The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

The most sensible theory so far

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The most sensible theory so far

Post by pennylane on 03.12.11 12:44

@rainbow-fairy wrote:
Stella wrote:If Mr Smith did not see the face properly Joyce, how could he have confirmed it was not Robert Murat? In fact, why bring Robert Murat's name into the discussion in the first place? I know he claimed it was only after seeing Gerry carrying a twin down the steps that helped him to remember, but to be honest, there is only two ways to carry a child. Over your shoulder and across both arms. It's hardly enlightening.
That's an easy one Stella. If we take into account the reasons why some believe this 'sighting' was concocted to help Murat (as Smith knew/knew of Murat) by very virtue of his knowing him he would know instantly and instinctively it wasn't Murat. You don't need to see faces to know, mannerisms are enough - didn't Murat have a distinctive gait? Why he mentioned Murat at all is another matter and neither here nor there in relation to being able to tell who someone isn't. If you get me! Wink

I agree rainbow-fairy. Plus Murat wore glasses and was heavier and had a darker complexion and hair, etc. Two very different looking people indeed.

From my own personal experience of attempting to identify a burglar to the police who I was just a couple of feet away from a few days earlier... it was far easier to ascertain which mugshots definitely weren't the burglar, than which mugshots definitely were. Elimination was easier than identification, that's for sure.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Most Sensible Theory So Far.

Post by sijm on 04.12.11 18:14

Well, I don't know what to think now about Murat being Gerry or vice versa, think I will leave that for now?

One more thing bugging me, I cannot help thinking of this Twitter person who says he/she has a Image of a human that he/she supposedly found on Praia da Luz Beach and has supposedly this Twitter has given that image to the Maddie Enquiry who again supposedly have accepted it as part of the enquiry.

So what happens to the evidence will we ever get to know if this is genine or not?

My daughter told me this Twitter tweeted that they had found this image relating back to June twenty second 2007, so how come only now they are reporting it?

Still if this is right that would tie in with my theory that Maddy was dead at that time in June and also that would certainly prove the fund was not legal after that date, so, if this Twitter is genuine and anyone can prove the Mcs knew Maddy was dead in June and they were still taking donations to find her under the guise of the FindMadeleine Fund could this be proved legal or not?

Lets hope this Twitter is genuine and I say bring it on!

sijm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 04.12.11 19:43

@sijm wrote:Well, I don't know what to think now about Murat being Gerry or vice versa, think I will leave that for now?

One more thing bugging me, I cannot help thinking of this Twitter person who says he/she has a Image of a human that he/she supposedly found on Praia da Luz Beach and has supposedly this Twitter has given that image to the Maddie Enquiry who again supposedly have accepted it as part of the enquiry.

So what happens to the evidence will we ever get to know if this is genine or not?

My daughter told me this Twitter tweeted that they had found this image relating back to June twenty second 2007, so how come only now they are reporting it?

Still if this is right that would tie in with my theory that Maddy was dead at that time in June and also that would certainly prove the fund was not legal after that date, so, if this Twitter is genuine and anyone can prove the Mcs knew Maddy was dead in June and they were still taking donations to find her under the guise of the FindMadeleine Fund could this be proved legal or not?

Lets hope this Twitter is genuine and I say bring it on!
Hi sijm! Your posts are intriguing and I hope you won't be offended, but try as I might, I just can't understand part of it. The piece about a Twitter poster having 'found an image of a human being on the beach'. I'm sorry, I just don't understand what this means! I don't know if I'm the only one or if I'm just being obtuse Wink
But I would love to know more if you can help me, thx!

ETA:Really sorry sijm, I spelt your name wrong! Have amended it now, sorry again Wink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sijm on 04.12.11 20:14

Quite surprised you have not heard about a Twitter can't remember his name, who says he found a Image of a human on Praia da Luz beach and he reported it to police, not sure about that twitter's name, I will find out tomorrow when I see speak to my daughter,

sijm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas on 04.12.11 20:55

@sijm wrote:
Quite surprised you have not heard about a Twitter can't remember his name, who says he found a Image of a human on Praia da Luz beach and he reported it to police, not sure about that twitter's name, I will find out tomorrow when I see speak to my daughter,

fascinating, could you say what you mean with an image of a human?, and to which inquiry has the information been passed? To my knowledge there is at the moment no inquiry into the demise of Madeleine, there is just a review from NSY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 04.12.11 21:07

@sijm wrote:
Hi again sijm, would be good to know the twitter posters name. Sorry but I think we have a language problem, I just can't understand what you mean by 'image of a human' - to me that could mean one of three things -
1)A photo of a human
2)A sculpture of a human
3)An 'indentation' of where a body has been

Is it any of these? If not, I'm stumped I'm afraid - and probably more intrigued than ever Wink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 04.12.11 21:09

@sijm wrote:
Hi again sijm, would be good to know the twitter posters name. Sorry but I think we have a language problem, I just can't understand what you mean by 'image of a human' - to me that could mean one of three things -
1)A photo of a human
2)A sculpture of a human
3)An 'indentation' of where a body has been

Is it any of these? If not, I'm stumped I'm afraid - and probably more intrigued than ever Wink

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 04.12.11 21:52

It is this user @oddityfinder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.12.11 22:04

@Gillyspot wrote:It is this user @oddityfinder

And post about the human picture is posted the 23 and 24 nov..

Back to top Go down

Post by sijm on 05.12.11 11:41

Whoops wrong name sorry!

sijm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 05.12.11 12:53

@sijm wrote:Whoops wrong name sorry!
Eh? Have I missed something? Or is it feeding time?

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Most Sensible Theor So Far.

Post by sijm on 05.12.11 17:46

Hi there! I thought I had posted the name Oddityfellow and then read the correct name by a forum member, so sorry once again

sijm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 05.12.11 19:04

@sijm wrote:Hi there! I thought I had posted the name Oddityfellow and then read the correct name by a forum member, so sorry once again
Well have to say I'm confused - gillyspot posted the name @oddityfinder but unless you deleted your post. I can't see it?

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Most Sensible Theory So Far

Post by sijm on 06.12.11 11:59

Hi Rainbow Fairy.

Guess I did not press the send button, but I still think this Odittyfinder still has something other wise why did he/she send it to

the Grange Review and why did they accept it as part of the enquiry?

Surly they would have tossed it out immediately if it were of no merit?

sijm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Most Sensible Theory So Far

Post by sijm on 07.12.11 17:22

Hello Everyone

About the Spain connection. one lady seems to be near to the bone on this subject and I have always said the police need to speak to psychic AmandaHart and where she got her info, whoops sorry, I mean premonitions from, this is a little sample of what she had seen. if you know what I. er hmm?

This is part of Amanda's Harts blogs on Skeptic's sites- 15th June 2007.Told to come home and post this immediately. Yesterday kept getting so much, but looking at what is going on in the media, not surprised as I said that the 13th would bring the chance for Maddy to be found.

Last weekend I was told to switch off and relax with my children in prepaeration for this week, Tuesday was a cool down, then everything came in at such a pace yesterday bringing much to a head this week, Was told last week I would be going away and having the break I need as will no longer be helping with the case as all will come to a head by the end of the week (late June 2007), Now I can clearly see why!

As you know, I have logged a lot of information privately, not for public domain, as I am tracking different trails_that of the abductors, the racket involved and that of course of Maddy. All pieces of the jigsaw make the whole, so to speak.

I have got independent witnesses to verify certain revelations Amanada blags bla bla..... then states below.

Last night as I drove home, the helicopter had been plaguing me all day, and as I pulled off my turning of the of the motoway, it was hovering above, which alerted me to a line of police cars, I knew what this was showing me. I went to have a look and sure enought, there was at least ten or more police cars and other vehicles in a waste site near a farm, I was being told to note this which I did and logged it with someone at 9pm last night.

Sijm-- I would love to know who Amanda Hart was working for, was it the Mcs and was her colleague Diane Lasurus who is a Swansea based pshycic who won channel 4 Psychic Challenge and whose husband is a Defence Lawyer?

Amanda cont-Was shown the dove again yesterday showing peace had come at last to Madeleine and was also being highlighted that all things were linking now.

This morning I had to make contact with someone as I posted earlier-to somone in SPAIN, I waited for confirmation again that this was what I was supposed to do and got it confirmed , I now believe that the man who is claiming that "The Frenchman "is linked-is the investigator I mentioned in a previous posting, who would help discover the abductor.

The I read the papers this morning and understand now that the police are searching a place relating to a letter sent to a Dutch Newspaper, This is a link to the abductors.Now this makes more sense.

Yesterday, was highlighted all deaths relating to biggest Volcano ever recorded , implying that something is about to erupt relating to death.

It was relating to the Catholic Religion as well as highlighting some very crucial information regarding that particular area in the Atlantic that I highlighted-again with those involved in the racket

Unbelievably, I knew when I was in Portugal on Saterday(Maddy's Birthday) that my colleague and I were tracking something, It now turns out, that we were tracking what was possibly being investigated now.

Yesterday was shown the police search in waste site (could this be the waste ground where Gerry took rotting fish?) near my home (Clearly Hart has a home in the location of the search area, she continues) - to highlight that the search links to me again, just like before when police raided a house near where I used to live. When we were Portugal, we went to this particular area and amazingly searched the undergrowth along a road side in a remote area, where the police are now. At the time I felt Maddy was not there, but we were sure we were connecting to something.

We continued all day and kept a video diary, of which I have kept all recordings.

Sijm writes- Ms Hart certainly lived in a active area of crime not far from Praia da Luz and it seems has advance information I would say, I being a skeptic.

Sijm -Missed one or two more paragraphs again

This posting was found on www. ukskeptics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=932

sijm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 10.10.13 16:32

Guest wrote:If Mr Smith did not see the face properly Joyce, how could he have confirmed it was not Robert Murat? In fact, why bring Robert Murat's name into the discussion in the first place? I know he claimed it was only after seeing Gerry carrying a twin down the steps that helped him to remember, but to be honest, there is only two ways to carry a child. Over your shoulder and across both arms. It's hardly enlightening.
Just for clarify this question:
The truth of the lie-Chapter 8 - A man carrying a child on the way to the beach:
"The father contacts the Irish police. He tells his story. The man he saw was NOT Murat. He knows Murat and it was not him."
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id162.html

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.10.13 17:42

@Ayniia wrote:
Guest wrote:If Mr Smith did not see the face properly Joyce, how could he have confirmed it was not Robert Murat? In fact, why bring Robert Murat's name into the discussion in the first place? I know he claimed it was only after seeing Gerry carrying a twin down the steps that helped him to remember, but to be honest, there is only two ways to carry a child. Over your shoulder and across both arms. It's hardly enlightening.
The truth of the lie-Chapter 8 - A man carrying a child on the way to the beach:
"The father contacts the Irish police. He tells his story. The man he saw was NOT Murat. He knows Murat and it was not him."

Also, his whole family saw the trousers this man was wearing, and especially the buttons on it stood out

see the first pics of the GNR/PJ: trousers in the colour described by the Smiths, with the buttons; ON GERRYS BED 

From which they disappeared as miraculously as the blue hold-all in his cupboard (on camera too) which was allegedly never in the cupboard, -> never photographed -> never there -> never in existence

Bingo, darlings, it all fits!

Now, let's all watch Crimewatch, laying out to us all the gaping holes in their story

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.10.13 17:55

@Ayniia wrote:
Just for clarity this question:
On this forum, and elsewhere, in my essays on Murat, I have ventured the view that the entire purpose of Smith's statement was to assist his friend Robert Murat (and, yes, Martin Smith had been to Praia da Luz before, several times, and knew Murat well). I would go further and say that the family's alleged sighting of the man may be an outright fabrication. Amaral's summation is very descriptive - yet he fell into error IMO, as others are doing here, by suggesting that Smith really did see a man carrying a chid and that that man was Gerry McCann. Amaral also fixed the last definite sighting of Madeleine by anyone outside the family as the 'high tea with the nanny' at 5.30pm. I think Amaral discounted the later (6.30pm) Payne visit to Apartment G5A - for obvious reasons. I think he was also a little too trusting in believing what the nanny tod him about the high tea.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.10.13 18:08

@Ayniia wrote:

Also, his whole family saw the trousers this man was wearing, and especially the buttons on it stood out

see the first pics of the GNR/PJ: trousers in the colour described by the Smiths, with the buttons; ON GERRYS BED 

From which they disappeared as miraculously as the blue hold-all in his cupboard (on camera too) which was allegedly never in the cupboard, -> never photographed -> never there -> never in existence

Bingo, darlings, it all fits!

Now, let's all watch Crimewatch, laying out to us all the gaping holes in their story

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 10.10.13 18:28

@Tony Bennett wrote:  On this forum, and elsewhere, in my essays on Murat, I have ventured the view that the entire purpose of Smith's statement was to assist his friend Robert Murat (and, yes, Martin Smith had been to Praia da Luz before, several times, and knew Murat well).  I would go further and say that the family's alleged sighting of the man may be an outright fabrication. Amaral's summation is very descriptive - yet he fell into error IMO, as others are doing here, by suggesting that Smith really did see a man carrying a chid and that that man was Gerry McCann. Amaral also fixed the last definite sighting of Madeleine by anyone outside the family as the 'high tea with the nanny' at 5.30pm. I think Amaral discounted the later (6.30pm) Payne visit to Apartment G5A - for obvious reasons. I think he was also a little too trusting in believing what the nanny tod him about the high tea.    
I understand what you mean but why then would he later point the finger at Gerry? His job was already done saying it was not Murat. Also, as Portia said, there's the "mystery of the beige trousers " ,could be a coincidence but... it's an interesting one.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum