The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Edited and Abridged??? Mm11

Edited and Abridged??? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Edited and Abridged??? Mm11

Edited and Abridged??? Regist10

Edited and Abridged???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Edited and Abridged??? Empty Edited and Abridged???

Post by rainbow-fairy 21.03.12 14:39

I've been wondering for a while if the new paperback version of Kate 'Madeleine' will be the same as the hardback?

We know that CR monitor us, and its highly likely that other 'key' members of Team McCann read too.

Will we see more of the infamous 'backfitting', will p129 be altered, the 'eyeing up' description?

Certain there are many other things.

What do other posters think of the possibility we may see yet more 'versions of the truth'?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Edited and Abridged??? Empty Re: Edited and Abridged???

Post by PeterMac 21.03.12 14:48

rainbow-fairy wrote:I've been wondering for a while if the new paperback version of Kate 'Madeleine' will be the same as the hardback?
We know that CR monitor us, and its highly likely that other 'key' members of Team McCann read too.
Will we see more of the infamous 'backfitting', will p129 be altered, the 'eyeing up' description?
Certain there are many other things.
What do other posters think of the possibility we may see yet more 'versions of the truth'?
I don't think she now can change it. It was a very truthful version of the truth, and they all know full well that any alteration, correction, clarrie-fication, amendment or addition will be pounced on.
What would be nice however, Kate, is the truth about what happened. And this time not just "I knew", even if you do put it in italic.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 21.03.12 20:01

PeterMac wrote:any alteration, clarrie-fication...
Spell-check. You put in an extra 'a'.

clarrie-fication

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Edited and Abridged??? Empty spell check

Post by bobbin 21.03.12 20:46

Tony Bennett wrote:
PeterMac wrote:any alteration, clarrie-fication...
Spell-check. You put in an extra 'a'.

clarrie-fication

It took me a moment, but only a moment. Edited and Abridged??? 110921 Edited and Abridged??? 742129
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 21.03.12 22:21

Touché !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.03.12 22:24

There are a few other books to be returned within the next three days. I'd hate to be a publisher of Kate's new and improved version right now.

I'm adding as usual. On the findmadeleine website I see no evidence of the forthcoming paperback launch. I see no enthusiasm from the tired old website. I've seen a 10k run for Missing People with an update that is as disappointing as eating a soggy biscuit. I see no 'upcoming news on the new book'. What I see is the sound of silence! just my opinion.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by jay2001 22.03.12 19:56

Do we know the current cost of maintaining the website and why isn't all the new info splashed all over. (Not seen it myself) There should be pix of the run at the weekend, the paperback promotion, especially after the delayed launch last year due to the inconsiderate timing of a wedding!

Maximum publicity is usually common with forward planning. Remember the 'first year anniversary, well sooner than that' and the tv specials, the 1000 day bash and AFAIK nothing for 5 years.

Is there no update either about the SY investigation or Halligen languishing here awaiting extradition.
jay2001

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 22.03.12 21:28

Jay2001 sadly the McCanns website is no more transparent than their limited "fund".

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 22.03.12 22:01

If the PJ of Oporto and Scotland Yard are genuinely making progress, some further Clarrie fiction may be necessary.

Speaking of the fund, on page 121 of the novel, Kate says that £100K was offered by a colleague but a Liverpool Police Officer who happened to be a "friend" warned that they would need a great deal more to tempt anybody connected with the crime to give Madeleine up.

Who is the friend?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.03.12 22:16

Bernard Hogan Howe? Merseyside police chief, launcher of balloons for Madeleine Fund...now SY commissioner?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 22.03.12 22:33

admin wrote:Bernard Hogan Howe? Merseyside police chief, launcher of balloons for Madeleine Fund...now SY commissioner?

More than likely. It's strange how she doesn't mention this police officer by name.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top