The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Still running... away with it

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Still running... away with it

Post by pauline on 07.05.12 12:38

Miraflores wrote:Perhaps I am being a bit slow here, but how is running a race in Liverpool searching for Madeleine?

Presumably they are being sponsored (not by me!) and the money will go into the Fund to pay more useless detectives maybe.
avatar
pauline

Posts : 548
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Still running... away with it

Post by anil39200 on 07.05.12 15:36

Those pictures have made me so angry. There is absolutely no sign of depression or even stress on their faces. Take it from someone who lives with this damned illness and looks at an image in the mirror each day which tells me what I do not want to see, that there is No depression there. I see relief maybe, I see people at ease and happy but not depression. I am so disgusted at these images after all the hype, all the interviews,all the calls for money, all the misery this affair has caused other people and after all the sycophancy shown by so-called journalists and celebrities, that after five years they can step.into public and show these faces to the public. I would still be physically searching now if it was my daughter, not showing off in public in some vain attempt to try to 'raise a profile'. This has really, really made me sick. The poor child who should be at the centre of all this is again marginalised. I am appalled.This is my opinion.

anil39200

Posts : 388
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Still running... away with it

Post by tuom on 07.05.12 15:40

anil39200 wrote:Those pictures have made me so angry. There is absolutely no sign of depression or even stress on their faces. Take it from someone who lives with this damned illness and looks at an image in the mirror each day which tells me what I do not want to see, that there is No depression there. I see relief maybe, I see people at ease and happy but not depression. I am so disgusted at these images after all the hype, all the interviews,all the calls for money, all the misery this affair has caused other people and after all the sycophancy shown by so-called journalists and celebrities, that after five years they can step.into public and show these faces to the public. I would still be physically searching now if it was my daughter, not showing off in public in some vain attempt to try to 'raise a profile'. This has really, really made me sick. The poor child who should be at the centre of all this is again marginalised. I am appalled.This is my opinion.

avatar
tuom

Posts : 531
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-03-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Still running... away with it

Post by Ribisl on 07.05.12 18:32

And another one for posterity

[img][/img]

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Still running... away with it

Post by T4two on 07.05.12 18:54

Ribisl wrote:And another one for posterity

[img][/img]

Posteriors for posterity - how very apt.
avatar
T4two

Posts : 166
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-01-22
Age : 69
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Still running... away with it

Post by Nina on 07.05.12 18:56

Ribisl wrote:And another one for posterity

[img][/img]

Looks like they had some vest tops they couldn't flog, so never give up looking for that nearly four little girl eh?

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2855
Reputation : 331
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: Still running... away with it

Post by friedtomatoes on 07.05.12 20:23

The most bizarre thing here is that it was reported they were doing the run to raise awareness... as if there is a single person who hasn't heard of MM. Unless....they meant awareness of missing people in general.

As for raising funds for the Fund, with the Met's review, what are they needed for anymore. I gather they have no PIs working for them anymore.
never mind

Mccanns running = busman's holiday. Running for themselves IMO.

comments
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2012/05/07/mccann-s-grateful-for-liverpool-support-in-quest-to-find-missing-madeleine-after-running-sefton-park-10k-100252-30914411/#sitelife-commentsWidget-bottom

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Still running... away with it

Post by Ollie on 08.05.12 18:06

Noticed that the picture is one of Madeleine aged three or less on KM's vest, no surprise there then! Appears they don't want the public to see or remember what Madeleine may look like now. I would of thought the picture of how Madeleine may look now (if she's alive) alongside the old picture of her would of been more appropriate.

Ollie

Posts : 262
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Still running... away with it

Post by Ollie on 08.05.12 18:44

PeterMac wrote:
Miraflores wrote:Perhaps I am being a bit slow here, but how is running a race in Liverpool searching for Madeleine?
They obviously think she might be there.
A "hellish Lair in Liverpool "
No other rational explanation.

I haven't seen any "hellish lairs" in Liverpool that I'm aware of - but maybe I missed it!

Ollie

Posts : 262
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Still running... away with it

Post by Shibboleth on 08.05.12 20:01

Ollie wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Miraflores wrote:Perhaps I am being a bit slow here, but how is running a race in Liverpool searching for Madeleine?
They obviously think she might be there.
A "hellish Lair in Liverpool "
No other rational explanation.

I haven't seen any "hellish lairs" in Liverpool that I'm aware of - but maybe I missed it!



We used to live in Salford. There are quite a few there.

____________________
“Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.” ~ Joseph Stalin, 1897-1953
"If Adolph Hitler flew in today, they'd send a limousine anyway." ~ Joe Strummer, 1952-2002
avatar
Shibboleth

Posts : 500
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-10-16
Location : Jaffa - Tel Aviv

Back to top Go down

Re: Still running... away with it

Post by maebee on 08.05.12 23:32

Ollie wrote:Noticed that the picture is one of Madeleine aged three or less on KM's vest, no surprise there then! Appears they don't want the public to see or remember what Madeleine may look like now. I would of thought the picture of how Madeleine may look now (if she's alive) alongside the old picture of her would of been more appropriate.

I agree Ollie. I really think that the Mcs are taking the p*ss out of us. They spent this last week promoting the aged progression pic and used the one of Madeleine aged 3 in the very same week. Madness. IMO, this is another sign that they know poor Madeleine never got beyond three years Sad

avatar
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 489
Reputation : 87
Join date : 2009-12-03
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum