The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by Badboys on 13.01.12 20:46

[quote="Advocatus"]
@Gillyspot wrote:There is also Charlotte Pennington and I am sure the Smiths were contacted as well and of course not forgetting Brian Kennedy's visit to Robert Murat.

Perhaps it is better to make a list of who the McCanns have NOT contacted?

Allegedly BK arranged the meet with RM via a 'mutual friend'...

I think it was actually a `mutual friend' of edward smethurst.

Badboys

Posts : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by sharonl on 13.01.12 20:56

There were these witness who were allegedly bought off in Morocco

Witnesses paid by Método 3 to say they had seen Madeleine McCann

On 2 February 2009, on the SOSMaddie website, an article by Duarte Levy & A. Finkelstein informed us of an extremely serious allegation made against Método 3, namely that one of Francisco Marco's close associates at Método 3, António Jimenez, had been accused of having taken several British journalists to meet witnesses, who had apparently been paid in advance to say that they had seen Madeleine in Morocco.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 4349
Reputation : 774
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 21:16

[quote="Badboys"]
@Advocatus wrote:
@Gillyspot wrote:There is also Charlotte Pennington and I am sure the Smiths were contacted as well and of course not forgetting Brian Kennedy's visit to Robert Murat.

Perhaps it is better to make a list of who the McCanns have NOT contacted?

Allegedly BK arranged the meet with RM via a 'mutual friend'...

I think it was actually a `mutual friend' of edward smethurst.

Very good - and Smethurst is 'brother' buddies with Brian Kennedy!

Oh what a tangled web we weave... laughat

____________________
"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

Posts : 340
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by sharonl on 13.01.12 21:28

[quote="Advocatus"]
@Badboys wrote:
@Advocatus wrote:
@Gillyspot wrote:There is also Charlotte Pennington and I am sure the Smiths were contacted as well and of course not forgetting Brian Kennedy's visit to Robert Murat.

Perhaps it is better to make a list of who the McCanns have NOT contacted?

Allegedly BK arranged the meet with RM via a 'mutual friend'...

I think it was actually a `mutual friend' of edward smethurst.

Very good - and Smethurst is 'brother' buddies with Brian Kennedy!

Oh what a tangled web we weave... laughat

Since we have it on good authority that Smethurst had been taking monthly holidays at the Ocean club for 12 years prior to 2007 (and now we know that he has not returned since 2007) he obviously knows the area very well and probably has plenty of contacts there. In which case, you're probably correct about it being a friend of Smethursts.

I wonder if Smethurst ever met McCann on one of the Portuguese golfing trips thinking

Ah, no of course - it wasn't until September 2007 that they actually met, was it?



____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 4349
Reputation : 774
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by Badboys on 13.01.12 21:49

I wonder who this mutual friend is,might start with a C but is definately not a carpenter.

Badboys

Posts : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by jd on 13.01.12 22:06

Might not be a friend, might be more family related, I know it too sharonl winkwink

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by Badboys on 13.01.12 22:15

@jd wrote:Might not be a friend, might be more family related, I know it too sharonl

Do you mean the supposed relative in the nw of england?

Badboys

Posts : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by jd on 13.01.12 22:24

@Badboys wrote:
@jd wrote:Might not be a friend, might be more family related, I know it too sharonl

Do you mean the supposed relative in the nw of england?

Im not sure who you mean. I think this relative might be back in the UK now or at least spends time here

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 23:56

@Badboys wrote:I wonder who this mutual friend is,might start with a C but is definately not a carpenter.
My fault, I got the post muddled on the train, SC is a witness that introduced Murat to Gerry McCann right after MBM went missing - later, I don't know exactly if it was the next day or even later than that, there is a filmed in daylight video of basicall GM, when asked by a reporter, declining to answer the question of whether or not he knew Mr Murat.

____________________
"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

Posts : 340
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by Badboys on 14.01.12 0:05

@Advocatus wrote:
@Badboys wrote:I wonder who this mutual friend is,might start with a C but is definately not a carpenter.
My fault, I got the post muddled on the train, SC is a witness that introduced Murat to Gerry McCann right after MBM went missing - later, I don't know exactly if it was the next day or even later than that, there is a filmed in daylight video of basicall GM, when asked by a reporter, declining to answer the question of whether or not he knew Mr Murat.

the mutual friend of edward smethurst and rm might start with a c.(might also be a j(surname)

slightly off topic,jane tanner is supposed to have relatives in pdl area.

Badboys

Posts : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by Advocatus on 14.01.12 0:41

@Badboys wrote:
@Advocatus wrote:
@Badboys wrote:I wonder who this mutual friend is,might start with a C but is definately not a carpenter.
My fault, I got the post muddled on the train, SC is a witness that introduced Murat to Gerry McCann right after MBM went missing - later, I don't know exactly if it was the next day or even later than that, there is a filmed in daylight video of basicall GM, when asked by a reporter, declining to answer the question of whether or not he knew Mr Murat.

the mutual friend of edward smethurst and rm might start with a c.(might also be a j(surname)

slightly off topic,jane tanner is supposed to have relatives in pdl area.
Hmmm, dunno what to believe these days but I hear the meeting was rather volcanic, and I guess that is another topic.


I remember also earlier on, reading somewhere, GM was asked by a reporter if he had any friends in PdL, and the answer, basically was no, not really, with lots of ear and nose scratching...

____________________
"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

Posts : 340
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by Daisy on 14.01.12 19:34

@Advocatus wrote:
Pawn in a chase game is very apropos.

Reminds me of GM's paraphrased observation that there were many actors playing games ( a chess game perchance?), some larger than others.

Which leads me to another thought, bizarre as it may sound, just suppose TM are telling the truth, an abduction to order by a paedo ring - the McCanns then the subject of an alaborate frame up - invoking someone sprinkling cadaverine in 5a, the plants outside, and the Scenic.

Then, the McCanns would also be pawns...


Nah, don't think so!

I like your chess game analogy Advocatus, it makes sense. All played out on the political masonic chequer board. Black/White, Good/Evil, Dark/Light, or what many scholars believe the true meaning to be - Ignorance/Knowledge). Aye, they're playing a game alright, a very dangerous one I'd say.

I don't believe the abduction theory - full stop. But as for the mcCann's being pawns? Yes, I'm sure they are. The level of help they've recieved will have a price tag no doubt about that; there is always a price to pay when you get involved with 'the big boys'. They owe big time, I doubt their debt will ever be repaid.

Just to add: It's highly unlikely that GM is a freemason. but there's
several other secret orders/societies catered more towards catholics
that GM could be (is likely) a brother of. (they all piss in the same proverbial pot anyway)

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
avatar
Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by Advocatus on 14.01.12 19:53

@Daisy wrote:
@Advocatus wrote:
Pawn in a chase game is very apropos.

Reminds me of GM's paraphrased observation that there were many actors playing games ( a chess game perchance?), some larger than others.

Which leads me to another thought, bizarre as it may sound, just suppose TM are telling the truth, an abduction to order by a paedo ring - the McCanns then the subject of an alaborate frame up - invoking someone sprinkling cadaverine in 5a, the plants outside, and the Scenic.

Then, the McCanns would also be pawns...


Nah, don't think so!

I like your chess game analogy Advocatus, it makes sense. All played out on the political masonic chequer board. Black/White, Good/Evil, Dark/Light, or what many scholars believe the true meaning to be - Ignorance/Knowledge). Aye, they're playing a game alright, a very dangerous one I'd say.

I don't believe the abduction theory - full stop. But as for the mcCann's being pawns? Yes, I'm sure they are. The level of help they've recieved will have a price tag no doubt about that; there is always a price to pay when you get involved with 'the big boys'. They owe big time, I doubt their debt will ever be repaid.

Just to add: It's highly unlikely that GM is a freemason. but there's
several other secret orders/societies catered more towards catholics
that GM could be (is likely) a brother of. (they all piss in the same proverbial pot anyway)


Brilliant post Daisy!!! I cannot disagree with you, of course being an RC (but not particularly religious, allegedly) Gerry's (one of them, at least) bent would lean toward the island of Malta.

BUT, they all do indeed share the same urn within which to micturate, lol!

I've studied this for 40 odd years, you will find the same masons/Knights in most cultures.

I can recommend reading Eric Phelps the Jesuit /knights of Malta influence on us all, and it is HUGE...

Here are just a few, and ask why Bliar converted to RC?

Ask why TM saw der Pope so quickly?

Why GM flew alone to meet with war criminal Gonzalez in DC?

Rudy Giuliani
SMOM Knight of Malta
2001 Mayor of New York
Presidential Candidate 2008

George Pataki
SMOM Knight of Malta
Governor of New York

Michael Bloomberg
SMOM Knight of Malta
Media Mogul
Mayor of New York

Rupert Murdoch
SMOM Knight of Malta
Media Mogul (2% World media)

Daniel Imperato
SMOM Knight of Malta
Presidential Candidate 2008

George Tenet
SMOM Knight of Malta
Jesuit Trained
Director CIA

Michael Chertoff
SMOM Knight of Malta
Director of Department of Homeland Security

Emilio T. González
SMOM Knight of Malta
Under Secretary of Department of Homeland Security
Director, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/egonzalez-bio.html

Joseph Edward Schmitz
SMOM Knight of Malta
Opus Dei
CEO Blackwater

George H. W. Bush
SMOM Knight of Malta
Knight Grand Cross of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath
Order of Skull and Bones
Shriner Freemason
CFR
Trilateral Commission
Committee of 300
Jesuit trained
Head of CIA
41st American President

Prescott Bush, Jr.
SMOM Knight of Malta
Chairman U.S.-China Chamber of Commerce

George W. Bush
Order of Skull and Bones
Knight of the Virign
Freemason, 33 Degree
43rd American President

Tony Blair
SMOM Knight of Malta
Freemason, 33 Degree
Bilderberger
British Prime Minister

Silvio Berlusconi
SMOM Knight of Malta
Italian Prime Minister

Robert Zoellick
SMOM Knight of Malta
Head of Worldbank
Deputy Secretary of State

Henry A. Kissinger
SMOM Knight of Malta
Shriner Freemason
CFR
Committee of 300
Bilderberger
P2

David Rockefeller
SMOM Knight of Malta



____________________
"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

Posts : 340
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by Advocatus on 14.01.12 20:16

Just to add, Eric Phelps says the Jesuit big boys run the show, and I would mostly tend to agree.

Tidbit - saw a u tube video yesterday with Robelo (sp) giving the old Masonic knuckle tickle to a fellow mason Cop outside an important Goncalo court case hearing/building, check it out in slo mo.

Very depressing to see.

The Cunard captain of the new Queen Mary tried it on me once at a cocktail party, 'about 5 years ago, in the Med, actually, very near the viper's den I had just visited (Malta), and his look at me when he did not receive a digital ticklish reply spoke volumes.

Fortunately I managed to supress the overwhelming urge to give the gold-braided ship steerer a swift Sarf Lahndaan tribal message in a friendly fraternal greeting of reciprocation, i.e. a firm upwards tickle to his testicles, with my trusty right foot.

Oh well, ad altiora, eh?

____________________
"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

Posts : 340
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by Daisy on 15.01.12 18:36

It's clear you've studied the subject Advocatus, nice to come across a fellow scholar. There's plenty more notable figures that we could add to your list of SMOM members too eh? As for 'famous' Freemasons pfft! the list is endless.

Did you know one of the Madeleine fund directors - Michael Linnett is also a papal knight? He was recently awarded the Pro Ecclesia et Pontifice – For Church and Pope (the highest medal that can be awarded to the laity by the Papacy) He recieved this honour for his 35 years work with 'Faith in Families a charity & ADOPTION AGENCY working acoss the East Midlands. Very interesting chap Mr Linnett. He is married to an extremely wealthy woman (once, second only to the queen in wealth) who owns a very impressive portfolio of buildings throughout the UK. Please check out link below, seeing is believing! He's also a Catenian (men only catholic brotherhood). Catenian's, like freemasons swear oaths, dress up in regalia and perform rituals. (rare mainstream news article linked below).

I'm aware of Eric Phelp's work (& many others in this field) and whilst I agree about the vatican being a major player, I don't believe they're at top of the (metaphorical) pyramid. I think the real secret societies are just that - secret. I personally haven't reached a conclusion as to who's really pulling the strings, I don't think we know of them, they'e occult - hidden. That's just my opinion.

Alarm over secret Catholic 'mason' group

HOME OFFICE ministers are becoming increasingly
concerned about the secretive activities of a group of Catholic
"Freemasons", the Catenians.

A special report by the House of Commons Home Affairs Committee has
highlighted fears that members of the Catenian Association, which is
thought to include top-ranking police officers and judges, are using
their influence to pervert the course of justice.
Full article: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/alarm-over-secret-catholic-mason-group-1122460.html
Michael receives Papal honour for charity work

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Michael-receives-Papal-honour-charity-work/story-12766924-detail/story.html


Mrs Freddie Linnett's company: Charles Street Buildings (Leicester) Limited http://csbgroup.co.uk/index.php?page=portfolio

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
avatar
Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi Daisy

Post by Advocatus on 17.01.12 5:16

Hi Daisy,

I've been meaning to repy but got sidetracked again on the extra bed thread! Some of these theories are doing my head in, but of course that is the McCann MO, hence my signature line. I need to get some sleep, back later today!!

____________________
"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

Posts : 340
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by tigger on 11.04.12 20:11

Aiyoyo and Ribisl:

Should we paste a bit about CB here as well? I thought you'd like this topic. Probably not finished yet!

Just had a quick look through it, Advocatus was a troll so it's rather bad, although some good info here and there. Shame.
Otherwise we could harvest the good bits for a new topic on visiting witnesses.... without distractions into freemasonry.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by Ribisl on 11.04.12 20:26

@tigger wrote:Aiyoyo and Ribisl:

Should we paste a bit about CB here as well? I thought you'd like this topic. Probably not finished yet!

Hmm... thanks Tigger, this is a bit like coming home to find your desk piled up with homework. Let me get myself a glass of wine and study this topic (FIVE PAGES!!!) tease

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by tigger on 11.04.12 20:46

@Ribisl wrote:
@tigger wrote:Aiyoyo and Ribisl:

Should we paste a bit about CB here as well? I thought you'd like this topic. Probably not finished yet!

Hmm... thanks Tigger, this is a bit like coming home to find your desk piled up with homework. Let me get myself a glass of wine and study this topic (FIVE PAGES!!!) tease

But you'll love most of it! Don't miss HideHo's video and there's extra points for your next essay! (from me!)

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by Ribisl on 12.04.12 0:51

@tigger wrote:
@Ribisl wrote:
@tigger wrote:Aiyoyo and Ribisl:

Should we paste a bit about CB here as well? I thought you'd like this topic. Probably not finished yet!

Hmm... thanks Tigger, this is a bit like coming home to find your desk piled up with homework. Let me get myself a glass of wine and study this topic (FIVE PAGES!!!) tease

But you'll love most of it! Don't miss HideHo's video and there's extra points for your next essay! (from me!)

Sorry I've been busy with CB in the other thread tonight (also got distracted by Beautiful Minds). I think we should try to get this thread back on track and see if we can dig out more evidence. What do you think?

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by Guest on 22.05.12 15:57

Just found another witness spoken to by Brian Kennedy Alfred Shuurmans, who was a friend of Gordon Sillence, who was the father of Tasmin, who saw a sighting of a man and made a photofit.............


POWERPOINT PRESENTATION COMPILED BY THE MCCANNS



http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/POWERPOINT.htm





It says his friend (Gordon Sillence) owned the apartment next to 5a, yet Tasmin Sillence says in her statement (I think that it was actually 5a)
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by jd on 22.05.12 16:22

I thought Ruth McCann owned apartment 5A?
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ruth McCann

Post by Guest on 22.05.12 16:42

I certainly agree, JD.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id21.html

Near the bottom of this link under the heading "Who Owns Apartment 5A?"
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by Guest on 22.05.12 16:45

@jd wrote:I thought Ruth McCann owned apartment 5A?

Before Ruth McCann. Tasmin Sillence lived or stayed there with her grandmother and mother.....



Deposition of T. M. S., aged 12, a resident in Luz, on the 9th of May 2007, 4 p.m.
Page 800-804, volume III of process 201/07.0GALGS

"Comes to the process as a witness. Understands the Portuguese Language, as she has been living in Portugal since the age of two months (approximately eleven years ago). Still, an interpreter is present [name withheld].

Her parents are separated, she initially resided in Monchique, and now in Praia da Luz, since 2005, at the address that is stated above, with her Mother.

She also mentions that she lived in the apartment where the missing child was staying, that belonged to her Grandmother, who is already deceased. That she didn’t actually reside there, but spent extensive and repeated periods of time there, with her Grandmother and her Mother. The apartment was bought in 1994 and sold in 2002 and therefore she knows it perfectly, both from the inside and from the outside

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic440.html

But according to the post above of mine, Brian Kennedy interview with Alfred Shuurmans, it was the next door apartment. More smoke and mirrors.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum