The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Madeleine sometimes drank tea

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine sometimes drank tea

Post by HelenMeg on 27.07.14 12:40

@aquila wrote:One way of removing blood more successfully than bleach is to use hydrogen peroxide. Some fabrics show a tea stain mark after being treated with this solution.

Hydrogen peroxide is readily available in chemists and no-one bats an eyelid at its purchase. It's really good for cuts and scratches and is a great blood remover if you happen to say drip blood on the grouting of tiles. It leaves no smell either. It cleans blood from porous surfaces far better than bleach.
Oh I see. So theory =  Hydrogen peroxide was used to clean the grouting of the tile where Madeleine died.  Therefore excuse to buy hp was due to Kate's bite.
Yes makes sense. Perfect sense.
Always a reason for something Kate says.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC on 27.07.14 14:54

@HelenMeg wrote:
@aquila wrote:One way of removing blood more successfully than bleach is to use hydrogen peroxide. Some fabrics show a tea stain mark after being treated with this solution.

Hydrogen peroxide is readily available in chemists and no-one bats an eyelid at its purchase. It's really good for cuts and scratches and is a great blood remover if you happen to say drip blood on the grouting of tiles. It leaves no smell either. It cleans blood from porous surfaces far better than bleach.
Oh I see. So theory =  Hydrogen peroxide was used to clean the grouting of the tile where Madeleine died.  Therefore excuse to buy hp was due to Kate's bite.
Yes makes sense. Perfect sense.
Always a reason for something Kate says.
As far as I know Hydrogen peroxide is used mainly for bleaching hair.

You certainly would not use it on a cut as it would burn your skin.

I've read it's a useful cleaner on hard surfaces (say tiles ) but not on
porous surfaces - grouting being the exception. Yet even that would
leavea trace of Hydrogen Peroxide and the labs should find that easily
enough.

With coloured fabrics it would leave a stain of its own I think.

Despite the theoretical cleaning with a toothbrush of the grouting the
tiles were lifted by the PJ Forensics team and the FSS analysed them
and as per found no meaningful evidence on the tiles or the grout.

But Keela indicated to blood in that tile area. So whose blood was it?

The pyjamas are curious by the very mention of them and the stain.
Are these the Eeyore pyjamas that JT saw?
If they are the what would be the point of mentioning a tea stain as a
missing child in these pyjamas is more important than the pyjamas and the
stain on it?

How do you distinguish a tea stain from any other stain?

As I say Hydrogen Peroxide is not used in washing clothes.

It would have been safer ground to say: I bought the HP to bleach my hair.
You also need to wear gloves on application.

Unless it was to anticipte the finding of the pyjamas complete with " what appeared to
be a tea stain" If it turned out to be not a tea stain with an attempt to wash the stain
out with HP patently obvious then if it was found a different ball game would ensue.

Who attempted to wash this stain out and why?

Only opinion though.

XTC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 27.07.14 15:45

Ylou speak of pure H2 O2, but here we buy "oxygenated water" (translated,) a 3% peroxide solution specially for treating wounds, and cleaning stains.
(I have just checked and have three small bottles in the kitchen. You buy it in the make cleaning area of the supermarket, along with 98% alcohol
Also there is "Active Oxygen" which is used instead of chlorine bleach for work surfaces. About 5% solution and they recommend diluting it further.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.07.14 15:58

The mention of that tea-stain served yet another purpose.
All speculation broke loose. Thus inprinting in our minds Madeleine
was in PdL on the morning of May 3rd and her 'jammies' were as well.
Imo parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 27.07.14 17:47

parapono wrote:The mention of that tea-stain served yet another purpose.
All speculation broke loose. Thus inprinting in our minds Madeleine
was in PdL on the morning of May 3rd and her 'jammies' were as well.
Imo parapono
Yes - makes us go off discussing tea stains rather than questioning whether M was still alive at that point.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 28.07.14 2:43

@PeterMac wrote:Ylou speak of pure H2 O2, but here we buy "oxygenated water"  (translated,) a 3% peroxide solution specially for treating wounds, and cleaning stains.
(I have just checked and have three small bottles in the kitchen. You buy it in the make cleaning area of the supermarket, along with 98% alcohol
Also there is  "Active Oxygen" which is used instead of chlorine bleach for work surfaces.  About 5% solution and they recommend diluting it further.
I have a bottle of 3% and 5% in my kitchen. It's useful stuff. I dab it on cuts and bleach my teeth with it. It's not available on supermarket shelves in UK that I've seen (they want to sell you the expensive alternatives). I bought mine in the Asda pharmacy (they had to order the 5%). I lived abroad where HP was used frequently.

@XTC

You will be amazed at the properties of this cheap and cheerful solution. Here is a link you might find interesting.

http://wakeup-world.com/2012/07/09/27-amazing-benefits-and-uses-for-hydrogen-peroxide/

A snippet:

Stain Remover
3% Hydrogen peroxide is the best stain lifter if used fairly soon – although blood stains as old as 2 days have been successfully lifted with Hydrogen Peroxide. Although it will bleach or discolor many fabrics. If a little peroxide is poured onto the stain it will bubble up in the area of the blood, due to a reaction with catalase. After a few minutes the excess liquid can be wiped up with a cloth or paper towel and the stain will be gone.
3% H2O2 must be applied to clothing before blood stains can be accidentally “set” with heated water. Cold water and soap are then used to remove the peroxide treated blood.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum