The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

What was 5A really used for?

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What was 5A really used for?

Post by Guest on 23.01.12 15:10

Daisy, Praia will not be responding to you.

Going forward, we have created a private section for her to tell us where to look. We will be discussing everything with her behind the scenes from now on.

Please do not make any more posts demanding a response from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 23.01.12 15:11

As rainbowfairy pointed out I did answer you, read my answer to you yesterday again. If rainbowfairy understands why can't t you.
The picture I forgot about, I saw it on another forum a few weeks ago.
I read lots of forums including Portuguese ones. When I can I will go through the History and try and find it.
Stella has asked you to move on and pm with issues. We all have limited time.

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 23.01.12 15:12

Thanks Stella.

Praia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 23.01.12 15:19

As you wish Stella. But the contadictory messages from you & Tony are confusing.
I was ready to take a back seat anyway.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 23.01.12 17:54

Just to say: don't forget how much very useful work is being done, even if we go in the wrong direction from time to time.

Everybody is contributing to get misinformation sorted out for TM is expert at the old trick of misdirection.
Advocatus really enjoyed messing us up, curiously, often the trolls are male, condescending explaining the bleeding obvious and then linking it to every disaster that's ever befallen the Western World.

We'd have no trouble at all if we were only dealing with the McCann clan.
It's Leveson, LP, Murdoch et al, they must KNOW. So why all this boot licking?

On the plus side, anything that involves the British public seems to be a dead duck. Despite warbling on Women's Hour about her agony, no gongs for even being a runner up in Most Inspirational Woman, no gongs for the bewk, in fact even the DM had masses of adverse comments.
No winner of the Galaxy Prize - nowhere near the runner's up even, despite having a very close link with the Freuds' PR who were running it.
Pretty sure too that Mein Kampf as I like to think of it, hasn't even made the advance yet and may never do so.

Thought I'd put it in a nutshell, some people need cheering up.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

maternity ward pic?

Post by juliet on 23.01.12 20:22

I've seen a photo which looks as if it's taken in a maternity-type ward - with a bed and so on. The funny thing is that Gerry looks like the mother - IIRC he's on the bed with the newborn and Kate is sitting by looking fresh and dressed and in no way as if she gave birth in the last day or so. Do not have a clue where the pic might be found.

It makes you think though - esp as Kate never seems to talk as if she really carried and gave birth to Madeleine. It's all "the pregnancy was so easy", "when Madeleine appeared" etc...the last bit is how adoptive parents talk. "When dhe came to us," sort of thing.

Was Madeleine carried by a surrogate mother? Was she adopted?

juliet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 23.01.12 21:58

Well, juliet, that photo looks like the one Praia described earlier. TBH, neither Kate nor Gerry look like they've been through the rigours of labour any time in the recent past before the pic was taken! Do we know for sure that is Madeleine and not a niece/nephew/godchild etc???
There is something really wrong here - if you look for a topic I started soon after I joined called 'Missing McCann Sibling?' - it describes another child registered same time, same office - I really think there is something in it we are missing...

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3621-missing-mccann-sibling

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug on 23.01.12 23:00

[quote="rainbow-fairy"]Well, juliet, that photo looks like the one Praia described earlier. TBH, neither Kate nor Gerry look like they've been through the rigours of labour any time in the recent past before the pic was taken! Do we know for sure that is Madeleine and not a niece/nephew/godchild etc???
There is something really wrong here - if you look for a topic I started soon after I joined called 'Missing McCann Sibling?' - it describes another child registered same time, same office - I really think there is something in it we are missing...

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3621-missing-mccann-sibling[/quote]

Hi rainbow-fairy, the other child just happens to have the same surname and is registered the same month and place. The mother's maiden name is different and the volume and page numbers are different. If they were twins (don't know if this is what you were suggesting?) then the volume and page number would be the same.

Genbug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.01.12 14:06

Genbug, in our search for what 5a was used for, we need to look at everyone all around it. Would you be in a position to find out what Carole Tranmer's maiden name was for us please? She claims to have been born in Q2 1948 and was one of twins. The other sibling was male. She claimed to have been married for 20 years in 2008, so this person would have married a Christopher Tranmer in approx 1988, aged 40.

Is it known where they were living in the UK, in 2007?

I'm guessing both have now retired and moved to Portugal, as they were looking for property there in 2007.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.01.12 14:55

10,500 hits on this thread since the 17th Jan, 8 days ago.

Someone is getting very worried out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 25.01.12 16:02

Stella wrote:10,500 hits on this thread since the 17th Jan, 8 days ago.

So this is a very significant thread then Stella Do you know if any other threads are having this level of interest?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.01.12 16:11

@Nina wrote:

So this is a very significant thread then Stella Do you know if any other threads are having this level of interest?

I cannot remember any thread with that sort of activity, not even some of mine.

It's such a shame that the person responsible for it, was not welcome here. I'm just so pleased they are now in our private section for us to carry on with our work in peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 25.01.12 16:34

Stella wrote:Genbug, in our search for what 5a was used for, we need to look at everyone all around it. Would you be in a position to find out what Carole Tranmer's maiden name was for us please? She claims to have been born in Q2 1948 and was one of twins. The other sibling was male. She claimed to have been married for 20 years in 2008, so this person would have married a Christopher Tranmer in approx 1988, aged 40.

I'm guessing both have now retired and moved to Portugal, as they were looking for property there in 2007.

Thank you.

Stella there are very few records for Christopher Tranmer at all, just 6 birth records in the UK. Only one of these looks like the right timeframe if he was born in the UK
TRANMER Christopher B New Forest Hampshire 1945

There is a wedding in Yorkshire in 1999 but this is to a Gina L Moorey.

Name: Christopher Tranmer
Spouse Surname: Moorey
Date of Registration: Apr 1999
Registration district: Hull
Inferred County: Yorkshire
Volume Number: 550
Page Number: 837
Register number: RE
Entry number: 033

This might suggest that they were married abroad. There are also no overseas marriages upto 2005 for Christopher Tranmer that appear in the Consul records available online.

192.com only has electoral roll listings for Carole-Ann 2002, 2003, 2005, which suggests that they may have been abroad a lot.
uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady-Heather on 25.01.12 17:07

The 192 records also indicate that Christopher and Carole-Anne Tranmer live(d) in Slough, Berkshire. This fits with Carole's statement in which she claims to have worked at Windsor Castle.
Lady-Heather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 25.01.12 18:08

Stella wrote:
@Nina wrote:

It's such a shame that the person responsible for it, was not welcome here. I'm just so pleased they are now in our private section for us to carry on with our work in peace.

Stella. I am relieved that the poster is still around to help you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

praia

Post by russiandoll on 25.01.12 19:10

I too am glad that this poster has stayed around ...I was saddened to see what happened. Has this poster now been made to feel so unwelcome that he/she is unwilling to post publicly....a shame if so as I was very interested to read those posts. That means that some members can intimidate others to the point that posters withdraw and the ones who dont object get to miss interesting posts.
Why did people not just leave this thread and let the moderators assess whether there was mischief-making going on?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.01.12 9:55

@uppatoffee wrote:
Stella wrote:Genbug, in our search for what 5a was used for, we need to look at everyone all around it. Would you be in a position to find out what Carole Tranmer's maiden name was for us please? She claims to have been born in Q2 1948 and was one of twins. The other sibling was male. She claimed to have been married for 20 years in 2008, so this person would have married a Christopher Tranmer in approx 1988, aged 40.

Thank you.

Stella there are very few records for Christopher Tranmer at all, just 6 birth records in the UK. Only one of these looks like the right timeframe if he was born in the UK
TRANMER Christopher B New Forest Hampshire 1945

There is a wedding in Yorkshire in 1999 but this is to a Gina L Moorey.

Name: Christopher Tranmer
Spouse Surname: Moorey
Date of Registration: Apr 1999
Registration district: Hull
Inferred County: Yorkshire
Volume Number: 550
Page Number: 837
Register number: RE
Entry number: 033

This might suggest that they were married abroad. There are also no overseas marriages upto 2005 for Christopher Tranmer that appear in the Consul records available online.

192.com only has electoral roll listings for Carole-Ann 2002, 2003, 2005, which suggests that they may have been abroad a lot.

Thank you Uppatoffee for finding that out. Yes, I think Christopher Tranmer must be on his second marriage to Carole-Ann and got married abroad, but it's not declared. I'm beginning to sense that he could have worked abroad quite a bit, maybe as an Ambassador, then as an adviser. If he has a book to write, he must know an awful lot !!!

Thanks also to Lady-Heather for the 192 confirmation.

To keep eveyone updated where Praia is concerned. She has now given us another area to explore, which I hope to confirm today. I will then create a new thread for all to discuss.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 26.01.12 11:12

Stella, this is precisely what I was getting at with my post the other day, when I queried whether it would be possible to compile a list of all threads that get deluged by trolls and/or many hits. There is a reason why these particular threads get attacked and others left alone. I believe if we work out that, we'll be close to working out the truth!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.01.12 11:37

@rainbow-fairy wrote:

Stella, this is precisely what I was getting at with my post the other day, when I queried whether it would be possible to compile a list of all threads that get deluged by trolls and/or many hits. There is a reason why these particular threads get attacked and others left alone. I believe if we work out that, we'll be close to working out the truth!

It is pretty obvious then, that someone is getting very worried about us digging deeper into the make-up of block 5. It's residents, room locations, rooms occupied and their statements.

The big question is why? I can only think that something that has previously been overlooked, or even muddied over, that needs to remain that way, runs the risk of being uncovered.

I'm like a terrier on a mission with this sort of thing and all I can say is, they came to the right place.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 26.01.12 11:39

Stella wrote:
@Nina wrote:

May I ask about this 'private section', please? I'm a bit confused. I was upset with how the thread turned the other day. I would like to still be able to interact with Praia, is that possible?

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 26.01.12 12:12

Stella wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:

It is pretty obvious then, that someone is getting very worried about us digging deeper into the make-up of block 5. It's residents, room locations, rooms occupied and their statements.

The big question is why? I can only think that something that has previously been overlooked, or even muddied over, that needs to remain that way, runs the risk of being uncovered.

I'm like a terrier on a mission with this sort of thing and all I can say is, they came to the right place.
Yes indeed!
I am as certain as I can be that there is something, maybe as yet undiscovered, connected to the research on this thread, that is making them extremely nervous. Perhaps it could blow the whole thing wide open...
Just like my beloved terrier, let's keep digging away! Wink

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 26.01.12 12:46

rainbow-fairy. I have a terrier too. Perhaps dogs aren't like their owners - their owners are like their dogs.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.01.12 13:46

@rainbow-fairy wrote:May I ask about this 'private section', please? I'm a bit confused. I was upset with how the thread turned the other day. I would like to still be able to interact with Praia, is that possible?

The private section can only be accessed by Praia, Mods, Admin and Research.

In order to prevent another difficult situation, direct access to Praia will no longer be possible I'm afraid.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 26.01.12 14:50

Stella wrote:
@rainbow-fairy wrote:May I ask about this 'private section', please? I'm a bit confused. I was upset with how the thread turned the other day. I would like to still be able to interact with Praia, is that possible?

The private section can only be accessed by Praia, Mods, Admin and Research.

In order to prevent another difficult situation, direct access to Praia will no longer be possible I'm afraid.
Oh. I must say I'm disappointed, I actually stood up for Praia amongst the baiting, if you look back. I actually don't know how I feel right now but it feels a bit like high school where you get snubbed by others Sad
It feels really weird actually. Its a shame, maybe that's the word I'm looking for? Never mind. Can't explain properly...

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re Praia and working behind the scenes.

Post by bobbin on 26.01.12 15:41

Be patient Rainbow Fairy.
Re Praia and the decision to work behind the scenes.
I have often thought that the McCs and / or CR, who seem to spend much of their waking life following this site, are just arming themselves, creating PR spin and their own version of explanations, to rebut what we might have exposed.
Sometimes it would be better to keep some new 'discoveries' under wraps and NOT let them be forewarned.
I agree with the Mods on this point, we've been able to trust their judgement so far, in all respects, they've never been high-handed or let us down, and I wait with keen anticipation.
I am sure this is not a slight against you or anyone. To me it seems to be about, if you think you've got a good hand, you need to keep your cards very close to your chest.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum