The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Pssst - The Blacksmith Bureau

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pssst - The Blacksmith Bureau

Post by T4two on 11.02.12 22:28

I'm always encouraged when those guilty of corruption are exposed and forced to resign as was Yates quite recently. Exposing and rooting out corruption in public organizations is vital in a democratic society and the recent spate of arrests and resignations are a good indication that the system is capable of cleansing itself. The more bent coppers who resign or are kicked out the less bent coppers there are on the force. Simple arithmetic...
avatar
T4two

Posts : 166
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-01-22
Age : 69
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Pssst - The Blacksmith Bureau

Post by PeterMac on 11.02.12 23:09

But will the "Cash for honours" enquiry now be re-opened ?

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Pssst - The Blacksmith Bureau

Post by listener on 11.02.12 23:28

@PeterMac wrote:But will the "Cash for honours" enquiry now be re-opened ?

I believe Blair still posseses too much power (and money) for that to happen Sad
avatar
listener

Posts : 568
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Pssst - The Blacksmith Bureau

Post by The Slave on 12.02.12 0:16

I truly believe that the woman in charge of all this is determined to sweep out the dirt.
I have great hope that yesterday's arrests are the tip of a very big iceberg.
This is huge..and not just for the dastardly duo.
People much higher up the food chain.
avatar
The Slave

Posts : 127
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Pssst - The Blacksmith Bureau

Post by Cheshire Cat on 12.02.12 9:19

@T4two wrote:I'm always encouraged when those guilty of corruption are exposed and forced to resign as was Yates quite recently. Exposing and rooting out corruption in public organizations is vital in a democratic society and the recent spate of arrests and resignations are a good indication that the system is capable of cleansing itself. The more bent coppers who resign or are kicked out the less bent coppers there are on the force. Simple arithmetic...

Trust me, if the people who are serious about getting justice for Maddie had any faith in the Met review they would relax, log-off and find something more enjoyable to think about. Pat Brown would not be in Praia as we speak and the bloggers would shut up shop.

Some will support the Met in good faith, others (you know who you are) will consider it worthwhile to attempt to persuade the sceptics that the Met are closing in on the perpetrators in order to encourage the true justice seekers to "take their eye off the ball".
avatar
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 676
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Pssst - The Blacksmith Bureau

Post by aiyoyo on 12.02.12 17:54

@Cheshire Cat wrote:
@T4two wrote:I'm always encouraged when those guilty of corruption are exposed and forced to resign as was Yates quite recently. Exposing and rooting out corruption in public organizations is vital in a democratic society and the recent spate of arrests and resignations are a good indication that the system is capable of cleansing itself. The more bent coppers who resign or are kicked out the less bent coppers there are on the force. Simple arithmetic...

Trust me, if the people who are serious about getting justice for Maddie had any faith in the Met review they would relax, log-off and find something more enjoyable to think about. Pat Brown would not be in Praia as we speak and the bloggers would shut up shop.

Some will support the Met in good faith, others (you know who you are) will consider it worthwhile to attempt to persuade the sceptics that the Met are closing in on the perpetrators in order to encourage the true justice seekers to "take their eye off the ball".

I don't believe truth-seekers can be enticed to take their eye off the ball, so to speak.

The divided views over the faith in the MET and the truth-seekers' campaign and work are two different matters altogether.

Believing the work of the campaigners does not necessarily mean you have to discredit or have no faith in the MET. Alright, granted the MET's reputation is at the lowest now, what with corruption and going to bed with press and politicians and what not, but precisely because of the recent scandals and the current prevalent climate of anti-abhorrent behavior, that the MET cannot afford to put forward a wrong foot, especially at a handsome price tag at taxpayers expense.

If this turns out a whitewash then there will be a hugh public outcry over unnecessary and unjustified wastage.
With enough pressure from certain quarters, those in the parliament who are anti-cameron and were against his review decision, might push for an Inquiry to look into Cameron's action as to why he made an exception with the mccanns' case when other missing children cases were not accorded the same privilege. Cameron did not obtain sanction from the majorities to spend that kind of money - there was no general consensus for the expenditure, it was just Cameron who compelled HO to meet this expenditure out of the HO's treasury. Surely, if Cameron has ordered this as a whitewash, there will be consequences.




avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 319
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Pssst - The Blacksmith Bureau

Post by Cheshire Cat on 12.02.12 18:05

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Cheshire Cat wrote:
@T4two wrote:I'm always encouraged when those guilty of corruption are exposed and forced to resign as was Yates quite recently. Exposing and rooting out corruption in public organizations is vital in a democratic society and the recent spate of arrests and resignations are a good indication that the system is capable of cleansing itself. The more bent coppers who resign or are kicked out the less bent coppers there are on the force. Simple arithmetic...

Trust me, if the people who are serious about getting justice for Maddie had any faith in the Met review they would relax, log-off and find something more enjoyable to think about. Pat Brown would not be in Praia as we speak and the bloggers would shut up shop.

Some will support the Met in good faith, others (you know who you are) will consider it worthwhile to attempt to persuade the sceptics that the Met are closing in on the perpetrators in order to encourage the true justice seekers to "take their eye off the ball".

I don't believe truth-seekers can be enticed to take their eye off the ball, so to speak.

The divided views over the faith in the MET and the truth-seekers' campaign and work are two different matters altogether.

Believing the work of the campaigners does not necessarily mean you have to discredit or have no faith in the MET. Alright, granted the MET's reputation is at the lowest now, what with corruption and going to bed with press and politicians and what not, but precisely because of the recent scandals and the current prevalent climate of anti-abhorrent behavior, that the MET cannot afford to put forward a wrong foot, especially at a handsome price tag at taxpayers expense.

If this turns out a whitewash then there will be a hugh public outcry over unnecessary and unjustified wastage.
With enough pressure from certain quarters, those in the parliament who are anti-cameron and were against his review decision, might push for an Inquiry to look into Cameron's action as to why he made an exception with the mccanns' case when other missing children cases were not accorded the same privilege. Cameron did not obtain sanction from the majorities to spend that kind of money - there was no general consensus for the expenditure, it was just Cameron who compelled HO to meet this expenditure out of the HO's treasury. Surely, if Cameron has ordered this as a whitewash, there will be consequences.

With a compliant UK press I can forsee no consequences in the UK.
avatar
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 676
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/