The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Shadow Direction in the Last Picture

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shadow Direction in the Last Picture

Post by Praia on 20.01.12 10:58

The posters I have seen said you walk out to the plane.Why is the buggy not ready to go in the hold?

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.01.12 11:09

In much the same way that VIP's board planes and get a car straight to the plane, they may have been given special treatment with so many young children, that a bus was provided for them. Airports have to have them, just in case a plane goes off course and the passengers need to be collected from a breakdown. The average flyer might never experience this, but in special circumstances, it might be different.

Has anyone ever looked to see if Kate's hair length on the bus, is the same as it was on the 4th ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.01.12 11:19

Stella wrote:In much the same way that VIP's board planes and get a car straight to the plane, they may have been given special treatment with so many young children, that a bus was provided for them. Airports have to have them, just in case a plane goes off course and the passengers need to be collected from a breakdown. The average flyer might never experience this, but in special circumstances, it might be different.

Has anyone ever looked to see if Kate's hair length on the bus, is the same as it was on the 4th ?

[youtube][/youtube]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.01.12 11:36

Thank you Candyfloss. Apart from the obvious that Madeleine's head and arms never move and looks to be set in stone apart from one wagging leg. Kate has a very full fringe on that bus, but in May 2007 she does not. http://www.mccannfiles.com/id119.html

That footage is a total pile of poop and must be from another trip.

ETA For the benefit of all our male readers, a full fringe is like the one in my avatar, which goes all the way around the forehead. What Kate has in that link, looks like is a small fringe, or else it would be all over her forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.01.12 11:42

Here's a better example. http://www.mccannfiles.com/id329.html

That fringe looks nothing like the one on the bus.

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 20.01.12 14:18

Looks like they are getting to leave a building, judging by the fencing

HiDeHo
Researcher

View user profile http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 20.01.12 19:24

@jd wrote:There is someone on here that knows East Midlands airport very well and is a frequent flyer from there. I think she said a few weeks back that she never took an airport bus but can't quite remember the words or what topic this was in

Twas I I fly regularly from Spain to East Midlands and I have never been on a bus at EMA. Walk out to the plane and walk back to the airport building, which is a real bummer if it raining. Now that is just 12 years of travel, so there may be a bus but to Malaga there certainly isn't/wasn't.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

app named sunseeker

Post by Guest on 26.01.12 15:19

HiDeHo For the Iphone and IPad there is an app, Sunseeker. That one gives the exact angle of the sun of you put in the place, date and time.
I did install it but never got around trying it out. It might help solve the riddle.
Kind regards
parapono

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 26.01.12 17:10

I so appreciate reading all through the work being done in finding discrepancies in pics etc. The strange black line in the last pic still baffles me, though I did read an explanation yonks ago, maybe from a fellow collaborator to the cause, eugh!

I can see a huge difference in pics, especially between the pool and tennis pics. Pool says happy.

The tennis pic say's to me that Madeleine, if Madeleine, had a huge strop. Not allowed on the court, hence wearing socks and jelly sandals.

Her eyes are swollen fom crying I assume, her wrists are red and her whole demeanor is one of appeasement.

Look again, see how's she's seeking approval poor little sweetheart. "Yes I was bad, but look how well I've done, I've collected all these tennis balls."

My heart breaks at the truth.
Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 26.01.12 17:33

@HiDeHo wrote:Looks like they are getting to leave a building, judging by the fencing

Kate's hair looks strange to me. It is either a too long fringe from later photos in PdL, or, it is not long enough as her full length.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug on 26.01.12 23:26

@Nina wrote:
@HiDeHo wrote:Looks like they are getting to leave a building, judging by the fencing

Kate's hair looks strange to me. It is either a too long fringe from later photos in PdL, or, it is not long enough as her full length.

I think she may have it tied back in a ponytail and the shorter bits at the sides have come loose? There is a white thing on the back of her head that could be a ponytail elastic.

Genbug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum