The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

5-2-3-1 Luz Key ?? - Page 3 Mm11

5-2-3-1 Luz Key ?? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

5-2-3-1 Luz Key ?? - Page 3 Mm11

5-2-3-1 Luz Key ?? - Page 3 Regist10

5-2-3-1 Luz Key ??

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5-2-3-1 Luz Key ?? - Page 3 Empty Re: 5-2-3-1 Luz Key ??

Post by jd 24.06.13 20:28

stumo wrote:Fridge problems were mentioned by David Payne in his rogatory interview...

1485 "Yeah. Was there anybody around the resort or you know your, the Ocean Club in general that you weren't happy with''
 Reply "Err we, you know we did obviously retrospectively question you know who'd been in, in to the resort to actually work there. They, on one of the days they had some err gardening people which we hadn't you know seen before and we you know we just wondered, you know, after Madeleine had gone err you know who they were and what their you know validity was if you like. Err the, I know that again, you know Kate and Gerry had had problems err with I think it was the blinds in their flat and the fridge and they'd had people in err you know into the flat, you know which obviously retrospectively was a concern as well. Err yeah that, you know who were those people, had they been checked out.'

Just to help you be able to read what he is saying better!!! No wonder the review took 2 years big grin

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo 24.06.13 20:34

jd wrote:
stumo wrote:Fridge problems were mentioned by David Payne in his rogatory interview...

1485 "Yeah. Was there anybody around the resort or you know your, the Ocean Club in general that you weren't happy with''
 Reply "Err we, you know we did obviously retrospectively question you know who'd been in, in to the resort to actually work there. They, on one of the days they had some err gardening people which we hadn't you know seen before and we you know we just wondered, you know, after Madeleine had gone err you know who they were and what their you know validity was if you like. Err the, I know that again, you know Kate and Gerry had had problems err with I think it was the blinds in their flat and the fridge and they'd had people in err you know into the flat, you know which obviously retrospectively was a concern as well. Err yeah that, you know who were those people, had they been checked out.'

Just to help you be able to read what he is saying better!!! No wonder the review took 2 years big grin
you know that's you know quite err helpful

apparently the fridge was mentioned on day 25 in GM's blog....then wooshed.
stumo
stumo

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.06.13 21:33

stumo wrote:
jd wrote:

you know that's you know quite err helpful

apparently the fridge was mentioned on day 25 in GM's blog....then wooshed.

Yes there's been a lot of discussion about this fridge that mccann blogged he was taking to the dump. Nobody seems to have saved a screenshot of it though, which is a shame

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.06.13 23:14

according to this on yahoo it seems there are copies of the blog reference somewhere.

Stammerer...I told you when he put it in his blog...there are copies...its not in his blog now....because hes removed it.
5 years ago

:fingerscrossed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.06.13 23:30

Cherry wrote:according to this on yahoo it seems there are copies of the blog reference somewhere.

Stammerer...I told you when he put it in his blog...there are copies...its not in his blog now....because hes removed it.
5 years ago

This is interesting....If he has a screenshot then I wonder why he removed it, got a warning perhaps?

Btw...could you change your location please...thank you laughat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.06.13 23:33

no

If you want me to change it to White Hart Lane, you will have a long wait, almost as long a wait as Spurs have
to get a trophy

rotfl
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.06.13 23:36

Cherry wrote:no

If you want me to change it to White Hart Lane, you will have a long wait, almost as long a wait as Spurs have
to get a trophy

rotfl

8 years now isn't it? big grin

I saw a few weeks ago that nothing had been added to the wall of honour since my last visit in 2006!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.06.13 23:37

violin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.06.13 23:41

See the title of this topic....add them up....Its been this long! laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.06.13 23:46

titter
some bedtime reading for you http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/spurs-ever-finish-above-arsenal-045939126.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.06.13 23:47

11 is also an occult number, not sure if that is significant or not - trying to get back on topic titter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 25.06.13 9:15

Cherry wrote:according to this on yahoo it seems there are copies of the blog reference somewhere.

5 years ago

So someone, somewhere, somehow has used some forethought and got a copy which could be re-produced at some time to someone, somewhere ? If so, that is wonderful news.big grinhigh5
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.06.13 10:51

Bobbin I know in the early days many people, particularly those with blogs, forums etc., on the Mccanns were copying everything cos they knew at some time things may disappear and we have seen lots of stuff get whooshed so I imagine there will be copies of the originals and questions will be asked about the stuff that was deleted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 25.06.13 23:06

Re: 5-2-3-1 Luz Key ??
5-2-3-1 Luz Key ?? - Page 3 Empty Cherry Today at 10:51 am

Bobbin I know in the early days many people, particularly those with blogs, forums etc., on the Mccanns were copying everything cos they knew at some time things may disappear and we have seen lots of stuff get whooshed so I imagine there will be copies of the originals and questions will be asked about the stuff that was deleted.
Cherry I agree there are many out there who tapped into this case early on both anti and pro the official line back then who have kept record of the McCann & Co public effort early on to spin this case. In fact it is most probably the pro's who have record of every tittle tattle from the early days since they were the ones who were taken in big time and felt the need to hold on to saint kate and gerry's every word in order to defend their honouuurr.
The space of time is a wonderful thing in that, we discover things that were previously unknown to us are suddenly public knowledge.
For instance, we are now learning through default that since 2007 every telephone call, every stroke of a key on the internet, every skype convo, has been tuned into and the info passed on to Washington DC a private corporation. So there is no way that the activities of the Mc Cann party that weekend is not known to big brother.
I picked up on this case late may 2007 initially I was taken in when I read the headlines and joined a forum to show my outrage, initially the story was that some monster had abducted a young child from her bed. Within weeks someone dared to challenge the media line and made some very interesting observations about the case. That was enough to make me question the official line.
I have learned a lot since then about the world we live in and the cartel that control the wealth of this little planet and are the direct contributors in destroying the environment that future generations so depend on to survive.
The McCann case..............my view has changed little from late May 2007.  My opinion only, based on everything I have read on this case mixed with the Tapas groups interactions etc etc.              
I do believe that Kate McCann knows the fate of her daughter.
I do believe that the Tapas Groups trip to Portugal was for business reasons and paid for by interested parties.
My reason for believing that is that this group of professionals claim that they mustered up this little family holiday scenario in the space of a couple of weeks.
When this drama unfolded we the general public had no way of knowing what was going on behind the scenes in political circles.
NOW WE KNOW. Is has been blatantly obvious from the beginning that this Group have protection. (If you find that hard to believe take a good look at Leon Britton  and ask yourself why this man has is waliking free today).
Back in 2007 we now know that New Labour under liar Blair were holding secret talks with private companies to effectively privatise the NHS. Today we are meet with the disaster of those private talks.............they led to private corporations taking over large chunks of our NHS service...........and failing and we the taxpayer are now meeting the costs of those failures.
Since 2007 every move we make has been monitored in secret.............only now we are finding out.............so NO WAY could Madeleine McCan have wandered of without Washington and Mossad have noticed.
So, you see Madeleine is no more, and her parents will never be held accountable for her fate, and we will never know what the real monsters are upto, unless that is, we say enough is enough...........it is time for all leaders UK, EU, America..........stand down.............let the people get together and choose leaders who have a little thing called integity in their bones that will ensure there is a planet earth that can return to nature and provide for the generations to come instead of the meglomaniacs in control today.
mira2

Activity : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 25.06.13 23:27

PeterMac wrote:
Praia wrote:
Today I have checked with my friends, they clearly remember the above and confirm. That is all I can do, I have no physical proof.
Many thanks. Like you I have a very definite recollection, but after 4 constant years of blogs it is difficult to sort out what was written, and what was thought to have been written:  what was said and what was thought to have been said;  who said what, and who was thought to have said what.
I also have the feeling that it was written and then whooshed, before Pamalam started noting the retrospective changes in the blogs and providing screen shots.
But someone out there will have it saved, either deliberately or in their cache memory  -  IF it was said !

PeterMac, it's like the grammy's "Madeleine got valium for her sleep problems" remark. So many have seen and heard that, but now you don't find a trace of it. It might sound like a myth therefore, but I trust myself and some of the others who also heard and seen it.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 25.06.13 23:39

lj wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
Praia wrote:
Today I have checked with my friends, they clearly remember the above and confirm. That is all I can do, I have no physical proof.
Many thanks. Like you I have a very definite recollection, but after 4 constant years of blogs it is difficult to sort out what was written, and what was thought to have been written:  what was said and what was thought to have been said;  who said what, and who was thought to have said what.
I also have the feeling that it was written and then whooshed, before Pamalam started noting the retrospective changes in the blogs and providing screen shots.
But someone out there will have it saved, either deliberately or in their cache memory  -  IF it was said !

PeterMac, it's like the grammy's "Madeleine got valium for her sleep problems" remark. So many have seen and heard that, but now you don't find a trace of it. It might sound like a myth therefore, but I trust myself and some of the others who also heard and seen it.
I remember it distinctly because I had been offered what my doctor called temazepan for kids when my daughter was a toddler as she hardly slept.  I refused it because it didnt seem right but one of the side effects i remember him telling me about was they were in such a deep sleep they could wet the bed.
When this was mentioned by granny I straight away thought of what my doctor had offered to prescribe my daughter and thought it was likely the same.
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.06.13 23:57

I am sure that someone, somewhere has got a computer which has cached that particular page.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16289

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 25.06.13 23:59

The other thing I distinctly remember is regarding the private plane ( I haven't mentioned it for a few years but thought. as it looks like we could be on the end game and depending on what information ends up coming out it will be interesting to see what was true)

I remember on the Saturday 5 May reading either the mail or the sun and seeing comments from GM which included that Uncle John had left the morning after the abduction on a private plane after a row.

I pondered on it for ages because I couldn't work out what row could be more important than a missing child.

I definitely didn't get it from a forum because never used them then

it could have happened or not but it was definitely said, i think it was a blackmail strike from GM,.

I have since managed to get hold of a mail but nothing was there but I couldn't get hold of a sun
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 26.06.13 1:10

I did not see the valium story on the computer but on television. It was on an American channel, but I assume the original take was of one of the British channels. Grammy was still at home at that time. I have no idea if those clips are/were being saved, although nowadays there is really no excuse for having something disappear unless you want to.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 26.06.13 22:55

I still dont get it. If he can write a book then why cant he write what he realy things. Talking in riddels about a child who might be murdered isnt that a bit.....strange?
aniandr

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.06.13 23:11

aniandr wrote:I still dont get it.  If he can write a book then why cant he write what he realy things. Talking in riddels about a child who might be murdered isnt that a bit.....strange?
Given the McCs aggressive attitude to sue all et al for not trotting the party-line, I have full comprehension for someone talking in riddles without losing their assets ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 27.06.13 22:23

Yes but i mean...if he realy knows what happened...the book points to what he thinks and says that the truth is in the book but i guess its just his theory of what happened. The luz key could be anything...i read the book and there is absolutely nothing pointing towards any numbers like that and normaly im quite good at riddels. He sais that enough has been said about the locations etc. That the truth is simple but as bizarre as the surcomstances around it. The code for captain kirks safety box is 5231 - thats a bizarre movie :-) so the code for the box in luz (the church i think) is 5231
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 27.06.13 22:34

And the code is stored on Gary Michells computer (GM). :-)
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by aniandr 28.06.13 22:06

And many on star trek has chips implants, emotion chips etc. Captain kirk died in accepting "the challange" of fighting to death. They also travel in time. In the safety is the core for the ship. Maybe Paulo Pereira Cristovao wasas a huge star trek fan :-) So maybe the 5231 isnt a code but rather points to the person who holds information to "the code". In the movie its gary michell who has the information . Funny theori though:-)
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.07.13 12:08

Ayniia wrote:
Lostfridge wrote:Would love to heard any new thoughts on The Luz Key and the numbers?

Not new but after I researched the numbers some time ago this sounded the most plausible to me:
jd wrote:
jd on Tue May 29, 2012 1:45 pm

He says in his interview "His book finishes like it begins,with “the hidden truth” so it is not only the 5231 conundrum, which this under The Millionaires Bet chapter by the sea. There are a number of millionaires involved in this in one way or another and as I have always believed the only way to dispose of a body without ever being found which fits in with gerry mccanns smug (You'll never find her) smile is the sea...Millionaires have boats

To go to the foreword of the book "To those who carry on their shoulders the difficult mission of answering the questions of WHERE, WHEN, HOW, WHO, WHAT and WHY." (note in capitals) If we look at this chapter on this which is Chapter 11. (5+2+3+1)

HOW Possibility: Entrance through door Possibility: Entrance through window Possibility: Transported to another location, alive Possibility: Transported to another location, dead Possibility: Unexpected action by another individual

WHO Possibility: Stranger Possibility: Relative Possibility: Close group

WHAT Possibility: Abduction by stranger Possibility: Abduction by known person Possibility: Death and concealment

WHY Possibility: To hide relevant action Possibility: Actions that derive from abduction

Another clue I believe is "here would be at least four numbers where I would place my little crosses,to hit the winning key. And I bet that at least I would get those four right." Chapter 16 –Father and daughter is a clue to what they knew of the troubles kate mccann in particular was having with Maddie. he points out "she heard Madeleine shouting, during those days that the family spent at the Ocean Club" so not tied to one particular day but a general consistent happening (I have heard from other sources that it seems that there was a lot of crying/shouting etc from that apartment during that week,not just Mrs Fenn)

Book could also mean kates diary. Four written in a word could mean family of 4, the mccann couple and their twins. Knowledge with a capital K could mean kate mccann. It seems capitals are meant to point the reader to what to look for and number 4 being written as a word

I believe what he is saying is that kate mccann hit her daughter in a moments rage being cross and unable to cope, which was an "Unexpected action by another individual" (5), by a relative kate mccann (2), which resulted in Death and concealment (3), To hide relevant action (1). Body was disposed of into the sea with help from a millionaire friend (I believe) John Geraghy, and his clue is he was the one who got them the key to the Church
  https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5072p50-the-meaning-of-paulo-cristovao-s-5-2-3-and-1

If it's the key then it means he was only able to provide 4 out of the 6 winning numbers. The where and the when are still unknown.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum