The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Carole Tranmer

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Carole Tranmer

Post by Guest on 23.01.12 9:43

@Praia wrote:Daisy from walking past the block alot, I thought there was at least 6 in each row.
No matter we think differently. I still think CT's statement had alot of holes. Why was she called back in 2008?
Have to go.

There is 6 on the bottom row only. A to F makes 6. Next floor up G to J makes 4. The Moyes above 5G, the floor up from that is 5K through to 5N, that also makes 4 aparatments. Above that are it now seems 2 x 2 storey penthouse apartments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.01.12 9:47

@Daisy wrote:
@Praia wrote:The McCann apt. is no. 2?

Yes, if Mrs fenn is number 20 and the penthouse on the fourth floor is numbered 34, then it's logical to assume 5A is apartment 2?

If, as I believe is being suggested, that all the apartments are even numbers, I believe it would run like this.

5a 2

5b 4

5c 6

5d 8

5e 10

5f 12

5g 14

5h 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.01.12 9:49

Hi Stella, whilst finding these photos yesterday, I saw one of Mrs Fenn's 5G apartment and it has a blue awning open over it. I will see if I can find it again. I may be some time, I can't remember where I saw it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.01.12 9:55

Sorry, I looked at so many yesterday, it may have been the wrong one. Doh, sorry!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.01.12 10:00

I think this shows that the balcony was under cover,

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MARK_WARNER.htm

I was thinking of this one and the blue awining above Mrs Fenn, but Mrs Fenns balcony at one end is under cover

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Mike_Teskowski.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.01.12 10:06

Yes Candyfloss, that one is certainly down to interpretation, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 23.01.12 11:19

Stella wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

CT talks about sitting under a cover, is this the blue cover just to the left of number 2.

“Well, there is a table, a sun umbrella, some chairs and potted plants and very little else; a part of the terrace is bigger than the other with the end part longer, more or less. The part where we sat was covered and has a big enough space for six people to sit, but I, I know that I was standing on the veranda when I looked down. I was not looking in this way, I was only snooping to see what was going on below. It was simply a look as follows, for this reason, I was looking below and was not properly, I cannot, I could not see very well”.

If you look directly down from that blue cover, you will be looking straight into the garden of 5b. CT talks of looking down to see blondie. The gate was to the rear not the side. She also mentions in her statement about not knowing which apartment the McCann's were in.

Stella, I believe that where CT says "The part we where we sat was covered" she is referring to her blacony being under-cover. If you check out this photo, you will see Mrs Fenn's veranda is mostly undercover - unlike most of the other apartments. Mrs fenn's balcony you will note, is also a fair size larger than most of other apartments. The Moyes' balcony area for example (above Mrs Fenn's) is much smaller & not undercover. So what CT said is correct.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/52aug11/PD16811maddieholiodayflat.jpg

So there are no holes in that part of CT's statement for me.

Praia also wants us to believe that CT was lying about the sea views from her aunts apartment saying:

Quote Praia: "She describes the amazing sea view. There is a huge, ugly tower of apt's
bang in front of Waterside Gardens, to the right another one, the Smith
sighting was beside it. So there are satellite dishes, aerials, lines
of drying washing. The rental ad's do not show this. It is an eyesore.
It just seems to be an apt. higher up whose amazing sea view CT enthuses
about.
unquote."

This is nonsense! Most of the 2nd floor apartments have beautiful sea views. Mrs Fenn clearly had sea views. Look at the photo of her on the balcony - you can even see the sea in that photo. If you look into it and check out 2nd floor apartments for sale/rent Waterside gardens, you will see what beautiful views can be enjoyed from the second floor.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.01.12 12:47

These are the points I found interesting from Carole Tranmer's Rogatory interview.

Could CT have been mistaken over floor names?

“Well, below, if you look right down, there is a street which leads to the supermarket which is at the end of a small' I call it an alley' a long passageway in front of all of the verandas that look towards the pool. There is a hedge which lines the small gates which gave access to the ground-floor apartments and it was through one of these small gates that I saw this person leave”.

CT in her own understanding of floor names, used the terminology ground-floor. Therefore, there cannot be any confusion with other floor names.

How many times does CT mention where Mrs Fenn’s apartment is?

1st time:

“No, she is the third, I believe that she is on the third floor”.

DC1485'Third floor.

“There is only one on top, therefore, she is on the third floor, at the end apartment”.

2nd time:

DC1485'Your aunt's apartment is exactly on top'

“Yes, it is directly on top”.

DC1485'But it is two floors up'

“It is the last one, yes”.

3rd time:

DC1485 Is it roughly the same height.

“Humm, yes, but two, two floors up”.

DC1485 Yes.

“Two floors and a bit upwards”.

In total, DC 1485 revisited the location of Mrs Fenn’s apartment on three separate occasions. Not once did she say the first floor, or one floor up.

What knowledge of block 5 did CT have?

“Actually, she is the only resident, which may seem strange but she wants to be there. So she is the only resident. All the other owners, the majority of them, more or less, are people who acquired the apartments and rent them or else use them only for holidays. For this reason, there are times in the year when she is alone”.

Who else was staying on the first floor?

“I cannot be sure, I do not know if anyone was there because it was very early in the season, and there were some guests staying in apartments above the ground floor.

This suggests that Payne was not alone.

Why was she asked about what happened when they got out of their car?

DC1485 Try to position yourself during the second visit; given what happened on Thursday, think about the hour you arrived. Think about whether someone welcomed you when you exited the car. Ok.

“Mmm”.

DC1485 On Thursday.

“Well, we arrived and went directly to the apartment. My husband thinks that he noticed something. I think that we went to the supermarket on the street to the restaurant to see if' to find bulbs for the light fixture. This was before lunch. We looked around the supermarket for these special bulbs for her. He could have gone alone or' I do not know. I did not go but it is possible he went, but no'I cannot remember. We got together and had coffee and after went out for lunch. It had to around noon or something similar but it was probably noon because we wanted to get to the restaurant around this time as it fills quickly and is well known and frequented by locals. They only serve fish, fish, fish, but she adores it. For this reason we had to arrive early before the other people' around noon”.

What did her husband notice?

Which apartment was she looking from, when she saw something?

DC1485 It is not exactly the principal gate because, as you noted, the ultimate apartment is where the McCann's were lodged.

“Well I did not know. As you know I was on the top”.

DC1485 Yes.

“And so it is clear, it was not this apartment from which I was looking.

Which apartment was she NOT looking from?

How many times has CT visited her Aunt in Portugal?

DC1485 Okay. How many times were you there exactly'

“Hum... in Portugal or in Luz”

DC1485 Okay, in this resort.

“A few times, perhaps three; the first time was when my aunt moved in 2003 or 2004 and after that for a week. My brother dies in 2003 and I remember that my uncle, Aunt Pamela's husband, died in June of 2003. As there were four deaths in our family in the first four months of that year, the time of her move has stayed in my memory”.

DC1485 Yes.

“And, she was very upset with all of it, and I was trying to help her cope along with dealing with my twin brother's death. For this reason, I went to visit her for a week in February in 2004. It was my first time in that place but we had already been in Luz before that when we went to Portugal as tourists. After that, we went a second time with my husband and stayed in (inaudible) a small fishing village about 10 minutes from Luz. We have already been in Portugal many times, but to visit Luz only three times”

What did she mean by “it was my first time in ‘that’ place?

Is there another apartment somewhere, where CT saw something?

“Oh my God”.

DC1485 You spoke, you spoke of, of, of another man you saw.

“Mmm”.

DC1485 You saw him leaving your aunt's terrace

“Mmm, mmm”

DC1485 “This, this is a map, it only covers the Luz area and he have here, if you can imagine, or even see exactly, the block of apartments.

“Mmm, mmm”.

Why was a map needed to find her Aunt’s apartment?

How many apartments “have a longer end part”?

“Well, there is a table, a sun umbrella, some chairs and potted plants and very little else; a part of the terrace is bigger than the other with the end part longer, more or less”.

Is she describing a side terrace?

Was there a poolside entrance to block 5?

DC1485 Was there anyone there, who perhaps put out clothing.

“Yes”.

“There were some, but that small gate...it also gives access to the apartments above”.

Dianne Webster mentions something about a rear entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 23.01.12 13:43

Stella wrote:

How many times does CT mention where Mrs Fenn’s apartment is?

1st time:

“No, she is the third, I believe that she is on the third floor”.

DC1485'Third floor.

“There is only one on top, therefore, she is on the third floor, at the end apartment”.

2nd time:

DC1485'Your aunt's apartment is exactly on top'

“Yes, it is directly on top”.

DC1485'But it is two floors up'

“It is the last one, yes”.

3rd time:

DC1485 Is it roughly the same height.

“Humm, yes, but two, two floors up”.

DC1485 Yes.

“Two floors and a bit upwards”.

In total, DC 1485 revisited the location of Mrs Fenn’s apartment on three separate occasions. Not once did she say the first floor, or one floor up.
it is the second or third floor, I am never certain,
“Well,
there is a table, a sun umbrella, some chairs and potted plants and
very little else; a part of the terrace is bigger than the other with
the end part longer, more or less”.

Is she describing a side terrace?

That's not really correct Stella. You skipped past the 1st instance. (directly before your '1st time'). At the beginning of this line of questioning CT says: "it is the second or third floor, I am never certain..." So she actually qualifies her confusion right at the start.

To answer your question:

From looking at the photographs of block G (& obviously excl the 4th floor) Only Mrs Fenn's property & (most probably) the apartment directly at the other end to her. So from my reckoning, just two apartments in the block have that size veranda/balcony.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.01.12 13:53

@Daisy wrote:That's not really correct Stella. You skipped past the 1st instance. (directly before your '1st time'). At the beginning of this line of questioning CT says: "it is the second or third floor, I am never certain..." So she actually qualifies her confusion right at the start.

You're missing the point.

She knows the ground-floor is where the McCann's are, which means Mrs Fenn is on the first floor. That is the important bit to remember. Confusion does not come into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 23.01.12 14:08

Daisy I know exactly what the view is like. What I said is correct. The pictures are taken at angles. Visitors are often miffed when they get here. The beautiful view, imo, sounds higher.

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what was the roof CT referred to??

Post by russiandoll on 24.01.12 18:09

Stella you must be psychic, I have highlights almost all the same parts of that RI as you have, dont need to post now thanks to you !

I am not sure how significant it all is, just that it is very bizarre....why does she say oh my god when asked to draw an outline?

It was the following that drew my attention as well as all the revisiting of the floors and repeated mentioning of the 3rd.

[color:7fc9=000000]
CT'Therefore, when I say that I am looking below, it
is only really looking below...

DC1485'And how, what is your opinion; are you good at measuring distances'

CT'If am am good in measuring distances, recollecting faces, mmm'very good. Are you talking measurements in
metres, yards or in feet'

DC1485'Humm, in feet.

DC1485'Please continue.

CT'From
where, where I stood'

DC1485'Yes.

CT'Okay, I would then say, humm, close to the roof.

what is she referring to here? if the balcony of 5G was covered, unless she was standing on a chair......how would she be close to the roof? Is she referring to the roof of the block? The top section of the building? I am confused because when describing her aunt's flat, she does not mention stairs, which the upper apartments have, I believe.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

p.s.

Post by russiandoll on 24.01.12 18:10

sorry.script for the quote from RI looked normal, posted and very reduced.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.01.12 8:54

Carole Tranmer, describes seeing a burglar on her Aunt's terrace whilst she was there. She only arrived on the 28th April.

The incident was printed in the local paper.

Back to top Go down

conspiracy theories

Post by russiandoll on 25.01.12 10:29

I am no fan of conspiracy theories, but I felt something not right about the way CT in her RI gave credence to the McCann claims:

[arrives same day as McCanns], visits P F same day of alleged abduction, conveniently witnessing something/someone dodgy [ only seen as so with hindsight?]. btw how could she see no freckles on a face from where she stood? was he looking up at her?

even her husband's attention was captured:[color:1ec9=000000]
[size=12][size=9][color:1ec9=000000][size=9]
CT' Well, we arrived and went directly to the apartment.
My husband thinks that he noticed something

T'We were there around, we returned from lunch around 3h00 or 3h30, and
we were there from 3h30 until 6h30. I know that it was 6h30. [ hanging around biding his time]

DC1485'Then for a total of three hours, and there
were (inaudible) for three hours, yes'

CT'It
was minimum of three hours, yes, because we were talking and
I had the sensation that
we were longer than in the morning, and therefore, it was in these
three hours when I saw him and
was looking from the
veranda. I know that it will look horrible because it will only confuse
everyone, but if I were to state
that it occurred during
the morning. I am still not sure it was the morning or the afternoon. I
only know that we were together
on the terrace.

DC1485'Yes.

CT'But the truth is that I cannot. I am trying my hardest to tell
you if it was morning or evening.

DC1485'Good, you left around 8h30, sorry, 6h30.

CT'Yes,
we left.

DC1485'What time before this did you see the individual'

CT'It
must have happened,
I do not want to guess, I
cannot...it was during the time we were on the terrace, between three
and three-thirty until six,
when we returned to the
apartment, five-thirty or six because it was cooling down.

and why does she bring up Tues 1st May at this point. She brings it up, not the police officer; she soon mentions it was her birthday, but why does she mention it when she does, below....

[color:1ec9=000000]CT''We
rented
a vehicle to travel. My
aunt lives in apartment 20, Waterside Gardens, Praia da Luz, Bloco 5G in
the Ocean Club. We went to
visit her on Sunday, the
29th of May'. Is this wrong'

CT'No, it is not correct. We arrived on Saturday,

DC1485'Well then, it was after, after the disappearance of Madeleine. Was it not'

CT'No,
no because this, humm... was in April, it was the 1st of May, Tuesday.

DC1485'Yes.
[/size][/size][/size][color:1ec9=000000]

CT'We arrived
more or less in the end of April.

DC1485'Yes.

CT'Therefore, it was... my birthday was on the
1st, Tuesday, and Thursday was the 1st of May.

DC1485'Yes.

CT'Thus, we arrived the Saturday
before.

I cant find what I know I read recently, not only P Fenn but CT describing the burglar in 5G leaving via a window, bringing into play easy access via windows to conveniently strengthen the McCann story. Could they have been leaned on?

and about the roof.......CT probably meant the balcony roof, which would not be ref to as a ceiling as an exterior part of the property. still not sure what she meant by close to the roof though.
CT has an unusual way of locating herself in relation to her surroundings.....that double decker bus analogy for example was one.
The main one though is relating her aunt's apartment to the McCanns. So confusing for even if she called McCanns 1st and not ground floor, her aunt's should be 2nd not 3rd.

The most straightforward way to relate the McCanns to her aunt's place however, as 5a is directly below 5g, is to talk about apartments below her aunt's, not above........e.g. then McCanns were one floor below my aunt's, instead of speaking about all the floors above. By saying constantly there was only one floor[ or aparmtment ?] above her aunt's she seems to be trying to convey that she was high up......and therefore had a good view of a lot of what was going on in the vicinity of that block?

all in all a very confused therefore unreliable witness? natural nerves account for this? maybe we will get bogged down in insignificant issues by concentrating here or is there something being held back by the PJ in what has been said by her and her late aunt, for some significant reason?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

burglar

Post by russiandoll on 25.01.12 10:32

cant find the quote, but I am sure I read CT telling the burglar story to a police officer or journalist......and I recall her mentioning that her aunt grabbed his foot as he was exiting via the bedroom window in 5g.

have to go out, will look for it and post later.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.01.12 10:36

Third story down, article with a picture of Mrs Fenn here...........

Among them will be ex-pat Pamela Fenn, a widow in her 70s. She claims she "scared off" an intruder who had broken into her apartment in the days before the McCanns arrived to stay in the holiday flat directly below her.

Mrs Fenn has told friends she heard a noise as she watched television and found a man escaping through her bedroom window. Her niece, who was staying with her, also saw the man.
The widow reported the incident to police but claims no one contacted her after Madeleine vanished - until two weeks ago, when British detectives called on her.

Mrs Fenn's niece is travelling to Portugal from the UK next week to be interviewed by the Policia Judiciaria.

Mrs Fenn said: "I will speak to the police on Monday."

The alleged break-in is said to have happened within days of a second burglary in the same block.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id331.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 25.01.12 10:39

@russiandoll wrote:I am no fan of conspiracy theories, but I felt something not right about the way CT in her RI gave credence to the McCann claims:

[arrives same day as McCanns], visits P F same day of alleged abduction, conveniently witnessing something/someone dodgy [ only seen as so with hindsight?]. btw how could she see no freckles on a face from where she stood? was he looking up at her?

even her husband's attention was captured:[color:1b55=000000]
[size=12][size=9][color:1b55=000000][size=9]

T'We were there around, we returned from lunch around 3h00 or 3h30, and
we were there from 3h30 until 6h30. I know that it was 6h30. [ hanging around biding his time]

DC1485'Then for a total of three hours, and there
were (inaudible) for three hours, yes'

CT'It
was minimum of three hours, yes, because we were talking and
I had the sensation that
we were longer than in the morning, and therefore, it was in these
three hours when I saw him and
was looking from the
veranda. I know that it will look horrible because it will only confuse
everyone, but if I were to state
that it occurred during
the morning. I am still not sure it was the morning or the afternoon. I
only know that we were together
on the terrace.

DC1485'Yes.

CT'But the truth is that I cannot. I am trying my hardest to tell
you if it was morning or evening.

DC1485'Good, you left around 8h30, sorry, 6h30.

CT'Yes,
we left.

DC1485'What time before this did you see the individual'

CT'It
must have happened,
I do not want to guess, I
cannot...it was during the time we were on the terrace, between three
and three-thirty until six,
when we returned to the
apartment, five-thirty or six because it was cooling down.

and why does she bring up Tues 1st May at this point. She brings it up, not the police officer; she soon mentions it was her birthday, but why does she mention it when she does, below....

[color:1b55=000000]CT''We
rented
a vehicle to travel. My
aunt lives in apartment 20, Waterside Gardens, Praia da Luz, Bloco 5G in
the Ocean Club. We went to
visit her on Sunday, the
29th of May'. Is this wrong'

CT'No, it is not correct. We arrived on Saturday,

DC1485'Well then, it was after, after the disappearance of Madeleine. Was it not'

CT'No,
no because this, humm... was in April, it was the 1st of May, Tuesday.

DC1485'Yes.
[/size][/size][/size][color:1b55=000000]

CT'We arrived
more or less in the end of April.

DC1485'Yes.

CT'Therefore, it was... my birthday was on the
1st, Tuesday, and Thursday was the 1st of May.

DC1485'Yes.

CT'Thus, we arrived the Saturday
before.

I cant find what I know I read recently, not only P Fenn but CT describing the burglar in 5G leaving via a window, bringing into play easy access via windows to conveniently strengthen the McCann story. Could they have been leaned on?

and about the roof.......CT probably meant the balcony roof, which would not be ref to as a ceiling as an exterior part of the property. still not sure what she meant by close to the roof though.
CT has an unusual way of locating herself in relation to her surroundings.....that double decker bus analogy for example was one.
The main one though is relating her aunt's apartment to the McCanns. So confusing for even if she called McCanns 1st and not ground floor, her aunt's should be 2nd not 3rd.

The most straightforward way to relate the McCanns to her aunt's place however, as 5a is directly below 5g, is to talk about apartments below her aunt's, not above........e.g. then McCanns were one floor below my aunt's, instead of speaking about all the floors above. By saying constantly there was only one floor[ or aparmtment ?] above her aunt's she seems to be trying to convey that she was high up......and therefore had a good view of a lot of what was going on in the vicinity of that block?

all in all a very confused therefore unreliable witness? natural nerves account for this? maybe we will get bogged down in insignificant issues by concentrating here or is there something being held back by the PJ in what has been said by her and her late aunt, for some significant reason?

Good morning, a snip from your post,

A burglar in 5G now how the devil did he get in? and even more interesting leaving via a window, at that height, he would have fallen a good few metres there wouldn't he unless he had a tall ladder.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.01.12 10:54

candyfloss wrote:Third story down, article with a picture of Mrs Fenn here...........

Among them will be ex-pat Pamela Fenn, a widow in her 70s. She claims she "scared off" an intruder who had broken into her apartment in the days before the McCanns arrived to stay in the holiday flat directly below her.

Mrs Fenn has told friends she heard a noise as she watched television and found a man escaping through her bedroom window. Her niece, who was staying with her, also saw the man.
The widow reported the incident to police but claims no one contacted her after Madeleine vanished - until two weeks ago, when British detectives called on her.

Mrs Fenn's niece is travelling to Portugal from the UK next week to be interviewed by the Policia Judiciaria.

Mrs Fenn said: "I will speak to the police on Monday."

The alleged break-in is said to have happened within days of a second burglary in the same block.

Carole Tranmer in 2008, said Mrs Fenn is in her 80's and note the use of the words "will be". Is this evidence of the British papers fabricating stories in August 2007, at a time when Tanner's sighting was crucial and the dogs evidence was just about to leak out?

CT “When we visit or stay in the apartment with her, we do not take advantage of her because she is an older woman; she is eighty-something and as you know, it is not big enough for us to stay there with her”.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.01.12 11:02

@russiandoll wrote:I am no fan of conspiracy theories, but I felt something not right about the way CT in her RI gave credence to the McCann claims:

arrives same day as McCanns, visits P F same day of alleged abduction, conveniently witnessing something/someone dodgy only seen as so with hindsight?. btw how could she see no freckles on a face from where she stood? was he looking up at her?

even her husband's attention was captured:[size=9][color:4aad=000000][size=9]
[size=12][size=9][color:4aad=000000][size=9]

Good points russiandoll.

Just a tip. Everyone will have a much easier time reading your posts, if you ensure that text you want to paste into a post, is first converted to Arial 12pt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie on 25.01.12 14:29

IMO if there were attempted burglaries this has nothing to do with Madeleines alleged abduction. Burglars rarely change their MO, so why would a burglar suddenly decide to abduct a child. All these claims that there were attempted burglaries are imo red herrings.

Ollie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.01.12 14:50

I agree, as no one mentions the word burglar in Carole Tranmer's statement, when DC Messiah brings it up.

Wandering suspicious men was what was needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 02.02.12 17:40

I thought we all knew that these statements are not definitive? They are not
complete; words have been omitted, mistaken & translated wrongly in many of
the transcripts. I see them as a useful guide for us but not to be taken
literally word for word. (I can provide further examples from other statements
to prove what I mean if required?)

I don’t wish to cause any trouble or arguments here but we are trying to
uncover the truth right? This thread & the charts created are based on
faulty information (IMO). I'll try & demonstrate why & show what I mean
(in blue text).

DC1485'You spoke, you spoke of, of, of another
man you saw.

(Probably
means: You spoke of the man you saw)

CT'Mmm.

DC1485'You saw him leaving your aunt's terrace'
( probably means: You saw him leaving from your aunts
terrace)

CT'Mmm, mmm (note from here on, who
is she being questioned about? not some intruder is it? Also, it has been
claimed in this thread that “this is when CT dodged explaining about the burglary
in 5G” – I really don’t see that. Where does she dodge questioning?

DC1485'This, this is
a map, it only covers the Luz area and he have here, if you can imagine, or even
see exactly, the block of apartments.

CT'Mmm, mmm.

DC1485'And here is the pool.

CT'Yes.

DC1485'Here is the Tapas Bar and restaurant.

CT'Yes.

DC1485'Here is the tennis court.

CT'Mmm, mmm.

DC1485'Right here.

DC1485'This is rua estreita.

CT'That is rua estreita.

DC1485'The passageway, right.

DC1485'Point me to the direction from which the individual came.

CT'Mmm, mmm.

DC1485'And if you could show me in the way a camera captures an image. From,
from which apartment did he leave and to where did he go and where were you'

CT'In my aunt's, in the apartment of my aunt in the corner to the top.

To qualify, nowhere in CT's statement does she say she was
there when her aunt was victim to an intruder. All we have to back that up is a
couple of dodgy mainstream media reports - probably courtesy of Clarence the
cross-eyed lion.

Please don’t
take my word for it, read the statement thoroughly & you will see.

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tranmer

Post by Ollie on 02.02.12 19:19

I honestly don't think it is strange for someone to quietly close a gate because it makes quite a noise. Our doctors surgery outer door would slam shut making a terrible noise and causing the inner door to open if you didn't close it when you walked in, so I always carefully closed it. It was really annoying (to me anyway) when the door was constantly slammng. Havng said that though, he may not of been a stranger and knew the gate made a noise if you didn't close it carefully, perhaps he had been there on other occasions, totally innocent. TM would have us believe there were more than PDL's fair share of strange, suspicious, ugly, faceless, long-haired, short-haired, spotty, egg head people in the area prior to Madeleine's 'abduction'.

Ollie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.02.12 10:06

Splitting from the Pamela Fenn thread as Carole Tranmer has a seperate one.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum