of it - a flurry of trolls just after a press release) by disruptive people who want to bear-bait and give out bad signals to anyone who might be interested in Madeleine's fate. What I would say to newcomers is keep reading and make up your own mind. I don't believe that people on this forum hate anyone let alone the McCanns. Emotions occasionally get high but all good debates encounter that.

Well done russiandoll.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 01.05.12 8:48

Hate??? Whoah, there...
I've got my positive 'truth will win over sickening lies' hat on, so lets just say WHEN not IF its proven (some) of the T9 are aware and complicit, that is when we will REALLY see HATE.
The likes of which probably have never been seen before nor would be again...
All those broken-hearted and praying nightly for the family, all those have given pennies, pounds and more... The little children, the pensioners, anybody who has fallen for the media spin and the McCann fairytale - THAT will be the beginning of the hate.

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum