The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Sharing ...sandals, toothbrushes, pyjamas, shirts....................

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sharing ...sandals, toothbrushes, pyjamas, shirts....................

Post by worriedmum on 23.02.12 11:52

I'm fairly new to this forum but I've noticed that there are instances of where there are supposed to be shared things. Has anyone made a list?
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sharing ...sandals, toothbrushes, pyjamas, shirts....................

Post by tigger on 23.02.12 14:55

@worriedmum wrote:I'm fairly new to this forum but I've noticed that there are instances of where there are supposed to be shared things. Has anyone made a list?

It was particularly relevant to the collection of DNA. If you look up the DNA subjects you will find some information there.
Imo Maddie wasn't even there to share things with the twins and it seems to have been overlooked by the McCanns. (that the PJ would be looking for Maddie's DNA as well as looking for Maddie). Therefore they said the children shared on toothbrush and Maddie also shared her sandals with Amelie.
Not the best of excuses.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 23.02.12 16:51

Shared sandals? Surely Madeleine's feet were a great deal bigger than Amelie's? Are these the sandals in the 'tennis' picture? BTW would you play tennis in sandals if you had trainers? I think I'm going to look for the photos of the Easter holiday,where the children are sitting on a wall together eating ice cream. I seem to remember Madeleine had sensible winter shoes on which looked quite big..........Does Kate mention 'sharing' in her diary?
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 23.02.12 17:22

@worriedmum wrote:Shared sandals? Surely Madeleine's feet were a great deal bigger than Amelie's? Are these the sandals in the 'tennis' picture? BTW would you play tennis in sandals if you had trainers? I think I'm going to look for the photos of the Easter holiday,where the children are sitting on a wall together eating ice cream. I seem to remember Madeleine had sensible winter shoes on which looked quite big..........Does Kate mention 'sharing' in her diary?

Obviously it can't be true. I did read a snippet once that Amelie said that Maddie's sandals nearly fitted her now. However, in June or so, the twins are photographed with trainers on. It's very unlikely Maddie didn't have trainers. Maddie could not have played tennis in sandals, whatever the photograph means. In the playground photo the girl in pink is wearing trainers, although she seems to have two left feet.
Basically, 5a should have been awash with Maddie's DNA, it wasn't, it seems.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 23.02.12 18:45

I've looked at the Easter ice-cream picture again and Madeleine's feet seem quite a lot bigger than Amelie's. I just don't understand why they would share....Doesn't Kate mention the sandals in her book?
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 23.02.12 19:10

The only mention I can find is this, so maybe they WERE sharing............
''
SATURDAY,
JULY 7:

We had breakfast and got
the children ready as
usual. At 10.30 the four of us went to the Algarve Shopping Centre.

The

plan was to buy sandals
and some other things for the children. However the journey was a
disaster. We had to stop three times
on the way there, since
Sean and Amelie were crying alternately.''
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum