The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo - Page 4 Mm11

Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo - Page 4 Mm11

Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo - Page 4 Regist10

Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo - Page 4 Empty Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by aiyoyo 11.09.13 11:44

Quite Strange isn't it?

They seemed to lose their valuable things as easily as they picked up drunk off the street.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 11.09.13 15:45

Just a thought about little girls and makeup.

My daughter used to love applying make up and even used to ask me to 'make her up' when she was young and we used to have a lot of fun doing both in the privacy of our own home and never photgraphed BUT the thing is I used to wear make up back then - a lot more than I do now - and she used to see me applying my own make up.

Kate hardly wears any make up and certainly does not wear blue eyeshadow - so whose was it and where did it come from.
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.09.13 15:49

windchime wrote:Just a thought about little girls and makeup.

My daughter used to love applying make up and even used to ask me to 'make her up' when she was young and we used to have a lot of fun doing both in the privacy of our own home and never photgraphed BUT the thing is I used to wear make up back then - a lot more than I do now - and she used to see me applying my own make up.

Kate hardly wears any make up and certainly does not wear blue eyeshadow - so whose was it and where did it come from.
Could it have been airbrushed on?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 11.09.13 18:16

Hello Cherry Blossom  sorry, do you mean airbrushed onto the photo 'after' it was taken, I am sure you don't mean airbrushed onto MBM - but just checking?? big grin
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by jay2001 11.09.13 19:04

I've read through this thread, but not in the right order!  The answer I'm looking for may be in the preceding pages but think it was somewhere else where I read two different explanations for the make up.  One was that Madeleine rummaged through Kate's make up and applied it herself and the other that a friend or beautician did it.  It certainly looks too good for a 3 year old to apply and goodness knows why the Mcs released such a pic.  Always more than one explanation for almost every action.
jay2001

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.09.13 22:13

I think that the "rummaged through Kate's make-up" was how the good old tabloid media described it when the photo was first made public. The visiting beautician story may be a forum myth as there seems to be no confirmation for it.

It was discussed earlier in this topic that the photo could have been taken in Praia da Luz because of the background but this has not been confirmed.

Goodness knows indeed why the McCanns issued this photo but then, virtually everything they say or do is unfathomable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 12.09.13 1:12

parapono wrote:
marconi wrote:The bad taste photos and then the perfect genitals.
According to myself those people are sexually disturberd.
They are putting the twins at risk but who cares?
marconi
I sent you a pm
Kindest regards 

parapono
parapono, thank you for the pm.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 12.09.13 1:56

Hicks wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I too find the photo very unsettling, little girls mess about with make up if they get hold of it, and thats the word mess, I don't believe she applied the make up her self, imo it was put on for her.

Can anybody see a bruise on the right side of her neck?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This again, not normal, posing?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Has she been asked to pose or been put in that position, then asked to look at the camera?
You are right Cherry Blossom about a neck bruise, her whole face seems an odd colour, there is a tear stain down the left side of her face, on the right cheek another bruise perhaps?

Another thought is that this is the face of M shortly after death, the discolouration in her face could be due to the death process, the glassy stare looks right past you.
Some people do 'dress' bodies after death.
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 12.09.13 9:54

I wanted to say this in an earlier post but deleted it - but I personally don't agree that this is a "death mask" picture. But if we accept that they have photoshopped previous pictures it's possible to do the same with any picture including the eyes. I refer comperedna5 's information about the iris.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 12.09.13 13:49

Angelique wrote:I wanted to say this in an earlier post but deleted it - but I personally don't agree that this is a "death mask" picture. But if we accept that they have photoshopped previous pictures it's possible to do the same with any picture including the eyes. I refer comperedna5 's information about the iris.
I have also wondered about the eyes, whether they had been altered after reading comperedna5 comments about the iris, the whole picture seems to have been played with, the ears are definitely not in the right place.
The face looks to have a blue tint( covered up by the make up?). Read 'what happens to a body after death' .
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.09.13 15:19

Hicks wrote:
Angelique wrote:I wanted to say this in an earlier post but deleted it - but I personally don't agree that this is a "death mask" picture. But if we accept that they have photoshopped previous pictures it's possible to do the same with any picture including the eyes. I refer comperedna5 's information about the iris.
I have also wondered about the eyes, whether they had been altered after reading comperedna5 comments about the iris, the whole picture seems to have been played with, the ears are definitely not in the right place.
The face looks to have a blue tint( covered up by the make up?). Read 'what happens to a body after death' .
I've looked and magnified the photo again, agree the face does have a bluish tint, I found it more noticeable from the bottom lip down to the chin right side. Her eyes are so distant, imo she is highly drugged or she is beyond any help 

windchime, yes should have said after.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BerylJ 12.09.13 16:11

Cherry Blossom wrote:
Hicks wrote:
I've looked and magnified the photo again, agree the face does have a bluish tint, I found it more noticeable from the bottom lip down to the chin right side. Her eyes are so distant, imo she is highly drugged or she is beyond any help 

If only we could see what/who is reflected in her eyes.
BerylJ
BerylJ

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 12.09.13 17:25

Hicks wrote:
Hicks

Thank you for your reply - I have read up as you suggested and I understand when you refer the discolouration that it could be suggesting a particular scenario. But I am loath to think that it could be so.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 12.09.13 18:04

BerylJ wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:
Hicks wrote:

I have magnified the photo to 400%, look like someone with a white/cream top maybe.

I am not techy so wouldn't have clue, does anyone know if there is a computer process that could blow up/show up what is reflected in the eyes?
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 12.09.13 18:25

Angelique wrote:
Hicks wrote:
Hicks

Thank you for your reply - I have read up as you suggested and I understand when you refer the discolouration that it could be suggesting a particular scenario. But I am loath to think that it could be so.
Yes Angelique, it is hard to imagine such a scenario but we do not know what really makes these people tick, and, as they say... the camera never lies.
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 12.09.13 18:34

Hicks wrote:
BerylJ wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:
Hicks wrote:

I have magnified the photo to 400%, look like someone with a white/cream top maybe.

I am not techy so wouldn't have clue, does anyone know if there is a computer process that could blow up/show up what is reflected in the eyes?
Perhaps I am seeing things.... could someone please magnify the eyes to 400%. What do you see regarding the pupil?
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.09.13 19:12

Those eyes are definitely photoshopped. The left eye (on the right ) appears to have no pupil at all and a curious 90degree angle next to the tear duct. The vertical line is carried over the eyelid.

The right eye has the coloboma running into the eyelid. The light reflected in that pupil should also be in the left eye but it isn't.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 12.09.13 19:42

tigger wrote:Those eyes are definitely photoshopped. The left eye (on the right ) appears to have no pupil at all and a curious 90degree angle next to the tear duct. The vertical line is carried over the eyelid.

The right eye has the coloboma running into the eyelid. The light reflected in that pupil should also be in the left eye but it isn't.
Thank you tigger. That was my thought on the left eye (on the right side).

The mind truly boggles.
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.09.13 9:37

I hate that picture ...everything about it is disturbing.

I agree about her eyes being shopped but that's par for the course with Madeleine photos. 

Her neck in this photo gets to me. It should be straight and symmetrical to support her head if she had been looking down into the camera but her neck on the right is pushed out like she is unconscious and her head has rolled back. It's not a natural or comfortable position to hold your head. There also seems to be a lot of bruising round her throat that someone has tried to photoshop out and in so doing they have created an strange nick or ledge in her neck on the left.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 15.05.14 12:09

Really makes you wonder what all this says about the state of our medical profession, our social services, our police force and much else besides. And the press. Was there not one single journalist or newspaper editor that looked at those awful photos of Madeleine (not to mention the creepy videos and Madeleine was Here episodes for Channel 4) and thought: 'this is not right?' I mean, what is going on here?

Oh yes, page 90 of Madeleine - Kate recounts how Bridget O'Donnell in an article she published several months 'down the line', described how the police officer wrote down answers 'to questions 'on a loose piece of paper rather than a notebook.'

Gosh, how shocking Bridget!

But "of greater concern was his reaction to a photocopied picture of a little girl he noticed lying on their table. He asked them if she was their daughter. Bridget explained that this was Madeleine, the little girl they were supposed to be looking for. 'My heart sank for the McCAnns,' she remembered."

The cheek of it! Given that the parents themselves were unable to produce a single up-to-date photo of their daughter. And that the photos that they have produced of her appear to be heavily photo-shopped and/or appallingly inappropriate, they have a bit of a nerve criticizing the police response who clocked the scam from the word go.

I think what Bridget must have meant was that Madeleine was the little girl her parents were supposed to be looking after. But neglected to. And presumable what she meant is: "my heart sank for Madeleine."

Yes, poor little Madeleine certainly pulled the short straw in terms of her parents. Unfortunately, there are some things in life you cannot chose.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 15.05.14 15:29

Is there  any way of telling if the 'eyeshadow' is part of the original photo or whether it was added afterwards on to the existing image?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 23.05.14 12:35

What continues to amaze me is the photo they put forward to be used in the search for Madeleine from the beginning. She had changed so much from when that photo was taken. She was no longer a toddler with the big-eyed babyish face.   
Obviously it wasn't  a case of the girl needing to be found so it didnt matter too much but there must have been a significant reason as to why they did not use or did not have an up to date photo to use for the campaign.

I notice that in later photos of her she always has these puffiness under her eyes.  Is that genetic  or hereditary as I dont see it in many other children. Does it indicate sedation used? I dont know. Just wondering whether this may be a reason they chose to put forward a very old photo of her.
One thing I m certain of is that there was a strategic reason for using the photo that they chose to use. I think
a possible reason is that they wanted to use a photo that had very little resemblance to how she looked at the time of 'disappearance' - but why?
is it to do with a p word?
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 23.05.14 16:44

Do I see a coloboma in her other eye or am I looking too closely at it?

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top