The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap  Mm11

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap  Mm11

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap  Regist10

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap  Empty McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap

Post by Guest 10.03.12 20:18

Blimey the news is coming in thick and fast today big grin

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap

10 March 2012 | Posted by Joana Morais Leave a Comment

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap  CdM%2B10032012a

A fake profile in the internet enticed an investigator of the Maddie Case into indiscretions

by Tânia Laranjo/Eduardo Dâmaso

One of the PJ inspectors who investigated the Maddie case was the victim of a trap on the Internet. The inspector Ricardo Paiva spoke on Facebook with a woman who introduced herself as an American model, but the talks eventually ended up in the possession of the English media. The inspector was blackmailed, so these conversations were not made ​​public, and now is facing a disciplinary process concerning the breach of civil servant duty. The fake profile on Facebook may have been created by someone connected to the McCanns' cause.

The PJ's directorate already opened an inquest to the inspector: “An English newspaper is in possession of photos and cell phone messages from an PJ inspector and a North America woman”. In that material, the inspector in question identifies himself in that capacity [as an element of the PJ of Portimão] and says that he worked on the Madeleine McCann case. These two facts led to the opening of a disciplinary proceeding as soon as they were communicated to the PJ, confirmed a source from the PJ National Directorate.

As CM was able to find out, those conversations took place soon after the inspector made a comment in a McCann support group in the internet [Facebook]. After this, the inspector believes his computer was the target of an hacking attempt and even admits that some hacker has accessed illegitimately to his personal data.

ongoing translation

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/03/mccann-affair-pj-inspector-caught-in.html

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap  Empty Blondes, entrapment, and projection

Post by Tony Bennett 10.03.12 21:05

There appear to be at least three people connected in some way to this story:

Ricardo Paiva: Portuguese detective who has gone down in history as being called by Dr Kate McCann, in her best Scouse: 'F___ing tosser'.

David Bret: Loud- and foul-mouthed author of trashy books who has latched on to the Madeleine McCann case and has been lording it over one of the Madeleine McCann Facebook groups.

Justine Spencer: Believed to be McCann-devotee 'Jayelles'. 'Jayelles' has fallen out in the last few days with Bonnybraes of JATYK notoriety. Her posts are now banned there.

There is a Facebook page in the name of Ricardo Paiva. I assume it is genuinely him, but one can never be sure these days.

On 11 January 2012, Ricardo Paiva (or, alternatively, someone pretending to be him), posted a New Year's message, I think to the FB Madeleine McCann page which Bret infests, which did, somewhat bizarrely, launch into a minor tirade on those apparently hounding Justine Spencer in that group. He pleaded with the group not to post personal and professional attacks on Justine Spencer.

Bret in his typical brutish manner decided to remove Ricardo Paiva from the FB group. Bret claimed that Justine Spencer had tarnished the reputation of another member of that group, one Warren Thornton.

More recently, Bret has admitted to getting into a tangle with Justine Spencer, who reported him to the police regarding hateful e-mails he had allegedly sent to her. He has also posted this message: "So, I'm blamed for setting up Ricardo Paiva. Hands up, they're right".

All will no doubt be revealed in due course, but in the meantime - and on the face of it - it appears that someone, using a considerable amount of guile and skill, has enticed Ricardo Paiva into making some rash comments to someone he believed to be an attractive blonde who claimed she'd taken a shine to him.

And Paiva is facing disciplinary action for his indiscretions and apparently disclosing his PJ identity online.

IF...IF this is really Ricardo Paiva and he is in a spot of bother due to embarrassing comments he has made, then, as the Romans would have said:

CUI BONO?

Or, in good old Anglo-Saxon: who benefits?

I think the answer to that is clear enough, and it is there one must look to find the person who allegedly entrapped and blackmailed Paiva and has given information to a Portuguese and British newspaper.

Though Bret is such a law unto himself that I wouldn't put anything past him.

P.S.1 Speaking of entrapment, have we heard from our member Michael Gunnill alias Michael Sangerte alias Peter Tarwin alias Jason Peters recently?

P.S.2 'Jayelles' = Justine Spencer was last seen at the Case Management hearing on 8 February in the McCann committal-to-prison case. Ill-at-ease and looking thoroughly miserable, she alienated the court by using her mobile 'phone during the court session, whilst my eight supporters there all behaved impeccably. During an adjourment whilst the 4-man legal team from Carter-Ruck decided how to respond to Mr Justice Tugendhat's suggestion that the McCanns cut down the alleged breaches of my undertakings from 153 down to 'no more than 10' (they came back with 26), Jayelles reacted angrily to a group in front of her who were discussing Madeleine's disappearance from a point of view very different from hers. She then e-mailed to her gullible pro-McCann supporters a ridiculously inaccurate report on the court hearing, claiming I 'cut a lonely and pathetic figure' in the court.

Are you sure you weren't projecting your own situation on to someone else, Jayelles?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap  Empty Re: McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap

Post by Truthseeker2012 11.03.12 4:52

Internet shenanigans have been a regular part of the 'campaign' over the years.

The sick photo posted in the first week of the 3as by Timbo of Skipton (most likely relevant to what this whole case is about, imo), Tony Bennet being set up to provide a copy of his pamphlet and regular trolling of web forums.
Truthseeker2012

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap  Empty Nonsense from the Sun

Post by sharonl 11.03.12 6:22

Maddie cop ‘sent sex pics’ to Brit woman

Accused ... Ricardo Paiva allegedly sent dirty photos to a British woman
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4186129/Maddie-cop-sent-sex-pics-to-Brit-woman.html

EXCLUSIVE

By ALEX WEST

Published: Today at 00:24

A COP who comforted Madeleine McCann's parents is being probed for allegedly sending filthy photos to a woman.

Portuguese detective Ricardo Paiva is accused of posting them over the internet to a 20-year-old Brit.

Married dad Paiva, in his 40s, is said to have responded after she contacted him about Madeleine's disappearance.

It is claimed he begged the woman — a blonde model — to send him a photo and allegedly replied with an obscene image of himself.

Missing ... Madeleine vanished during a family holiday in 2007

Paiva denies it was him and claims that someone hacked into his Facebook account.

Last night his Polícia Judiciária force confirmed it was investigating and had seized his computer. A source said: "They are checking the possibility Paiva's Facebook page has been hacked."

Inspector Paiva is also alleged to have leaked details of the bungled first police probe into Madeleine's disappearance to the model.

Madeleine was nearly four when she was kidnapped from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on the Algarve in May 2007.

Grief ... Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry McCann

Family liaison officer Paiva was the cop closest to her devastated parents Kate and Gerry in the following days.

But he later clashed with the couple, both doctors of Rothley, Leics, who were made suspects. In her book "Madeleine", Kate told how Paiva went from being a trusted confidante to her main accuser. Her main accuser how many accussers were there? We were led to believe that it was only Goncalo Amaral that got it wrong.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap  Empty Re: McCann affair: PJ Inspector caught in internet trap

Post by Angelique 11.03.12 6:49

Why am I not surprised by this attempt to discredit Ricardo Pavia.

Even if this was "a lure" it has come from the same source IMO as "the entrapment".

But this must mean TM are getting nervous if they need to resort to these methods.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 11.03.12 7:23

At the heart of this issue is the question of whether this posting (below), on Ricardo Paiva's Facebook page, is really his.

It was made I think on 11 January, maybe 12 January.

I have reproduced it here, verbatim, below in blue.

These may be the authentic words of Ricardo Paiva. But I have considerable doubts.

First, it seems very clear that the whole burden of his posting is to defend Justine Spencer. Would Paiva really submit such a lengthy defence of Justine Spencer?

Who gains from Ricardo Paiva's post (if it is he)? Why, Justine Spencer, of course, whoever she is. She is said to live in south-east London, Bromley area, by the way.

She may be 'Jayelles', who until recently inhabited the notorious JATYK forum but was unceremonioulsy booted off there by Bonnybraes last week. If Justine Spencer = 'Jayelles' was also the troubled and depressed-looking woman who turned up at my committal case hearing on 8 February, upset the judge by using her mobile 'phone in court, and then sent a wholly false report of the proceedings to her McCann-supporting contacts, I wouldn't put anything past her.

Second, would the real Ricardo Paiva really come on to a forum and tell everybody that he was 'bound by professional secrecy laws' and then in the very next breath say 'I am still very much involved in the case'?

It seems most unlikley.

Third, the wording and phrases used in the posting seem odd, perhaps others will comment on that.

We read that Paiva has denied that it was he who communicated with the blonde and sent her a photograph of himself. I notice that this story has come out in the Sun on Sunday.

IF Paiva wrote this message above and IF he sent the picture he is alleged to have sent, then he can expect to be disciplined by his PJ employers - and the Sun on Sunday has got a nice little pro-McCann scoop. And probably they had to pay someone for the photograph.

But if this is an elaborate set-up, and Paiva is innocent...my, how low some people and some newspapers can sink in order to advance the McCanns' cause.

ALLEGED RICARDO PAIVA POSTING 11 JAN 2012:

Dear friends

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy new year 2012!

In recent years I have noticed that blogs, forums and the social networking sites of facebook and twitter have been THE most powerful tool in order to discuss the case and a most useful arena for the sharing of opinions.

Unlike a book for instance there can be no censorship or proofreading compromising ones freedom of speech allowing everyone to democratically give their opinions in a free and an open manner.

I am all for this and welcome it wholeheartedly.

For obvious reasons I am unable to contribute to your discussions due to professional secrecy laws since I am very much still involved in the case.

I am however able to read your pages and follow many of them with great interest.

Whilst I am an advocate of freedom of speech I have noticed over the past few days the fiercest fighting against those whose views are not shared by you.

Personal attacks are in no way going to dignify the cause in any way at all like the personal and professional attack on Justine Spencer which do not lend dignity to the cause whatsoever.

I would urge you all please to avoid any such future attacks.

This is not a witch hunt afterall and the use of personal data and photographs esp of women (one of whom was not even involved in the case) is abusive after all.

That said I thank you for all your positive support and look forward to seeing you soon in the Court of Lisbon on the 9th and 10th February.

My very best wishes to you all.

UNQUOTE

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 11.03.12 8:29

The text doesn't 'smell' like a man who's been seduced by some or other blonde on Facebook.
It's just too explanatory - one would expect other texts to have preceded it, but the specific mention of Justine is highly suspicious. Why should he care?

This makes TWO entrapments imo. Tony and now Piava. Why should this come out now?

quote:
Unlike a book for instance there can be no censorship or proofreading compromising ones freedom of speech allowing everyone to democratically give their opinions in a free and an open manner.

For obvious reasons I am unable to contribute to your discussions due to professional secrecy laws since I am very much still involved in the case. unquote

A stilted, semi-official statement rather than part of a message.
This has been written imo by a British well educated person. So who might that be? For once that eliminates the McCanns. So someone on TM? pray2 :bad:

This is all wrong, I'm off to put a clothes peg on my nose.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 11.03.12 8:53

tigger wrote:The text doesn't 'smell' like a man who's been seduced by some or other blonde on Facebook.
It's just too explanatory - one would expect other texts to have preceded it, but the specific mention of Justine is highly suspicious. Why should he care? This makes TWO entrapments imo. Tony and now Paiva. Why should this come out now?...A stilted, semi-official statement rather than part of a message. This has been written imo by a British well-educated person. So who might that be?
What's the betting this was done by Justine Spencer herself?

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.03.12 10:49

Update from Joana Morais on her blog and also a screenshot of what Kate McCann called Ricardo Paiva in her book......................

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/03/mccann-affair-pj-inspector-caught-in.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled 11.03.12 11:16

Could I ask, what is his level of English like? Are there any certainly genuine posts by him that can be used for comparison. Because it looks to me like a native English speaker has written it. There's only one obvious grammatical error( 'do', where there should be 'does'). But you tend to find that even highly competent speakers of English often use structures that are interference from their native language when they write or speak. So I'd like to know what his level of English is.

Activity : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 11.03.12 12:18

I agree, puzzled. The language used to me reads as the words of an English person. The phrases, structure, choice of words etc do not lend themselves to being written by someone for whom English is not their first language. Please do correct me if you think I am wrong, but I don't believe they are the words of a Portuguese man, no matter how fluent his English.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled 11.03.12 13:09

Lance De Boils wrote:I agree, puzzled. The language used to me reads as the words of an English person. The phrases, structure, choice of words etc do not lend themselves to being written by someone for whom English is not their first language. Please do correct me if you think I am wrong, but I don't believe they are the words of a Portuguese man, no matter how fluent his English.

OK, I'm starting off from the premise that the post was posted in English, and has not been translated. I think that's the case, yes?

So, I've looked through it carefully, and there are several things that come to mind. First, there is a lack of punctuation which makes it difficutl in some parts to know what goes with what. However, this isn't unusual in internet postings, so we can't attach too much importance to that. We all do that when we're typing away.

As far as the language goes, there are three things that could indicate a non-native speaker. First, the use of 'do' in '.....which do not lend dignity....'. It should be 'does', but it's also possible this is another typo. Secondly '.....the most powerful tool in order to discuss the case....'. It would sound more natural to say'.....for discussing the case...'. And finally '.....the fiercest fighting against....' This isn't actually grammatically incorrect but has an odd feel, and also I feel that an English speaker would have chosen the word 'hostility' instead of 'fighting' here.

Against this, there are certain aspects that indicate a very high level of competence in English. For example, 'I am all for this..', an idiomatic expression. Similarly the word 'witch-hunt' (a metaphor) is not a word that would be in the vocabulary of someone with only an intermediate level knowledge of English. The use of 'however' after 'am' is a use that is characteristic of highly formal registers of English, and anyway, learners of English often find the positioning of adverbs quite difficult, as there are few clear rules about this. Again, the use of 'polite' forms such as 'I would like to take the opportunity....', 'I would urge you all....', as well as the vocabulary used shows a very high level of competence. The use of the tenses is correct throughout, and this is extremely unusual in non-native speakers, even when they are highly competent.

I actually teach English as a foreign language. Most of the people I see are business people, lawyers, graduates, people who usually have a high level command of English. But they still find the things I've mentioned above, like idioms and 'social' uses difficult. And mistakes and features of their native language usually creep into their writing even when their understanding is very high level.

So I can't rule out the possibility that this was written by a foreigner who is highly proficient in English. At the same time, it could be written by a native speaker who has deliberately put in a few mistakes, realising that if it was too perfect, that would be too obvious. So the question is then, what is this man's level of English? Do we have other examples of his writing in English? And how do they compare to the above?

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 11.03.12 13:11

This all sounds like a load of old baloney to me. Hasn't this Officer been attacked before by the McCanns or am I imagining it. I dont remember this profile having very much to say at all on facebook. I remember in the Casey Anthony case that the defence tried to discredit one of the Police Officers by what he had written on a social networking site and this smells of the same.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by T4two 11.03.12 13:32

littlepixie wrote:This all sounds like a load of old baloney to me. Hasn't this Officer been attacked before by the McCanns or am I imagining it. I dont remember this profile having very much to say at all on facebook. I remember in the Casey Anthony case that the defence tried to discredit one of the Police Officers by what he had written on a social networking site and this smells of the same.

Agree completely. An attempt to discredit Ricardo Pavia before the next round of their money-grabbing efforts to sue Dr. Amaral was always on the cards after Pavia did so well as a witness at the appeal hearing which overturned their injunction. Oh dear! They are becoming so predictable. IMO it's too little too late - things have moved on whilst they were looking to discredit Pavia and the news that Scotland Yard and the PJ are working together to solve this case is far more important.
T4two
T4two

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 11.03.12 13:44

ALLEGED RICARDO PAIVA POSTING 11 JAN 2012:

Dear friends

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy new year 2012!

In recent years I have noticed that blogs, forums and the social networking sites of facebook and twitter have been THE most powerful tool in order to discuss the case and a most useful arena for the sharing of opinions.
in order to - this is a colloquial phrase used ungrammatically. Whilst the meaning is perfectly clear - a foreign speaker proficient in English would not use such a phrase - they might say: 'the most power tool (we/I can use) to discuss the case etc. the 'in order to' is too official and not a phrase a foreign speaker would use .
Unlike a book for instance there can be no censorship or proofreading compromising ones freedom of speech allowing everyone to democratically give their opinions in a free and an open manner.There's just no way an educated foreigner would organize a sentence in English this way. Don't forget that one is aware of using a language other than one's own, it's more important to get the meaning across. Proofreading here is meaningless in any case. The whole sentence would work brilliantly for a British politician. i.e. meaningless drivel. Kinnock was a master of such statements.

For obvious reasons I am unable to contribute to your discussions due to professional secrecy laws since I am very much still involved in the case.
a curious phrase. Smacks of a Brit imitating foreign thinking. Pretty close to 'him fellow belong sky' for an airplane.
Now why is it for obvious reasons? Because do they already know who he is? So for good measure we hear he's still up to his neck in the case?

I am however able to read your pages and follow many of them with great interest.

Whilst I am an advocate of freedom of speech I have noticed over the past few days the fiercest fighting against those whose views are not shared by you.
Well done! Advocate? I'm not sure that word is common in Portugese, it is in Dutch and a few other languages, but normally only used asa verb in English and even then only rarely.

Personal attacks are in no way going to dignify the cause in any way at all like the personal and professional attack on Justine Spencer which do not lend dignity to the cause whatsoever. Dignify? Personal and professional attack on a weak, defenseless woman? Whoever she is - I've no idea. - it's a non sequitur - it doesn't follow the previous statements at all and comes out of a blue sky - bully for Justine!

I would urge you all please to avoid any such future attacks.
He's perfectly capable of phrasing this correctly - avoid any such attacks in the future.
This is not a witch hunt afterall and the use of personal data and photographs esp of women (one of whom was not even involved in the case) is abusive after all.
I'd have to check with my Portugese neighbour who is a translator - but witch hunt isn't likely to translate directly into Portugese, they'd be more likely to have their own expression for such occasions.

That said I thank you for all your positive support and look forward to seeing you soon in the Court of Lisbon on the 9th and 10th February.

My very best wishes to you all.

UNQUOTE

This was just a quick assessment, I AM a foreigner and am very well versed in English. This little effort is neither one thing nor another, I've taught many a foreigner to speak and write English - usually they end up turning their own language into English words, which do not always convey the meaning they intend.

This is FAKE!
But jolly lucky for Justine the Righteous - so don't upset her. Certainly not to the extend that she is compelled to use her mobile in court when forbidden to do so. She's obviously having a very hard time, I think we got that - from the horse's mouth.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 11.03.12 13:55

I doubt that a professional like Paiva would share this information on facebook but one thing I can share is that Justine Spencer was stalking & abusing Warren Thornton on twitter and apparently elsewhere too.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.03.12 13:58

Extract from the Daily Mail re Ricardo Paiva................

[snipped]
CHANT KEPT KATE STRONG
Boiling with rage as a policeman accused her of killing her daughter, Kate McCann kept control of her temper by whispering ‘****ing to**er’ at him.
She was in the police interview room under intense pressure to confess, as Portuguese detectives confronted her with their so-called evidence that Madeleine had died in the holiday apartment.
Mrs McCann swore under her breath in a quiet chant to keep herself strong, she reveals in extracts of her book being serialised in The Sun.

Mrs McCann said detective Ricardo Paiva was interrogating her in the Portimao police station on Friday, September 7 – having previously been the McCanns’ police liaison officer.

‘This was the man who invited us to his home for dinner,’ she says. ‘Our children played with his son.’

Now he was suggesting that she had ‘sedated’ the twins and was unable to cope with three children.

‘I knew exactly where this line of questioning was going and I refused to give in to it,’ she says. ‘I remember feeling disdain for Ricardo. What was he doing? Just following orders?

‘Under my breath I found myself whispering, “****ing to**er, ****ing to**er”. This quiet chant somehow kept me strong, kept me in control.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1385336/Kate-McCann-Madeleine-guilt-meant-I-make-love-Gerry.html#ixzz1oogP60ad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 11.03.12 14:04

I still can't get over what type of woman thinks it is okay to chant F**king Tosser to herself regarding a Policeman just doing his job. Do all Doctors use that kind of language and think it is acceptable to share it with other people?
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled 11.03.12 14:09

tigger wrote: THE most powerful tool in order to discuss the case and a most useful arena for the sharing of opinions.

Actually here's another point, if we look at the conjunction here, it's noticeable that the second conjunct uses the 'correct' form '....for the sharing of opinions'. If someone thought 'in order to...' was the correct form to use here, they would probably use it in both conjuncts. Hhhmmmm. It does rather give the impression of being written by a native speaker with a few mistakes and oddities thrown in because if it was too perfect it would fool noboby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 11.03.12 14:11

Lance De Boils wrote:I agree, puzzled. The language used to me reads as the words of an English person. The phrases, structure, choice of words etc do not lend themselves to being written by someone for whom English is not their first language. Please do correct me if you think I am wrong, but I don't believe they are the words of a Portuguese man, no matter how fluent his English.

I'm sure Joana posted somewhere that he was an English teacher in a previous life.
Genbug

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 11.03.12 14:39

A Portuguese Press version of what happened

"Inspector Maddie falls into trap '- BBC News"

One of the PJ inspectors who investigated the Maddie case was the victim of a trap on the Internet. The detective Ricardo Paiva spoke on Facebook with a woman who introduced herself as the American model, but the talks eventually fall into the possession of the English press. The inspector then has been blackmailed, that these conversations were not made public, and now responds in disciplinary proceedings to be concerned the violation of official duties. The fake profile on Facebook may have been created by someone connected to the cause of McCann."

http://www.abola.pt/mundos/ver.aspx?id=320170

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 11.03.12 14:44

Genbug wrote:

I'm sure Joana posted somewhere that he was an English teacher in a previous life.

I have also been working as a teacher of English. I have lived in Canada and England for many years. I am also aware that my own English is not perfect, and will never be perfect. I also do not believe that a foreign person wrote this.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 11.03.12 23:21

His FB account is reactivated again...How would that be possiblle if it was proven to be fake?
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 12.03.12 6:52

I would say that this is probably evidence that it is either fake or been hacked. I can't see the REAL Paiva reactivating it after his world has fallen apart because of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.03.12 7:10

Shibboleth wrote:
Genbug wrote:

I have also been working as a teacher of English. I have lived in Canada and England for many years. I am also aware that my own English is not perfect, and will never be perfect. I also do not believe that a foreign person wrote this.

Hi Shibboleth, do you speak English with a foreign accent, or at least a hint of one? (you don't need to answer that I'm just using it for an example) I think it would be interesting to actually HEAR Paiva speak English. That would give one a really good idea of how he would actually write in English. I'm not buying this FB stuff is written by Paiva. It's too fluent for starters and if I had read these entries without knowing who had written them I'd be given to thinking they were penned by a female.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum