The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Still running... away with it   Mm11

Still running... away with it   Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Still running... away with it   Mm11

Still running... away with it   Regist10

Still running... away with it

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Still running... away with it   Empty Still running... away with it

Post by Ribisl 15.03.12 7:15

Still running... away with it   Runnin11

My story

Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.

I am really grateful to everyone who has sponsored Gerry and me to take part in the previous Miles for Missing People 10K runs. I'm hoping that you might be willing once again to dig deep to help the charity Missing People - a hugely important organisation which offers a lifeline to everybody affected by a disappearance.

Your support can make a difference to the many missing children and vulnerable adults in our country, as well as to their families who are suffering without them.

Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.

So please help if you can and donate now. Thank you!

http://www.justgiving.com/kate-mccann/eurl.axd/e9c51ae894fbd340b09a95c97938bf43

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Still running... away with it   Empty Re: Still running... away with it

Post by Liz Eagles 15.03.12 7:38

[quote="Ribisl"]Still running... away with it   Runnin11

My story

Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.

I am really grateful to everyone who has sponsored Gerry and me to take part in the previous Miles for Missing People 10K runs. I'm hoping that you might be willing once again to dig deep to help the charity Missing People - a hugely important organisation which offers a lifeline to everybody affected by a disappearance.

Your support can make a difference to the many missing children and vulnerable adults in our country, as well as to their families who are suffering without them.

Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.

So please help if you can and donate now. Thank you!

http://www.justgiving.com/kate-mccann/eurl.axd/e9c51ae894fbd340b09a95c97938bf43[/quote]

The bit imo that was left out of this....

....just don't ask me about the Madeleine Fund, it's not a charity and I don't save much time or cut costs because I'm busy suing people and paying lawyers, still G & I are taking time out from our constant search for Madeleine and doing our bit to help others.

still, that would never have been written would it!
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 15.03.12 7:49

aquila wrote:

....just don't ask me about the Madeleine Fund, it's not a charity and I don't save much time or cut costs because I'm busy suing people and paying lawyers, still G & I are taking time out from our constant search for people to sue on Madeleine's behalf and doing our bit to help others to do the same .

PS I love running so was doing it anyway & also it is good advertisement for my limited company (funds are low you know) so donate to that as well. UK mainstream media are welcome to share it along with a suitable miserable photo of me

Few little changes (in blue) to make it more Kate McCann like (in my opinion) big grin

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.03.12 7:57

Gillyspot wrote:
aquila wrote:

....just don't ask me about the Madeleine Fund, it's not a charity and I don't save much time or cut costs because I'm busy suing people and paying lawyers, still G & I are taking time out from our constant search for people to sue on Madeleine's behalf and doing our bit to help others to do the same .

PS I love running so was doing it anyway & also it is good advertisement for my limited company (funds are low you know) so donate to that as well. UK mainstream media are welcome to share it along with a suitable miserable photo of me

Few little changes (in blue) to make it more Kate McCann like (in my opinion) Still running... away with it   110921

Still running... away with it   636506

a possible addition....I'll be posting on our website about the run with lots of pictures of myself, centre-stage, wearing ribbons and good quality wristbands.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 15.03.12 8:20

"Your support can make a difference to the many missing children and vulnerable adults in our country, as well as to their families who are suffering without them."

So does that mean this charity donates money to their Limited Company, I wonder? Or to them personally?
Genbug

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 15.03.12 9:08

What i find most interesting is that she says`Disappearance` not abduction.....

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 15.03.12 9:11

Jane Tanner is on a Virgin site about her marathon. She's running this year again.
Last year she didn't donate to anything missing, breast cancer I think.

This year it's both charities. I'm wondering if the T 7 ever see much of each other - I really doubt it.

If both Kate and Gerry are running, there'll be lots of extra police I should think, Gerry cancelled his bike ride from Portugal to the UK and Kate didn't do any book signing, both for fear of getting too close to the public.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 15.03.12 9:25

tigger wrote:Jane Tanner is on a Virgin site about her marathon. She's running this year again.
Last year she didn't donate to anything missing, breast cancer I think.

This year it's both charities. I'm wondering if the T 7 ever see much of each other - I really doubt it.

If both Kate and Gerry are running, there'll be lots of extra police I should think, Gerry cancelled his bike ride from Portugal to the UK and Kate didn't do any book signing, both for fear of getting too close to the public.

well i for one hope there are no extra police just because of them,if they cant take the heat they should stay out of the kitchen.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Still running... away with it   Empty Still running... all the way to the bank

Post by Ribisl 15.03.12 11:42

This might have been a better title tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.03.12 11:52

Ribisl wrote:This might have been a better title Still running... away with it   2632266518

The first title was great. The second title perhaps needs a tweak...an offshore bank...Still running... away with it   181154 donations via Paypal welcome.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 15.03.12 12:10

Shouldnt she be....erm searching for her daughter, or will she do that on the way round? Will the infamous pink shoes be worn? Can one still run in leg irons(thinking of next year..wishfully)
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 15.03.12 12:22

Thinking about it, for a person who looked so frail at the LI, is running really a good idea, one hopes she has seen a doctor and taken advice first!
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Up 15.03.12 17:23

I sincerely hope that the stewards of this running event make a thorough check of the course beforehand to ensure there are no roaming packs of wild dogs to chase and molest her...

laugh

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 15.03.12 17:50

Looks like Kates "deep and serious depression" has lifted?

"They say they suffer 'permanent anxiety, insomnia, lack of appetite,
irritability and an indefinable fear'. The writ also says Kate McCann is
'steeped in a deep and serious depression.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/02/gerry-and-kate-mccann-who-do-you-sue.html
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.03.12 18:39

oh dear, the pic of her charity run must be exhibited in court then to prove she isn't suffering any of those things she claimed.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by jay2001 15.03.12 20:32

This event generated quite a bit of publicity in the UK press last year. Front page news on the Sunday Times - will the sun on sunday cover the race this year.

Without wishing to sound bitchy I think 79 donations for someone who has 98k supporters on facebook rather poor. Last year the fund benefited IIRC, but looks like at least this year a real charity gets it.

Some names like payne missing this year and unless annonymous covers the other tapas I can't see them. Some names are recognisable N Nessling, I Hudson etc. With all the info over the last week or so will be interesting to see the photos. Certainly didn't look depressed at last year's run and I think Rachel was there as well. Looked at JT;s page and can't see any donations.
jay2001

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Still running... away with it   Empty Still running... for loadsamoney

Post by Ribisl 16.03.12 13:04

Still running... away with it   Runnin13
1 April 2011

Back to top Go down

Post by jay2001 16.03.12 18:24

87 people have now donated beating last year's total of 72. The biggest donation (£500) last year was from an American. Maybe the prominence of Pat Brown in the US has led to more 'digging for info' and led her to realise there's more to this case than that put forward by the TM PRopaganda machine.

Wonder how the murkydoch press will spin the pix on mother's day. Living in hope that one UK paper will have the guts to print the news about the books, but won't hold my breath. Come on James Murray we could do with some truth and facts printed. You cannot be sued for printing the truth, but when did that ever stop the garbage we have today in most of our press.
jay2001

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.12 14:50

Pictures on the link below of the McCanns doing the run...............

Review into Madeleine case is 'a huge step forward', say the McCanns ahead of 10k run for missing people

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2116320/Madeleine-McCann-Police-review-huge-step.html#ixzz1pNynl0al
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Still running... away with it   Empty Review into Madeleine case is 'a huge step forward'

Post by justme3 17.03.12 17:38

The parents of Madeleine McCann said today a police review of her case was 'a huge step' in the effort to help trace the missing girl.

A team of detectives in Portugal has been re-appointed to re-examine the original investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance, after she vanished while on a family holiday in the Algarve almost five years ago.

It follows a review by Scotland Yard officers which began last May

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2116320/Madeleine-McCann-Police-review-huge-step.html#ixzz1pOfQJwkH
justme3

Activity : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.12 17:45

I have merged your topic with this one Justme3 and it was posted earlier, see post above yours, and it is to do with the 10k missing people run.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by justme3 17.03.12 17:50

Thank you candyfloss. I just saw the Daily Mail article for the first time, just before I posted it on this forum.When I see a new report on the McCann's in a newspaper, I never know if the topic is being discussed on here, so, I will keep posting, and you can then move to the appropriate place. It's better to duplicate than to not post, thinking it may already be discussed.
justme3

Activity : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 17.03.12 18:29

anil39200 wrote:Thinking about it, for a person who looked so frail at the LI, is running really a good idea, one hopes she has seen a doctor and taken advice first!

The organisers of the run should insist the Mccanns get a health clearance certificate before they run - because if Kate and/or gerry collapse on the run they will sue the organisers for not checking out their health before the run when it is a fact (they say so) that they are both permanently ill from the nasty things people like Amaral and Bennett have written.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 17.03.12 18:43

if they are in a serious depression, then in my opinion, and from experience, they would not be wanting to be involved with anything like this, especially the pictures posed for the cameras and the me.me.me pink top etc, this really does make me sick to the stomach.
anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 17.03.12 19:11

anil39200 wrote:if they are in a serious depression, then in my opinion, and from experience, they would not be wanting to be involved with anything like this, especially the pictures posed for the cameras and the me.me.me pink top etc, this really does make me sick to the stomach.

I have to agree with you Anil.

have had experience of depression with friends and family and the thing that I learnt was that depressed people find it near impossible to do even minor things when they may have all the time in the world to do it. years ago I was involved with a local group trying to do something about unemployment - we had a committee and one young single guy (unemployed) had good computer skills so it was agreed he set up a database and did other computer work. I was employed and had small children. This database never happened and I got very annoyed phoning him and getting the same excuses when I was doing my share and had a lot of commitments. Finally it came out that he was depressed and this was why he had sat in his bedsitter looking at the computer but doing nothing. He got help and was OK. But I knew nothing about depression until that time.

Certainly if the McCanns have been as depressed as they claim they would have sought professional help and their medical team (as opposed to their legal team, their PR team, their investigative teams) can give evidence in their upcoming cases against Sr Amaral and Tony Bennett.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top