The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

TB and Amaral - how we can help? - Page 2 Mm11

TB and Amaral - how we can help? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

TB and Amaral - how we can help? - Page 2 Mm11

TB and Amaral - how we can help? - Page 2 Regist10

TB and Amaral - how we can help?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TB and Amaral - how we can help? - Page 2 Empty Re: TB and Amaral - how we can help?

Post by Liz Eagles 25.02.12 22:16

admin wrote:
aquila wrote:I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this link. If I've got it wrong please delete it Moderators.

I'm posting the link to Gerry's blogs. I think it needs to be read as a whole and not snipped (I'll put the link up in forensic linguistics for that if it's ok to do that). Look at the entry for 20 May....17 days after Madeleine went missing...and there is no evidence of any strife as their day begins when they wake up at 6.30am with them all waking up around the same time. Now if the McCanns can do that 17 DAYS after Madeleine went missing it's pretty poor bloody show that they can sue people for lack of sleep, anxiety, fear etc.

Could a moderator let me know what I'm allowed to link to from another site?

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id13.html

Mccannfiles is an excellent and trusted site and there's no problem posting a link to it here.

In fact whenever anything is posted about Maddie it is good to post a source link please.

And if you or anyone else finds a good 'Maddie site;' then it can be added to the list on this link
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2287-links-to-other-blogs-and-sites

Thanks Admin
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

TB and Amaral - how we can help? - Page 2 Empty Re: TB and Amaral - how we can help?

Post by russiandoll 26.02.12 16:37

Miraflores wrote:
A lot of children with dark haired parents start out blond but then get darker as they grow older. I think Madeleine was probably getting darker but we don't really know because most of the photos we see are her as a two-three year old rather than nearly four.

evidence from photos of the darkening hair, a lot of light brown gradually mixing in with the blonde and on the photo of her coming out of the playhouse soon after arriving in PDL, only last third of her hair is fair, roots and most of the length a lot darker, still unable to post photos sorry, but there are a few similar, the Donegal ones especially. And the famous tennis ball photo.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 26.02.12 18:58

russiandoll wrote:Miraflores wrote:
A lot of children with dark haired parents start out blond but then get darker as they grow older. I think Madeleine was probably getting darker but we don't really know because most of the photos we see are her as a two-three year old rather than nearly four.

evidence from photos of the darkening hair, a lot of light brown gradually mixing in with the blonde and on the photo of her coming out of the playhouse soon after arriving in PDL, only last third of her hair is fair, roots and most of the length a lot darker, still unable to post photos sorry, but there are a few similar, the Donegal ones especially. And the famous tennis ball photo.

since she was wearing make up in so many photos, I wouldn't be surprised if her hair was dyed - a hair colour changing naturally isn't like growing out colouring. (last third of her hair is fair?) What do you think?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 26.02.12 21:13

tigger wrote:

since she was wearing make up in so many photos, I wouldn't be surprised if her hair was dyed - a hair colour changing naturally isn't like growing out colouring. (last third of her hair is fair?) What do you think?

don't forget that 'delightful' photograph of the crimped hair that was released for the world to see when everyone was looking for her.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 26.02.12 21:15

Many many years ago my mum used to plait my hair overnight to get that effect.
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 26.02.12 23:10

Kololi wrote:Many many years ago my mum used to plait my hair overnight to get that effect.

Did she also put make-up on you and make you pose suggestively for photographs?
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 26.02.12 23:25

ShuBob wrote:

Just what kind of parents would do that - or even think about doing it! Feel kind of sickTB and Amaral - how we can help? - Page 2 273236
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 26.02.12 23:28

Kololi wrote:Many many years ago my mum used to plait my hair overnight to get that effect.
I thought you were a male Kololi, or was your mum a modern thinking woman?
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 27.02.12 7:38

Spaniel wrote:
I thought you were a male Kololi, or was your mum a modern thinking woman?

lol!
Kololi
Kololi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 27.02.12 7:50

ShuBob wrote:

Shubob, come on be a little fair. She wasn't posing suggestively in that photo and little girls, even way back when I endured the fancy hairdo fuss, used to wear make-up for such things as dance shows. Some little girls like to be fancy.

Is the general consensus then that all children should be dressed like Oliver Twist or, here's that film again, the Boys from Brazil. Dull, uniform and with no individuality allowed? Is every modern day majorette a lady of the night waiting to happen???

My only give on this topic is that there was really no need to boast about where her new little outfit had been bought - didn't see the point of that at all - otherwise I would say reading some thoughts about this in other threads, I am damn glad I wasn't the child of some of you lot.

Kololi
Kololi

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 27.02.12 8:06

Hi Kololi, It isn't the hair - although I think that may be dyed - and the crimped hair photo, it's the more subtle make up she's wearing in so many shots. Either eyeliner or mascara, bit of lippy, this is in e.g. the kitchen photos, the one with the scarf, the swimming pool, the floor, the ice cream etc. etc. Far, far too many and not applied by a toddler. I wouldn't even mind the blue eyeshadow photo if she didn't look so drugged on it.
There are 'natural' photos and 'unnatural' ones. The closed lips smile is totally artificial, Maddie looks normal when she shows her little baby teeth in a wide smile.
I'm not too sold on the clothes either, several strappy dresses, the pink one in PdL with a cut to suggest a bra-like top. I haven't seen her in trousers much, which is more usual for a toddler imo. Dresses only for special occasions.
Imo she was made into a mini-me - read the topic on 'Was Kate obsessed with beautiful children?' .

Both Gerry and Kate must have been dying their hair for decades. Gerry is a natural red-head - you don't turn brown in adulthood, Kate has roots showing of a mousy brown - so I wouldn't be surprised if Maddie's hair was dyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.02.12 8:19

aquila wrote:
tigger wrote:

don't forget that 'delightful' photograph of the crimped hair that was released for the world to see when everyone was looking for her.

I dont remember a "crimped" hair photo? Can someone post it up please? Thanks in advance.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.02.12 8:23

tigger wrote:Hi Kololi, It isn't the hair - although I think that may be dyed - and the crimped hair photo, it's the more subtle make up she's wearing in so many shots. Either eyeliner or mascara, bit of lippy, this is in e.g. the kitchen photos, the one with the scarf, the swimming pool, the floor, the ice cream etc. etc. Far, far too many and not applied by a toddler. I wouldn't even mind the blue eyeshadow photo if she didn't look so drugged on it.
There are 'natural' photos and 'unnatural' ones. The closed lips smile is totally artificial, Maddie looks normal when she shows her little baby teeth in a wide smile.
I'm not too sold on the clothes either, several strappy dresses, the pink one in PdL with a cut to suggest a bra-like top. I haven't seen her in trousers much, which is more usual for a toddler imo. Dresses only for special occasions.
Imo she was made into a mini-me - read the topic on 'Was Kate obsessed with beautiful children?' .

Both Gerry and Kate must have been dying their hair for decades. Gerry is a natural red-head - you don't turn brown in adulthood, Kate has roots showing of a mousy brown - so I wouldn't be surprised if Maddie's hair was dyed.

That photo in question was supposedly taken at grandma's house or that is the impression I got because the journalist was given the photo by grandma allegedly. The eerie drugged like eyes freak me out. Maddie most certainly didn't look happy in that photo IMO.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette 27.02.12 8:45

aquila wrote:
tigger wrote:

TB and Amaral - how we can help? - Page 2 Zzmaddiepic10d

TB and Amaral - how we can help? - Page 2 Zzmaddiepic9d.jpg.w180h134

From Mccannfiles
On 06 May 2007, during a Sky News broadcast, Ian Woods said: "The McCann family also released new photographs of Maddie to help jog the memories of anyone who may have seen her.

"They were taken just a few days ago during what should have been a relaxing family holiday.

"Two of them were taken inside the apartment from which she was abducted. She was wearing white pyjamas when she was last seen."

If Ian Woods, who is rumoured to be Gerry McCanns' favourite media reporter, was in receipt of such specific information then we can only presume that the information had come from the McCann family themselves or possibly one of their holidaying friends.
After all, who else would know where the pictures had been taken?
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id280.html

Also interesting as they are the only photos said to be of Madeleine with crimped hair and what look to be hair extensions. Hair also looks hi-lighted in my opinion.

Juliette

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 27.02.12 9:17

In the top one she looks ill to me, more like a teen who's had a hard night drinking than a toddler.

NO way are those photographs taken during the PdL holiday. In the first place her hair would stay crimped for weeks, this looks like a professional job, not a bit of hair plaiting . Part of her hair is still straight, you might be right about the extensions and it may have been taken whilst they were doing it?
Or more likely and quicker, the electric hair crimper.
Have you noticed the eyeliner? Once again, why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 27.02.12 9:47

Hi Tigger, we are way off topic but let's go with it and hope a moderator puts it into the correct section.

The problem I have with the released photographs is they all show Madeleine so differently. We have the iconic trade-marked photo and then a pile of others that don't add up.

I'll get to the point. If you have a child with hair as straight as a poker and that is your child's natural hair, firstly why would you even want to crimp your child's hair? It's not normal IMO to change a 3 year old's hair. Secondly, why would that photograph be released in the search for your missing daughter?

Could it possibly be to warn people who have seen those photographs before?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 27.02.12 11:40

aquila wrote:Hi Tigger, we are way off topic but let's go with it and hope a moderator puts it into the correct section.

The problem I have with the released photographs is they all show Madeleine so differently. We have the iconic trade-marked photo and then a pile of others that don't add up.

I'll get to the point. If you have a child with hair as straight as a poker and that is your child's natural hair, firstly why would you even want to crimp your child's hair? It's not normal IMO to change a 3 year old's hair. Secondly, why would that photograph be released in the search for your missing daughter?

Could it possibly be to warn people who have seen those photographs before?

Off topic so deleted.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.02.12 11:45

Could we please get back onto the topic title as this seems to have turned into another photo thread. thanks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 27.02.12 13:17

candyfloss wrote:Could we please get back onto the topic title as this seems to have turned into another photo thread. thanks
Considering I started this topic, I'm fully to blame. Logged on this morning, saw the photo posts - got onto my hobby horse without engaging brain....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.02.12 13:21

tigger wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Could we please get back onto the topic title as this seems to have turned into another photo thread. thanks
Considering I started this topic, I'm fully to blame. Logged on this morning, saw the photo posts - got onto my hobby horse without engaging brain....

That's ok tigger we all do it. So easy to get sidetracked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum