The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

All Maddie's birthdays?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by tigger on 04.03.12 8:47

I am wondering where are the photographs of Maddie's birthday parties? The only one I can call to mind is the one in the kitchen where she is lifted up to blow out some candles.
That cannot be for her birthday because there are only two candles?

So where are those photographs? Or Maddie with little friends? She went to a creche in Rothley so must have met other children.
We get her with her cousins and with grown ups, that's about it, I think.

But her fourth birthday was an important day - what was the present that she was going to get? We haven't heard about that either?
Any parent would already have organized the present, a bike, a doll, whatever.

Every birthday of Maddie since 2007 has been remembered in some way or other, last year to publish a book about her mother ....

(sorry about the plethora of ???)



____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by aquila on 04.03.12 8:59

@tigger wrote:I am wondering where are the photographs of Maddie's birthday parties? The only one I can call to mind is the one in the kitchen where she is lifted up to blow out some candles.
That cannot be for her birthday because there are only two candles?

So where are those photographs? Or Maddie with little friends? She went to a creche in Rothley so must have met other children.
We get her with her cousins and with grown ups, that's about it, I think.

But her fourth birthday was an important day - what was the present that she was going to get? We haven't heard about that either?
Any parent would already have organized the present, a bike, a doll, whatever.

Every birthday of Maddie since 2007 has been remembered in some way or other, last year to publish a book about her mother ....

(sorry about the plethora of ???)



Tigger, the photographs along with the rest of the spin are to show a sanctimonious imo fight for privacy (you only need to see the spin on privacy for the Papal trip to want to vomit - privacy and sombre were the words used by both CM and GM in their spoutings and yet they managed to stop on the way for a photo shoot and give it to the press).

Once again Tigger you have it right, no photos, nothing real about the McCanns. Nothing to show their agony. Nothing other than a book about Kate with a re-release (new improved book) coming to a shop near us sooooon. Perhaps the new bewk will contain new photographs of the birthdays who knows. If it doesn't I won't be surprised. It's a trademark Tigger!!!!

oh there is also the fact that the book came out on Madeleine's birthday. Fantastic timing for a couple who didn't allegedly have a watch on the night she disappeared.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8704
Reputation : 1687
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by Merrymo on 04.03.12 9:31

@tigger wrote:I am wondering where are the photographs of Maddie's birthday parties? The only one I can call to mind is the one in the kitchen where she is lifted up to blow out some candles.
That cannot be for her birthday because there are only two candles?

So where are those photographs? Or Maddie with little friends? She went to a creche in Rothley so must have met other children.
We get her with her cousins and with grown ups, that's about it, I think.

But her fourth birthday was an important day - what was the present that she was going to get? We haven't heard about that either?
Any parent would already have organized the present, a bike, a doll, whatever.

Every birthday of Maddie since 2007 has been remembered in some way or other, last year to publish a book about her mother ....

(sorry about the plethora of ???)





There are loads of piccies of Madeleine around - all showing a happy, healthy, well cared for little girl - having what some would think was a 'privileged' lifestyle compared to many children. Maybe her parents didn't want to publicise pictures which identified her friends. That seems fair enough to me.

Merrymo

Posts : 98
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by Shhh on 04.03.12 18:18

I have hundreds of photos taken at my childrens birthday partys. Some are just of them. So yes, where are these photographs or were birthdays not celebrated? The first birthday is always important/special yet we see no evidence this was celebrated. Given the amount of released pictures you think this would have been.

Did Madeleine even live with them? Lack of such photography makes one wonder if she was resident elsewhere for some reason. If so though then surely birthday photos would be all the more precious?

I know someone who has twin girls but one is disabled & lives with the grandparents as the parents couldn't cope.

Shhh

Posts : 198
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by Gillyspot on 05.03.12 1:32

@Merrymo wrote:
@tigger wrote:I am wondering where are the photographs of Maddie's birthday parties? The only one I can call to mind is the one in the kitchen where she is lifted up to blow out some candles.
That cannot be for her birthday because there are only two candles?

So where are those photographs? Or Maddie with little friends? She went to a creche in Rothley so must have met other children.
We get her with her cousins and with grown ups, that's about it, I think.

But her fourth birthday was an important day - what was the present that she was going to get? We haven't heard about that either?
Any parent would already have organized the present, a bike, a doll, whatever.

Every birthday of Maddie since 2007 has been remembered in some way or other, last year to publish a book about her mother ....

(sorry about the plethora of ???)





There are loads of piccies of Madeleine around - all showing a happy, healthy, well cared for little girl - having what some would think was a 'privileged' lifestyle compared to many children. Maybe her parents didn't want to publicise pictures which identified her friends. That seems fair enough to me.

You say there are loads of piccies of Madeleine around but why so few of her Birthdays (if any) & why so few relevant recent ones (i.e. 2007) from PDL? Did K or Gerry or T7 take so few or did they want people looking for a much younger child? Just a thought.

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"
avatar
Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by aiyoyo on 05.03.12 2:28

@Gillyspot wrote:
@Merrymo wrote:
@tigger wrote:I am wondering where are the photographs of Maddie's birthday parties? The only one I can call to mind is the one in the kitchen where she is lifted up to blow out some candles.
That cannot be for her birthday because there are only two candles?

So where are those photographs? Or Maddie with little friends? She went to a creche in Rothley so must have met other children.
We get her with her cousins and with grown ups, that's about it, I think.

But her fourth birthday was an important day - what was the present that she was going to get? We haven't heard about that either?
Any parent would already have organized the present, a bike, a doll, whatever.

Every birthday of Maddie since 2007 has been remembered in some way or other, last year to publish a book about her mother ....

(sorry about the plethora of ???)





There are loads of piccies of Madeleine around - all showing a happy, healthy, well cared for little girl - having what some would think was a 'privileged' lifestyle compared to many children. Maybe her parents didn't want to publicise pictures which identified her friends. That seems fair enough to me.

You say there are loads of piccies of Madeleine around but why so few of her Birthdays (if any) & why so few relevant recent ones (i.e. 2007) from PDL? Did K or Gerry or T7 take so few or did they want people looking for a much younger child? Just a thought.

it's highly unusual that people take their children on holiday then to not capture those precious timeless ,moments 'cos you will never get back that time again. Especially with children people make efforts to take as many photos as possible for memory keep sake.
But not the mccanns. They struggle to come up with a "last" photo and eventually managed to produce one apparently taken by their group friend with a Maddie fully dressed sitting by the Pool side - not in the water - not splashing or mucking around or enjoying herself - but sat there looking pretty as if posed for photoshoot. Is that normal? If you ask me, the answer is a resounding NO.

Aside from the one in the home kitchen, which seems like her 2nd b/d (judging from candles) where were her last 3rd b/d photos ?
Alive, she wasn't pampered. Gone, she is remembered - like a "dead" commemorated by an event to mark herday all for commercial reasons so that the parents can lap up the limelight while making money out on the back of her name.
What more is stronger demonstration than that that her parents value her after they'd lost her, which is in line with people who remember a dead person fondly no matter their past whatever.

avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 321
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by tigger on 05.03.12 6:32

Yes, it seems to me that her birthdays only became important once she was gone.
What would be more natural than a photograph of her first birthday at least in a book about Madeleine? Which hasn't any photographs of her in PdL in it either.
The one in the kitchen can't be for her - she must have been nearly four herself by then. Perhaps it was Februari 2007 and it was for the twins.
Pink and blue decoration, two candles.
It's a really weird photo too, look at the intertwined arms of the women.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by Genbug on 05.03.12 8:46

@tigger wrote:Yes, it seems to me that her birthdays only became important once she was gone.
What would be more natural than a photograph of her first birthday at least in a book about Madeleine? Which hasn't any photographs of her in PdL in it either.
The one in the kitchen can't be for her - she must have been nearly four herself by then. Perhaps it was Februari 2007 and it was for the twins.
Pink and blue decoration, two candles.
It's a really weird photo too, look at the intertwined arms of the women.



Morning Tigger, I agree, there is no way that can be Madeleine's second birthday, she is far too big. We could assume that it was the twins second birthday as you said, but that picture wasn't February! There are a few pictures taken on that particular day and everyone is wearing summer clothes. There is one of Madeleine and her cousin in the garden and there are red flowers in the flower bed and the tree at the back of the garden is in full leaf, as are the shrubs. The only explanation is that they postponed the twins birthday until later in the Spring when everyone could get together. I know April was particularly warm in the UK that year.

There certainly are some very strange photos; I've seen a few where the twins ages just don't tally up with the size and facial ageing of Madeleine.

Genbug

Posts : 186
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by Guest on 05.03.12 9:32

There's a lot of debate about the strange birthday photo here.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2446p350-photographs-and-memories?highlight=birthday+cake
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by Gillyspot on 05.03.12 21:52

In answer to the initial thread title

Sadly it would appear that Madeleine didn't have any birthday parties of her own (or none that "loving parents" K & G want to share with us mere financial donors).

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"
avatar
Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by Merrymo on 06.03.12 0:28

[[/quote]


There are loads of piccies of Madeleine around - all showing a happy, healthy, well cared for little girl - having what some would think was a 'privileged' lifestyle compared to many children. Maybe her parents didn't want to publicise pictures which identified her friends. That seems fair enough to me.[/quote]

You say there are loads of piccies of Madeleine around but why so few of her Birthdays (if any) & why so few relevant recent ones (i.e. 2007) from PDL? Did K or Gerry or T7 take so few or did they want people looking for a much younger child? Just a thought.[/quote]



Good grief - it isn't compulsory to take photographs at birthday parties. My childen had parties at home until they were around 10 - but there are no photos because we didn't have a camera. Neither are there any photographs of our holidays in Majorca - for the same reason. Even today I don't own a camera.

There are lots of lovely photographs of Maddie - how anyone can dispute that is beyond me. However I can understand them not showing photographs with other children on them because those kid's parents may not want their childrens faces all over the internet.

Merrymo

Posts : 98
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by Gillyspot on 06.03.12 6:28

@Merrymo wrote:

There are lots of lovely photographs of Maddie - how anyone can dispute that is beyond me. However I can understand them not showing photographs with other children on them because those kid's parents may not want their childrens faces all over the internet.

Three things.

1) Yes there are a lot of photos of Madeliene (or Maddie) released by the McCann couple but sadly the vast majority were useless as a search tool as they were old and non representative photos. Why didn't the McCanns release new up to date photos of Madeleine when she went missing.

2)They clearly had a camera as photos & videos were being taken throughout Madeleine's life.

3) As regards other parents not wanting their kids on an image with Madeleine. Haven't you heard of cropping an image? I would Imagine Jon Corner (or any 12 yr old boy) is more than capable of doing this as it isn't rocket science.

PS I thought she was Madeleine only not Maddie.


____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"
avatar
Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by PeterMac on 06.03.12 7:39

And of course they did crop , or photoshop, the image of the "last photo" by the pool to remove GM's elbow before putting the photo in the shrine.
The shrine for a missing child !

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 174
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by juliet on 06.03.12 14:26

Merrymo - I don't agree that there are lots of pictures of Madeleine looking happy and healthy. In many she looks either unwell or unhappy. Weird things: no pix of Madeleine having birthday fun, but a birthday cake picture showing her blowing out candles on the twins' cake. A pink/white bicycle she's riding on another photo looks new - but it's far too small for her so probably belongs to her little sister. Her parents boast about how loved she was (and the Gap and Monsoon clothes in the "Last Picture") but often she looks scruffy and unkempt, in cheap clothes.
avatar
juliet

Posts : 579
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by aiyoyo on 06.03.12 15:36

@Merrymo wrote:

Good grief - it isn't compulsory to take photographs at birthday parties. My childen had parties at home until they were around 10 - but there are no photos because we didn't have a camera. Neither are there any photographs of our holidays in Majorca - for the same reason. Even today I don't own a camera.

There are lots of lovely photographs of Maddie - how anyone can dispute that is beyond me. However I can understand them not showing photographs with other children on them because those kid's parents may not want their childrens faces all over the internet.

Well, you contradicted yourself? So they do have a camera then.....all these lovely photos according to you?
Then why no photos of Maddie on holiday in PDL then?
According to witnesses' statements, Maddie clutching the tennis balls photo was taken by Rachael despite Kate claiming credit for it in her bewk.
Then we have the 'last' photo and then zilch..nothing else on holiday.
Is this typical of parents who dote on their children and whose life revolves around the children.

More importantly why released b/day photo at all if that wasn't even about Maddie's b/day?
What was kate trying to prove when she released a photo showing Maddie being lifted up in the kitchen and shown a b/day cake of her siblings but retrained by two adults from blowing it? It's like showing an excited child a cake that she can't blow.

avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 321
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by Guest on 06.03.12 17:22

I have found a photo of Madeleine presumably taken on her first birthday.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/bm/10.jpg

Aiyoyo, I do think the other photo with Madeleine being held up is odd in many ways but it is open to interpretation as to whether she is being allowed to blow the candles out or being restrained from doing so. It looks like the former to me.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by Nina on 06.03.12 18:05

Jean wrote:I have found a photo of Madeleine presumably taken on her first birthday.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/bm/10.jpg

Aiyoyo, I do think the other photo with Madeleine being held up is odd in many ways but it is open to interpretation as to whether she is being allowed to blow the candles out or being restrained from doing so. It looks like the former to me.

Jean, hi. What a lovely picture that one is, Madeleine does look a happy baby there. Sadly as time progressed I have seen pictures of her where she looks very uncertain and certainly not a happy little girl at all. But the twins had been born then, she wasn't the only child, she had competition, three times over, one Amelie, two Sean, and three twins.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2861
Reputation : 334
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by tigger on 06.03.12 18:13

@Nina wrote:
Jean wrote:I have found a photo of Madeleine presumably taken on her first birthday.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/bm/10.jpg

Aiyoyo, I do think the other photo with Madeleine being held up is odd in many ways but it is open to interpretation as to whether she is being allowed to blow the candles out or being restrained from doing so. It looks like the former to me.

Jean, hi. What a lovely picture that one is, Madeleine does look a happy baby there. Sadly as time progressed I have seen pictures of her where she looks very uncertain and certainly not a happy little girl at all. But the twins had been born then, she wasn't the only child, she had competition, three times over, one Amelie, two Sean, and three twins.

I don't have the book, is this one in the book? And if not, why not?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by Guest on 06.03.12 18:23

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by tigger on 06.03.12 18:53

Jean wrote:Yes it is in the book!

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/M.htm

Thank goodness for that, because it is one of the few that looks natural. Shame on me for getting it wrong, but good to find it out.
Even Gerry looks like a normal father in that one. What on earth happened to change it all? But again, no photo of Kate and Gerry and baby Maddie, so very few of the whole little family - it's as if there was never anyone else to take the photographs?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by Gillyspot on 06.03.12 19:16

Sad that from 41 images in a book called Madeleine there are only 19 photos of her & most are of her as a much younger child than she was in PDL>

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"
avatar
Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by aquila on 06.03.12 20:24

@Gillyspot wrote:Sad that from 41 images in a book called Madeleine there are only 19 photos of her & most are of her as a much younger child than she was in PDL>

Hi Gillyspot, 19 images of Madeleine in a book bearing her name in the hope she can be found is heartbreaking and most of her without the latest photos makes me want to weep. What are the other images of? I borrowed the book for a couple of days awhile ago and don't have it anymore - and I'm not prepared to pay for it to support the Fund. I can't remember the photographs in detail as I was busy reading 'Kate's story'.

Is there anyone who has all of these 41 images we can roll up in order on the forum? that would be really enlightening.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8704
Reputation : 1687
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by Guest on 06.03.12 21:35

[quote="Jean"]Yes it is in the book!

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/M.htm

Aquila: can you not access the link? It has all the images in the book.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by aquila on 06.03.12 21:40

[quote="Jean"]
Jean wrote:Yes it is in the book!

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/M.htm

Aquila: can you not access the link? It has all the images in the book.

Thank you Gillyspot.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8704
Reputation : 1687
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All Maddie's birthdays?

Post by mexx on 06.03.12 22:12

@juliet wrote:Merrymo - I don't agree that there are lots of pictures of Madeleine looking happy and healthy. In many she looks either unwell or unhappy. Weird things: no pix of Madeleine having birthday fun, but a birthday cake picture showing her blowing out candles on the twins' cake. A pink/white bicycle she's riding on another photo looks new - but it's far too small for her so probably belongs to her little sister. Her parents boast about how loved she was (and the Gap and Monsoon clothes in the "Last Picture") but often she looks scruffy and unkempt, in cheap clothes.

Since when does the price spent on clothes correlate to how much a child is loved?! My daughter wears plenty of second-hand clothes and gets plenty of first-hand love.
I'm not arguing whether the McCanns loved their daughter or not (in either case they love themselves much more), just that lots of children quickly look scruffy and/or unkempt in whatever clothes they are wearing because they are busy playing and don't care about their look.

mexx

Posts : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum