The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Jane Tanner identified Robert Murat as the chief suspect - Page 1 Mm11

How Jane Tanner identified Robert Murat as the chief suspect - Page 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Jane Tanner identified Robert Murat as the chief suspect - Page 1 Mm11

How Jane Tanner identified Robert Murat as the chief suspect - Page 1 Regist10

How Jane Tanner identified Robert Murat as the chief suspect

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Jane Tanner identified Robert Murat as the chief suspect - Page 1 Empty Re: How Jane Tanner identified Robert Murat as the chief suspect

Post by jmbd 12.02.10 23:10

shouldn't the LATER information be INCLUDED for completeness?
jmbd

Activity : 588

Back to top Go down

How Jane Tanner identified Robert Murat as the chief suspect - Page 1 Empty A credibility problem for Jane Tanner

Post by Tony Bennett 12.02.10 23:29

jmbd wrote:Shouldn't the LATER information be INCLUDED for completeness?
Thank you.

You have just admitted that Jane Tanner DID identify Murat initially but by the time the Rogatory interviews came round, she claimed she hadn't identified him.

Maybe you should go and tell 'figaro'.

P.S. You wrote: "Shouldn't the LATER information be INCLUDED for completeness?"

We make reference to this later in our full article. I have only dislcosed a small part of it. From Jane Tanner's point of view, including the later information, as you suggest - namely that she was completely and utterly wrong in idenitifying Murat as the man she said she saw at 9.15pm on Thursday 3 May - doesn't do much for her credibility.

Does it?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

How Jane Tanner identified Robert Murat as the chief suspect - Page 1 Empty Re: How Jane Tanner identified Robert Murat as the chief suspect

Post by figaro 12.02.10 23:30

Its not doing much for your credibility. I and others have checked all files and there is NOTHING in them to say that Jane identified Murat.

If you are so sure you are right please supply a link and I will happily apologise.
figaro

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 12.02.10 23:33

Tony, shouldn't you FIRST disclose the source of your claim she's identified him in May?
I've asked for it on several occasions now, still got no reply. Perhaps because it isn't in the released DVD files? So what's your source? I suspect it's Amaral's book.

ETA snap Figaro
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by figaro 12.02.10 23:35

Well if it is from amarals book that means he will have Duarte on his case doesnt it INYX
figaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 12.02.10 23:53

Only if it's libellous I guess, figaro. Or harms the search for Madeleine.
Cath

Back to top Go down

Post by figaro 12.02.10 23:56

Well as the files clearly state the she didnt think Murat was the Abductor I guess it falls under that category.

Tony maybe its time for a re think on that article?
figaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 13.02.10 0:02

Oh, didn't Carter Ruck also represent the Tapas7 in their libel suit against the newspapers? thinking
Cath

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top