The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 Mm11

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 Mm11

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 Regist10

Still running... away with it

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 Empty Re: Still running... away with it

Post by Cristobell 26.03.12 16:41

aiyoyo wrote:Why did they do it, even now? Why they hide their crime is easier to understand.
Why they continue to appear on international tv to lie is a $64M question.
The poster who said the review is giving them a false sense of security may be right - they are continuing to fool themselves.
See how they were able to repeat the same lies over and over again.

They discarded their backyard story because it makes they look stupid anyway the "as if dinning in their back garden" line.
Now Kate said its 70m as the crow files.
She was still peddling the open window and whooshing curtains demonstrated with the same hands gesture.
She mentioned the Yard reviewing files and leads in the same breath.
Still saying no police force is looking that is why they had to do it themselves. (PR for her bewk no doubt. They must be very desperate about their finance if they are to meet mounting their legal costs.)

He mentioned there was no DNA In the hired car, something about there were five of them therefore something has to match, contradicting himself.
Also, he dragged his friends in, so it's a collective thing.

They both looked rough. Parents in a genuine situation of a missing child would also look rough, but there is something else about this pair - something eerily unnatural and very difficult to watch. Their face, not in congruence with their inner feeling, is there for all to see. They are wearing a mask, and whether they like it or not, their struggle to control against inner conscious it on display for all to see. Body language expert would have field days with this pair.

The guilt ravishing them from inside has taken its toll on them, more on kate than gerry.
She looks bloody awful if not for the make up and make over hairdo - cold eyes and tough set mouth and her infamous sighing and heaving of the chest at pretense of despair is very hard to watch.

Just look at the interviewer's quizzical expression - did he believe them?
This lying pair were neither spontaneous or tuned in with the wavelength of the interviewer and observers in the studio. They couldn't let themselves go with their emotion, just be natural and react to questions and be tuned into the interviewer wavelength and tell their story as it was. They can't - simple as - because they were trying hard to say contrary to truth as they knew it. Their inner reality is at odd with the front they put up and there is just no connectivity in vibes either way. No one in the studio can feel their truth neither can they feel the other party empathy if it was there, which should have been the case in an interview of in a genuine case of missing person.

They were placed apart for a change. so couldn't clutch each other for support. But just look how they sought eyes contact with each other when they answer questions, as if a need to affirm each other story tallies with their script and the looking at each other confirms their shared secret.

Everything about them is spooky and eerily unnatural...very difficult to watch. Both their expression cold rather than sad. Both were very controlled as if robotic programed to chant out a script.

Is that going to help them sell their bewk....I dont know?

Excellent summary Aiyoyo, agree, it made very uncomfortable viewing.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 Empty Re: Still running... away with it

Post by Cristobell 26.03.12 16:53

tigger wrote:Several people on MM pointed out that Gerry said (first time?)

it was a collective mistake T 7 take note? Handing out the song sheet?

Yes, quite a sinister little message eh....
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 26.03.12 17:11

Cristobell wrote:
tigger wrote:Several people on MM pointed out that Gerry said (first time?)

it was a collective mistake T 7 take note? Handing out the song sheet?

Yes, quite a sinister little message eh....

this makes me wonder if some people are right in that the tapas 7 know what happend to Madeleine,oh dear the tapas 7 had better watch thier backs with kate and gerry,because there is no way on earth that they are going to go down on their own.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 26.03.12 17:41

I am not sure that K and G should go down on their own, if others were complicit, they too should face the full force of the law.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 26.03.12 18:02

russiandoll wrote: I am not sure that K and G should go down on their own, if others were complicit, they too should face the full force of the law.

quite agree,just pointing out that some believe that only a couple of the tapas 7 knew any thing about what happend to Madeleine,but by that one sentence i believe more than a couple know.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 26.03.12 18:08

tiny wrote:
russiandoll wrote: I am not sure that K and G should go down on their own, if others were complicit, they too should face the full force of the law.

quite agree,just pointing out that some believe that only a couple of the tapas 7 knew any thing about what happend to Madeleine,but by that one sentence i believe more than a couple know.

I don't think that message was quite as covert as Gerry thought - lets hope SY noticed it.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.03.12 19:15

Gerry was very nasty when he made the remark. I cant see why he needs to drag them in, unless it was a warning to them to stick to their story or everyone will go down because even if they were not complicit in the crime they were complicit in the cover up - they must be!

But since he did not specify no one knows what the collective mistake was.
Was it neglect?
Was it complicity in a crime against Maddie?

I think it's probably just a case of gerry not engaging his brain or talking through his arse as usual.
There is no benefit in it for them for their friends to go down with them.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 26.03.12 20:05

Isn't there such a thing as turning Queen's evidence? I believe that can be done. Don't forget the meeting at a hotel nr. Rothley in November 07 - I read once that just before that it seemed as if one or two of the T7 were ready to talk to the police.
In that case a veiled warning might seem advisable?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 26.03.12 20:42

aiyoyo wrote:Sorry. O/T

Whatever happens to Amaral's books? I thought the deadline for return is already up.

Hope we hear soon about that. Maybe ID is packing her knickers right now.

The deadline was 24th I think. No news yet as far as I know.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.03.12 21:06

uppatoffee wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:Sorry. O/T

Whatever happens to Amaral's books? I thought the deadline for return is already up.

Hope we hear soon about that. Maybe ID is packing her knickers right now.

The deadline was 24th I think. No news yet as far as I know.

Deadline is March 29th, here is the update I posted on March 23rd from Joana....

candyfloss wrote:UPDATE on Joana's site today...........

Update on March 23, 2012

The mandatary and lawyer of the McCann couple, Isabel Duarte, has until the 29th of this month to return the books; the 10 days deadline are not consecutive and are measured as working days. Meanwhile, the lawyer to whom the books were entrusted by the First Instance Civil Court of Lisbon, has been trying to delay the restitution of the books to its rightful owners as ordered by the Supreme Court of Justice alleging that the Court of Appeals judgement did not transit in rem judicatam [unappealable decision/final ruling].

http://joana-morais.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/mccann-case-judge-orders-immediate.html?utm_source=BP_recent

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 26.03.12 21:12

Thanks Candyfloss!
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by sofa 26.03.12 23:04

It seems to me that their 'pact of silence' is not as strong as I might have thought. Is Gerry trying to intimidate tapas 7 with 'collective mistake'?
sofa

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 27.03.12 1:19

tigger wrote:Isn't there such a thing as turning Queen's evidence? I believe that can be done. Don't forget the meeting at a hotel nr. Rothley in November 07 - I read once that just before that it seemed as if one or two of the T7 were ready to talk to the police.
In that case a veiled warning might seem advisable?

Criteria to be applied when considering immunity etc.
The decision on when it is appropriate to offer a formal written agreement in any particular case is entirely a matter for the discretion of the specified prosecutor and nothing in the 2005 Act creates a right in the defendant to insist that assistance given or promised is recognised in this way.

The criteria to be considered in determining whether it is appropriate to grant immunity to a witness were set out by the then Attorney General in a written answer to the House of Commons on 9 November 1981. They are as follows:

• Whether, in the interests of justice, it is of more value to have a suspected person as a witness for the Crown rather than as a possible defendant;
  • Whether, in the interests of public safety and security, the obtaining of information about the extent and nature of criminal activities is of greater importance than the possible conviction of an individual;
  • Whether it is very unlikely that any information could be obtained without an offer of immunity and whether it is also very unlikely that any prosecution could be launched against the person to whom the immunity is offered.

(Crown Prosecution Service website)

I think both the first and the third could be applicable in this case. With all his public display of swaggering self-assurance, Gerry must be a very worried man these days. Kate looks like she is about to crack under the strain and no longer in tune with him. The T7 he has bullied and managed so efficiently immediately after the event have become the weakest link because the burden of perjury must be taking its toll on each one of them and on balance whatever they were supposed to gain in return (collective cover-up of child neglect?) must seem quite insignificant in comparison. Unless they themselves were guilty of something rather more sinister than just leaving their children locked up while they dined...

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 27.03.12 9:36

Thanks for explaining that Ribisl, I just wanted to add: apart from the pay out the T7 got from the press - allegedly paid into the Fund although I doubt that - they have every reason to resent the toxic McCanns.
Whatever they may or may not have done, it's probably ruined all their careers, ROB certainly said something to that effect.

Back to top Go down

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 Empty brought to Portugal to murder her.

Post by aiyoyo 27.03.12 16:56

Dont know where to place this must read link, so here's as good as any thread.

With acknowledgement and thanks to Joana Morais.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.pt/2012/03/blind-justice-maddie-case-review-is.html
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 Empty Liverpool, 6 May 2012

Post by Ribisl 07.05.12 0:42

KATE AND GERRY MCCANN KEEP ON RUNNING FOR MADELEINE

Kate McCann taking part in Liverpool’s Festival of Running

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 318524_1

Monday May 7,2012
By Andy Russell
KATE McCann joined husband Gerry for a 10-kilometre run in her home city yesterday.
They were among hundreds taking part in Liverpool’s Festival of Running. The event came three days after the fifth anniversary of their daughter Madeleine’s disappearance.

Kate, 44, wore a vest with a picture of Madeleine on it and the words “Never Give Up”. Before the event, she said they had never felt able to take part in the run in previous years because it was so close to the poignant anniversary.

She said: “Thankfully this year with the involvement of the Metropolitan Police things are looking brighter for Madeleine and the search, so we’re ready to give it a go.”

The couple, from Rothley, Leics, have been encouraged by a Metropolitan Police team that is reviewing evidence about Madeleine’s disappear- ance from their holiday apartment in Portugal.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/318524/Kate-and-Gerry-McCann-keep-on-running-for-Madeleine

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 Article_8955344b44da05e7_1336322507_9j-4aaqsk

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 Article_5c881c40e2a467ef_1336323129_9j-4aaqsk

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 1336313748-KATE111111

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 07.05.12 6:03

But she went for a run on the 14th of May 2007 !!!

OK - not an anniversary - but two days after the fourth birthday of your abducted child and eleven days after you lost her.

I wouldn't mind, but then don't say hypocritical things such as:
'Before the event, she said they had never felt able to take part in the run in previous years because it was so close to the poignant anniversary. '

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 07.05.12 7:17

Ribisl wrote:
KATE AND GERRY MCCANN KEEP ON RUNNING FOR MADELEINE

Kate McCann taking part in Liverpool’s Festival of Running

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 318524_1

Monday May 7,2012
By Andy Russell
KATE McCann joined husband Gerry for a 10-kilometre run in her home city yesterday.
They were among hundreds taking part in Liverpool’s Festival of Running. The event came three days after the fifth anniversary of their daughter Madeleine’s disappearance.

Kate, 44, wore a vest with a picture of Madeleine on it and the words “Never Give Up”. Before the event, she said they had never felt able to take part in the run in previous years because it was so close to the poignant anniversary.

She said: “Thankfully this year with the involvement of the Metropolitan Police things are looking brighter for Madeleine and the search, so we’re ready to give it a go.”

The couple, from Rothley, Leics, have been encouraged by a Metropolitan Police team that is reviewing evidence about Madeleine’s disappear- ance from their holiday apartment in Portugal.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/318524/Kate-and-Gerry-McCann-keep-on-running-for-Madeleine

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 Article_8955344b44da05e7_1336322507_9j-4aaqsk

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 Article_5c881c40e2a467ef_1336323129_9j-4aaqsk

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 1336313748-KATE111111
Awww, don't they look depressed? Anxious? Like they've had no sleep or any appetite - Tony I hope that you, or someone on your behalf, is collecting all these images for your case!
No WAY in the WORLD would a 'permanently depressed and anxious' person do any of this. Yes, I speak from experience. Am I ashamed? No. It is an illness like any other.
If those two are depressed, I'm Jack bloody Sparrow Wink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 Empty http://vimeo.com/41654966

Post by tigger 07.05.12 8:58

http://vimeo.com/41654966

Has this video already been posted?

Gerry snatching his medal of the uninterested woman at the finish line is highly entertaining!

Perhaps a mistake this event after 10 days of wall-to-wall McCann publicity?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 07.05.12 9:02

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 Image-4-kate-and-gerry-mccann-thank-people-of-liverpool-after-running-sefton-park-10k-races-867181351

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 Kate-and-gerry-mccann-265428768

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 07.05.12 9:17

Ribisl wrote:Still running... away with it   - Page 4 Image-4-kate-and-gerry-mccann-thank-people-of-liverpool-after-running-sefton-park-10k-races-867181351

Still running... away with it   - Page 4 Kate-and-gerry-mccann-265428768

Bleurgh - actually felt my Weetabix trying to re-appear after seeing that pic of Gerry - cheers a lot Sergey!
Those two in no way look like they are worrying where their daughter is. They have not got the 'haunted' look - truly how can anyone be fooled?
Mind, I think public opinion is starting to turn, slowly... The wheels of justice turn slowly... "Justice Works In Silence". I truly totally believe that this pair WILL get theirs. If not through the law, by God Karma will bite them on their asses...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 07.05.12 9:48

You should really look at the video clip. Nothing like the joy and admiration evident in these pictures - rather dismal in fact.
And Gerry getting his medal - oof!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.05.12 9:56

The sycophantic voice-over didn't put me in a good frame of mind and then Gerry's comment at around 0.52 that, with all that's going on now, they don't feel as if they're alone really finished me off!

There has never been a missing child case like this before where so much help has been thrown at the parents from Day One!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 07.05.12 12:29

Perhaps I am being a bit slow here, but how is running a race in Liverpool searching for Madeleine?
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.05.12 12:35

Miraflores wrote:Perhaps I am being a bit slow here, but how is running a race in Liverpool searching for Madeleine?
They obviously think she might be there.
A "hellish Lair in Liverpool "
No other rational explanation.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16569

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top