The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 5 Mm11

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 5 Mm11

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 5 Regist10

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 5 Empty Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by The Slave 23.04.12 12:00

During the height of the insanity on there yesterday I kept nipping in and out. I had to go downstairs a few times to stop myself from punching the screen of my p.c.
paul Castello!!!! What a card.
He was both hilarious and disturbing. A proper full on McCann fanatic with no real answer to any of the queries constantly being put to him.
He must have been exhausted. He was a real McTrooper yesterday.
Wonder if he'll get a special commendation from the sainted duo.
At one point I really began to wonder if Kate and /or Gezza were posting.
It was that intense.
Wonder what on Earth the Radio Times made of it all.
We'll never know but I wish I was a fly on the wall at their offices this morning.!!!
The Slave
The Slave

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 5 Empty Re: Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012

Post by tigger 23.04.12 14:03

Comments for this page are closed. 0 comments.

All gone! Whoosh! Clunk!

I'm just having visions of the editor after a relaxing weekend logging in this morning. wft

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Slave 23.04.12 14:26

Me too! I thought about what the staff must have made of it all when they logged on this morning.
Hope they took screenshots and actually read all the comments.
They'd get a pretty good idea of how many McSceptics there really are .
I wonder what the atmosphere is like in Rothley Towers this morning.
Her ladyship must be hopping mad today.
The Slave
The Slave

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 23.04.12 15:32

The Slave wrote:Me too! I thought about what the staff must have made of it all when they logged on this morning.
Hope they took screenshots and actually read all the comments.
They'd get a pretty good idea of how many McSceptics there really are .
I wonder what the atmosphere is like in Rothley Towers this morning.
Her ladyship must be hopping mad today.

Oh damn damn damn...just as i thought of popping over to have a proper look.
I tried to read earlier but had to go out and took in at most two pages, now it whooshed.
How i wished someone had saved all of them. I haven't a clue how to screen cap.

I m pretty certain it is just whooshed from public view but it is still in their archive for their own purpose.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 23.04.12 15:46

Aiyoyo have a look on the thread on missing Madeleine. On about p16 Pamalam has pasted them all in. Should keep you busy for a while!
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 23.04.12 16:28

uppatoffee wrote:Aiyoyo have a look on the thread on missing Madeleine. On about p16 Pamalam has pasted them all in. Should keep you busy for a while!

Thanks a mil. You are a star!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 23.04.12 17:12

With acknowledgement and thanks to Pamalam.

Paul Costello

I have never heard such utter rubbish about the case of a missing child. The comments above, I believe, are from a small number of people who are slapping each other on the back in one of the notorious anti-McCann forums on the internet. They are rejoicing in finding another place in which to show their warped view of the parents of missing Madeleine.

What kind of people are these who have commented here with lies and sheer nastiness directed at the parents of Madeleine McCann? And yes I will back up that claim that they are posting lies with the facts to show I am correct.

They are completely ignoring the fact that the Attorney General in the archival report at the end of the Police Investigation in Portugal stated that the parents were NOT guilty of abandoning their children and that there was NO evidence of any crime committed by the parents or the other arguido in the case.

Madeleine's parents have not destroyed the tourist business of the Algarve. The very idea is preposterous. It is a ridiculous lie.

The cadaver dog was not supported in any way by forensics in the case.

The parents have not become millionaires. That is a lie. They have set up a fund which is devoted to the searching for their child and the limitation of damage to the search for their daughter by those profiting from books and booklets which put forward preposterous "theses".

The very idea that Chief Inspector Redwood is only on the programme as part of a PR exercise organised by Clarence Mitchell is ludicrous.

The idea that there should be no inconsistencies in dozens of police statements shows the author of that little gem has not a clue about the reality of complex police investigations.

The amateurish claim that "the hypothesis of an abduction ... does not rationalise the evidence that is in the original police files" completely ignores the evidence from a large number of people that there were strangers hanging around the area, that the apartments had been targeted by thieves shortly before the disappearance, and most significantly that there were WITNESSES who saw a child being carried away from the scene. All of this is in the files. The deliberate ignoring of such clear evidence from the files is typical.

The parents have launched no campaign to bring people down other than those despicable people (newspapers, ex police, stalkers etc.) who have deliberately profited from publishing theories about them and their daughter which are not supported by the evidence in the Police Files.Any normal parent would do the same in the situation. I have followed the Leveson Inquiry and have watched there as the sources of the most bizarre and more importantly wrong theories have been pointed back to leaks from Portugal. No wonder the parents are determined to clear their name and get the search for Madeleine back on track to find what really happened.

I trust that your Panorama programme next Monday will discuss with CI Redwood the current review by Scotland Yard and the Policia Judiciara in a full and frank way, showing the way in which the Review is picking up on the best and worst of past investigations and showing how they are moving forward with the hope of discovering what precisely happened to Madeleine McCann in 2007 and a real conclusion to the case.

I truly despair when I read the kind of thing I have read in some of these comments from people who spend hours daily on forums (and have done for years) applauding each other for their hateful comments about this family who suffered the trauma of the loss of their daughter. They are acting like a lynch mob, using their amateurish reading of badly translated files to pronounce that they know what happened. They don't. Only the person or persons directly involved know that And I hope your programme will make that clear.

He hadn't said one word about evidence to support the abduction theory.
All in all it was very personal, as if this Paul Costello is from mccanns HQs, and has a bone to pick with certain forum.

He was SO bothered by the "minority" that he burst his lung and a few blood vessels to defend mccanns to the hilt, selective of the data in the files. Forgetting that it was kate who refused to answer questions and that the couple fled home with tail between their legs as soon as they became "suspects".

If he'd followed LI closely as he claimed, he couldnt have missed the mccanns lied under oath when they said "arguido" means "person of interest" when kate state explicitly in her bewk that "arguido" means "suspect". Not forgetting gerry also said at LI that he believes in freedom of speech and that people are free "to purport" theories.

I wonder who are the witnesses who saw the abductor he was refering to?
Apart from JT's sighting which mccanns gave credit to, they showed absolutely no interest in knowing about Smithy sighting. Far as I know they'd never asked the police to follow up on smithy's sighting.

Oh dear, when he said "Only the person or persons directly involved know that", he has hit the nerve centre there, and while still in his roaring bull furiousness didnt realise he has tripped up.

Oh dearie me, no wonder the entire comments were whooshed lock stock and barrel.
Paul Costello must have complained because his heart threatens to collapse from seeing so many truthseekers adamant for Justice for Madeleine.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.04.12 19:30

candyfloss wrote:About this programme
Five years ago this week, Madeleine McCann disappeared from a family holiday apartment in the Algarve, Portugal, and has never been found. Her parents, Kate and Gerry, are adamant that their daughter was abducted by a predator and persuaded Prime Minister David Cameron to order a review of the case by the Metropolitan Police. Here, the senior UK investigator talks to Richard Bilton about how he is working collaboratively with Portuguese police and explains why he believes he has the best opportunity yet to establish the facts.
snip
http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/qhtrd/panorama--madeleine-the-last-hope---panorama
The Sky version, if you select the programme and press the information button is
"The senior UK investigator in the Madeleine Mccanns case speak about why he believes he may be able to explain her disappearance."

Establish the facts - v - explain her disappearance

Not one mention of the "A" word.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 23.04.12 22:48

Somewhere amongst last night`s conflab Costello said there were plenty of witnesses to the abduction, Don Reed challenged him saying there was only one who had been shown to be unreliable and also happened to be a friend of the McCanns, so could hardly be called solid evidence. Costello came back saying there were at least 5 including people who had seen suspicious people lurking outside. He later came back answering someone else saying there were 15 independent witnesses to the abduction.

His whole manner of writing is weird - if you notice he doesn`t use abbreviations like it`s or I`m or isn`t or doesn`t but always writes in full as if it`s automated speech or almost like a robot talking. He also, apart from a couple of occassions when he spouted off an obviously prepared speech, merely answers by asking more questions, thus avoiding answering questions. This is a learnt technique specifically to wind people up and win arguments. I`ve seen it before in cult organisations, particularly in Scientology (see Panorama - The Secrets of Scientology Part 2 of 4 on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NykEiJMP-Jo&feature=related ).

Carter Ruck are the lawyers for the Scientology Cult. Also Amazon refused to sell a book that was critical of Scientology and this put me in mind of what happened to Pat Brown.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 23.04.12 23:25

Mr Castello sounds very much like the tweeter Greenink who calls everybody "silly" all the time. I always thought they were very close to McCann HQ.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 24.04.12 9:04

Are the Mccanns Scientologists!? Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 5 181154

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 5 Empty Trailer for next week's Panorama

Post by OpenMind 24.04.12 10:46

At the end of last night's panorama I found myself shouting at the TV. The trailer for the MBM programme next week finished with words something like "...last chance to find out what happened to her, OR EVEN TO FIND HER!!!!" Have just about calmed down now, but may need some valium in order to watch it. Was hoping a for a truthful, balanced argument but now thinking it's just going to be a typical McWhitewash aaaah

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 24.04.12 10:59

OpenMind wrote:At the end of last night's panorama I found myself shouting at the TV. The trailer for the MBM programme next week finished with words something like "...last chance to find out what happened to her, OR EVEN TO FIND HER!!!!" Have just about calmed down now, but may need some valium in order to watch it. Was hoping a for a truthful, balanced argument but now thinking it's just going to be a typical McWhitewash aaaah

Hi Openmind, know how you feel. Imo this is the start of the end of the story, the epilogue. The first coat of a number of coats of whitewash. This is how it is now advertised on the forward planner...............
Quote............

...Panorama. Current affairs. The senior UK investigator in the Madeleine McCann case speaks about how he believes he may be able to explain her disappearance. Also in HD. End quote.

Should he be explaining anything at all at this stage? Yes the first coat of many imo. And official.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by espeland 24.04.12 11:10

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01h9136

"
Madeleine: The Last Hope?

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 5 B01h9136 Duration: 30 minutes

Five
years ago this week, Madeleine McCann disappeared from a family holiday
apartment in the Algarve, Portugal. Why has the little girl, aged three
when she went missing, never been found? Madeleine's parents, Kate and
Gerry McCann, are adamant that their daughter was abducted by a
predator. Frustrated by Portuguese police and public opinion that viewed
them with suspicion, Madeleine's parents persuaded prime minister David
Cameron to order a review of the case. Is this new investigation, by a
top unit of the Metropolitan Police, the last chance of discovering what
happened? For the first time, the senior UK investigator tells Panorama
how he is working collaboratively with Portuguese police and explains
why he believes he has the best opportunity yet to help solve the
mystery of Madeleine McCann. < Show less

I see no McCann whitewash here and am looking forward to a programme which I too see as "the start of the end of the story" but with a different ending to that expected by Nina.

The McCanns probably heard this programme was being prepared some weeks ago. If they thought the programme was a whitewash I imagine they would want to add something in, for example, a statement to mark the anniversary. Instead, they announced that no comment would be made on the anniversary.

espeland
espeland

Activity : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 24.04.12 11:11

Having re-watched the last Panorama, I am certain this is the undercoat! Prepare for whiter than white Mccanns on Mcspin setting max!.

david_uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.04.12 13:40

I am doing my best not to prejudge the merits of the programme but it is hard not to be pessimistic. I am thinking of the standard responses sent by the BBC to people who complained about the Jeremy Vine show which featured Nina Myscow. They weren't rude but the complaints were all summarily dismissed so I cannot imagine that anything will have changed the official view that the abduction is set in stone and cannot be negotiated.

By the way, sometimes the topics in Panorama change at short notice if something else crops up so it's not certain that the programme will be shown on Monday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 24.04.12 14:46

Not all policemen,especially those at an operational rather than supervisory level are crooks. If it is indeed true, as was claimed at the start of the SY review , that most of the officers were approaching retirement and that retirement would be postponed rather than diverting valuable resources from other investigations then it follows that all they have to lose by refusing to tow a preordained line is their pensions. Once their pensions have been secured ,there would be nothing to stop them leaking information IF they were instructed to ignore all evidence implicating the sainted ones. Mobiles set to "record" chaps. keep copies of all e-mails you have been instructed to destroy otherwise you risk being thrown under a bus just like the colleague who has been designated fall-guy for the hackgate cover-up. It would be extraordinarily naive of DCI Redmond to believe that he wouldnt be thrown to the wolves in the event of an investigation into his investigation,the policemen involved in the Daniel Morgan murder cover-up thought they were untouchable - er wrong! I look forward to a thorough, objective Panorama programme which cannot fail to address Eddie and Keela and why they should only give "unreliable" and "inconclusive" alerts around mccann related places and be perfectly reliable and conclusively accurate everywhere else..including everywhere else they were deployed in PDL.
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Activity : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.04.12 14:54

Quite.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 24.04.12 15:02

Hello all.

I am looking forward to this programme, whatever might be contained in it. No doubt it will be reported on in the papers the next day and it will be interesting to see the general public's reaction in any comments.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.04.12 15:06

Madeleine: The Last Hope? - Panorama UPDATED 7.30 25th April (only certain areas) and 8.30 pm Mon 30th April 2012 - Page 5 4239481642 to what I had for breakfast - i.e. fried tomatoes!

It will be interesting to see how many McCann sceptic comments last anywhere (other than on this forum) for longer than five minutes.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 24.04.12 15:11

If it doesnt mention the dogs results in this documentry then its a washout as far as im concerned!.

david_uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.04.12 15:11

I can't make the pamalam site work. Has the address changed?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 24.04.12 15:14

very appropriate date for airing imo 30 april a special date in this saga. when something very dodgy happened.
and the repeat, 3rd May, the date when another dodgy thing happened.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 24.04.12 15:16

Thanks for the welcome Jean and Candyfloss. I just typed a reply to you Jean and it vanished! Just to say the Daily Mail allow comments on this story but the Express and the Sun tend to almost always block comments.

friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top