The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Police are investigating reported sighting of Madeleine McCann in Nerja - Page 5 Mm11

Police are investigating reported sighting of Madeleine McCann in Nerja - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Police are investigating reported sighting of Madeleine McCann in Nerja - Page 5 Mm11

Police are investigating reported sighting of Madeleine McCann in Nerja - Page 5 Regist10

Police are investigating reported sighting of Madeleine McCann in Nerja

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police are investigating reported sighting of Madeleine McCann in Nerja - Page 5 Empty Re: Police are investigating reported sighting of Madeleine McCann in Nerja

Post by PeterMac 23.04.12 18:18

"It needs only one greedy, unscrupulous character to come forward," said Philomena McCann.
Does that not come squarely under the category of things said which hinder the search ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Police are investigating reported sighting of Madeleine McCann in Nerja - Page 5 Empty Re: Police are investigating reported sighting of Madeleine McCann in Nerja

Post by tuom 23.04.12 18:23

PeterMac wrote:
"It needs only one greedy, unscrupulous character to come forward," said Philomena McCann.
Does that not come squarely under the category of things said which hinder the search ?

What a peculiar thing to say ! if my child was missing I would'nt care if Jack the Ripper brought her back , some family , makes you think !!Police are investigating reported sighting of Madeleine McCann in Nerja - Page 5 234726
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 24.04.12 12:11

quite a strange and unpleasant thing to say....where/when was this statement made?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.04.12 12:14

russiandoll wrote: quite a strange and unpleasant thing to say....where/when was this statement made?

Googled the quote:
http://www.google.co.uk/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=%22It+needs+only+one+greedy%2C+unscrupulous+character+to+come+forward%2C%22+&oq=%22It+needs+only+one+greedy%2C+unscrupulous+character+to+come+forward%2C%22+&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_nf=1&gs_l=hp.12...1629.16841.0.18235.2.1.0.0.0.0.886.886.6-1.1.0.VFASxD5zfYM&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=cd702d40536a64f2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 24.04.12 12:37

thanks for that quick response...I have heard a lot of weird things said by people involved in this affair, but not that little gem. It is truly shocking.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.04.12 12:58

Philomena really shows herself up to be an ugly person, ugly outside and inside. What an awful thing to say?

How does that square with kate and gerry begging for money - does Philomena not consider that her brother and sister in law are greedy and unscrupulous too?

What has aunt philo contributed to the search for her niece?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.04.12 14:03

aiyoyo wrote:
Philomena really shows herself up to be an ugly person, ugly outside and inside. What an awful thing to say?
How does that square with kate and gerry begging for money - does Philomena not consider that her brother and sister in law are greedy and unscrupulous too?
What has aunt philo contributed to the search for her niece?
Not a lot. What she did do, before she was silenced, was give us an insight into the internal workings of a particular family.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 24.04.12 14:27

quite worryingly bonkers at times

PM: I mean, it is completely ludicrous that anyone would suggest that Madeleine went for a wander. She's a 3-year-old that loves her family. She was sleeping between her brother and sister. She dotes on her parents. She's just like a normal 3-year-old; happy, carefree... Why would she wander away from people who love her? Gerry and Kate knew instantly - which is why Kate responded by being hysterical - that someone had snatched her daughter. Convincing other people has been the hardest job. Kids don't just walk away when they're happy, carefree and well-adjusted, and that's what Madeleine is. But, she must be so petrified now.

who was sugesting the child left because she was unhappy? Is this woman a teacher? The suggesion was yes typical loving 3 year old, alone in a strange place, woke, left, wandered, came to harm... maybe opportunistically snatched from the street, she wandered away from that place you stupid stupid woman because she did not know at age 3 how to negotiate a route to the bloody tapas area. they do just walk away when they are 3, and get lost or come to harm in the darkl !!

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.04.12 14:33

russiandoll wrote: quite worryingly bonkers at times

PM: I mean, it is completely ludicrous that anyone would suggest that Madeleine went for a wander. She's a 3-year-old that loves her family. She was sleeping between her brother and sister. She dotes on her parents. She's just like a normal 3-year-old; happy, carefree... Why would she wander away from people who love her? Gerry and Kate knew instantly - which is why Kate responded by being hysterical - that someone had snatched her daughter. Convincing other people has been the hardest job. Kids don't just walk away when they're happy, carefree and well-adjusted, and that's what Madeleine is. But, she must be so petrified now.

who was sugesting the child left because she was unhappy? Is this woman a teacher? The suggesion was yes typical loving 3 year old, alone in a strange place, woke, left, wandered, came to harm... maybe opportunistically snatched from the street, she wandered away from that place you stupid stupid woman because she did not know at age 3 how to negotiate a route to the bloody tapas area. they do just walk away when they are 3, and get lost or come to harm in the darkl !!

I find the bit in red rather interesting, never noticed before, "she was sleeping between her brother and sister"

So could the children have all been in the double bed in the parents bedroom?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 24.04.12 14:45

I found this strange too but chose not to comment as there are other things she says that do not match up with her brother's words, locked apartment for one on the 3rd....as she was not present I guess she might well have simply got Gerry's description of the room mixed up. The twin beds were moved together in the adults' room though, perhaps Maddie did sleep in the middle. I am more and more sure the twins did not not sleep in the childrens room in their alleged cots, the more I read ! The cots might never have been in the kids' room, the twin beds there could have been put together to sleep 3 as easily as the parents' beds, and no need to disturb and move them later...... maybe 3 kids shared twins made into a double, in the kids' room.

If the 3 of them slept like that, Maddie in the middle and there was any horsing around or bouncing, those twin beds could easily move and a child fall in the gap. just a thought re an accident, but I dont accept neglect, so a problem with that, unless an adult minding them paid no attention to anything going on.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 24.04.12 14:47

From Dr. Roberts: 2009
2. Sleeping arrangements

Jane Hill, we notice, spares the interviewees from having to describe the situation in apartment 5A that Thursday night, by telling them what happened herself! But is her supposition confirmed? No, it is not.

KM (interviewed for BBC Breakfast TV): "Is it right for somebody to go into your apartment and take your child out [of] your bed?"

During an interview for commercial television we get the following exchange:

Q: "...everyone's been asking each other the question: 'Would you have left them?' and I've asked myself the same thing... But there must... you must look back and think: 'We did the wrong thing.'"

KM: "I mean, the restaurant where we were eating, errm... is on the complex where we're staying and I think the... diagrams that were maybe shown at the beginning of all of this, don't really portray how close it actually is. Errm... I mean, we've said before, it was a little bit... we think it was quite similar to – on a summer's evening at home – eating in your garden, while the children are in your bed, you know, it's that close, errm... you know."
unquote.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 24.04.12 15:00

interesting, but why put those beds together? the kids would have to remain there until morning, surely it would make no sense to move them when you could as easily put the beds together in their own room? Why ask for cots though if you knew these would be sleeping arrangements in advance, or if changed sleeping arrangements, why not ask for the cots to be removed to save space? The room is so cramped and dangerous imo with the cots there.
in your bed... always was interesting that little gem. why when the beds were the same in both rooms, choose what was designated as your room for your kids to sleep in...if they did in fact sleep there, all together on the twin beds....there must have been a reason! Just a bigger size, does that make sense? Less danger as more room to move if they got out of bed, especialy all together?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 16.07.12 19:34

candyfloss wrote:So again July 18th, doesn't even say what year big grin he allegedly saw Madeleine, but didn't say a word till now laughat

Billy, from Portsmouth, was having lunch outside the Olas bar on or around July 18.
He said: “I just wish we’d done something about it there and then.

spin spin spin daft

PeterMac don't know if you have read this weeks theolivepress.es but there is a double page spread pages 6 and 7 title 'who you looky looky at' and here we are again in Nerja and yet again at the bar Olas, you know the bar where Madeleine was sighted. Of all the bars on the Costa del Sol, and there must be thousands of them this one features yet again. But to be fair the bar Blue Med also on that small strip of beach is also mentioned.
Small world really yes

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 17.07.12 13:08

Of all the bars on the Costa del Sol, and there must be thousands of them this one features yet again. But to be fair the bar Blue Med also on that small strip of beach is also mentioned.
Small world really yes

a bit like Casablanca too if you ask me
Of all the bars in all the world she had to walk into mine....... that had a better story than this Maddie story though and Bogart and Bergman were much better actors than Kate and Gerry [ more like Tom and Jerry]

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 17.07.12 13:34

russiandoll wrote: Of all the bars on the Costa del Sol, and there must be thousands of them this one features yet again. But to be fair the bar Blue Med also on that small strip of beach is also mentioned.
Small world really yes

a bit like Casablanca too if you ask me
Of all the bars in all the world she had to walk into mine....... that had a better story than this Maddie story though and Bogart and Bergman were much better actors than Kate and Gerry [ more like Tom and Jerry]

spit coffee that's a good one. Tom and Jerry big grin

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 17.07.12 16:42

I can just imagine how bored the different police forces and SY must be running after all the "so called" sightings. I'm sure most of them know the truth/ or at least that she is not alive anymore. Imagine you have to pretend all day looking for someone that's alive while deep down you know you are not going to find anything.

banghead

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 17.07.12 17:18

I have a feeling the police's 2 parallel lines of enquiry won't be along the lines of is she alive or is she dead but was there neglect or was there no neglect.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top