The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Evening Babysitting Services

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evening Babysitting Services

Post by Upsy Daisy on 21.01.12 14:40

I am not sure if this forum has a topic already covering this however I was prompted by reading on another site that it may be relevant.

Was a record of sign in/sign out kept for evening babysitting services at the O.C.? Would it perhaps be useful to see who had their kids in the babysitting and what time they were signed out and in the vicinity of leaving the premises on the evening of 3 May?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evening Babysitting Services

Post by Guest on 22.01.12 10:10

There is nothing in the files Upsy Daisy, but like you, I would have been very interested to see them. Especially when one of the guests with 2 young children, only reserved 3 spaces in the tapas bar one night. Why only put just one of them in creche?

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 22.01.12 15:46

Yep Stella, to see who was there or abouts collecting their children around the alleged bundleman sighting / Gerry/jez/ JT/RO checks. Times of signing out would you would think, be noted. Perhaps this does exist and has been held back??? I recall there was one couple who left the tapas and walked across the road in the vicinity of the sighting but the timings don't match up. Interesting - Family of four booked at tapas and only 3 show up - presuming one is at the babysitting services??

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 22.01.12 15:47

perhaps one of the children was a younger toddler who possibly slept during dinner and the other an older toddler who could sit up by themselves to eat??

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 22.01.12 15:55

You bet me to it, upsydaisy. I think a child was in a pram.

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 22.01.12 16:28

ha! So, that means that potentially one was sleeping in its pram in the babysitting centre (same building as the creche?) and was collected later. Surely there must have been a few others doing the same, thus people walking around with kids/babies, other than Jez Wilkins, that night. I wonder that there may have been other key witnesses however I am now thinking if there were, then why did the police allow JT's bundleman sighting to perpetuate if there were other key witnesses around at that time that may have thrown JT's sighting timing off. If there was a creche list then it stands to reason there should be a babysitting list? Why the absence of a babysitting list from the files?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 22.01.12 17:32

@Upsy Daisy wrote:ha! So, that means that potentially one was sleeping in its pram in the babysitting centre (same building as the creche?) and was collected later. Surely there must have been a few others doing the same, thus people walking around with kids/babies, other than Jez Wilkins, that night. I wonder that there may have been other key witnesses however I am now thinking if there were, then why did the police allow JT's bundleman sighting to perpetuate if there were other key witnesses around at that time that may have thrown JT's sighting timing off. If there was a creche list then it stands to reason there should be a babysitting list? Why the absence of a babysitting list from the files?

I read [and will try to post ] statements from at least one and I think 2 witnesses saying that around the time of the alleged abduction it was usual to see adults carrying children back from the evening creche. This was common most evenings I think so would[color:2c51=000000]
[color:2c51=000000]not have been remarkable.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum