The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Textusa - Wide Open

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Textusa - Wide Open

Post by Juliette on 03.03.12 12:04

It’s just so stimulating to have our readers spot what we haven’t, and we do hope to create in all of you a similar kind of response with our posts.

Today, we have to congratulate yet another reader, who pointed out what is so evident to us all, but we didn’t see it until s/he showed it to us: why does Mrs Fenn use a car to go shopping goods that fill up only two grocery bags when she happens to have the Baptista Supermarket about two hundred yards away, if that far?

It would be the most logical for Mrs Fenn to use a shopping trolley as the one pictured above to go to the same supermarket where the McCanns, who, supposedly, stayed in the apartment below hers, supposedly did buy their bottle of wine, supposedly from New Zealand, which they supposedly drank just before supposedly going to dine where, supposedly wine was available in large quantities and supposedly included in the meal price which we’re still to know what it is till this day.

And they, the McCanns didn’t drive there, they walked, and we know how grumpy they are about walking big distances…

So why did Mrs Fenn drive to the supermarket just down the road?

It could be that she had to go much further away, to a larger supermarket, in Lagos, for example, because she needed to buy something specific that wasn’t available at Baptista’s.

We don’t think so, but, as always, we’ll leave it up to you to decide.

Let me now try and return the favour to our reader, by exposing something else in SIC’s video, the one which we’ve been talking about lately, that people have noticed, but not quite understood the huge blunder it does really represent. At least in our opinion.

I know, that we’ve almost dissected the thing to bits, but it just keeps on giving information, so what are we to do?

We have to let you know what we see, mustn’t we? And by the way, after this post, we’re still not finished with it.

It’s amazing the amount of information one can gather from such a short, apparently harmless, news report, isn’t it?

Let’s now try and understand what we've been theoretically shown.

First we have to assume, because it plays in Mrs Fenn’s favour, that she doesn’t have any of those shopping trolleys shown, and decides to use her car to drive just couple of hundred yards and buy two grocery bags of goods at the Baptista Supermarket.

We also assume that she doesn’t need to go to any other major supermarket. A couple of hundred yards drive down the road, a couple of hundred yards drive back.

So the “script” (for us without the double commas) appears to be the following:

Mrs Fenn, in her car, leaves the house to go shopping at Baptista’s;

Drives about two hundred yards, parks her car near the said Supermarket;

Enters the Baptista Supermarket, and chooses, from the various aisles whatever she wants to buy and heads for the cashier;

Pays for the goods, walks to where her car is parked, and places the two grocery bags inside the trunk;

Drives back a couple of hundred yards, and parks her car in front of the apartment block where, supposedly, the flat where she lives in is;

Exits the car and is surprised by the SIC journalists.

And from this point on we have “visual” contact with Mrs Fenn.

We see her, as you recall, vehemently denying ever speaking to journalists, saying that what they write is rubbish, and asking/telling everyone to forget all about it;

We see her go to the back of the car, and take out what appears to be a single shopping bag, but our eyes trick us, for later we see that it was two of them, closes the car’s trunk with what we perceive to be, wrongly again, unexpectedly free hands;

We see her walking from the car to what supposedly is her flat with the two shopping bags, where, on the way, she encounters a man, who she seems to know and he seems to be expecting her arrival, but who, very ungentlemanly, doesn’t help the elderly lady carry those two bags;

And we see them both entering the G5 apartment, the one that is immediately above 5A.

I hope I got all the sequence right, and if I haven’t do feel free to correct.

Now the question one must to ask is the following: as the G5 door is wide open when Mrs Fenn and her male companion enter the apartment, for how long has it been like that?

I mean, really, really as wide open as can be seen:

I see only two possibilities.

The first, most obvious, is that there were people inside all this time, the second, less obvious, but apparently more realistic, is that she went shopping and left the door open. Wide open.

To have people inside, means that she had to have ongoing some kind of renovating works inside the apartment, and the man seen on the video, was but one of those working inside

We know that she lived alone, and if she was to be with a friend, it would only make sense that that friend would accompany her shopping, and not stay in the apartment with the door wide open all this time.

Ok, let’s pretend we buy that she had renovating works going on.

We don’t see any sort of construction material outside, do we? Neither do we see any construction related vehicle parked outside. So we don’t see that to be the reason for the door to be wide open while she went shopping, and that is even assuming she absolutely trusted the workers she, or the OC, eventually had hired.

Renovating works inside apartments are done with the doors closed, unless there’s stuff being taken in or out, and, as said, absolutely nothing indicates that such is the case

We see absolutely no reason for the door to be wide open while people could supposedly be working inside.

But it could be that that man had just come out to have smoking break, and had left the door open?

It could be, indeed. Or could it really?

Why did he have to walk all the way down to the ground floor to have a smoke? He had, as we all can see, right outside the door an entire open corridor to do just that.

And he also had, on the other side of the building, the flat’s balcony with a wonderful view to have a relaxing smoke, didn’t he?

Besides, I’m just digressing. He seems to be holding some sort of measuring tape and having a notebook under his arm. When Mrs Fenn approaches him, she nods him into the direction she wants him to go.

So the man is there waiting outside for her, to do some measurements, for possible future renovating works, not ongoing ones

So no, we're not seeing renovating works to be the reason for that door to be open, wide open.

The only other possibility would be for Mrs Fenn to have left the door wide open when she left for the supermarket. And the door remained open that way during all the time she did all she did and that we detailed above.

After all, besides Maddie’s” abduction”, PdL is an absolutely friendly and safe town, isn’t it?

Well, not according to… Mrs Fenn, it isn’t.

As you can read on our Thanksgiving post, on August 18th, 2007, exactly 4 days before this video was shot, The Sun reported Mrs Fenn having said ““Expat Pamela Fenn, 73, told them she disturbed a burglar at her apartment about three weeks before Maddie vanished.”

Unsurprisingly, the link to this article in The Sun is no longer available:

Juliette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Textusa - Wide Open

Post by Guest on 03.03.12 13:02

I have got rather lost with this article. Is it meant to be a spoof? It's not always easy to tell!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 03.03.12 13:49

Jean wrote:I have got rather lost with this article. Is it meant to be a spoof? It's not always easy to tell!

I went through it twice and I think it's just nonsense.

Mrs. Fenn with one or two or again one shopping bag, yet able to close the boot, the man with the tape measure cannot have been working there, so why the open door? Well, one does need to measure as one is working - never done carpentry before?
I really like Textusa's articles, but this one beats me. A conspiracy too far.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 21.03.12 8:45

I read this person intermittently as I find [ the style makes me think the researcher is a female] her writing dense and sometimes as though rather than be clear, she prefers to couch her prose in cryptic statements and riddles as if to make the reader do a lot of work. Fair enough, but I can't find clarity on the crux of the issue and wonder if anyone who follows her more religiously might be able to enlighten me.

She seems to be convinced that a swinging holioday was the set of circumstances surrounding the death of Madeleine and that it is this event, involving the collusion of ex pats and the holiday resort staff and owners, which is the reason for the cover -up.
What I can't get to grips with is why a consensual [ if considered by the mainstream slightly dodgy ] sexual shenanigans would cause such a scandal that a death needed to be concealed and a story spun which involved so many people it could well unravel.
Is there something between textusa's lines I am missing?

She really thinks that with this theory all necessary pieces fall into place. She has a new post about the" grey area" that is a long and an arduous read, but interesting. I am scratching my head though about why a swinging event was so scandalous it needed a cover........a bit more going on than usual? Or high powered individuals who stood to lose a lot? Whatever, a fair few people who were not that close to the ones being protected would have to be willing to collude in lie to protect the reputations of others..

She also states that her site has proved the non-existence of the tapas meals, I am reading a lot there, but have not seen proof of this, but a theory so far.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug on 21.03.12 9:00

I've read this twice now and still don't get it. Why wouldn't Mrs Fenn drive to another supermarket? I live a few hundred metres from a small supermarket but never shop there as it's too expensive and they never have what I want, so I go to the next town to shop. And so what if she had a workman in? Am I missing something here?

Genbug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.03.12 9:06

I don't know anything about Textusa and how believable she (?) usually is but I'm wondering if the Mrs Fenn blog is a send-up of bizarre theories to illustrate the point that sometimes something can be made out of nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 21.03.12 9:08

I don't think you have missed anything, I find textusa an intriguing and great read a lot of the time, here she seems to be dissecting things to the point she has lost track of the whole, tying herself in knots, dare I say it disappearing up her own rear end it is so over analysed....will watch the clip again [3rd time] but the woman could have placded bags on the floor, closed boot with free hands then carried shopping home however. I don't see the conclusion the whole trip was staged.....or why it had to be so.
What is a puzzle is why the media are filming her going about a mundane task, which adds nothing to the case apart from letting us see what she looks like. Unless I am missing something!

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk on 21.03.12 9:13

sorry to appear rude but!... what is the point in this article?. please just tell us what your trying to say?!!.

david_uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 21.03.12 9:46

My problem exactly with textusa. Something important to say, but instead for those readers who have neither the time nor who can do lateral thinking, thinking outside the box, on a regular basis......writing concisely but comrehensively, there is a preference for setting us a task, speaking in riddles, being cryptic, setting us a test, with a subtext of if the readers are genuinely interested in discovering the truth, we will be carried along, another subtext I read is that if we choose not to, we are not worthy to call ourselves truthseekers.
Some of us are constrained by family, work, illness, disability......some of us might have brains like sludge for a variety of reasons.
Please textusa....tell us at least some of the time what you are saying, clearly and concisely. You can still make it interesting, you can still engage us, you are clearly intelligent. Please do not set us these constant tests. It reads at times as if it is about you and your group of researchers and how clever you are. I am reminding you, it is about Maddie. So if the truth is your aim, make it easier for some of us, some of the time, to understand what you are saying.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 21.03.12 13:15

I do not get this at all... I'm glad I am not the only one!!!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 21.03.12 13:44

@russiandoll wrote: I read this person intermittently as I find [ the style makes me think the researcher is a female] her writing dense and sometimes as though rather than be clear, she prefers to couch her prose in cryptic statements and riddles as if to make the reader do a lot of work. Fair enough, but I can't find clarity on the crux of the issue and wonder if anyone who follows her more religiously might be able to enlighten me.

She seems to be convinced that a swinging holioday was the set of circumstances surrounding the death of Madeleine and that it is this event, involving the collusion of ex pats and the holiday resort staff and owners, which is the reason for the cover -up.
What I can't get to grips with is why a consensual [ if considered by the mainstream slightly dodgy ] sexual shenanigans would cause such a scandal that a death needed to be concealed and a story spun which involved so many people it could well unravel.
Is there something between textusa's lines I am missing?

She really thinks that with this theory all necessary pieces fall into place. She has a new post about the" grey area" that is a long and an arduous read, but interesting. I am scratching my head though about why a swinging event was so scandalous it needed a cover........a bit more going on than usual? Or high powered individuals who stood to lose a lot? Whatever, a fair few people who were not that close to the ones being protected would have to be willing to collude in lie to protect the reputations of others..

She also states that her site has proved the non-existence of the tapas meals, I am reading a lot there, but have not seen proof of this, but a theory so far.

russiandoll, I completely agree.

I just cannot believe that swinging would need such a massive cover-up. MP's and the high powered movers and shakers seem to have a bit of a reputation for being a bit, well, saucy... Almost seems to be an accepted part of it all, 'seaside postcard humour'.

Sadly I have come to the conclusion that the P-word makes the most sense and seems to run through this case like a seam through rocks

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Textusa wide open

Post by justcurious on 21.03.12 16:16

Why don't you just use the word Pharmaceutical? C-R cannot sue just for writing the word.

justcurious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.03.12 16:32

I thought that this article from Textusa was trying to cast doubt on Mrs Fenn`s claim of an attempted burgulary at her property a week before Madeleine disappeared. If she had been burgled would she leave her door wide open when she went out shopping?

But I may have misunderstood.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.03.12 16:57

I think that Justcurious was joking Rainbow-Fairy about thinking you were referring to the pharmaceutical industry! Justcurious if you were serious, send either of us a private message.

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 21.03.12 22:51

from my reading so far it appears to be textusa's belief that Mrs Fenn assisted with the crying story to promote the neglect scenario and thus the abduction. She believes that ex pats , other holidaymakers along with OC employees all colluded in a huge cover up to avoid a scandal.
Say Maddie died during a period of swinging activity, neglected by adults....had an accident....it was neglect indeed, but why would this need such a massive collusion of individuals?
Why would so many people feel threatened?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet on 22.03.12 20:51

Textusa underestimates Mrs Fenn's disabilities, perhaps. She might have had to use the car for very short journeys because she was unable to walk far, got breathless or anything. She was over 80. Was she supposed not only to walk to the shop but carry back heavy bags of shopping?
juliet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo on 25.03.12 11:46

Maybe Mrs Fenn just forgot to shut the door? If she's over 80 she might possibly be a bit batty?
stumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum