The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Virtual reconstitution tests witnesses’ version  - Page 2 Mm11

Virtual reconstitution tests witnesses’ version  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Virtual reconstitution tests witnesses’ version  - Page 2 Mm11

Virtual reconstitution tests witnesses’ version  - Page 2 Regist10

Virtual reconstitution tests witnesses’ version

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Virtual reconstitution tests witnesses’ version  - Page 2 Empty Re: Virtual reconstitution tests witnesses’ version

Post by Me 12.03.12 8:14

The very fact that there is a team set up in Oporto means the case has been re-opened, albeit unofficially. Why would you put an investigative team together on a case that is archived and that wouldn't be re-opened?

Answer: You don't.

That then begs the question why has it been set up and at whose request? The only conclusion can be that SY, the only people actively looking at the case, have requested this assistance from the Portuguese.

And do you think the PJ would have agreed had it been to chase paedo rings in underground lairs or Victoria Beckham lookalikes in boats in Barcelona?

This team has been set up because the Met want assistance in the work already done by the PJ in the original investigation. The fact it has been set up in my mind shows a clear direction the Review team want the investigation to go and it isn't chasing eggmen with no faces.

Privately i suggest the PJ are chomping at the bit to get another crack at the McCann's but this time on their terms, hence the "no official reopening" line.

They aren't going to make the same mistakes again and they're going to let SY play the bad cop role by getting the Met to request the T9 return to Portugal for the reconstruction.

Once that has been completed and the contradictions start stacking up i can see that being the catalyst for a formal re-opening of the case. Becuase the "new indicies" the Portuguese have stated they require to re-open will undoubtedly come out of that reconstruction.

So what can the Team do? Refuse to go? How can they do that given they were the ones who (ha!) requested the review be opened and have "welcomed", officially at least, every development along the way?

How can they spin that one out? Fitted up once more by the PJ? Not if it's a joint operation with the very people they welcomed and wanted to review the case in the first place!

There is no doubt in my mind that the Team are now backed into a corner, one of their own making, and it will be interesting to see how they handle things from here on in.

I'm equally certain that this development is the start of a process towards a formal re-opening of the case and where it will lead from there will depend, i suspect, on who cracks first.

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top