The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

EDDIE THE CADAVER DOG - IN HAUT DE LA GARENNE- Mm11

EDDIE THE CADAVER DOG - IN HAUT DE LA GARENNE- Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

EDDIE THE CADAVER DOG - IN HAUT DE LA GARENNE- Mm11

EDDIE THE CADAVER DOG - IN HAUT DE LA GARENNE- Regist10

EDDIE THE CADAVER DOG - IN HAUT DE LA GARENNE-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EDDIE THE CADAVER DOG - IN HAUT DE LA GARENNE- Empty EDDIE THE CADAVER DOG - IN HAUT DE LA GARENNE-

Post by Rico Sorda 11.03.12 15:39

Here is exclusive footage of Cadaver dog eddie at work. Read the posting and the description given by then lead detective Lenny Harper. Remember, just like in Portugal, they discredited the lead detective and the dogs work just like they did in Portugal.

http://voiceforchildren.blogspot.com/2012/03/exclusive-footage-of-eddie-cadaver-dog.html

http://ricosorda.blogspot.com/

We will not give up exposing the truth.

rs
Rico Sorda

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

EDDIE THE CADAVER DOG - IN HAUT DE LA GARENNE- Empty Re: EDDIE THE CADAVER DOG - IN HAUT DE LA GARENNE-

Post by Me 12.03.12 8:20

Hi Rico

I have regularly quoted from this excellent blog in regards to righting the wrongs regarding the "coconut" husk. I hadn't seen this page and this stuck out for me:

One of the most spectacular exercises occurred when one of the Anthropologists brought a vial of sand back that she had removed from the tomb of a mummy in Egypt. We put this vial on a beach, below the sand, and let Eddie off to look for it. The dog amazingly sought it out in a few minutes and gave us the reaction you will see in this video

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

EDDIE THE CADAVER DOG - IN HAUT DE LA GARENNE- Empty Re: EDDIE THE CADAVER DOG - IN HAUT DE LA GARENNE-

Post by Guest 12.03.12 12:33

Rico Sorda wrote:Here is exclusive footage of Cadaver dog eddie at work. Read the posting and the description given by then lead detective Lenny Harper. Remember, just like in Portugal, they discredited the lead detective and the dogs work just like they did in Portugal.

Yep, but they didn't stop there. They have also been trying to discredit Martin Grime since and I'm sure this is why they had him shipped off to the States.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by fleabag 12.03.12 12:36

I found the footage of Eddie the cadavar dog shocking. Haunting, actually.

Eddie was barking in so many places and it breaks my heart to think about what went on in that place for there to be so many alerts.

fleabag
fleabag

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.03.12 12:41

Stella wrote:
Rico Sorda wrote:Here is exclusive footage of Cadaver dog eddie at work. Read the posting and the description given by then lead detective Lenny Harper. Remember, just like in Portugal, they discredited the lead detective and the dogs work just like they did in Portugal.

Yep, but they didn't stop there. They have also been trying to discredit Martin Grime since and I'm sure this is why they had him shipped off to the States.

And told him to keep his mouth shut to............

Mr Grime is now a director of a forensic science company, GSS International, and is employed as a sniffer dog expert. He owns both his former police dogs and they continue to work with him.
Yesterday he was in the U.S. on business and a spokesman for the Hampshire-based company said he had been asked by police in the UK not to comment on the McCann case.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1385336/Kate-McCann-Madeleine-guilt-meant-I-make-love-Gerry.html#ixzz1oohbrW66

Link to Martin Grime at GSS International..................

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/martin-grime/8/4a7/972
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top