The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

What does a paedophile do to a person and what does a paedophile look like

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does a paedophile do to a person and what does a paedophile look like

Post by aquila on 15.01.12 1:04

I'm opening up this thread because I read a lot of things about paedophilia. As a victim of paedophilia myself I am always fascinated as to why it's bandied around in the press as a sure-fire way to get the masses going and yet there is very little detail given about paedophilia. It's still a taboo thing to give information on after all these years. Its effects are reported in the press only when a child is killed or someone has spoken out on it many years after the fact or a person is convicted. It's that extreme. We have moved into a technoligical age, paedophile rings apparently abound and yet we still have no information. Stick the word paedophile on the front of your newspaper and watch the decent folk spend - just remember not to give the full facts because that's just too awful.

Paedophilia isn't a new thing as most of us know. Paedophiles are now shown in the press as 'lonely, isolated people who befriend folk, behave normally and bond with their kids'. Upright, normal people then. Then there is the other extreme...the bogey man, the one who spends his time online grooming your children and infiltrating their computer space..he is now joined by she's who recruit apparently. Yet nothing has changed.

I know of a police officer whose job is to spend his time trawling through images of child sexual abuse. He has children of his own. It affects his relationship with his children and his wife. He goes to work to pay for his family and is detached from them. He doesn't discuss his work. He cannot allow himself to see these images and treat them as just another day in the office. He cannot allow those people to bring him down to their level. He is over-bearingly protective of his daughters.

As for myself, I'm a victim as I've mentioned. My abuse was from a family member. I was isolated. I was too young to know what sex was but I knew what was happening to me was wrong. I was afraid to bring it to the attention of my Father because sex was never discussed in our house and I was certain my Father would kill the man who did that to me and I didn't want my Dad to go to prison. I couldn't tell my Mother because it was her brother that molested me and my Mother was such a lady and couldn't deal with those things. My Sister and my Brother thought I was a spoilt brat because I was always the one showered with affection, time, gifts (inappropriate gifts - who'd buy a child gold jewellery and make-up) and general love from my uncle who lived with us. I was outcast by my Sister and Brother...I hope you are getting the general picture here.

Being a victim of paedophilia is fine as long as you don't speak about it. Being the police officer who hunts these people is fine as long as you don't speak about it. Being a paedophile is fine as long as you don't get caught.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Re: What does a paedophile do to a person and what does a paedophile look like

Post by Guest on 15.01.12 20:48

Thank you for having the courage Aquila to talk about what happened to you. I cannot imagine what it must be like to live under the same roof as your attacker; you weren't safe even in your own home.

Apart from isolated incidents involving strangers (mostly in cinemas) which caused no physical harm, my childhood was uneventful. I do know that I couldn't tell anyone about these minor things and I rather doubt if I could have mentioned anything more serious either.

Sadly it seems to me that whether or not paedophiles get brought to justice depends very much upon who their friends are.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 15.01.12 21:07

Jean wrote:Thank you for having the courage Aquila to talk about what happened to you. I cannot imagine what it must be like to live under the same roof as your attacker; you weren't safe even in your own home.

Apart from isolated incidents involving strangers (mostly in cinemas) which caused no physical harm, my childhood was uneventful. I do know that I couldn't tell anyone about these minor things and I rather doubt if I could have mentioned anything more serious either.

Sadly it seems to me that whether or not paedophiles get brought to justice depends very much upon who their friends are.

You are so right.

As for no speaking about you couldn't tell anyone about minor things...that's what a paedophile thinks...it's all minor.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 15.01.12 21:39

aquila wrote:I'm opening up this thread because I read a lot of things about paedophilia. As a victim of paedophilia myself I am always fascinated as to why it's bandied around in the press as a sure-fire way to get the masses going and yet there is very little detail given about paedophilia. It's still a taboo thing to give information on after all these years. Its effects are reported in the press only when a child is killed or someone has spoken out on it many years after the fact or a person is convicted. It's that extreme. We have moved into a technoligical age, paedophile rings apparently abound and yet we still have no information. Stick the word paedophile on the front of your newspaper and watch the decent folk spend - just remember not to give the full facts because that's just too awful.

Paedophilia isn't a new thing as most of us know. Paedophiles are now shown in the press as 'lonely, isolated people who befriend folk, behave normally and bond with their kids'. Upright, normal people then. Then there is the other extreme...the bogey man, the one who spends his time online grooming your children and infiltrating their computer space..he is now joined by she's who recruit apparently. Yet nothing has changed.

I know of a police officer whose job is to spend his time trawling through images of child sexual abuse. He has children of his own. It affects his relationship with his children and his wife. He goes to work to pay for his family and is detached from them. He doesn't discuss his work. He cannot allow himself to see these images and treat them as just another day in the office. He cannot allow those people to bring him down to their level. He is over-bearingly protective of his daughters.

As for myself, I'm a victim as I've mentioned. My abuse was from a family member. I was isolated. I was too young to know what sex was but I knew what was happening to me was wrong. I was afraid to bring it to the attention of my Father because sex was never discussed in our house and I was certain my Father would kill the man who did that to me and I didn't want my Dad to go to prison. I couldn't tell my Mother because it was her brother that molested me and my Mother was such a lady and couldn't deal with those things. My Sister and my Brother thought I was a spoilt brat because I was always the one showered with affection, time, gifts (inappropriate gifts - who'd buy a child gold jewellery and make-up) and general love from my uncle who lived with us. I was outcast by my Sister and Brother...I hope you are getting the general picture here.

Being a victim of paedophilia is fine as long as you don't speak about it. Being the police officer who hunts these people is fine as long as you don't speak about it. Being a paedophile is fine as long as you don't get caught.

The last 3 sentences, pretty tragic really.......
Thanks aquila, it takes a lot of guts to speak up. This is a very difficult subject to talk about, but here's my experience (some of the story, of course I could say far more, but I would be in trouble with some if I did...)

I grew up in West London, went to a Jesuitical-type RCatholic school, amongst many other children, with Tony Slattery (the comedian, who has had more than one nervous breakdown, and is now struggling to get work/keep sane (this is all on record in various TS interviews in the press) - I don't know for sure what EXACTLY went on, and I am NOT specifically or even at all referring to TS, it is the priests and church I have a BIIIIIIG problem with...

(On a complete side note, allegedly Fr Pacheco knows what really happened (they ruined my life, they deceived me etc etc), because Kate allegedly made a confession, yet that priest is so messed up in the head that he apparently cannot see right from wrong and is refusing to speak to the PJ, only his own superiors. The fact that the Pope has wiped all traces of the McCann appeal from the Vatican website just after meeting them gives us Fr Pacheco's answer I think!!!)

Ref the priests and certain masters, boys going drinking with them in the local pub at 15-16, heard lots of rumours, from fellow and ex-pupils about all sorts of dodgy stuff - thing is, I know WHO the priests TS and several others used to hang out with were (4 priests), and they were all, I mean ALL, seriously sick in the head, mentally sick in the head, sexually sick in the head, some of the sexual things they came out with in RI class (Religious Instruction) would make your hair curl, as I said sick, to be talking to 11-12-13 years olds like that. By the time we reached 15/16 though, we had mostly matured, and they couldn't get away with their jollies like that anymore - anyway if you can imagine, this young boy Slattery was one of their favourites, he got special treatment, he really was 'pushed' and got careful tuition, scholarship prep etc,. and glowing references, so off he went to Oxon studying medieval Spanish poetry of all things, joined the footlights... I liked the guy at school, we did Karate together, he was intensely clever, light years ahead of his age, look at wiki...

Ok to refresh my memory this is the accurate story:

Early life

Slattery was born in Stonebridge, London into a working class background, the fifth and last child of Irish immigrants, Michael and Margaret Slattery.[1] Much younger than his sister Marlene and his triplet brothers, Christopher, Michael and Stephen, he tended to be a "loner." In his youth, he represented England in under-15 judo achieving a black belt before he was 16. Educated at Gunnersbury Boys Grammar School in west London, he won a scholarship to study Modern and Medieval Languages at Trinity Hall, Cambridge, specializing in French literature and Spanish poetry. At Cambridge he discovered a love of the theatre, taking delight in making people laugh. When Stephen Fry invited him to become a member of the Cambridge Footlights, his fellow students included Emma Thompson, Stephen Fry, Hugh Laurie, Jan Ravens (first female president of the Footlights), Sandi Toksvig, Morwenna Banks and Richard Vranch. In 1982 he was made president of the Footlights. During his tenure, the touring annual revue was Premises Premises.

What I'm getting at is I suspect his mental problems, whether he knows it or not, are possibly down to, POSSIBLE abuse in his early years - I really hope it was not physical abuse, that of course goes for anyone, but even now he will not discuss his sexuality at all, and I don't blame him as it's none of anyone's business, but he's always asked this question in interviews, and always gives various Cliff Richard answers.

I remember a long interview with him in some magazine where he described in great detail his mental breakdown (see below) - throwing furniture out of the window of his docklands flat into the river Thames below, that type of thing, very very tragic for poor old Tony. I don't know for sure, but I DO see all the red TRIGGER signs above... signaling what happened to myself, and many of my compadres of the same age ... so you always wonder, is there a connection?

"Due to an extended period of illness, Slattery undertook only very occasional television work from the mid-1990s to the early 2000s. "

Since then his comeback hasn't really happened (last I heard was he scored a VERY lucrative and potentially long-running part on Coronation Street, but something happened on set, on the very first shoot/first day, I don't know what exactly, so this big break died very quickly - I am saying all this because I KNOW that paedophile abuse went on at that school, I was there, and I sense that Tony's life problems now can partly find their catalyst back in the RC schools he attended. If he DIDN'T suffer unwanted attention, then he was certainly the exception. One only has to look at some honest 'friends reunited' comments about that school and the priests and teachers there, to get the picture.

I my case I was very lucky. My abuse was short-lived, about 7 years in all. Like Tony, I came from a recently arrived in London Irish family, 7 of us, 2 who soon left for America, 5 left, I was the second youngest. My mother was very busy running the home and holding down a full-time job, Dad working all hours at Roots in Acton, so I was packed off to the Cub Scouts from 5'ish onwards, then later off to the Boy Scouts (wolf Pack patrol leader!). From about six I would walk 2 miles on my own to the cubs hut, on a railway embankment (2nd Acton), and walk home at 10pm in the dark, mostly alone. Kids in those days were out at all hours, and it was a paedophile's paradise.

In retrospect the guy running the cubs and scouts was a paedophile priest who had his own little 'ring' going for years, many long heard, with all potential volunteer cub and scoutmasters, recruited by him:- a swimming instructor, a photographer, others. My abuse on a scale of 1-10 was probably a 1 or 2, I don't really want to go into details but it was 'interfering with' and nothing above that. It happened only very occasionally, when these individuals would always pounce when you were on your own, in the swimming pool after the last whistle blew to get out, in the photographer's darkroom, at camping weeks in Ireland and Wycome (very near the Hellfire Club, thinking about it! Did you know that Sir Francis Dashwood’s notorious Hellfire Club met for its orgies and dubious rites at Medmenham Abbey near Wycombe? Dashwood installed suitable statuary in the grounds, their subjects including Venus and Priapus, and had caves excavated to hide his group’s activities from public gaze. In 1762 Sir Francis, famous for his drinking, pranks and womanising, was made Chancellor of the Exchequer where his tax on cider led to riots.). Always wondered about that.

At one point this priest kidnapped myself and 3 other boys (all of us between 8-11) and took us to the Isle of Wight in his car. (IOW now = Ted Heath = Rent Boys on his yacht, which his special branch protectors named, "Morning Sickness"...) We left at 10am, nobody told at all, no parents' permissions given. At 5pm the priest panicked as we had missed the ferry, and I can't quite recall what happened to delay us, but he was frantic as he was supposed to be doing the 8 pm mass. We got back very late, very dark, very scared, at 10pm +, all our parents frantic with worry. Of course the RC church covered it all up. No police told, nothing. I think the good father must have telephone his boss and said the car broke down or something, I have no idea why the police were not called.

By 10-11 I was beginning to wise up, nothing had happened for a few years, nothing happened to NE personally on the IOW, and I was afraid to tell anyone anything anyway. Then at 11 I had to have an emergency appendectomy, had it done, put to recover in an open kids' ward for a week. On day 4 or 5 the same priest suddenly arrived one afternoon, to give me a 'private mass'... I thought, eh? What's going on here, I don't want any mass! Even then at that young age I absolutely hated the church and all the priests I had met so far. So in broad daylight this sexual deviant priest pulled the curtains around my bed, and began the mass, in Latin in those days. Halfway through 'mass', off course, his hand left the communion chalice and went roaming under the bedclothes. I must have caused a hell of a commotion because the next thing I remember was the sister pulling the curtains back and telling the priest to leave, at once! She knew I was in a state of fear and shock, but nothing was done, as was the norm. That evening my mother came to visit me and I told her everything. I said, don't EVER let the man near me again. And she made sure he never did, and she warned other mothers about him, her close friends only.

But this was the late 60s, and the RC Church had a huge hold on the immigrant parents - mostly Irish, Polish, Italian, West Indies etc etc.

So nothing was done. A year or so later we read of this same priest in the News of the World, convicted at the Old Bailey, done for plying young boys with drink (I knew all 3 involved), showing them 8mm paedophile films, and buggering them. This was IN his bedroom, adjacent to the church, in Acton, and is all on record. I would say that lind deviancy has to be an 6-7 on any scale. I think he got 3 years. The rumours we heard later, he was out early, then went to a priest's treatment home in Wales (wouldn't be surprised if it was NORTH Wales!) - and finally he was last heard of still practising as a priest in Co Wexford, Ireland. In those days half the priests were alcoholics or paedos, the rest womanisers or gluttons or God knows what. So the church would send them off to dry out for six months, then let them continue just as before in some other Parish, far far away.

So I had a lucky escape, married twice (nearly three times! even luckier!), 1 daughter, heterosexual despite the RC church's best attempts to screw up my life. I will think you'll find my story not that untypical of those growing up in the 50s 60s, if you do some asking around.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2075908/So-Nietzsche-WAS-right-What-doesnt-kill-makes-stronger-scientists-find.html

Postscript (wiki)

In the mid-1990s, after leaving Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Slattery suffered what he described as a "mid-life crisis" — triggered by excessive drinking and cocaine use (spending up to £4000 per week on the drug)[2] — culminating in 1996 with a six-month period as a recluse, during which he did not answer his door or telephone, "or open bills, or wash... I just sat." Eventually, one of his friends broke down the door of his flat and persuaded him to go to hospital. He was diagnosed as suffering from bipolar disorder. He discussed this period and his subsequent living with the disorder in a documentary made by Stephen Fry, The Secret Life of the Manic Depressive, in 2006; Slattery claimed that he spent time living in a warehouse and "throwing [his] furniture into the Thames".

Good luck Tony if you are reading this, be lucky and be well! and remember, "Ad Altiora" - our wicked school motto!

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 15.01.12 21:55

Thank you advocatus for your post on the thread. I'm not comfortable with your name-dropping on celebrity stuff. Perhaps you mean well but your comments were not personal and went on and on about someone famous.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 15.01.12 22:06

Fr Pachecho never said those things. He never said they ruined his life etc. He co celebrated the one year anniversary mass with Rev. Hubbard.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 15.01.12 22:12

I am so sorry to hear that you suffered like that Aquila.

I am happy though that you are able to open up and discuss this, I say this because I am aware of the deep psychological scars that are left behind that can affect a victim in later life, particularly where they keep things to themselves bottling it up for years on end.

I have a friend who for no apparent reason, her memory started to fail. Over a period of a few years it deteriorated and got to the point where she did not even recognise her own family. The doctors and psychiatrists were unable to diagnose the problem and when she started to announce that she had to go home because her mam and dad (who had died years before) would be waiting for her the condition was diagnosed as alzheimers. Luckily, her husband was not happy with the diagnosis and asked quite a few people who knew her what they thought, no-one felt that she was displaying all the usual signs of alzheimers and we all suggested that he get a second opinion.

About the same time we noticed that she had somehow created for herself, another identity, very weird. One minute she would be almost on the same planet but a bit distant, the next minute she was a little girl, other times she was protecting this little girl.

As time went on her husband found that he was able to calm her with the words "you're safe now, you and you're little girl"

Half a dozen or so psychologists or psychiatrists later we have a breakthrough, my friend is suffering from a condition called disassociation something that is often suffered by victims of child abuse.

I am no psychologist but I have learnt that when a child is traumatised, this things can be bottled up and pushed to the back of the mind for years before they have further effect. The patient will close their mind to what has happened and will often create a new identity for themselves, ridding themselves of the one that causes them pain.

We recently found out via a therapist that my friend was actually a victim of parental child abuse, her condition then being formally diagnosed as disassociation.

As I say, I am no psychologist and I know very little about this condition apart from my friends illness. If anyone else has been affected by please share with us what you know, it may help a lot of people who are suffering in this way.

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 15.01.12 22:17

Praia wrote:Fr Pachecho never said those things. He never said they ruined his life etc. He co celebrated the one year anniversary mass with Rev. Hubbard.

Well thanks for putting me straight, are these forum myths? I've read the Fr Pacheco threads, is there a fridge or freezer in the church do you know?

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 15.01.12 22:23

Who knows what to believe and what not? - here is a Mail article

'I was deceived' says the Portuguese priest who comforted Gerry and Kate McCann
Last updated at 10:03 18 October 2007

Comments (0)
Add to My Stories
The Portuguese priest who comforted Gerry and Kate McCann in the days after Madeleine vanished last night said he had been deceived, it has emerged.
According to reports, Father Jose Manuel Pacheco claimed he had done nothing wrong and was simply "supporting two lost souls."
But, bizarrely, he also appeared to say he had been the victim of some form of deception.
Scroll down for more ...

Sanctuary: Kate and Gerry McCann outside the church in Praia de Luz
Read more...
Gerry's concern for Kate on the day Madeleine disappeared
New Booker Prize winner Anne Enright's amazing attack on Gerry and Kate McCann
Portuguese police 'call in crack team of investigators to target Kate McCann'
Kate McCann: 'I'm being persecuted because of my looks'
It has also emerged Father Pacheco was apparently called in to see his superior, Algarve Bishop Manuel Quintas and warned about his behaviour.
In the days after Madeleine vanished on May 3, the McCanns, both 39 and devout Catholics, frequently sought refuge at the priest's church.
They became so close to Father Pacheco, he gave them the keys to the tiny building so they could go in to pray whenever they liked.
However, his friendship with the couple appeared to spectacularly backfire after police became convinced Kate had told him she had killed her daughter during confession.
But he has vowed to take whatever she had said to the grave, despite being quizzed by detectives.
Father Pacheco appeared to virtually vanish from the public eye in the weeks after Gerry and Kate were made arguidos - or official suspects.
The pair left Portugal without saying goodbye and handed the church keys to another clergyman.
Scroll down for more ...

Missing: Police have still not found Madeleine
Last week, police moved in to search the churchyard and there has been some suggestion that they may consider digging for Madeleine's body at the location.
Father Pacheco, runs two churches and teaches at three local schools, yesterday broke his silence.
According to the Daily Express, he admitted he had become too close to the couple, still official suspects in the disappearance of their daughter.
"I was deceived," he said.
"I was just doing my job supporting lost souls. I would do that with any family who were in their situation. I didn't do anything wrong.
Father Pacheco, 46, said he had felt compelled to help Kate and Gerry because of their "inconsolable grief".

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488262/I-deceived-says-Portuguese-priest-comforted-Gerry-Kate-McCann.html#ixzz1jZIE5QBc

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 15.01.12 22:28

aquila wrote:Thank you advocatus for your post on the thread. I'm not comfortable with your name-dropping on celebrity stuff. Perhaps you mean well but your comments were not personal and went on and on about someone famous.

I understand that Aquila, so if mods think in apropos, it can be edited - the reason I put it up is Tony is famous and in the public eye, you can find all this and more on wiki and his fan site. He is diagnosed as bi polar, I al slightly like that myself, I don't think I put anything up derogatory about Tony, quite the contrary really, what do you think? As I said this is a difficult subject to address, we are not in the public eye - something like the book Mommy Dearest, any kind of abuse is painful to talk about - it happeened to me, it happened to several school friends, and Tony was a prime target - as I said, it is his business whether he goes on record about anything that did or did not happen. All I am starting is that we both went to a school that was abusive in all senses of the word, including corporal punishment, by the priests, on bent over buttocks. That is nothing but GBH, assault.

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 15.01.12 22:37

Advocatus wrote:
aquila wrote:Thank you advocatus for your post on the thread. I'm not comfortable with your name-dropping on celebrity stuff. Perhaps you mean well but your comments were not personal and went on and on about someone famous.

I understand that Aquila, so if mods think in apropos, it can be edited - the reason I put it up is Tony is famous and in the public eye, you can find all this and more on wiki and his fan site. He is diagnosed as bi polar, I al slightly like that myself, I don't think I put anything up derogatory about Tony, quite the contrary really, what do you think? As I said this is a difficult subject to address, we are not in the public eye - something like the book Mommy Dearest, any kind of abuse is painful to talk about - it happeened to me, it happened to several school friends, and Tony was a prime target - as I said, it is his business whether he goes on record about anything that did or did not happen. All I am starting is that we both went to a school that was abusive in all senses of the word, including corporal punishment, by the priests, on bent over buttocks. That is nothing but GBH, assault.

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to speak about. If you are the victim of sexual abuse this is the thread to speak about what happened to you. I have been told I was brave to speak of it. I'm not brave by any means to speak of it. I was bloody brave to endure it and survive. Speaking about it is the easy part.

and remember Madeleine. If she is a victim of this evil (which I happen to think she is) then it's time to shout on her behalf.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 15.01.12 22:51

He is our local priest. He did not have a breakdown or disappear, he covers a large parish inc. parts of Lagos.
His friends repudiated the above allegations. Priests do not tell anyone of a confessor's details. Kate's confession is a good headline, nothing more.

Don't believe the Mail e.g. Fr. did not give them the key. John Geraghty arranged it.The Church is shared with the local Anglican commmunity. Some of the Anglicans share Church duties with the local Catholic's. Can you see were Mr Geraghty fits in.

It's a small church and there are no fridge/ freezers as far as I know.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 15.01.12 22:56

Praia wrote:He is our local priest. He did not have a breakdown or disappear, he covers a large parish inc. parts of Lagos.
His friends repudiated the above allegations. Priests do not tell anyone of a confessor's details. Kate's confession is a good headline, nothing more.

Don't believe the Mail e.g. Fr. did not give them the key. John Geraghty arranged it.The Church is shared with the local Anglican commmunity. Some of the Anglicans share Church duties with the local Catholic's. Can you see were Mr Geraghty fits in.

Perhaps your priest took the most heinous confession. I cannot imagine the burden. However, I can imagine the devastation and deviousness that the Mc's placed on your community.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 15.01.12 23:15

Praia wrote:He is our local priest. He did not have a breakdown or disappear, he covers a large parish inc. parts of Lagos.

Thank you Praia. Then perhaps you could give an inkling as to why the Holy See see/saw fit to erasing everything about Madeleine McCann from the Vatican website shortly after the McCann's Papal blessing?

There must be a very good reason.

I know the Vatican has a 5-Star rated intelligence service, up there with Mossad and the SIS. I suspect the Papacy did not want to be involved in yet *another* paedophile scandal.

I sense you are a Catholic yourself. So am I, educated by Jesuits. I was even an altar (or should that be, altered) boy, for my sins!

The Roman Catholic Church know what happened, even if the PJ and Scotland Yard don't! big grin

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 15.01.12 23:25

I was kidding actually about the freezer, sorry, lost in translation, sometimes the smilies do not work and line spacing goes haywire.

OK John Geraghty rings a bell and seems to slip under the radar, sounds like the sort of folk Freud, Smethurst and Kennedy would know, in such a small community.

Can you tell us more?

The press say Fr Pacheco gave Kate and Gerry the church keys.

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 15.01.12 23:32

I totally agree with you about Rome. What I am saying is they have far more resources than one priest. I was not surprised the website info. vanished, just that it did not involve a breakdown of this man.
TM played the religious card well, they were well advised.
This great audience with the Pope was a media stunt. On Wednesday's you can apply to be in the general audience with the Pope. Your Parish Priest can help. My friend was there after she married, they were in the front row and every bit as close as McCann's were. They have pictures of the Pope blessing the group, they could have reached out and touched him.
But they had no Clarence behind them. The Rome Trip was blown out of all proportion and Rome quickly put them in their place.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 15.01.12 23:35

I will dig out the info. tomorrow. Mr Geraghty is a key player, excuse the pun. As for priests you are looking in the wrong direction!

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 15.01.12 23:45

Can I just say how sorry I am for what happened to you both. I have not been a victim of sexual abuse but I was physically abused & looking back us children weren't ever a priority in our family home. We knew what it was like to be very
hungry.

I have however been affected by the sexual abuse of others. I have lived with & cared for people who have been sexually
abused and have seen how devastating it can be to someones self-esteem. I can see how confusing it is to them and how their loyalties are divided
constantly. They get to an age and realise the truth, how heart-breaking that is.

What does a Paedophile look like?

Your Mother, Your Father, Your Brother, Your Sister, Your Uncle/Aunt, Neighbour, Teacher, Football Coach etc etc.
littlepixie

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 16.01.12 0:14

I would like to say that I really admire and commend you all for coming onto a public forum and speaking about your terrible past experiences, this take such great courage! My heart goes out to you all and that for the future you will only experience good times and happy feelings. From my experience, I am one of the fortunate ones that has never had to endure this abuse but I have many female friends who have, and the one common factor in all of them is that it is family related who is the abuser...uncle etc.

Also from my experiences I see only 2 types of abuser...family connected or someone in a position of public authority that has the power to disguise it. You could also relate this to serial killers who to the ones that knew them in work came across as charming, lovely guy, etc.

I have just read some posts on this topic which are very passionate and I know why and its because it really hurts and means so much. I say so good for you that you can say how you really feel and it is good to be able to say and never stop this. If some people react in a different way it is because they do not understand the feelings and emotions that lives inside. But whatever you do never ever feel it is your fault, never feel it is because of something you did wrong. You never did, it is the abuser that is weak, that is scum, that has the problem, and they took it out on someone who was nice and loving and did not understand what was happening to them. The abusers are the ones that need serious help never ever ever you, you only need to be commended and loved in the right way, and by speaking out only good things will come from it

Praia, I have not heard of John Geraghty and you seem to have some knowledge about this so please do tell us so we can analyse the facts. You sound like you know things and whatever you can contribute we want to know about it. I have always seen quite clearly why the Vatican deleted all links to the mccanns after their 'meeting' and for them to do this has to be for a very good reason. To me this is a very important factor when you see things like the wimp Leveson so pathetic and grovelling at the mccanns feet, that a fact of the matter is a body such as the Vatican whooshed all links to the mccanns in their hour of need. A body like this would never ever do this without sufficient good reason to do so

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 16.01.12 0:23

I will help all I can. I said on another topic why I finally joined the forum. Off now to dream of the Luz key. Night.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 16.01.12 0:36

Praia wrote:I totally agree with you about Rome. What I am saying is they have far more resources than one priest. I was not surprised the website info. vanished, just that it did not involve a breakdown of this man.
TM played the religious card well, they were well advised.
This great audience with the Pope was a media stunt. On Wednesday's you can apply to be in the general audience with the Pope. Your Parish Priest can help. My friend was there after she married, they were in the front row and every bit as close as McCann's were. They have pictures of the Pope blessing the group, they could have reached out and touched him.
But they had no Clarence behind them. The Rome Trip was blown out of all proportion and Rome quickly put them in their place.

Fantastic information. This is just a quickie, but I heard the meet with HH the Pope lasted only 20 seconds!!! lol4

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 16.01.12 0:57

It did. They made a big deal of the Pope blessing the picture. The people around them will also have been holding items, usually rosary beads or religious medals for people back at home, for blessing. My friend gave them as gifts to parents etc. It is quite common. Unfortunately the media jumped on this as Clarrie knew they would.
The worlds media was on Rome, so did anything take place in Luz that day? All the trips were a perfect way to divert the media gaze. Saying poor Madeleine could not have been moved in the hire car because they were always watched is just not true.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 16.01.12 1:01

All the trips were a perfect way to divert the media gaze.
Yep this is what I always thought. What about the butterfly that landed on kates head as she shook hands with the Pope...Clarrie said this was a sign from maddie puke

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 16.01.12 1:09

In some cultures butterflies are a sign of death. More "filling" from Clarrie to pull at the heart strings, keep the cash flowing in. The bigger the story in Rome the less people wondered who was doing what in Luz, imo.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 16.01.12 1:45

Praia wrote:In some cultures butterflies are a sign of death. More "filling" from Clarrie to pull at the heart strings, keep the cash flowing in. The bigger the story in Rome the less people wondered who was doing what in Luz, imo.

Exactly.

The Monarch butterfly in particular. Used in MK mind programming. I've mentioned before here about those pulling the strings to play their games. They reall do get off on it. They like nothing better than to shove it in your face on cnnskybbcabcreutersyounameit - I've actually researched all this extensively.

Quickie to add, I think I have also mentioned here, Kate shows IMHO all the signs of an MK Monarch victim, the handler is NOT Gerry...

Good read, make your. Own mind up

http://www.trance-formation.com/

Monarch MK quick rundown, this is real folks, all documented by FOI requests..,

Monarch programming is a mind-control technique comprising elements of Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD). It utilizes a combination of psychology, neuroscience and occult rituals to create within the slaves an alter persona that can be triggered and programmed by the handlers. Monarch slaves are used by several organizations connected with the world elite in fields such as the military, sex slavery and the entertainment industry. This article will look at the origins of Monarch programming, its techniques and its symbolism.

http://secretarcana.com/hiddenknowledge/monarch-programming-mind-control/

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum