The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Still running... away with it   - Page 2 Mm11

Still running... away with it   - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Still running... away with it   - Page 2 Mm11

Still running... away with it   - Page 2 Regist10

Still running... away with it

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Still running... away with it   - Page 2 Empty Re: Still running... away with it

Post by littlepixie 17.03.12 19:31

I have recently had to deal with my Mothers serious anxiety/depression. When she was really bad I wouldn't hear from her. She didnt get dressed or cook, she just lay on the settee convinced she was physically ill. She rang an ambulance twice as she felt she couldn't breathe & was rushed to hospital. She couldn't cope with going out & seeing people or even with my brother (her favourite son) and his children visiting her as it made her worse.
Mrs McCann does not look like she has a serious depression to me.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Still running... away with it   - Page 2 Empty Re: Still running... away with it

Post by anil39200 17.03.12 20:45

The thing with depression is that it is not possible to detach yourself from it. it is not just "stress" as some people think, it is a deep dark pit that you fall into, climb back out of and then start falling into again. When you are down it is debilitating and affects you both physically and mentally. It is different for different people but real depression stops you from wanting to relate, talk or meet with anyone. There are different medications to address the chemical imbalances to try and lift the mood and some medical professionals say that exercise can help, such as swimming and long walks in the countryside. I doubt whether the string of activities involved over the last few years since this little girls disappearance would be on any prescriptive therapy, such as for example, addressing public inquiries, giving countless interviews on chat shows and of course, the running. I know someone who runs in the Cancer Research run each year in honour of a close friend who passed away two years ago and never would this person expect their picture in the paper, or any of this sham publicity , it is done for the sake of a loved person. Perhaps that is how this looks to those who cannot be bothered
to look further than the biased headlines of our inept media, but the focus is always on them, the cause, like the child, becomes secondary. For many depressives, the idea of being feted and photographed as if they were icons would be anathema.
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 17.03.12 21:38

from a website called www.fightdeepdepression.com

"Depression is a disease that takes utter hold of your life, wrapping its dark tentacles around every facet of your being and dragging you down into a painful world of hurt. I know, I’ve been there, and life used to be unbearable. It is important to remember that you are not alone and there is help. Many before you have suffered, many are suffering right now and many will in the future, the feeling that you are the only one who feels this way is a figment of your imagination generated by the disease."#

for information only,
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 18.03.12 7:09

Fresh police review into Madeleine case is 'a huge step forward', say the McCanns ahead of 10k run for missing people

Still running... away with it   - Page 2 Article-0-123617D6000005DC-349_634x613

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2116320/Madeleine-McCann-Police-review-huge-step.html

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 18.03.12 7:12

Maddie parents hail police review

Still running... away with it   - Page 2 McCann-532_1472852a

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4201445/Maddie-parents-hail-police-review.html

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.03.12 12:25

pauline wrote:
anil39200 wrote:Thinking about it, for a person who looked so frail at the LI, is running really a good idea, one hopes she has seen a doctor and taken advice first!

The organisers of the run should insist the Mccanns get a health clearance certificate before they run - because if Kate and/or gerry collapse on the run they will sue the organisers for not checking out their health before the run when it is a fact (they say so) that they are both permanently ill from the nasty things people like Amaral and Bennett have written.

What nasty things? nasty = truth you mean?

Well, if the mccanns think the truth is nasty, think what we think about the nasty things (truth) they did and wanted hidden from the world!

They cant have it both way, if they think the truth is nasty then what they did was NASTY - simple as.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.03.12 19:14

http://www.independent.ie/video/video-highlights/madeleine-case-review-a-huge-step-3053707.html

Oh how I hate it when the McCanns gatecrash a genuine charity event!!!

Still running... away with it   - Page 2 359723
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by auntiefi 18.03.12 19:48

The Gruesome Twosome make me so angry. Watching them all smug and pretending to be activists and fund raisers for missing children! They carelessly mislaid (at best!) their 3 year old. I watched Claudia Lawrences father on tv this morning choking back tears 3 years after her disappearance (baring in mind she was a grown woman), and they couldn't manage that sort of emotion hours/days after their baby was gone/abducted/murdered/dead. They should give all the proceeds to the people who have actually spent time looking for their daughter, like Amaral, or the police review teams - they have done sod all to aid searches and everything to hinder them. aaagh
auntiefi

Activity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 18.03.12 23:58

On the findmadeleine website homepage the Missing People run is on the home page. When you click in for more info you get the last update of K & G for 21st December. Amazing how it's disappeared. I would have thought (but that's just my opinion) that there would have been a host of photographs and the blog about how wonderful and rewarding the day was, especially as K thanked everyone for looking at her page and donating to Missing People only for it to be unavailable the day after the run. Why wipe it? I realise yesterday was Mothering Sunday but someone removed the page....once again...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I await, with baited breath the latest update.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.12 14:16

Bait your breath no more Aquila. There is a brief update on the charity run.

http://findmadeleine.com/updates/index.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.03.12 16:46

http://www.nrk.no/video/se_hele_intervjuet_med_ekteparet_mccann_fra_skavlan/451A281BB50B9EF4/

Has anyone seen this? Mccanns Sweden interview in relation to their bewk promotion.

maybe mod may want to move this to an appropriate thread, else it risks being lost in this one.
This one is particularly important in light of the Yard's review, as this interview is recent. It just goes to show they have the flaming cheeks to continue their charade.

Just watch the eyes of gerry and kate (blinking like stars) and compared them to the interviewer.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 24.03.12 17:30

aiyoyo wrote:http://www.nrk.no/video/se_hele_intervjuet_med_ekteparet_mccann_fra_skavlan/451A281BB50B9EF4/

Has anyone seen this? Mccanns Sweden interview in relation to their bewk promotion.

maybe mod may want to move this to an appropriate thread, else it risks being lost in this one.
This one is particularly important in light of the Yard's review, as this interview is recent. It just goes to show they have the flaming cheeks to continue their charade.

Just watch the eyes of gerry and kate (blinking like stars) and compared them to the interviewer.

Apart from Kate's re-styling and 'youthful' lock over Gerry's forehead - straight away the last 'image' is the 'last photograph' but it's only elaborated on slightly - she was paddling and that is the last image we have of her.....
Dr. Roberts and Blacksmith both commented on the fact that they seem to have NO memory of Maddie in PdL except via photographs.
Couldn't bear to watch the whole thing, was just beginning to feel pleasantly relaxed for the weekend, perhaps when I'm stronger - have the Prozac and the wine and some left over crockery standing by to throw against the wall.....

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 24.03.12 17:36

aiyoyo wrote:http://www.nrk.no/video/se_hele_intervjuet_med_ekteparet_mccann_fra_skavlan/451A281BB50B9EF4/

GM didn't answer the sedative question.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by sofa 24.03.12 17:55

I come and check very often your comments on the case and I never take part although I have a strong opinion on my own, I watched the latest MC interview and I can't help thinking they feel secure with the SY investigation or as someone said 'they have the cheek'. We caught Kate lying again in regards to the blood found in the appartment. These two are good you know (at acting)Still running... away with it   - Page 2 3711883763
sofa

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 24.03.12 18:56

Couldn't stomach it beyond 18 mins. :bad:
11:36 ...lies after lies that were appearing in the papers...blood that didn't exist

Maybe mod could revert this topic heading to the original so we can carry on here with the discussion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.03.12 19:00

Have done that Ribisl thumbsup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 24.03.12 19:20

candyfloss wrote:Have done that Ribisl thumbsup

Whoa that was quick! Thanks candyfloss winkwink

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 24.03.12 19:54

quick post as I cant find this video moved elsewhere.
Interesting camera position, Gerry's facial expressions visible at times when his wife was speaking, it cut to his face. Shame the same not done vice versa.
He was his usual composed controlled self.
Not so his wife. Composed and speaking to a script like her husband a lot of the time, but she is not like him and could not maintain it. Visibly and suddenly her eyes were full of tears and she was distressed the moment she got to speaking about that night, especially when describing going into her and Gerry's room.
Something happened here I am convinced.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 24.03.12 20:58

russiandoll wrote:quick post as I cant find this video moved elsewhere.
Interesting camera position, Gerry's facial expressions visible at times when his wife was speaking, it cut to his face. Shame the same not done vice versa.
He was his usual composed controlled self.
Not so his wife. Composed and speaking to a script like her husband a lot of the time, but she is not like him and could not maintain it. Visibly and suddenly her eyes were full of tears and she was distressed the moment she got to speaking about that night, especially when describing going into her and Gerry's room.
Something happened here I am convinced.
Me too.
God, for once, I just wish SOMEONE would be brave enough to confront this lying pair of scumbags!
How's about producing a copy of the forensic report next time K is blethering about 'no blood found in apartment'
That would be priceless.

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 24.03.12 21:05

Several people on MM pointed out that Gerry said (first time?)

it was a collective mistake T 7 take note? Handing out the song sheet?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 24.03.12 21:17

tigger wrote:Several people on MM pointed out that Gerry said (first time?)

I think you have a point with the songsheet...a particular song that comes to mind is 'stand by your man'
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 24.03.12 21:48

I don't speak Swedish but when you upload the video and click on the arrow, it says 'SPILL'...................................does this mean 'play'? Oh boo hoo.... I thought it meant something else Still running... away with it   - Page 2 110921
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 24.03.12 21:57

aquila wrote:
tigger wrote:Several people on MM pointed out that Gerry said (first time?)

I think you have a point with the songsheet...a particular song that comes to mind is 'stand by your man'

Kate standing by her man as long as he doesn't get any closer
Gerry cold-eyeing her wondering if she's passed the sell-by date and is no longer such a good marketing ploy
They appear to have distanced themselves not only from Madeleine but also from each other. coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 25.03.12 12:02

I see we're still off topic so would like to add...Gerry looks to me as if he is really watching closely when Kate speaks, as if he is concentrating fully on every word she says... checking she stays " on message" [ had to use the political term, no other one for it imo].
It is all so carefully scripted, he still is making the back garden comparison, idiot.
The interviewer was wonderful, totally non-confrontational in his approach, yet his facial expression spoke volumes.....there were points when you very nearly saw a raised eyebrow, even minus that, the look on his face said it all. He looked to me as if he was taking it all with a ton of salt.

I am going to watch again, to see how often K interrupts G comapred to vice versa.
Re that photo, I like the way his hand is on her arm, as if to stop her getting him in an uncomfortable clinch........I think it is interesting he does that, joking apart..............he has his hand on her arm, it is all about control imo.

Yes she idolises him I agree, clear from her book. Is she supporting him because he has something on her as leverage I wonder, has she made any medical mistakes, is there a whiff of scandal in her past?
Imo it is the men or some of them in that group who have done the disposal, the cover up, all starting with the timeline sheets. The women are protecting their men imo and JT is protecting her man, not either of the McCanns.
Much as I am shocked and angered at Kate McCann's actions or lack of them, I think she is a totally submissive controlled female, I think he is the mover and shaker and I think she is intimidated by him. He makes my skin crawl, she just makes me sad and angry.
I would be very surprised if she wrote the book without the controlling hand of Gerry, I bet it was his baby, that he proof read every word and insisted on alterations.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.03.12 14:52

Why did they do it, even now? Why they hide their crime is easier to understand.
Why they continue to appear on international tv to lie is a $64M question.
The poster who said the review is giving them a false sense of security may be right - they are continuing to fool themselves.
See how they were able to repeat the same lies over and over again.

They discarded their backyard story because it makes they look stupid anyway the "as if dinning in their back garden" line.
Now Kate said its 70m as the crow files.
She was still peddling the open window and whooshing curtains demonstrated with the same hands gesture.
She mentioned the Yard reviewing files and leads in the same breath.
Still saying no police force is looking that is why they had to do it themselves. (PR for her bewk no doubt. They must be very desperate about their finance if they are to meet mounting their legal costs.)

He mentioned there was no DNA In the hired car, something about there were five of them therefore something has to match, contradicting himself.
Also, he dragged his friends in, so it's a collective thing.

They both looked rough. Parents in a genuine situation of a missing child would also look rough, but there is something else about this pair - something eerily unnatural and very difficult to watch. Their face, not in congruence with their inner feeling, is there for all to see. They are wearing a mask, and whether they like it or not, their struggle to control against inner conscious it on display for all to see. Body language expert would have field days with this pair.

The guilt ravishing them from inside has taken its toll on them, more on kate than gerry.
She looks bloody awful if not for the make up and make over hairdo - cold eyes and tough set mouth and her infamous sighing and heaving of the chest at pretense of despair is very hard to watch.

Just look at the interviewer's quizzical expression - did he believe them?
This lying pair were neither spontaneous or tuned in with the wavelength of the interviewer and observers in the studio. They couldn't let themselves go with their emotion, just be natural and react to questions and be tuned into the interviewer wavelength and tell their story as it was. They can't - simple as - because they were trying hard to say contrary to truth as they knew it. Their inner reality is at odd with the front they put up and there is just no connectivity in vibes either way. No one in the studio can feel their truth neither can they feel the other party empathy if it was there, which should have been the case in an interview of in a genuine case of missing person.

They were placed apart for a change. so couldn't clutch each other for support. But just look how they sought eyes contact with each other when they answer questions, as if a need to affirm each other story tallies with their script and the looking at each other confirms their shared secret.

Everything about them is spooky and eerily unnatural...very difficult to watch. Both their expression cold rather than sad. Both were very controlled as if robotic programed to chant out a script.

Is that going to help them sell their bewk....I dont know?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top