The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

What was 5A really used for?

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Guest on 28.01.12 15:40

Badboys - according to CT, PF bought the flat in 2003. So the Sillences and Mrs Fenn would not have lived in the block at the same time.

There are some Sillences living in Reading according to 192.com. Tasmin Sillence was born in the UK but in her statement she says that she has lived most of her life in Portugal. A PJ letter from the files gives her father `s name as Gordon Sillence and there is a Gordon Sillence who appears on an Algarve spa website as a wellbeing expert.This Gordon Sillence was born in Singapore.

The mother of Tasmin has the maiden name of Milburn. No trace of a UK marriage between Milburn and Sillence so they might have been married in Portugal or elsewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 28.01.12 15:48

Despite whatever year Mrs Fenn bought her apt, they would likely have known each other anyway.

Can anyone help me with a query I have about G5A, please? Yes, I've seen photo's, diagrams maps etc, but they really aren't my forte. I need to have been somewhere physically to really get a feel of a place!
My query is this;
G5A was ground floor, is that correct?
If so, what are the stairs for? Where do they go??
Any help appreciated. I guess I'm going to feel really thick when once I get an answer, but I just can't get my head around this stairs thing!
Thanks in advance - and no tittering please! Wink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dentdelion on 28.01.12 15:57

The block is built on a sloping site with the road serving the carpark and the front door of 5a at the highest point. The land drops away and down to sea level so the balconies/patios look out and down over the remainder of the complex.
dentdelion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.01.12 16:10

@alison wrote:Badboys - according to CT, PF bought the flat in 2003. So the Sillences and Mrs Fenn would not have lived in the block at the same time.

There are some Sillences living in Reading according to 192.com. Tasmin Sillence was born in the UK but in her statement she says that she has lived most of her life in Portugal. A PJ letter from the files gives her father `s name as Gordon Sillence and there is a Gordon Sillence who appears on an Algarve spa website as a wellbeing expert.This Gordon Sillence was born in Singapore.

The mother of Tasmin has the maiden name of Milburn. No trace of a UK marriage between Milburn and Sillence so they might have been married in Portugal or elsewhere.

That's where I'm getting confused. Mrs Fenn has been in Portugal for 20 years, but not in 5G. So you are absolutely right Alison, 5G is from 2003. When did 5a get sold to Ruth McCann?

Back to top Go down

Ruth McCann

Post by Guest on 28.01.12 16:28

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 28.01.12 17:28

Hmmm, 2006? Probably nothing, but weren't some of the websites thought to have been bought/set up in '06?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.01.12 17:31

Must admit I can't see a connection there Rainbow-Fairy! The apartment was previously owned by Ruth's husband Michael (I don't know when he bought it) and she inherited it on his death in 2006.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 28.01.12 18:40

Jean wrote:Must admit I can't see a connection there Rainbow-Fairy! The apartment was previously owned by Ruth's husband Michael (I don't know when he bought it) and she inherited it on his death in 2006.
Don't worry Jean, I may've posted it but even I'm not sure what I was getting at!!! Just thinking aloud...
I'm really not convinced that Ruth McCann is in no way connected to K+G... Then if she inherited in 06, the 'abduction' was pre-planned and dated from 06? No, probably nothing in it! I'm half asleep Wink

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 28.01.12 19:21

Press reports say that Ruth's husband bought the apartment in 2001 with his daughter Donna and her husband. Ruth inherited fully on her husbands death in 2006. So Tasmin is a year out perhaps?
uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth on 28.01.12 22:24

I just spent 3 hours reading all of this thread. I am no further ahead than I was, 3 hours ago. The only thing I learned, that Anvers came back and was banned, and that a poster called Praia arrived, and she has been put in a box out of the public view. It is all very strange and I do not know if I like it.

Shibboleth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.12 9:42

I share your confusion Shibboleth. I do agree though with the original posting that it's unlikely that 5A was where the McCanns stayed full time.

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 29.01.12 11:27

@alison wrote:Badboys - according to CT, PF bought the flat in 2003. So the Sillences and Mrs Fenn would not have lived in the block at the same time.

Given the way that Tamsin's birth entry is repeated in the register I suspect that there is no marriage between her parents Alison. She is listed both as Tasmin Milburn and Tasmin Milburn Sillence.
uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.12 11:35

When she was asked to sign off her statement at the top, she used Tasmin Sillence only.

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 29.01.12 12:20

Stella wrote:

When she was asked to sign off her statement at the top, she used Tasmin Sillence only.

Maybe she was known by that name even if they weren't married. There are no UK or consular marriage records (upto 2005) for Gordon's. Have found his birth record in Army registers for 1958 for Singapore -Gordon H Sillence. No mother's maiden name on Army records before 1966 unfortunately.
uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 20.02.12 15:35

I am asking permission to now allow me to contribute to this thread? I ask because I don't want to cause any further bother or unrest, I'd just like to put a few important & truthful points across that I wasn't permitted to previously.

I give my word that I will keep to the facts & remain respectful to other members.

Yes or no mods?

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.02.12 15:47

@Daisy wrote:I am asking permission to now allow me to contribute to this thread? I ask because I don't want to cause any further bother or unrest, I'd just like to put a few important & truthful points across that I wasn't permitted to previously.

I give my word that I will keep to the facts & remain respectful to other members.

Yes or no mods?

No problem Daisy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 20.02.12 16:43

@Shibboleth wrote:I just spent 3 hours reading all of this thread. I am no further ahead than I was, 3 hours ago. The only thing I learned, that Anvers came back and was banned, and that a poster called Praia arrived, and she has been put in a box out of the public view. It is all very strange and I do not know if I like it.
I can't remember their name, but one poster was so interesting with their airplane knowledge, then woosh! Never to be seen again. Is Praia still in the safe house with her own personal alarm direct to Stella does anyone know? Or did she turn out to be a fake? Will the forum ever know?
Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 20.02.12 18:16

Stella wrote:
@Nina wrote:
Stella wrote:10,500
hits on this thread since the 17th Jan, 8 days ago.

Someone is getting very worried out there.

So this is a very significant thread then Stella Do you know if any other threads are having
this level of interest?

I cannot remember any thread with that sort of activity, not even some of mine.

It's such a shame that the person responsible for it, was not welcome here. I'm
just so pleased they are now in our private section for us to carry on with our
work in peace.

Thanks Candyfloss.

I’m pushed for time right now but
will have free time later so I’ll cover the main points then. Some people might
find all this irrelevant but it's important to me.

For now I’d just like to show that one of the main
reasons this thread drew so many views is because a link to it was plastered
all over the main conspiracy sites on the internet; not least the David Icke
forum. The Icke forum alone has a huge
membership, for example: current users online right now = 2780, this figure can
obviously fluctuate wildly with their “most users ever online” standing at:

For those that don’t want to read the links below, I don’t think I’m speaking out of turn by naming
Advocatus (AKA Anders7777 – a long term Icke forum member who certainly doesn’t
appear to be pro McCann) as the one that shared this link around various sites he admits this in following link.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=171088

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=172844&page=29

I am not a member of the above forum but as most of the folk I
converse with via PM on this site know, I do a general sweep of all Madeleine
related sites (the good & the bad on a regular basis), It’s no hardship, it
takes about 10 minutes a day. Of course on the hardcore pro McCann sites much
of their ‘interesting’ discussion is done in the private area of their forums
but occasionally, without even knowing it, they let things slip and I’ve been
able to glean some very useful information this way; like the information I
passed onto Tony B before Christmas when I’d noted a member from a notorious pro
site calling for others to join in a concentrated effort to invade this forum.
This person is female & I now know she lives in Portugal.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.02.12 21:44

Just to be clear Daisy, I was under the impression you were talking about discussion on the topic of 5a. It really is not a good idea to drag up old arguments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 20.02.12 23:11

candyfloss wrote:Just to be clear Daisy, I was under the impression you were talking about discussion on the topic of 5a. It really is not a good idea to drag up old arguments.

I had no intention of bringing up old arguments Candyfloss nor did I wish to cause offence. Isn't it to the benefit of this forum to keep integrity by dealing with the reality of what's going on? I stuck to the facts as promised.

But I understand if you think I've over-stepped the mark again, so please delete as appropriate. No hard feelings from me, I realise now I can't do this without stepping on someone's toes

It's just a shame that some people judge my forthright manner in getting to the truth as me trying to score points and one-upmanship.

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.02.12 23:23

I don't judge anyone Daisy, and try to be fair to everyone here. I am all for people having their say, but sometimes, bringing up things from the past is not a good idea, as it only serves to inflame things again. Any concerns please pm me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 20.02.12 23:43

candyfloss wrote:I don't judge anyone Daisy, and try to be fair to
everyone here. I am all for people having their say, but sometimes,
bringing up things from the past is not a good idea, as it only serves
to inflame things again. Any concerns please pm me.

It wasn't directed at you candyfloss, you have always been more than fair & balanced. I'm just aware that everyone's not like you. So please do delete these last few posts for the sake of peace.

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird on 09.05.12 13:27

Hello everyone! Firstly sorry to bring this topic up again! Second, I am very new to this site and very nervous so bear with me please. I have followed this case from day one and have always had grave doubts about the abduction theory. Anyway having spent hours reading this particular thread I am astounded by what I have seen, new information I have not seen anywhere before and it has always been my belief that this apartment was not used as a lovely holiday home!! The one thing that I have always wanted to question is this (& I apologise if this has been done before) Mrs Fenn states that the crying stopped when the parents came home and she knew they had come home because she heard the patio doors open and close. How does she know 'someone' walked in to the apartment and NOT out of it! Just because the patio doors were opened and closed doesn't mean someone entered it! It conjures up some pretty horrific thoughts but I have to ask as it has been playing on my mind for so long. I am of the belief that all of the children were never, not even once left alone and that each night one of the adults would take their turn at staying with them all in one room. Trouble is why was one child apparently alone and crying in 5A on the Tuesday night?
As for the so called only one toothbrush between 3 children tale I do not believe it for one minute. Those children were apparently bathed every night and in bed by 7.30 yet they only had one toothbrush between them? Only one toothbrush in apartment 5A me thinks.
Finally, I remember reading that KM used to brush Madeleine's hair at bed time so where was the hairbrush when her DNA was required?
Again I am sorry if this is stuff that has been gone over many times before, as I say I am new here and am just trying to get answers to the few things that I cannot find answers too.

Hummingbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

In/out

Post by Guest on 09.05.12 15:21

@Hummingbird wrote:Hello everyone! Firstly sorry to bring this topic up again! Second, I am very new to this site and very nervous so bear with me please. I have followed this case from day one and have always had grave doubts about the abduction theory. Anyway having spent hours reading this particular thread I am astounded by what I have seen, new information I have not seen anywhere before and it has always been my belief that this apartment was not used as a lovely holiday home!! The one thing that I have always wanted to question is this (& I apologise if this has been done before) Mrs Fenn states that the crying stopped when the parents came home and she knew they had come home because she heard the patio doors open and close. How does she know 'someone' walked in to the apartment and NOT out of it! Just because the patio doors were opened and closed doesn't mean someone entered it! It conjures up some pretty horrific thoughts but I have to ask as it has been playing on my mind for so long. I am of the belief that all of the children were never, not even once left alone and that each night one of the adults would take their turn at staying with them all in one room. Trouble is why was one child apparently alone and crying in 5A on the Tuesday night?
As for the so called only one toothbrush between 3 children tale I do not believe it for one minute. Those children were apparently bathed every night and in bed by 7.30 yet they only had one toothbrush between them? Only one toothbrush in apartment 5A me thinks.
Finally, I remember reading that KM used to brush Madeleine's hair at bed time so where was the hairbrush when her DNA was required?
Again I am sorry if this is stuff that has been gone over many times before, as I say I am new here and am just trying to get answers to the few things that I cannot find answers too.

Hello Hummingbird!

I've asked the same question myself: apparently the patio doors were heard being closed; but no one looked if someone was actually entering or leaving. I see no reason at all, why it should be supposed that the crying ended with one or both of the parents coming in. There is not a shred of evidence to support this assumption. In fact, the parents have expressed their surprise that Maddy asked them why they hadn't come in when she was crying. This can only mean that they had not noticed she was or had been crying*.

If the crying sound was no longer heard after the doors closed, with someone leaving, that might well mean someone abruptly stifled the crying sound and left with the child. She might have been gagged, or her head might have been covered in something which did not let out any sounds. Or she could have been killed to shut her up. And then removed.

The sound appears to have stopped very suddenly. It has been remarked that a crying child usually sputters and hiccups for a while, but no mention of any additional sounds was made.

* or it could mean that the parents want us to believe that Maddie was alive to ask that question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird on 09.05.12 15:57

@Portia wrote:
@Hummingbird wrote:Hello everyone! Firstly sorry to bring this topic up again! Second, I am very new to this site and very nervous so bear with me please. I have followed this case from day one and have always had grave doubts about the abduction theory. Anyway having spent hours reading this particular thread I am astounded by what I have seen, new information I have not seen anywhere before and it has always been my belief that this apartment was not used as a lovely holiday home!! The one thing that I have always wanted to question is this (& I apologise if this has been done before) Mrs Fenn states that the crying stopped when the parents came home and she knew they had come home because she heard the patio doors open and close. How does she know 'someone' walked in to the apartment and NOT out of it! Just because the patio doors were opened and closed doesn't mean someone entered it! It conjures up some pretty horrific thoughts but I have to ask as it has been playing on my mind for so long. I am of the belief that all of the children were never, not even once left alone and that each night one of the adults would take their turn at staying with them all in one room. Trouble is why was one child apparently alone and crying in 5A on the Tuesday night?

Hello Hummingbird!

I've asked the same question myself: apparently the patio doors were heard being closed; but no one looked if someone was actually entering or leaving. I see no reason at all, why it should be supposed that the crying ended with one or both of the parents coming in. There is not a shred of evidence to support this assumption. In fact, the parents have expressed their surprise that Maddy asked them why they hadn't come in when she was crying. This can only mean that they had not noticed she was or had been crying*.

If the crying sound was no longer heard after the doors closed, with someone leaving, that might well mean someone abruptly stifled the crying sound and left with the child. She might have been gagged, or her head might have been covered in something which did not let out any sounds. Or she could have been killed to shut her up. And then removed.

The sound appears to have stopped very suddenly. It has been remarked that a crying child usually sputters and hiccups for a while, but no mention of any additional sounds was made.

* or it could mean that the parents want us to believe that Maddie was alive to ask that question.

Portia, Thanks for that, I have always believed IF the crying incident is true the reason why it stopped was not because the parents arrived home, I have to believe something far more sinister was taking place and something happened (planned or not) to make the crying stop so quickly. I do not believe it would have just stopped 'just like that' as soon as Mummy & Daddy arrived home, in fact I think it would have continued for quite some time as the child by now was so distressed, the relief of her parents coming back would have actually made her cry more and she would have been heard saying things like 'Mummy where have you been?' and so on.
I have often wondered if this was the night that she possibly injured herself whilst roaming the apartment and trying to find her parents, and if so the crying would continue until she was unable to cry anymore, not because someone had left or entered the apartment. Perhaps GM & KM came in, never checked the children, went to bed and didn't realise anything was 'wrong' until the morning. Then as with every theory I come up with that would mean all three children were actually there alone and not being looked after all together with the other children in another apartment, like I think is the more likely scenario!!
This case has given me a permanent headache since day one!!

Hummingbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum