The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. Mm11

McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. Mm11

McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. Regist10

McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. Empty McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P.

Post by Tony Bennett 30.03.12 8:04

Last night, Respect leader George Galloway was elected for the strongly Muslim constituency of Bradford West, with a massive 36% swing against Labour, who held the seat previously.

Galloway may be the only truly and openly McCann-sceptic in Parliament, for he once wrote this:

Not since Dr. Crippen - long before the blizzard of 24/7 satellite media - will there have been a case like Madeleine McCann's if the now official suspicions of the Portuguese police turn out to have been well founded.

They have turned it into a circus, with daily appearances at mass and the flight to the Vatican to kiss the hand of the Pope, invoking celebrities, inducing millions of people around the world to raise a fortune in a campaign fund and turning their child into one of the iconic faces of our age.

So even Dante himself would find it difficult to describe any circle of the inferno fit for Kate and Gerry McCann if it all turns out to have been a lie.

I have been in and around the Ocean Club in the sleepy Algarve village of Praia da Luz for more than 20 years and it has been surreal enough watching its tiny cobbled streets bristling with television crews broadcasting around the world from a
once little-known holiday idyll.

And now this.

On my Talk Sport radio shows I have been critical of the McCanns from the start. Not least because I knew aspects of their story could not be true.

Their supposed constant vigilance of their three toddlers while they ate in a tapas bar and the children slept in an unlocked apartment was not possible. The distance between the two points was both greater and more convoluted than they said.

In any case, the children's bedroom was on the OTHER side of the apartment block and, though both doctors, neither parent possessed X-ray vision.

I said that if a single mother had left her three kids in the chalet at Butlins while she supped scampi and chips in the boozer, she would have immediately been attacked as a feral, feckless, unfit mother by the same media which was painting the grieving McCanns as the very embodiment of modern middle-class Britain.

For months I have watched that media poke ridicule at the supposed bumbling Inspector Clouseaus of the Portuguese police for their apparent leaden-footedness in the investigation.

Of course no Johnny Foreigner could be as good as our own police, who brought us the Guildford Four and Birmingham Six.

Now with this new development, the same media seems coiled like a spring to turn on the McCanns as they previously did on the other "suspect" Robert Murat.

Sensing they may have been made the biggest fools in history, the Press tables can be seen turning, the plates beginning to move.

Of course, the most xenophobic commentators say the science which has led to the Mccanns being named as suspects is inherently suspect due to the foreign hands through which it has passed, oblivious to the fact that it came from British laboratories.

If Madeleine's blood and other DNA evidence really has been found in the boot of her parents' hire car, there are only a few possible explanations. A previous renter of the car - it was 25 days after the child went missing that the family took

In these circumstances the Portuguese police really would be clots if they did not consider the girl's parents to be suspects.

Of course there could be other, some would say unlikely, possibilities.

The DNA and blood evidence in the boot may not, after all, be Madeleine's and the forensic scientists may be mistaken.

The blood in the boot of the McCanns' hire car may be somebody else's, in which case Goodfellas comes to the Algarve and the family are the victims of the most grotesque coincidence.

The DNA could have been planted in the boot of the McCanns' car, presumably by the police.

The sort of thing which happened to Mr O J Simpson.

The McCanns have either been the victims of a cataclysmic historic injustice, almost unprecedented, or they have been complicit in a scheme so duplicitous, so evil, so foul that Shakespeare himself could not have written it.

Either way, the name McCann is now well and truly in the history books.

UNQUOTE

+++++++++++++++++++++++

On the other hand, he was once a cat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1NIuCt72bU

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. Empty Re: McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P.

Post by tigger 30.03.12 8:32

I for one will not hold his friendship with Saddam or his feline/erotic preferences against him.

In the first place I like cats and in the second place, Iraq would have been much better off under Saddam, even now. Certainly we would not be looking at millions of deaths and even more ruined lives. In terms of loss of lives alone 'rescuing' Iraq has been a disaster.
But the US are sitting on 70% of the oil there, so that's all right then.

It beats me that the excuse to impose 'democracy' on other countries is worth such a price.

70% of the people in Iraq were perfectly happy with Saddam. Therefore it was a dictatorship that needed to be destroyed.

70% of the people in Great Britain were against going to war with Iraq, therefore - as it is a democracy - GB went to war.

I'm sure TB's speech in the commons on Iraq must be in Hansard an it was one of the few I heard -
TB said re the anti war demonstrations:
'I rejoice that MY people live in a democracy where they can be free to demonstrate' - probably not totally correct quote except for the bolded bit which has been hard-wired in my brain. TB is and always was a religious maniac.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 30.03.12 8:56

I too can bypass the cat episode, in fact I think he should do fancy dress again, maybe outside the houses of parliament, dressed as cuddle cat.
With a big embroidered chest..".think pink" one of your little gems Tigger.
And on his tail,leading you know where, could be embroidered the phrase
" Follow the money."

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 30.03.12 9:30

I like that idea russiandoll!
GALLOWAY 4 PRIME MINISTER!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 30.03.12 9:35

Oh please, Galloway is as sleazy as they come. Yuk! McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. 173510
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.03.12 9:38

George Galloway McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. 281194 please come and join us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 30.03.12 9:43

pennylane wrote:Oh please, Galloway is as sleazy as they come. Yuk! McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. 173510
He'd fit just right for PM then, eh pennylane? Cameron, Brown, Blair (gag),... The sleaze oozes from them all.

I can forgive Mr Galloway. Rula Lenska is a pretty lady AND I love cats.
Oh, and 100% agree with tigger about Iraq. I'm ashamed to be British 99.9% of the time.

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 30.03.12 9:50

rainbow-fairy wrote:
pennylane wrote:Oh please, Galloway is as sleazy as they come. Yuk! McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. 173510
He'd fit just right for PM then, eh pennylane? Cameron, Brown, Blair (gag),... The sleaze oozes from them all.

I can forgive Mr Galloway. Rula Lenska is a pretty lady AND I love cats.
Oh, and 100% agree with tigger about Iraq. I'm ashamed to be British 99.9% of the time.

Oh yes, he'd fit in perfectly with that greedy, lying bunch!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. Empty Galloway

Post by flaxyard 30.03.12 10:23

Though I had read an extract of his peice I was not aware quite how detailed his article was. When was this written. With regard to his shock victory last night, like him or loath him, he speaks his mind and deals with the ramifications after. Its a refreshing tonic to all the pre-written, spun, Clareance Mitchell crap we are used to. You can bet McCann Team will not enjoy the prospect of him in the limelight again with views such as his. Another negative for TM for 2012.

New here. Cant find any book return news. Is there any?
flaxyard

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 30.03.12 12:15

flaxyard wrote:Though I had read an extract of his peice I was not aware quite how detailed his article was. When was this written. With regard to his shock victory last night, like him or loath him, he speaks his mind and deals with the ramifications after. Its a refreshing tonic to all the pre-written, spun, Clareance Mitchell crap we are used to. You can bet McCann Team will not enjoy the prospect of him in the limelight again with views such as his. Another negative for TM for 2012.

New here. Cant find any book return news. Is there any?
Try the 'Judge orders Immediate Return of books - March 14th 2012'. Doesn't seem to be definitive news - I'm struggling to understand Joana Morais' tweets - but then I'm not on twitter, so that doesn't help!

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 30.03.12 19:03

I do like George, he is intelligent, listens to people and has no fear of reputations. I would love to see him take on the millionaire Tories and the others in parliament. The beeb have already been smearing him earlier on 5live. He will ruffled a few feathers.needs to as well.
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 30.03.12 23:58

Have been watching many youtube videos about George Galloway today.

That man has VAST knowledge of conflicts (past & present), which he can retrieve without notes!

I predict some interesting exchanges in the 'house' soonMcCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. 847771
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 31.03.12 0:25

For me, the best GG moment was when he took on Sky news anchor Anna Botting when she made the mistake of trying to discredit him live on air McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. 110921

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=249JaIaubVw

I don't know how many times I've watched this video over the years but still enjoy each viewing McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. 90835
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 31.03.12 0:33

ShuBob wrote:For me, the best GG moment was when he took on Sky news anchor Anna Botting when she made the mistake of trying to discredit him live on air McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. 110921

I don't know how many times I've watched this video over the years but still enjoy each viewing McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. 90835

Yes - liked that one - the current newsreaders must be terrified they are asked to interview him tommorow!

Long Live YouTube !
listener
listener

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 31.03.12 6:00

Yeah, liked that one. Though he comes across as a leftist and there is plenty controversy about him he got this right.
He'd proven investigative journalism is long dead and journalists are just tools of politicians.

Politicians are in bed with media owners and its inevitably about their own self interest or the interest of the West above all else when they intervene for the middle east.

And, at the end of the day journalists are concerned about their bread and butter and toeing the line more than the objective truth.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 31.03.12 9:02

Never seen that clip before. I was working as a student on a dig in Acco during the Lebanese war. The sad thing was that most of the Israelis were against that war as well. I was told there was a huge anti-war demonstration in Tel Aviv with hundreds of thousands protesting against the war.
They were asking me if this was reported by the BBC - it wasn't.
Without an exception, all the Israelis working on the dig were against invading another country. Keeping the Golan heights was a sensible thing to do in terms of safety - invading the Lebanon, they felt, was madness. Ariel Sharon wasn't popular.

No doubt Galloway is right and six years ago this was once again the Blair-Bush axis, preparing to control the whole of the Middle East.
They should have studied history and archaeology - it can't be done - Israel is in the wrong place for there ever to be peace. Go back thousands of years and it's just a repeat of the same story.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.03.12 9:11

this from chanel 4 interview yesterday................

[flash][/flash]

Certainly gives the interviewer a pasting big grin I think he is great!

ETA link
http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-has-george-galloways-win-gone-to-his-head/10056
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. Empty shooting down the hypocrasy

Post by bobbin 31.03.12 9:45

ShuBob wrote:For me, the best GG moment was when he took on Sky news anchor Anna Botting when she made the mistake of trying to discredit him live on air McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. 110921

I've just watched this youtube interview and the other later on down the page.

What a refreshing and essential and welcome breath of air this man brings. A TRUE VOICE IN THE WILDERNESS. McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. 259100 McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. 259100

He is one of the most impressive challengers of the RANK hypocrasy that we have been blasted with for so many years.

In both interviews, maintaining at all times the greatest dignity, he got his points across in spite of the bland, rude, sanctimonious female interviewers who should now be crawling into deep, dark holes to hide their outright humiliation, who should be now looking at what other job, however menial, they could actually do to earn the title of 'worthwhile' human being.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 31.03.12 11:37

I think the 'cat' play was how he and Rula earned their 100 grand.
listener
listener

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.03.12 11:41

It certainly was one of the most memorable moments in Celebrity BB wasn't it - until the hoo-hah with Jade Goody and Shilpa Shetty at least.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.10.13 15:25

Thanks for moving post candyfloss, I hadn't realised there was a thread on the subject.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 12.10.13 15:28

Never mind the sleaze - I`ve always liked George Galloway for his plain speaking and he has one hell of a way with words and doesn`t duck and dive like most politicians.  He made an excellent speech recently in the Commons on Syria.   People don`t like him because he doesn`t tow the party line, but I like people like that.  He should join up with Wendy Murphy.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.10.13 15:37

Woofer wrote:Never mind the sleaze - I`ve always liked George Galloway for his plain speaking and he has one hell of a way with words and doesn`t duck and dive like most politicians.  He made an excellent speech recently in the Commons on Syria.   People don`t like him because he doesn`t tow the party line, but I like people like that.  He should join up with Wendy Murphy.
Agree Woofer he certainly has a way with words, calls a spade a spade. Wendy and George on Lorraine putting their opinion to Kate, now that would be some explosive TV viewing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P. Empty McCann-sceptic cat becomes M.P.

Post by mahlersghost 12.10.13 15:45

If anyone is independent enough to ask questions about the way the Home Office and Met are conducting themselves it is Galloway - he can use Parliamentary privilege to ask the questions left unasked by the media.
mahlersghost
mahlersghost

Activity : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 12.10.13 15:46

Cherry Blossom wrote:
Woofer wrote:Never mind the sleaze - I`ve always liked George Galloway for his plain speaking and he has one hell of a way with words and doesn`t duck and dive like most politicians.  He made an excellent speech recently in the Commons on Syria.   People don`t like him because he doesn`t tow the party line, but I like people like that.  He should join up with Wendy Murphy.
Agree Woofer he certainly has a way with words, calls a spade a spade. Wendy and George on Lorraine putting their opinion to Kate, now that would be some explosive TV viewing.
woohooo  .......  if only.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top