The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 24 2013, 13:32

Cherry Blossom wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Why has the skirting board photo been turned around to show a different angle I wonder??  It has been turned to look as if Madeleine is standing up, with Missing Madeleine McCann underneath, where did it appear like this?
I've only seen it again in the video, it must be one supplied by the McCanns making it appear it was a seperate photo
Well, it clearly is titled along the bottom, so you may be right.


avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by Sceneset on Sat Aug 24 2013, 13:39

I don't think the blue colour on the right is the cot edge. It is the same colour but the cot is 'cut away' on the corners. The shot is in my opinion definitely an outdoor shot judging by the tone/ lighting.

 There is a balcony photo of another apartment in the files? that shows a blue chair by the pebble dash/ rough outside buildings' wall that matches ths colour exactly. I think it was taken on the balcony of another apartment.

Sceneset

Posts : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by joyce1938 on Sat Aug 24 2013, 13:47

yes I recall some talk on here about that it an outside pic. and whats more its a chair there too if I recall o k , and some felyt it could be in the Bergue apartment ,I may not have this precise ,but not in their regular apt . joyce1938
avatar
joyce1938

Posts : 843
Reputation : 112
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 78
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by Sceneset on Sat Aug 24 2013, 13:54

I'll try and find it later, thank you for the 'Bergue' clue, I may need that!

Sceneset

Posts : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 24 2013, 13:55

whmon, you could be right about Madeleine being in the way, imo she was ok untill the twins were born.

NFWTD, agree it could be part of a chair

What do you think whmon?



joyce1938, Sceneset is this the one?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by tigger on Sat Aug 24 2013, 13:56

Sceneset wrote:I'll try and find it later, thank you for the 'Bergue' clue, I may need that!
It won't help you. The topic is called 'what was so special about Burgau? ' Sorry, my tablet won't do cut and paste on addresses.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 24 2013, 14:01

Just posted photo pg 3
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Burgau

Post by dentdelion on Sat Aug 24 2013, 14:02

Note different spelling of word Burgau in recent posts
avatar
dentdelion

Posts : 129
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by Sceneset on Sat Aug 24 2013, 14:18

Yes! Well done! That's the one..I'm happy the wall matches and the chairs' colour/ texture, but there is a metal? something on the wall behind madeleine n the photo that I can't see on the wall...

Sceneset

Posts : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 24 2013, 14:19

Cherry Blossom wrote:whmon, you could be right about Madeleine being in the way, imo she was ok untill the twins were born.

NFWTD, agree it could be part of a chair

What do you think whmon?



joyce1938, Sceneset is this the one?
That certainly seems possible.

Is this awful photo even of Madeleine? It looks nothing like her in any others.

No I don't know what would be the point of issuing fake photos but we are talking about the masters of deception here!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by Hicks on Sat Aug 24 2013, 14:31

Kate obviously doesn't wear blue eye shadow, if we assume that this photo was taken in Portugal on that fateful holiday(as the background wall being of the same colour and texture would suggest ) then the eye shadow was taken to Portugal, this in itself is very strange. M was going to be left in the crèche with the staff there to entertain her with messy activities.

Perhaps the make up belonged to someone else, if M was drugged, as it appears, or worse, maybe she WAS abducted and the person responsible took the photo and sent it to the MC'S. This take me down a route that I don't want to go.

____________________
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all the people all of the time. Abraham Lincoln.
avatar
Hicks

Posts : 976
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 59

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 24 2013, 14:34

I don't think that the McCanns would have passed the photo off as one of their own if it was taken by the "abductor".

Mind you, nothing they do or say makes sense.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by Casey5 on Sat Aug 24 2013, 14:48

Hicks said:-
Another thought is that this is the face of M shortly after death, the discolouration in her face could be due to the death process, the glassy stare looks right past you.


Hicks, I thought exactly the same, that photo sends shivers up my spine.

Another peculiarity ( one of hundreds) is that  her height was supposedly 90 cms, the size of a much younger child - Madeleine did not look small in the tennis photo or the playground photo - and yet the McCanns have never mentioned this height as being either right or wrong.

If it's been printed incorrectly as 90 cm, the McCanns should have commented as people are looking for a child the size of a 2 year old.
If she was actually 90 cms tall the McCanns should have emphasised that Madeleine was really small for her age and yet they have made no comment  afaik.

Casey5

Posts : 337
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by joyce1938 on Sat Aug 24 2013, 14:56

Joyce 1938, yes that was one of the photos I have seen before ,was there another one with someone sat on chair ? or something hanging on chair ? is there anyone else that has a feeling that there is another?
avatar
joyce1938

Posts : 843
Reputation : 112
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 78
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 24 2013, 14:58

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I don't think that the McCanns would have passed the photo off as one of their own if it was taken by the "abductor".

Mind you, nothing they do or say makes sense.
Agree, It must have been one of their own, Jon Corner used it when he made the video for the 2010 appeal. Why those three photos were chosen is beyond me, were they looking for Madeleine or were they looking for something else? (people) Just a thought
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by joyce1938 on Sat Aug 24 2013, 15:01

joyce1938, there was also something else in another one with same colour chair,something on the wall
 Its a memory of a discussion that was held a year or so ago ? will it have been kept ?
avatar
joyce1938

Posts : 843
Reputation : 112
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 78
Location : england

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by neverspeak on Sat Aug 24 2013, 15:21

Am a long time lurker here but just showed my husband the make up photo and he said straightaway the open eyes are superimposed onto the face, they don't appear to be properly located in the orbital socket. Just wondered if anyone else has noticed this too.

neverspeak

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by Sceneset on Sat Aug 24 2013, 15:33

I think any photos of this apartment balcony ( The Solimar)  that anyone remembers would be interesting to look at.Ive found a few taken after the event but no more of around the time of the event. If there is another with something hanging/ a person in a chair, I'd love to see if it had a metal? Utility/washing line fixing/ hook on the wall as in the make up photo. 
If Madeleine can be placed in the Solimar apartments this would be very interesting as a visit to there isn't mentioned by the Mccanns with Madeleine and she had most of her time accounted for. It may be a visit they want to conceal if it did happen. I haven't seen that any other apartments had blue chairs.

Sceneset

Posts : 66
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by Hicks on Sat Aug 24 2013, 19:36

Cherry Blossom wrote:I placed my PC magnifer over the make up photo, her eyes do look unimotional no love no fear just nothing. I tend to agree about her ears they do seem too low, they also imo seem too big. Maybe someone has a explanation why because I can't. Only just noticed the bobble in her hair

I've not noticed the nick in the line Angelique, gonna have another look.
Yes, there is a definite 'nick' in the neck, almost half way up, also further up on that side, the ear looks like it is literally attached to side of the cheek.

This photo has been 'put together' for some purpose and I don't think it was done with the general public in mind.

I'm now going back to.... .they know the abductors theory, I did wonder before if this photo could be a warning to someone.

I keep thinking about this display from GM 4-5 days after M went missing, this tells me she may not be dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VlS-gO5Ask.
avatar
Hicks

Posts : 976
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 59

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by coppernob on Sat Aug 24 2013, 19:52

If Maddie is still alive i'd eat my right arm, if anything I wonder if this photo was put out there to shut someone up, one of the Tapas crew maybe?
avatar
coppernob

Posts : 58
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 24 2013, 19:54

@ coppernob
I think, yes, this photo may have been a warning to someone.

@ Hicks
And, no, I don't think she's alive. Who else might have left cadaver scent in 5A?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

fixing on the wall...

Post by worriedmum on Sat Aug 24 2013, 20:06

Sceneset wrote:I think any photos of this apartment balcony ( The Solimar)  that anyone remembers would be interesting to look at.Ive found a few taken after the event but no more of around the time of the event. If there is another with something hanging/ a person in a chair, I'd love to see if it had a metal? Utility/washing line fixing/ hook on the wall as in the make up photo. 
If Madeleine can be placed in the Solimar apartments this would be very interesting as a visit to there isn't mentioned by the Mccanns with Madeleine and she had most of her time accounted for. It may be a visit they want to conceal if it did happen. I haven't seen that any other apartments had blue chairs.
Does this look similar to you? I think it is an extendable airer.
avatar
worriedmum

Posts : 1825
Reputation : 423
Join date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by Hicks on Sat Aug 24 2013, 20:26

Châtelaine wrote:@ coppernob
I think, yes, this photo may have been a warning to someone.

@ Hicks
And, no, I don't think she's alive. Who else might have left cadaver scent in 5A?
Hey guys...you are probably correct, it's just that I find it inconceivable that a father could laugh, joke and be so jolly like that if, either...

A. M had died after an accident in the apartment due to THEIR negligence.

B. M was in the hands of a vile child abuser.
avatar
Hicks

Posts : 976
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 59

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 24 2013, 20:46

worriedmum wrote:
Sceneset wrote:I think any photos of this apartment balcony ( The Solimar)  that anyone remembers would be interesting to look at.Ive found a few taken after the event but no more of around the time of the event. If there is another with something hanging/ a person in a chair, I'd love to see if it had a metal? Utility/washing line fixing/ hook on the wall as in the make up photo. 
If Madeleine can be placed in the Solimar apartments this would be very interesting as a visit to there isn't mentioned by the Mccanns with Madeleine and she had most of her time accounted for. It may be a visit they want to conceal if it did happen. I haven't seen that any other apartments had blue chairs.
Does this look similar to you? I think it is an extendable airer.
Who are these people?
Where, when?
The guy looks like DP, but who is the child?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum