The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

GUILTY!! Lane guilty of Murdering his daughter Bianca Jones after court hears cadaver dog evidence from Martin Grime   - Page 2 Mm11

GUILTY!! Lane guilty of Murdering his daughter Bianca Jones after court hears cadaver dog evidence from Martin Grime   - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

GUILTY!! Lane guilty of Murdering his daughter Bianca Jones after court hears cadaver dog evidence from Martin Grime   - Page 2 Mm11

GUILTY!! Lane guilty of Murdering his daughter Bianca Jones after court hears cadaver dog evidence from Martin Grime   - Page 2 Regist10

GUILTY!! Lane guilty of Murdering his daughter Bianca Jones after court hears cadaver dog evidence from Martin Grime

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GUILTY!! Lane guilty of Murdering his daughter Bianca Jones after court hears cadaver dog evidence from Martin Grime   - Page 2 Empty Re: GUILTY!! Lane guilty of Murdering his daughter Bianca Jones after court hears cadaver dog evidence from Martin Grime

Post by Guest 02.12.13 18:14

Tilly-flop wrote:I have no law background, so forgive my ignorance if this is a silly question, but...

Is it absolutely, categorically imperative that further, supporting evidence is required to convict (in the UK and/or Portugal) when cadaver dogs have identified human cadaver?

I ask this, as it just seems that other countries are able to convict without supporting evidence or indeed finding a body.

Is it not in the interests of SY and the Government to introduce an amendment of sorts (sorry for the laypersons terms!) that could allow for Eddie and Keela's evidence to be heard on behalf of a prosecution?

All very simple I know, but there really has to be a 'sea change' at some point........ doesn't there??

banghead
Try this thread tilly, no body and no evidence as such only circumstantial.  Prout was found guilty and  jailed and there was no body.  He did however later confess in jail.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2189-disappearance-murder-of-kate-prout?highlight=prout
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

GUILTY!! Lane guilty of Murdering his daughter Bianca Jones after court hears cadaver dog evidence from Martin Grime   - Page 2 Empty Re: GUILTY!! Lane guilty of Murdering his daughter Bianca Jones after court hears cadaver dog evidence from Martin Grime

Post by kimHager 31.01.14 13:13

that poor baby i just am glad the dogs put this man where he cant touch another child

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 31.01.14 13:16

kimHager wrote:that poor baby i just am glad the dogs put this man where he cant gouch another child

The dogs are good,(but not according to Gerry McCann)
 that's why they are used quite a lot and get good results(but not according to Gerry McCann, the dog expert)
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top