The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Still running... away with it   - Page 5 Mm11

Still running... away with it   - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Still running... away with it   - Page 5 Mm11

Still running... away with it   - Page 5 Regist10

Still running... away with it

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Still running... away with it   - Page 5 Empty Re: Still running... away with it

Post by pauline 07.05.12 12:38

Miraflores wrote:Perhaps I am being a bit slow here, but how is running a race in Liverpool searching for Madeleine?

Presumably they are being sponsored (not by me!) and the money will go into the Fund to pay more useless detectives maybe.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Still running... away with it   - Page 5 Empty Re: Still running... away with it

Post by anil39200 07.05.12 15:36

Those pictures have made me so angry. There is absolutely no sign of depression or even stress on their faces. Take it from someone who lives with this damned illness and looks at an image in the mirror each day which tells me what I do not want to see, that there is No depression there. I see relief maybe, I see people at ease and happy but not depression. I am so disgusted at these images after all the hype, all the interviews,all the calls for money, all the misery this affair has caused other people and after all the sycophancy shown by so-called journalists and celebrities, that after five years they can step.into public and show these faces to the public. I would still be physically searching now if it was my daughter, not showing off in public in some vain attempt to try to 'raise a profile'. This has really, really made me sick. The poor child who should be at the centre of all this is again marginalised. I am appalled.This is my opinion.
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 07.05.12 15:40

anil39200 wrote:Those pictures have made me so angry. There is absolutely no sign of depression or even stress on their faces. Take it from someone who lives with this damned illness and looks at an image in the mirror each day which tells me what I do not want to see, that there is No depression there. I see relief maybe, I see people at ease and happy but not depression. I am so disgusted at these images after all the hype, all the interviews,all the calls for money, all the misery this affair has caused other people and after all the sycophancy shown by so-called journalists and celebrities, that after five years they can step.into public and show these faces to the public. I would still be physically searching now if it was my daughter, not showing off in public in some vain attempt to try to 'raise a profile'. This has really, really made me sick. The poor child who should be at the centre of all this is again marginalised. I am appalled.This is my opinion.

Still running... away with it   - Page 5 259100
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 07.05.12 18:32

And another one for posterity

[img]Still running... away with it   - Page 5 Lpool10[/img]

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by T4two 07.05.12 18:54

Ribisl wrote:And another one for posterity

Posteriors for posterity - how very apt.
T4two
T4two

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 07.05.12 18:56

Ribisl wrote:And another one for posterity

Looks like they had some vest tops they couldn't flog, so never give up looking for that nearly four little girl eh?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 07.05.12 20:23

The most bizarre thing here is that it was reported they were doing the run to raise awareness... as if there is a single person who hasn't heard of MM. Unless....they meant awareness of missing people in general.

As for raising funds for the Fund, with the Met's review, what are they needed for anymore. I gather they have no PIs working for them anymore.
never mind

Mccanns running = busman's holiday. Running for themselves IMO.

comments
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2012/05/07/mccann-s-grateful-for-liverpool-support-in-quest-to-find-missing-madeleine-after-running-sefton-park-10k-100252-30914411/#sitelife-commentsWidget-bottom
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 08.05.12 18:06

Noticed that the picture is one of Madeleine aged three or less on KM's vest, no surprise there then! Appears they don't want the public to see or remember what Madeleine may look like now. I would of thought the picture of how Madeleine may look now (if she's alive) alongside the old picture of her would of been more appropriate.
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 08.05.12 18:44

PeterMac wrote:
Miraflores wrote:Perhaps I am being a bit slow here, but how is running a race in Liverpool searching for Madeleine?
They obviously think she might be there.
A "hellish Lair in Liverpool "
No other rational explanation.

I haven't seen any "hellish lairs" in Liverpool that I'm aware of - but maybe I missed it!
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 08.05.12 20:01

Ollie wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
They obviously think she might be there.
A "hellish Lair in Liverpool "
No other rational explanation.

I haven't seen any "hellish lairs" in Liverpool that I'm aware of - but maybe I missed it!

We used to live in Salford. There are quite a few there.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 08.05.12 23:32

Ollie wrote:Noticed that the picture is one of Madeleine aged three or less on KM's vest, no surprise there then! Appears they don't want the public to see or remember what Madeleine may look like now. I would of thought the picture of how Madeleine may look now (if she's alive) alongside the old picture of her would of been more appropriate.

I agree Ollie. I really think that the Mcs are taking the p*ss out of us. They spent this last week promoting the aged progression pic and used the one of Madeleine aged 3 in the very same week. Madness. IMO, this is another sign that they know poor Madeleine never got beyond three years Sad

maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top