The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Was this the greatest cover-up ever of a missing person?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was this the greatest cover-up ever of a missing person?

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.04.12 20:15

As it's Easter Sunday, here's a question.

Do the verses below, in red, covering events 1,979 years ago this year, represent the greatest-ever cover up of a person reported missing?

It's alleged that a group of men stole and hid a body.

A 'large amount of money' was paid to those who failed to keep watch properly - so that they would...lie about what really happened:

The Gospel according to
St. Matthew

Chapter 28

The Resurrection

Mk. 16.1-8 · Lk. 24.1-12 · Joh. 20.1-10
1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Mag'dalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
4 and for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.
8 And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.
9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.
10 Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

The Report of the Guard

11 ¶ Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and showed unto the chief priests all the things that were done.
12 And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers,
13 saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.
14 And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you.
15 So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.

Jesus Commissions the Eleven

Mk. 16.14-18 · Lk. 24.36-49 · Joh. 20.19-23
16 ¶ Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, Mt. 26.32 · Mk. 14.28 into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.
17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, Acts 1.8 baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was this the greatest cover-up ever of a missing person?

Post by PeterMac on 08.04.12 23:15

I think David Cameron should allocate funds IMMEDIATELY to investigate this.
It is a country far away.
It involves a person of "international repute".
Millions of pounds have been donated by people searching for the "truth"
Despite the passage of time, the "mystery" continues
They have "spokesmen" in strange clothes
The Press always report the stories about how the investigation is going.
It involves the Pope.
There are "disciples" ( though perhaps not quite as many.)

I could go on, but it might offend. ( as If I cared !)

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum