The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Footage or photo boarding plane to PDL - Page 3 Mm11

Footage or photo boarding plane to PDL - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Footage or photo boarding plane to PDL - Page 3 Mm11

Footage or photo boarding plane to PDL - Page 3 Regist10

Footage or photo boarding plane to PDL

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Footage or photo boarding plane to PDL - Page 3 Empty Re: Footage or photo boarding plane to PDL

Post by Wahrheit 30.05.14 17:07

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Wahrheit wrote:It looks to me like they are going up the rear steps of a A320 or possibly a 737. What look like windows are (IMO) buildings in the background caused by the poor definition movie. The second part is on an airport bus.

They are buildings - you can briefly see sky above them. Unless it's the blue of a Thomson plane. But I don't personally think you ever see the plane in the video at all - just the steps.
This is what I believe. What you can see in the background are airport buildings (badly distorted because of the video quality) and not any part of the aircraft at all. The angle of the steps suggests a short haul aircraft like an A320. If it were the front steps a 737 would use its own built in steps and these are not they. An A320 would use external steps but you would see parts of the aircraft if a photo was taken from that angle such as undercarriage, rear steps, servicing vehicles etc. From the angle this video was shot you would not see any part of the plane. The photo gives some idea of the heights involved.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wahrheit

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Footage or photo boarding plane to PDL - Page 3 Empty Re: Footage or photo boarding plane to PDL

Post by canada12 30.05.14 18:39

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They're not both in pink. Madeleine is on the left.

Is that the black wheel of a bus to the right, and the transfer bus itself...?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.05.14 19:49

It does look like a bus to me but surely you don't have to climb steps to get on one?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.05.14 19:53

canada12 wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think it's the rear wheel of the tug. In fact I think the whole scene is probably exactly the same as the one in the photo posted by Wahrheit, above.

If we knew what seats they were in we might know which set of steps they would board by.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Footage or photo boarding plane to PDL - Page 3 Empty In the pink...

Post by missbeetle 30.05.14 20:40

At approx. 0.30secs the bus video shows a little figure dressed also in pink.
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 30.05.14 20:45

I've now watched the beginning of the video 20 or 30 times (and I'm really sick of the Reuters jingle at the beginning). I've come round to the same opinion as Clay & Wahrheit. There is no view of the plane, only the steps. What I previously saw as fuselage now appears to be a row of trees. That means that what we see probably is the steps up to the rear of  a conventional "holiday" plane, a 737 or A320
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh 30.05.14 20:48

Re the jeans - wasn't there a pair of jeans found in that bag at the side of the road?
Shhh

Activity : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.05.14 20:53

Miss Beetle, the child in pink near the end of the clip is not with the McCann / Payne party.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.06.14 10:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These are the few images that have been released which are claimed to have been taken en route to and in PDL.

Ladyinred asked me elsewhere which ones I think are genuine and, for what my humble opinion is worth, the two in the playground apparently taken on 28th April (where you can see her face) seem okay to me but the others I have my doubts about for all the reasons stated here and elsewhere on many occasions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 29.06.14 10:43

She looks so gorgeous in them two pics NFWTD, but a lot more grown up than in the famous pool pic! So strange IMO

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.06.14 10:46

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These are the few images that have been released which are claimed to have been taken en route to and in PDL.

Ladyinred asked me elsewhere which ones I think are genuine and, for what my humble opinion is worth, the two in the playground apparently taken on 28th April (where you can see her face) seem okay to me but the others I have my doubts about for all the reasons stated here and elsewhere on many occasions.

Images 14 (I'll call them a and b) appear to be the same image but image b looks to be a stretched out version of a/image a looks to be a condensed version of b.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.06.14 10:54

Not sure I follow. 11 and 12 (coming out of the play house) are the same photo as are 13 and 14 (standing in front of a wall). The relevant numbers are at the top of the photos.

These are the two separate images which look okay to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Footage or photo boarding plane to PDL - Page 3 Empty Pretty in pink...?

Post by missbeetle 29.06.14 10:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" /

Fair-headed little girl, in pink with white trainers.
Sitting behind Fiona Payne and across from Dianne Webster.
I can't make out an adult chaperoning her.

Could she be another of the 'ten blonde three-year-old girls in the group' Bridget O'Donnell wrote about in her December 2007 Guardian article?
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.06.14 11:25

I don't think anyone would know about that. The child wasn't in the Payne / McCann group and presumably people who travel together on an airport bus don't necessarily end up at the same destination.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.06.14 11:56

missbeetle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" /

Fair-headed little girl, in pink with white trainers.
Sitting behind Fiona Payne and across from Dianne Webster.
I can't make out an adult chaperoning her.

Could she be another of the 'ten blonde three-year-old girls in the group' Bridget O'Donnell wrote about in her December 2007 Guardian article?

There ws a curious hold- up at the airport and there's Diane Webster with the extra child  seat narrative - some people here have gone into these details quite thoroughly.
The repro of that video is far grainier than would be expected, was it uploaded in much reduced definition on purpose?
Gerry's note in his blog announcing the release of this video (by friends iirc) always struck me as a bit of unnecessary 'crowing'.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Versailles 07.07.14 18:20

Isn't this the video where Gerry says f*** off? I cant hear it, has it been edited out?

It is sad to see Madeleine here. I sometimes dont reflect over the fact that she was a living, breathing little innocent girl.
Versailles
Versailles

Activity : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.14 18:24

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:

You can hear those words here, Versailles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web 07.07.14 21:26

What was the need to be zooming in on Madeleine? It's almost as if this recording was made to prove that Madeleine was on the shuttle bus and boarded the plane. Weird.
Tangled Web

Activity : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by anneboleyn 08.07.14 17:47

What looks like a wheel on a bus or tug is a person in dark clothing bending down. It's on the video of mccann & co boarding the plane. They are holding a paper or magazine and are putting it into what seems to be luggage. I did think initially it was a wheel until I watched the video a few times.

Also many airports don't have buses for passengers from the terminal. They very often walk and get marshalled by staff. I'm wondering whether the 2nd part of the video is on the transfer bus in Portugal. Someone mentioned the lack of baggage on the bus despite Gerry carrying heaps of bags. There is a luggage section at the front of the bus for bags so bags might have been out there and the group,then went to sit at the back of the bus.

Apologies if this has been mentioned previously. I'm spending hours reading this forum and the files and haven't even made a dent. 

I'll,say again this is a fantastic forum and I hope there will be justice for Madeleine soon. I live in Hope,that I,will wake up to the news the vile pair have been arrested and charged. One day.......  
canada12 wrote:

anneboleyn

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.07.14 11:32

The f*** off clip is another one of those jarring moments.

Even if Gerry regularly uses the f word, I can't believe that nobody warned him to mind his language in front of the kids.

I don't think I've ever been in a situation where someone has sworn in front of a child, even inadvertently, and not been pulled up about it usually to their utter mortification.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.07.14 11:34

The puzzle is why, seeing that the McCanns made the clip available to the media themselves, that comment wasn't removed first.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 09.07.14 12:36

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:The puzzle is why, seeing that the McCanns made the clip available to the media themselves, that comment wasn't removed first.

From Gerry's blog: 27th May 2007

There have been some requests for more information ‘about Madeleine’ and this section will be updated very soon. We will also be releasing a very short video of Madeleine taken at the Airport on the day we left for Portugal, Saturday 28 April. Sean and Amelie went to the beach this afternoon with mummy, auntie Trisha and Anne but daddy stayed in the apartment catching up on campaign e-mails, making calls and liaising with Clarence our press officer. The resort is much busier again as it is half-term and there are definitely less journalists here. Many of them have been here since the beginning and are making this journey with us.
Unquote

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 09.07.14 15:26

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:The puzzle is why, seeing that the McCanns made the clip available to the media themselves, that comment wasn't removed first.

Imo, Gerry being Gerry, saw nothing wrong with his comment, it being just normal behaviour for him.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 09.07.14 15:41

I've thought this through a bit more carefully. Gerry says in his blog "We will also be releasing a very short video of Madeleine taken at the Airport on the day we left for Portugal, Saturday 28 April."

The video was filmed by David Payne.

Given that we now know that the McCanns often "pre-empt" things by releasing statements indicating that it's their idea, rather than reacting to something that is out of their control, I've been wondering if Kate and Gerry found out that David Payne was going to release the video. Do we actually know who released the video / uploaded it to YouTube? Was it David Payne, or was it Kate and Gerry? I think that might be crucial.

If it was David Payne who released / uploaded the video, then that might explain why Gerry's swearing wasn't edited out.

Because my initial thought was that this was some sort of "threat" by DP to Gerry... for example (in my opinion only), "I have much more than this recorded and it could be damaging to you, so you had best stay silent if you want me to stay silent."

I could be way off track here, for which I apologise. And it's all speculation on my part and in no way reflects what may be the truth. Just a thought though.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.07.14 16:36

canada12 wrote:

I've thought this through a bit more carefully. Gerry says in his blog "We will also be releasing a very short video of Madeleine taken at the Airport on the day we left for Portugal, Saturday 28 April."

The video was filmed by David Payne.

Given that we now know that the McCanns often "pre-empt" things by releasing statements indicating that it's their idea, rather than reacting to something that is out of their control, I've been wondering if Kate and Gerry found out that David Payne was going to release the video. Do we actually know who released the video / uploaded it to YouTube? Was it David Payne, or was it Kate and Gerry? I think that might be crucial.

If it was David Payne who released / uploaded the video, then that might explain why Gerry's swearing wasn't edited out.

Because my initial thought was that this was some sort of "threat" by DP to Gerry... for example (in my opinion only), "I have much more than this recorded and it could be damaging to you, so you had best stay silent if you want me to stay silent."

I could be way off track here, for which I apologise. And it's all speculation on my part and in no way reflects what may be the truth. Just a thought though.
I have thought the same Canada12

Swearing in front of young children and making the comment that he wasn't there to enjoy himself on the family holiday surely does not portray the happy family image that the MCs seem at pains to present elsewhere. It seems to be in stark contrast to the rest of their happy family images (albeit their authenticity is questioned).  Even if it was in jest and was just the effects of travelling with young children which is something hat most parents would sympathise with I still don't think they would have posted it. Why not post something more jolly and avoid any doubt?

Like you, the only reason I can think this was released was as a kind of a threat. I don't think it has ever been absoultely proven that it was DP that uploaded it but interesting if he did.

Either that or they genuinely thought it was amusing, maybe at the time of filming but surely not at the time of release, it would just seem in really poor taste. 

All in my own opinion, nothing stated as fact.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top