The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Gerry's Law

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thanks tigger

Post by russiandoll on 07.02.12 19:26

head getting better, still feel tender where stitches put in and am not sleeping due to neck and back ache, but will be ok after a few days rest...will be ok soon thanks.
I didn't mean a list based on the real commandments. btw......just 10 things it is commanded that we do from on high. But we could re- jig some of the originals where possible I guess !
for example:

You shall not take the name of McCann in vain, for the McCanns will not hold him guiltless who takes their name in vain. And they shall be pursued through the highest courts in all the land.

“Remember the blessed evening time, keep it sacred. In the day thou shall play tennis and do all thy running ,and to-ing and fro-ing with the little ones to creche, but the evening time is the holy time according to Gerry McCann. Now thou shall do no parenting : not you, nor your wife, nor your friend, nor any of those who have chosen to spend their evenings in thy company. For they will have been tired through all the sailing running and tennis of the long, long day. Therefore the Lord blessed the evenings and hallowed them. All ye who have weary bones from the trials of exercise, hark unto me, bathe thyselves , partake of some wine for it will revive thee, prepareth thyselves for some blessed tapas and rejoice that thou art free for those thou mayest be "into".
Verily, thou might have only a week, and thou shouldst make the most of it.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry's Law

Post by tigger on 07.02.12 19:34

Russian Doll, you are a treasure! bravo bravo bravo :

And thou shalt put a stop to all forums so that wrongdoers will not inscribe thereon....

Thou shalt have no other truth than that which is given you by us.....

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross on 07.02.12 19:35

"Suffer little children"
Ross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dentdelion on 07.02.12 22:14

Well done Russian Doll! top that folks thumbsup
dentdelion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 08.02.12 11:45

Good grief, just the name of the law alone (Gerry's law) sounds frightfully holocaust-like. An analogy would be like "hitler's law".
The connotation of it is associated to the horrible person the law is named after.

In Gerry's parallel world:
Thou shalt have no right to say that the Disappearance of Madeleine is a "Mystery".
Thou shalt have no right to know the truth per se.
Thou shalt no right whatsoever to speak of Lord Gerry in a negative manner regardless, or thou shalt be severely punished by the law and be committed to Prison.
Thou shalt respect the words of only Lord Gerry as the truth, and nothing but the whole truth. If in doubt thou shalt seek counsel with his servant, Mr Pinky Poo whose words shall be wholly representative of Lord Gerry.
Thou shalt forfeit your right to engage your own brain.
Thou shalt cease and desist from discussions on internet; and shalt cease and desist from disseminating Police files.
Thou shalt give all your money and assets over to Lord Gerry for his battle with his internal ghosts.
Thou shalt cease and desist to say that Madeleine died in the Holiday Apartment and her saintly parents were involved.
Thou shalt behave befitting sheeples and obey Lord Gerry's commandments rigidly or say goodbye to your money.
Thou shalt not photograph the Lord without his expressed written permission, else thou shalt risk being cursed and be condemned to Hell.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

great aiyoyo

Post by russiandoll on 08.02.12 13:57

Fantastic list. The only reason I suggested the ten commandments was that I thought the lofty language was so very well suited to the high- handed pompous G Mc., just as the language of a Gerry Law is.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

some more

Post by russiandoll on 08.02.12 14:29

Thou shall not raise an eyebrow at the words "back garden" for these words come from Gerry and his word is truth.
Thou shall not smile at all the upping and downing; thou shall not joke about the music of Benny Hill, for there is indeed no fun at all in letting the food get cold and wondering if thy pals are necking thy wine in thine absence.
Thou shall not praise the PJ, for they were nought but a bunch of useless, sardine-munching fools.
Thou shall not praise the dogs, which were nought but a pair of over -paid and over- insured mutts.
Thou shall not discuss the pings, or the pongs, the rights or the wrongs, thou shall accept all that is said is truth though it fly in the face of all logic.

I know, enough already....too tempting to get darkly humorous here. Brakes on, no more commandments from me.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 08.02.12 14:31

@aiyoyo wrote:Good grief, just the name of the law alone (Gerry's law) sounds frightfully holocaust-like. An analogy would be like "hitler's law".
The connotation of it is associated to the horrible person the law is named after.

In Gerry's parallel world:
Thou shalt have no right to say that the Disappearance of Madeleine is a "Mystery".
Thou shalt have no right to know the truth per se.
Thou shalt no right whatsoever to speak of Lord Gerry in a negative manner regardless, or thou shalt be severely punished by the law and be committed to Prison.
Thou shalt respect the words of only Lord Gerry as the truth, and nothing but the whole truth. If in doubt thou shalt seek counsel with his servant, Mr Pinky Poo whose words shall be wholly representative of Lord Gerry.
Thou shalt forfeit your right to engage your own brain.
Thou shalt cease and desist from discussions on internet; and shalt cease and desist from disseminating Police files.
Thou shalt give all your money and assets over to Lord Gerry for his battle with his internal ghosts.
Thou shalt cease and desist to say that Madeleine died in the Holiday Apartment and her saintly parents were involved.
Thou shalt behave befitting sheeples and obey Lord Gerry's commandments rigidly or say goodbye to your money.
Thou shalt not photograph the Lord without his expressed written permission, else thou shalt risk being cursed and be condemned to Hell.

clapping1 Another genius! Is there no end to this?

We should put this in Gothic lettering and frame it to hang on our walls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.02.12 14:33

@russiandoll wrote: Thou shall not discuss the pings, or the pongs, the rights or the wrongs,

that's a shame, it was just getting good.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 08.02.12 15:00

I am the lord thy spin-doctor, thou shalt have no spin-doctor before me.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 08.02.12 17:33

"In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with Gerry,
and the Word was “Abduction”.
The same was in the beginning with Gerry.
All thoughts were controlled by him; and without him was not anything thought that was thought.
In him was the story; and the truth was the payment of lawyers.
And the story tried to shine in darkness; but the sceptics comprehended it not.
There was a man sent to Gerry, whose name was Clarence.
The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Word, that all through him might believe.
He was not that Word, but was sent to bear witness of that Word."

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

peter mac

Post by russiandoll on 08.02.12 17:39

great stuff as always . clapping

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

peter mac

Post by tigger on 08.02.12 18:04

Adapts amazingly well doesn't it!
big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 08.02.12 18:09

@PeterMac wrote:"In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with Gerry,
and the Word was “Abduction”.
The same was in the beginning with Gerry.
All thoughts were controlled by him; and without him was not anything thought that was thought.
In him was the story; and the truth was the payment of lawyers.
And the story tried to shine in darkness; but the sceptics comprehended it not.
There was a man sent to Gerry, whose name was Clarence.
The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Word, that all through him might believe.
He was not that Word, but was sent to bear witness of that Word."

The Lord created the World in seven days, on the seventh day he rested to eat sea bass
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 08.02.12 18:18

Hail Madeleine, child of God who was neglected and shrouded in lies
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 08.02.12 18:29

@tigger wrote:Adapts amazingly well doesn't it!
The bible adapts to any situation, as do other religious texts which is why so many people follow them, believing that somewhere there is hidden truth.
The reality is that the wording is beautiful, clever, but highly equivocal, and open to interpretation. As were the ancient Greek oracles before them, and hoards of "Old Wise Women".
People use the Bible as justification for war and for pacifism; for persecution of minority groups, and for tolerance towards them; for horrific punishment for crime, and for forgiveness. It means what you want it to mean.
The McCanns are but the most recent example. They hold themselves out to be Christians - Roman Catholics, but totally lack any sense of forgiveness of others, of turning the other cheek -
"Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us",
Jesus said to [Peter], “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.
Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful.
“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;"

The list is a long one.
With the McCanns it is different. They are behaving in a vindictive and cruel and avaricious manner towards someone who on any test is an old man, but are no doubt still able to go to confession and get their absolution each week as normal.

But as we have said before, I do not hate them. I pity them. I am sorry about whatever occurred, and greatly saddened that lack the moral fibre to tell what really happened.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas on 08.02.12 18:44

One of the most moving songs I have heard, shortly after having lost his son through an accident:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjS3Jq35kDA&feature=fvwrel

hope it works

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 08.02.12 18:55

I pity them too PeterMac. I cannot imagine losing a child under any circumstances. The Bible which we've all used today is the greatest book ever written. Whenever I feel lost or down I can open it randomly at any page and find sense, solace and answers to my problems. It's a simple book and when I ask a simple question I find a simple answer. I'm not religious, I don't go to church, I don't have affilitation to any particular denomination. What I do know is that when I am in spiritual need and I don't want an intellectual argument I can find a very simple answer.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 09.02.12 4:03

@PeterMac wrote:
@tigger wrote:Adapts amazingly well doesn't it!
The bible adapts to any situation, as do other religious texts which is why so many people follow them, believing that somewhere there is hidden truth.
The reality is that the wording is beautiful, clever, but highly equivocal, and open to interpretation. As were the ancient Greek oracles before them, and hoards of "Old Wise Women".
People use the Bible as justification for war and for pacifism; for persecution of minority groups, and for tolerance towards them; for horrific punishment for crime, and for forgiveness. It means what you want it to mean.
The McCanns are but the most recent example. They hold themselves out to be Christians - Roman Catholics, but totally lack any sense of forgiveness of others, of turning the other cheek -

"Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us",
Jesus said to [Peter], “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.
Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful.
“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;"

The list is a long one.
With the McCanns it is different. They are behaving in a vindictive and cruel and avaricious manner towards someone who on any test is an old man, but are no doubt still able to go to confession and get their absolution each week as normal.

But as we have said before, I do not hate them. I pity them. I am sorry about whatever occurred, and greatly saddened that lack the moral fibre to tell what really happened.

Petermac,
I totally agree. People hide behind religion for their convenience and use it for every purpose that suits them or the situation.

However, mccanns sense of forgiveness is subjective and selective. Wasn't it reported that kate actually prayed for the abductor and forgave (?) him? It was one of those wtf moments when I read that!

Yet, they victimize, pursue, persecute, and prosecute skeptics who did not believe their "abduction" fairy tale. To them, an abductor is forgivable, but those who did not believe them they cannot forgive.

In the Dark Lord Gerry's Noah Ark, dogs will be left to drown, while child abductor (especially evolving specimens)would be welcomed abroad with open arms.
Tapas buddies, Pink prat, drugs dealer, conman, bogus detectives, egg man, carter-fart, extradition lawyers, Brown blob and what not will all be rubbing shoulders singing la di da on this vessel till kingdom cometh.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 09.02.12 5:31

Aiyoyo, brilliant comment. IMO they're already on their ark. It's just a shame us 'pond-dwellers' keep gnawing holes in it.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 09.02.12 6:34

Alyoyo wrote: However, mccanns sense of forgiveness is subjective and selective. Wasn't it reported that kate actually prayed for the abductor and forgave (?) him? It was one of those wtf moments when I read that! unquote

I'll be looking for that. Would Tony be able to use that in court? Sounds like a snippet from the diary.

Yes, you can select from the bible anything you like - at the moment the McCanns remind me of the tale of Esther and Haman who hated the Jews and in particular Esthers' father Mordecai.
He is invited to court and when he comes home he tells his wife: 'the queen herself did wait upon me and the king did me great honour - but all these things are nothing to me as long as Mordecai the Jew sits in the gate
I've always thought it illustrated the uselessness of hate very well.

One could think the same of the McCanns, they have had every advantage, a subservient media, unlimited government protection, money aplenty, an education many can now not afford and professions that generally command respect. Not to mention the blessing of three beautiful individual children to fulfill their lives.
Yet all these things are nothing to them as long as Tony Bennett walks around a free man.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 09.02.12 13:22

Yep, indeed, Kate McCann did say she could forgive the 'abductor' but no forgiveness for Amaral, Tony, Pat Brown and all of us 'internet bloggers' who dont believe the abduction tale...

Considering they said that they thought she was in the hands of paedophiles, it does make you wonder rather why they can understand forgive someone of that persuasion so easily, but not those who just want justice for a forgotten little girl...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PrissyCrissy on 09.02.12 13:37

Tigger, remember Haman was hanged on the gallows he'd had built for Mordecai.

Those who don't forgive will not themselves be forgiven.

PrissyCrissy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 09.02.12 13:51

@PrissyCrissy wrote:Tigger, remember Haman was hanged on the gallows he'd had built for Mordecai.

I know, hatred is pointless, I think the story fits so well because Haman had everything his heart desired. And it wasn't enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 10.02.12 9:37

@tigger wrote:
@PrissyCrissy wrote:Tigger, remember Haman was hanged on the gallows he'd had built for Mordecai.

I know, hatred is pointless, I think the story fits so well because Haman had everything his heart desired. And it wasn't enough.

So is the dark lord, Lord Gerry's Noah Ark heading towards iceberg a al style titanic?

He and his wife come across as so full of hatred that they bring vexatious litigation against TB - my observation of course, nothing to do with this forum - I am my own person - in case Isabel Hudson is spying here, it is my opinion OK?

Even when the Judge suggested 10 would suffice for the determinant of their multiple many-sided allegations, they refused to comply.
10 wasn't enough. They had to go for 25! As if a few handfuls more would make a difference to ease their hatred!
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum