The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap  - Page 2 Mm11

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap  - Page 2 Mm11

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap  - Page 2 Regist10

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap  - Page 2 Empty Re: McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap

Post by Liz Eagles 12.03.12 7:33

littlepixie wrote:I still can't get over what type of woman thinks it is okay to chant F**king Tosser to herself regarding a Policeman just doing his job. Do all Doctors use that kind of language and think it is acceptable to share it with other people?

GM thought it perfectly ok to swear on a bus in front of kids, not just his own kids but other people's. As for the bewk that was written FOR Madeleine apparently (correct me if I'm wrong), apart from the eeew references to the McCann's intimate life, there is KM's chant of 'f**king t*sser'. I bet Madeleine would really relish reading that if she ever has the opportunity. They DO have two other children who will have the opportunity of reading it when they are old enough. NICE?????
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap  - Page 2 Empty Re: McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap

Post by tigger 12.03.12 7:36

Gillyspot wrote:I would say that this is probably evidence that it is either fake or been hacked. I can't see the REAL Paiva reactivating it after his world has fallen apart because of it.

Has it been reactivated because the police will want to look at all the entries and possibly IP addresses and so forth?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 12.03.12 11:28

aquila wrote:
Shibboleth wrote:
Genbug wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:I agree, puzzled. The language used to me reads as the words of an English person. The phrases, structure, choice of words etc do not lend themselves to being written by someone for whom English is not their first language. Please do correct me if you think I am wrong, but I don't believe they are the words of a Portuguese man, no matter how fluent his English.

I'm sure Joana posted somewhere that he was an English teacher in a previous life.

I have also been working as a teacher of English. I have lived in Canada and England for many years. I am also aware that my own English is not perfect, and will never be perfect. I also do not believe that a foreign person wrote this.

Hi Shibboleth, do you speak English with a foreign accent, or at least a hint of one? (you don't need to answer that I'm just using it for an example) I think it would be interesting to actually HEAR Paiva speak English. That would give one a really good idea of how he would actually write in English. I'm not buying this FB stuff is written by Paiva. It's too fluent for starters and if I had read these entries without knowing who had written them I'd be given to thinking they were penned by a female.

Good morning Aquila, I do not mind your asking. I do speak English with an accent. It is somewhat Canadian, and some from Manchester, although I am in fact Israeli. My husband is from Manchester and my children were born there.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 15.03.12 22:07

littlepixie wrote:This all sounds like a load of old baloney to me. Hasn't this Officer been attacked before by the McCanns or am I imagining it. I dont remember this profile having very much to say at all on facebook. I remember in the Casey Anthony case that the defence tried to discredit one of the Police Officers by what he had written on a social networking site and this smells of the same.

Are you thinking of Judge Strickland who was to try the Casey Anthony case, and was accused by the blogger Marinade Dave of blogging on a social site? After this he recused himself, and Judge Belvin Perry then was appointed the trial Judge.
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 16.03.12 0:18

No it was the actual Police Officer (Yuri Melich?) who went with Casey back to her place of work and who I think arrested her. The Defence tried to get his testimony thrown out before he even testified in Court on the grounds that while he was on sick leave he had posted on a webforum/site/ Mentions it here
http://mamaglenda.blogspot.com/2011/06/yuri-melichs-testimony.html

It didnt work though.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 16.03.12 0:29

Shibboleth wrote:
aquila wrote:
Shibboleth wrote:
Genbug wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:I agree, puzzled. The language used to me reads as the words of an English person. The phrases, structure, choice of words etc do not lend themselves to being written by someone for whom English is not their first language. Please do correct me if you think I am wrong, but I don't believe they are the words of a Portuguese man, no matter how fluent his English.

I'm sure Joana posted somewhere that he was an English teacher in a previous life.

I have also been working as a teacher of English. I have lived in Canada and England for many years. I am also aware that my own English is not perfect, and will never be perfect. I also do not believe that a foreign person wrote this.

Hi Shibboleth, do you speak English with a foreign accent, or at least a hint of one? (you don't need to answer that I'm just using it for an example) I think it would be interesting to actually HEAR Paiva speak English. That would give one a really good idea of how he would actually write in English. I'm not buying this FB stuff is written by Paiva. It's too fluent for starters and if I had read these entries without knowing who had written them I'd be given to thinking they were penned by a female.

Good morning Aquila, I do not mind your asking. I do speak English with an accent. It is somewhat Canadian, and some from Manchester, although I am in fact Israeli. My husband is from Manchester and my children were born there.

Shibboleth thanks for your honest response. Your english on here is not as natives would speak (in fact in many instances it has better grammar & punctuation). Obviously all non native english speakers will not display the same idiosyncrasies as it depends on their mother tongue but in my opinion either Paiva was an almost native speaker or it was not Paiva.

Clearly whether this was Ricardo Paiva speaking via facebook will be revealed in time but in my humble opinion the perpetrators of the fraud or "Sting" as a pro troll describes it is at least as culpable as Paiva if indeed it is he and he did reveal sensitive information in the Madeleine McCann case.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 16.03.12 1:23

I doubt it was him.

This is just going to be a witch hunt that will sizzle out.
What I want to know is who reported him to his employer.
The person who did it would be the one setting him up for a dubious reason I would imagine.

What's betting people wont hear anything further about it from the PJ because IMO even if it was proven to be him I don't believe he'd breached anything when all he did was revealed his identity and he used to work on Madeleine case. If he'd discussed the case then it would be a different matter.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 16.03.12 1:34

littlepixie wrote:No it was the actual Police Officer (Yuri Melich?) who went with Casey back to her place of work and who I think arrested her. The Defence tried to get his testimony thrown out before he even testified in Court on the grounds that while he was on sick leave he had posted on a webforum/site/ Mentions it here
http://mamaglenda.blogspot.com/2011/06/yuri-melichs-testimony.html

It didnt work though.

Yep, you're right, i had forgotten about that incident LOL
Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top