The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

The Madeleine McCann Case - Impossible Coincidences

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Madeleine McCann Case - Impossible Coincidences

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 3:11

This is my first topic here, and I want to very much thank forum member jd for giving me that AHA! (Alan Partridge!) moment, to spur me on!
Mr Bennet and friends here have done the most superb work already, with at least two major lists published so far, that address very serious questions about this appalling tragedy and cover-up. They ask very serious questions of ALL the players, and how the case has been (mis) handled by some (not all!) authorities, so far.
Therefore I would like to start an (unofficial) "coincidence" list, which, I hope, will be useful to the previous two or more lists, as I see it
A bonus is, "coincidence", by definition, cannot be Carter-Rucked!
Maybe call this a "Hmmm..." list, somewhat metaphysical perhaps, somewhat intuitive, but always couched within a solid basis of FACT.
So, no rumours (alas) ... actually, a rumours list would be even better, and could be tacked on to all the lists, but obviously would be pure dynamite ... I'm sure we all have stories we could tell, along those lines!
I have written and had published some of my theories/research on the nature of coincidence many times over the years: in fiction, in debate, on the radio/net.
I am NOT a big fan of twitter (don't use it at all!), but my aim is to see how far we can get with putting together all these (AHA! Alan Partridge!) "coincidental" connections/moments together!
The aim is to get a bloody long list, because I certainly have been storing these "coincidences" in my subconscious for many years...
These "coincidences" will resemble, eventually, something like an Ouroboros ammunition belt, a figure of 8 turned sideways, that will eventually sink the whole rancid lot of them!
Trust me!

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepted by some...

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 3:25

Coincidence
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For more on simultaneous events, see Concurrency (disambiguation).It is no great wonder if in long process of time, while fortune takes her course hither and thither, numerous coincidences should spontaneously occur. —Plutarch. Plutarch's Lives: Vol. II. "Sertorius"

A coincidence is an event notable for its occurring in conjunction with other conditions, e.g. another event. As such, a coincidence occurs when something uncanny, accidental and unexpected happens under conditions named, but not under a defined relationship. When there are no conditions named, the event is just that single entity. The word is derived from the Latin cum- ("with", "together") and incidere (a composed verb from "in" and "cadere": "to fall on", "to happen"). In science, the term is generally used in a more literal translation, e.g., referring to when two rays of light strike a surface at the same point at the same time. In this usage of coincidence, there is no implication that the alignment of events is surprising, noteworthy or non-causal.

A coincidence does not prove a causal or any other modal relationship nor require any such. In the field of mathematics, the index of coincidence can be used to analyze whether two events are related. Such index does not define any relationship, but just describes some possibility of such. Physically related events may be expected to have a higher probability to occur, probability is the basic metrics, or method, to rationally evaluate physical coincidences.

From a statistical perspective, coincidences are inevitable and often less remarkable than they may appear intuitively. An example is the birthday problem, where the probability of two individuals sharing a birthday already exceeds 50% with a group of only 23

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

One more (OK two, and we begin...)

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 3:31

The Roots of Coincidence
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia This article does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (October 2011)

The Roots of Coincidence, written by Arthur Koestler, is an accessible introduction to theories of parapsychology, including extra-sensory perception and psychokinesis. It postulates links between elements of quantum mechanics, such as the behaviour of neutrinos and their interaction with time, and these paranormal phenomena. It is influenced by Carl Jung's concept of synchronicity.
[edit]
Appearance in popular culture

In Volume 7 of Alan Moore-David Lloyd's V for Vendetta, Inspector Finch is seen reading The Roots of Coincidence. Koestler is referenced several times in the work. Koestler's ideas would also make their way into the Dr. Manhattan issues of Moore's and Dave Gibbons' Watchmen.

The musician Sting was an avid reader of Koestler. Sting named The Police's final studio album Synchronicity as a reference to The Roots of Coincidence. Sting had named The Police's previous album, Ghost in the Machine, after another of Koestler's books.

"The Roots of Coincidence" is also the name of a Grammy Award-winning song by Pat Metheny Group, featured on their 1997 album Imaginary Day.

In the 2007 novel Hässelby_(novel) by Johan Harstad, the main character is strongly influenced by this work and make numerous references to it throughout the book.

The youth fiction book Chasing Vermeer by Blue Balliett references this work in chapter 14.

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

But beware! Be wary!!! Koestler was a (CIA) PLAYER - a player, just like many in the MBM tragedy...

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 3:33

www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/.../arthur-koestler-biograp...
15 Feb 2010 – Mr Skidelsky does not mention Koestler's well paid association with the CIA, who artificially boosted the book sales of this self-proclaimed ...
Arthur Koestler: 20th century man | openDemocracy
www.opendemocracy.net/od.../arthur-koestler-20th-century-man
16 Mar 2010 – The biographer suspects that CIA bureaucrats must have found Koestler too militant and too difficult to control for their comfort. A hint from a ...
Arthur Koestler
kirjasto.sci.fi/koestler.htm
The Congress for Cultural Freedom was later revealed to be a CIA Cold War operation. From the 1950s Koestler published scientific and philosophical works. ...
Origins of the Congress for Cultural Freedom, 1949-50 — Central - CIA
www.cia.gov › ... › Studies in Intelligence › studies › 95unclass
14 Apr 2007 – The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is an independent US Government ..... Koestler favored the rhetorical frontal assault, and his attacks ...

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OK I'll start the coincidence list, this one from Angiirfan was picked out at random...

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 3:51

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2010/09/madeleine-mccann-certain-fascists.html

COINCIDENCE LIST MK I

I should preface this all with the fact that Christopher Story died in mysterious circumstances in 2010...

[Christopher Story - EU Corruption Part 1/3 - YouTube

► 10:29

► 10:29 www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jug-W-DKcms
14 Nov 2009 - 10 min - Uploaded by BBC5tv
This video is a response to Christopher Story - EU Corruption Part 2/3 ... R.I.P Christopher Story, a true ...

Jim Stovall - Christopher Story - YouTube

► 8:00

► 8:00 www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1xGJZngN5g
4 Oct 2007 - 8 min - Uploaded by RebekaG3
Jim Stovall is among the worlds most highly sought after arena and convention speakers. This is an excerpt ...

More videos for christopher story »
BenjaminFulford : Christopher Story murdered, other journalists ...
benjaminfulford.typepad.com/.../christopher-story-murdered-other- ...
2 Aug 2010 – Prominent veteran financial journalist Edward Harle (working under the pen name Christopher Story) wrote before his recent death that George ...[

1. Kevin Halligen's Oakley International were once employed to investigate a paedophile network alleged to be operating in Belgium. [See 2.]

2. Kevin Halligen was hired by the Board of the McCann Fund LIMITED and was launder, er, sorry, paid a huge amount.

3. And Halligen may have found out too much about people like Abdelkader Belliraj.

4. Belliraj is a Belgian-Moroccan terrorist who has worked for the CIA and the French and Belgian security services.

5. Remember all the early FOCUS on Morocco? - [Coincidence?]

6. Belliraj's home is in Molenbeek St Jean, in Belgium. Molenbeek St Jean is the Belgian district that Oakley International [KH] were alleged to have been staking out in April and May 2008.

7. A girl fitting the description of Madeleine McCann was caught on CTV images in the same Molenbeek St Jean district. Now, Kevin Halligen is being got at. (Maddie McCann investigator in battle against US fraud charges?) - [Coincidence? I have no idea.]

8. According to The Sun newspaper, 7 August 2008, the Metropolitan Police intelligence unit, in an e-mail, stated: 'Intelligence suggests that a paedophile ring in Belgium made an order for a young girl three days before Madeleine McCann was taken. [Well, that is a year after the fact +...]

(British police feared Madeleine was 'stolen to order' by Belgian paedophile ring. Paedophile ring snatched Madeleine McCann, Scotland Yard fears ... )
[Coincidentally Shrimpton QC says the same...}

'Somebody connected to this group saw Madeleine and took a photograph of her. The purchaser agreed that the girl was suitable and Madeleine was taken.'

The Metropolitan (London) police had been tipped off by an anonymous source.

On 3 May, 2007, Madeleine was kidnapped

On 4 May, reportedly, Jean-Michel Nihoul was released from jail.(Cached )

On 31 May, the Bilderberg meetings began near Istanbul.

OK, all the above, too much verbiage, what is clear to me though is that we have had 4 major paedo rings exposed, Dunlane (T/Blair G/Borown covered uo 100 year D notice), we alsi have Belgoium and the Dutroux affar, we also Have Casa Pia in Poortugal from the early 2000's onwards, and I suspect we hav e anaother Casa Pia centred at the PdL complex, but much more discreet. I am not even getting into the dozens of others going on all round the world, Haut Le G in Jersey, Hackney, North Wales (Gary Sppeed, anyone), Kincora, Holly Greig, dozens of them, it is an epidemic!

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Madeleine McCann Case - Impossible Coincidences

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 4:20

#McCann Articles referred to in #Leveson Inquiry | flossysplace
flossysplace.wordpress.com/.../mccann-articles-referred-to-in-leveson...
21 Dec 2011 – The British Embassy in Lisbon said the timing was a coincidence but confirmed

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 4:21

The Smiths' Sighting - McCann Files
www.mccannfiles.com/id162.html
Case Files Released: The Sightings (1) · Case Files .... RTE: Mystery Still Surrounds McCann Case ..... Only after did he connect the coincidence of the time.

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 4:22

Stevo | Truth For Madeleine
truthformadeleine.com/author/Stevo/
9 Jun 2011 – There are so many coincidences and lookalikes in the Madeleine McCann case. Can anyone confirm if this is Jim Gamble of CEOP standing at

Looks like the nonce chaser in chief to me, Stevo! But I could be wrong!

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 4:24

Paulo Sargento - McCann Files
www.mccannfiles.com/id227.html
RTE: Mystery Still Surrounds McCann Case ..... adjectives: the immoral sense of opportunity to manage expectations and coincidences 'post hoc'.

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 4:29

Re: NOT a strange coincidence: Drs G McCann & K Healy provisionally registered with GMC on the same day

Daisy on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Sorry Rosa & Miraflores, I didn't make it very clear. Both Gerry & Kate were registered (provisionally) with the General Medical Council on EXACTLY the same day - 14 Jul 1992, even though they'd never even met then? What's the odds on that? I'm not saying there's anything in it - just a weird coincidence.

Re: NOT a strange coincidence: Drs G McCann & K Healy provisionally registered with GMC on the same day

Daisy on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:36 am

ROSA wrote:
Thankyou Daisy i agree it is weird do you think more lies and they had met?

I don't know Rosa. We only have a very sketchy account of their past, mostly told by them. However, I can't help but be drawn to the theory that the Madeleine McCann case was long planned. I know, that sounds inplausible to most & I've probably got myself labelled a nutjob already, but I know i'm not alone in thinking this case could have HUGE and devastating consequences for all of us IF, the agenda behind it leads us to the microchipping of children. I truly believe that's going to happen. The conditioning/social engineering has already begun; there's dozens of pro microchipping mainstream news articles out there, constantly bringing it to the fore. Before Madeleine's 'disappearance/death' most clear thinking parents would have recoiled in digust at the very thought of these implants, now they're warming up to the idea. Just check out all the debates online.

I agree Daisy 10/10... :O)

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 4:30

te McCann: Kidnapper may have drugged twins on night ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Kate-McCann-Kidnapper-drugged-twins-nig...
13 May 2011 – Kate McCann said the kidnapper who seized Madeleine may also have ... Mrs McCann said: 'I just think it is too much of a coincidence

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 4:33

McCann Archives: #McCanns and the #Murdoch connection..
steelmagnolia-mccannarchives.blogspot.com/.../mccanns-and-murdo...
13 Jul 2011 – Innocent coincidences ? by Johanna

I think this one has been Carter-Rucked!

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A few more "coincidences"...

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 4:37

Madeleine was three when she vanished from an apartment in Portugal in May 2007. She would now be eight.

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0811/coincidence-demotivational-poster-1225988907.jpg

Sir Clement Freud, grandson of psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud, had a holiday home in Praia da Luz, in Portugal.

http://effortlessabundance.com/images/coincidence.jpg

In July 2007, Clement Freud helped the parents of missing child Madeleine McCann by cooking them dinners in Praia da Luz and offering them drinks.

http://www.stationbay.com/images/P/coincidenceIthinknot.jpg

Initially when he wrote to them offering assistance they thought it was a hoax. (Clement Freud – Wikipedia)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8-oe-yLo7g0/S6uo2oxiPAI/AAAAAAAAALo/zvfM9vu7AwM/s1600/freud1.jpg

Sir Clement Freud’s son Matthew Freud is married to Elisabeth Murdoch, daughter of Rupert Murdoch.

http://api.ning.com/files/9vW42Bav*Z8qH1uZ9K1-I2sdFdnmvESJ9hsRbsUS1r-BQwW7ayBKvDeJEJRk4n6HsJ5tFyuZAz2hglbTU8Ioh2Yn4f8a8 tHX/murdochfreudGETTY_293593a.jpg

Matthew Freud is head of Freud Communications, an international public relations firm in the United Kingdom.

http://mydeology.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/coincidence.jpg

Matthew Freud is a member of the ‘Chipping Norton set’ along with David Cameron, Christopher Shale (recently found dead) and Rebekah Brooks.

http://mundaneastrologers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/rmurdoch-cameron_syn.jpg

David Wilson, the chairman of the public relations agency Bell Pottinger, handles Rebekah Brook’s press inquiries.

http://www.famousquotesabout.com/quoteImage/313/coincidence-quotes.jpg

David Wilson was on the PR team aiding Madeleine McCann’s parents.

https://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

On Saturday 2 July, “Rebekah Brooks was a guest at an all-night party hosted by PR boss Matthew Freud and his wife, Murdoch’s daughter Elisabeth, at their Cotswolds mansion, Burford Priory.”

https://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

In attendance were the BBC director general, Mark Thompson, BBC reporter Robert Peston, Peter Mandelson, former Foreign Secretary David Miliband, and the education secretary, Michael Gove. (Rebekah Brooks’s arrest came as a surprise despite fortnight of bad press).

https://i.servimg.com/u/f28/15/48/63/36/priory10.jpg

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Here is another Halligen "coincidence"...

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 4:54

Author Blackwatch (of 12/04/2010 @ 09:59:26,
in News,
viewed 60 times)

Interesting that Jim Gamble - head of CEOPS - and the man alleged to have been appointed by the Home Office to write a preliminary review of the Madeleine McCann Investigation
should be in Washington DC today (Monday 12th April) as this is where
Kevin Halligen and his business partners Andre Hollis and Ken Irish
were residing until his run in with the FBI (in fact, this is where
Halligen was building his home).
According to Press Reports he is meeting with Facebook Officials to discuss 252 messages of concern
that remain unanswered and the practicality of a 'panic button' on the
website (which sounds fantastic if the button is going to be part of a
much more rigorous moderation procedure too - as on its own it seems a
bit gimmicky).

Facebook is owned by Rupert Murdcoh's News Corp. That it was founded at Harvard University
in Boston only compounds speculation that it has the backing of the CIA
as part of its data-mining (and policy shaping) activities. That it has
been successfully deployed in several policy making and concensus
building projects already will only throw more fuel on the fire (former
Defense advisor, Howard Cox of Greylock Venture Capital and In-Q-Tel - the Venture Capital Wing of the CIA - invested $27 million). Such concerns were raised in 2008 by Tom Hodgkinson of The Gurdian.

The
problem Gamble is likely to encounter is that if Facebook is being used
as part of data-mining and surveillance activities it really needs to
retain its illusion of being unpoliced. The alternative risks forcing
people underground and dispersed to various dark corners of cyberspace,
making surveillance virtually impossible.
One of its founders, Jim Breyer is also co-founder and CEO of the virtual banking system PayPal - the preferred payment method of websites like Three Arguidos and Find Madeleine. Another founder is Peter Thiel - a committed neoconservative and libertarian. Tom Hodgkinson explains:

Thiel's philosophical mentor is one René Girard of Stanford
University, proponent of a theory of human behaviour called mimetic
desire. Girard reckons that people are essentially sheep-like and will
copy one another without much reflection. The theory would also seem to
be proved correct in the case of Thiel's virtual worlds: the desired
object is irrelevant; all you need to know is that human beings will
tend to move in flocks. Hence financial bubbles. Hence the enormous
popularity of Facebook.
...snipped( re history of setting up two pop stars both owned by Sony)

They sit at their PC Terminals and somehow end up at
Facebook's door. These are new enchanted gardens where men and girls
come and go like moths among the whisperings and the champagne and
under the canopy of pixel holes and stars that make up their computer
screens. The forces exherted from either side propel them forward. And
because they are only given two options to choose from (both owned by
Sony Music) it is inevitable that both Sony artists will perform well
in the Xmas charts. The only choice open to the sheep, is which pen
they are herded into.

This is how easy it is to manage opinion and create policy. Does it remind you of anything else you've seen recently?

Facebook recently relocated its HQ to Dublin.

Oalkey International (with Andre Hollis and Timothy Unruh) and Oakley Strategic Services
(with Ken Irish) were both incorporated in Washington DC. Many of
Halligen's associates continue to work in the capital as Defense
Advisors and Lobbyists.
unquote

I found this on MM, since it's Sergeants, I'm sure it's OK to post?
I was actually looking for a poster some 8-10 months ago, who said that the file 19309 had been accessed some months before 3/5/07.
Just the right date I'd think.
Everything that happened before the holiday is imo far more important than 3/5 .

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum