The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by Daisy on 05.01.12 15:05

I read the
statements of Paul & Saleigh Gordon yesterday. Mr & Mrs Gordon were one
of the couples interviewed that had holidayed in apartment 5a prior to the McCann’s. I was
stunned to realise that the McCann’s had contacted these witnesses in quite a
distressing manner. Then today, JD posts up a statement from Jeremy Wilkins
& Bridget O’Donnell telling how the McCann’s had contacted them too. I know
there’s other witnesses that were deleted word, for legal reasons with so thought it might be a good
idea to list them altogether.

Quote: Saleigh Gordon: I know that Paul received text messages
from Kate McCann as well as voice messages, some of them were heartbreaking. We
have tried to collaborate with the police as much as possible. We have been
visited by the press at home and have had to face cameras and reporters, asking
them to leave us alone.

Quote: Paul Gordon: I would like to add
that since January of this year I have received numerous phone calls, messages
and visits from the press with relation to the man collecting donations, which
in turn led to contact with other persons such as Brian Kennedy, Kate and Gerry
McCann. I feel this to be constricting and made it difficult for me to take a
more certain decision.

I have always tried to collaborate with the police in every
possible form, telephoning them at the first opportunity when the news broke
about Madeleine’s disappearance. There have been times when I have felt like a
pawn in a chess game.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SA-L-GO.htm

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Witnesses that were contacted by the McCann's

Post by tigger on 05.01.12 16:36

This is from HideHo's topic 'Was Madeleine seen during the holidays?' There are a few videos with it to prove the calls made to her on the mobile.

Lower Third – Ocean Club Employee was pressured by Kate McCann to tell what she knows

Voice Over: What she saw, what she knows, and what could have this employee of the Ocean Club said to raise such an interest by the McCanns? 'Francisca', a fictitious name, was persistently approached at the end of the last year by the ‘spearhead’ of the couple in Portugal. Susan Hubbard, the wife of the Anglican Father [Haynes], in Praia da Luz, went various times to the tourist complex, to the house and even left notes in the mail box. She was determined to put her [the employee] in contact with Kate.

‘Francisca’ – She told me: ‘Kate wants to make contact with you, because she wants to make you questions, etc...’. And I said: ‘What questions? Because there’s a detail, at the time I was on my break. I had three days off, do you understand it?’ So, what I have seen, what I have not seen, who was there, who was not, I don’t know.

Voice Over: This witness might be key in the investigation, since she lives near to the church – the place where the former coordinator of the investigation suspects that Madeleine’s body passed through. The worker for the position she occupied, controlled a great part of the conversations and faces that appeared in Praia da Luz during the long months of the investigation. The insistency of Susan, so that ‘Francisca’ gave her personal email address arouse suspicions.

‘Francisca’ – She wanted to get in my ‘site’, to see who I was talking to or who I was in contact.

Voice Over: The contact with Kate happened a month later, via SMS. In the texted messages, Madeleine’s mother, warned that family members would go to Praia da Luz in the following days, and that she would be contacted personally. The approach was made, not by the mother nor by Gerry’s sister, but by Arthur Bailey [fictional name?], a detective hired by the family, who was once an inspector of the Scotland Yard.

‘Francisca’ – He made me some questions, what were my impressions, lots of things…

Journalist – And do you believe that they were suspecting that you…

‘Francisca’ – That I knew more than what I was saying.. That was my impression…

Journalist – …That you were working as an informer to someone?

‘Francisca’ – Exactly.

Voice Over: From the talks that she had with her colleagues ‘Francisca’ believes that she was the only Ocean Club employee target of the private detectives and of the couple. She doesn’t have doubts that Madeleine is dead and she hopes to explain why to Gonçalo Amaral, now that the former inspector is committed in reopening the process.

HiDeHo
Researcher

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 05.01.12 16:38

Daisy, another one: Gerry apparently visited Mrs. Fenn soon after the 3rd of May. Evidently she didn't cooperate - judging by the smears in the book

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 05.01.12 17:01

There is also Charlotte Pennington and I am sure the Smiths were contacted as well and of course not forgetting Brian Kennedy's visit to Robert Murat.

Perhaps it is better to make a list of who the McCanns have NOT contacted?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

question

Post by russiandoll on 05.01.12 17:03

could someone please tell me how Kate McCann managed to get hold of Paul Gordon's mobile number in order to send a text?
and is it not a criminal offence to interfere with a witness, or were these people the McCanns tried to contact not witnesses, as no crime had been established?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 05.01.12 17:12

Catriona Baker

From rogatory 18/4/08 "I visited the family in their home at their invitation to see how they were getting along in November of 2007.
monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.01.12 17:17

There's also Irish witness Martin Smith who saw a child being carried and later stated 60-80% sure it was Gerry McCann. He was later contacted by the Mccann's reps to take part in a photofit.. Perhaps he should have agreed as long as the Mccanns and Tapas 7 took part in a reconstruction....

He has been contacted by numerous tabloid press looking for stories. He has been contacted by Mr Brian Kennedy who is supporting the McCann family to take part in a photo fit exercise. He has given no stories or helped in any photo fits.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_SMITH.htm#p16p4134

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 05.01.12 17:18

@russiandoll wrote:could someone please tell me how Kate McCann managed to get hold of Paul Gordon's mobile number in order to send a text?
and is it not a criminal offence to interfere with a witness, or were these people the McCanns tried to contact not witnesses, as no crime had been established?

Who would give the McCanns Mr Gordon's mobile number whilst they were actually SUSPECTS?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 05.01.12 21:40

I started to put a thread together but didn't get too far...

Witness Pressure

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Individual-Topics/Witness-Pressure-1-896169.html
HiDeHo
Researcher

View user profile http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 12.01.12 22:07

@tigger wrote:Daisy, another one: Gerry apparently visited Mrs. Fenn soon after the 3rd of May. Evidently she didn't cooperate - judging by the smears in the book

Yes tigger, this really stands out to me - Gerry visited Mrs Fenn some time after the 3rd of May, supposedly to apologise for all the unwanted attention they'd caused the old lady.

Yet, on the evening in question, they didn't even run upstairs to her apartment directly above to check if she'd witnessed anything! Isn't this one of the first places you'd go, knowing there was someone resident there? They (one of the party) went banging on the door of {Paul & Susan Moyes) 2 floors directly above but not on Pamela Fenn's door. She had to ask Gerry & Kate what all the commotion was about. She got the vague reply: "a small girl had been abducted" Gerry didn't even tell her it was his daughter that had gone missing. Why not? I don't believe Kate's account of her exchange with Mrs Fenn, I think that was only put in the book to discredit the old lady. (in quite a spiteful & sly way may I add)

I know we've gone over all this before but what I'm getting at is why would Kate McCann be texting and leaving teaful & distressful voicemail messages to the previous holiday makers to them in apartment 5a. Why would she be contacting someone who wasn't even there on that night, it makes no sense whatsover when Mrs Fenn was right there (a possible crucial key witness) and they didn't even approach her? She wasn't spoken to at all. she didn't even give a statement until August 07. I think she was deliberately kept out of the picture; I imagine the McCann's felt quite threatened in those early days by what the old lady might possibily have witnessed. They have no need to worry about her now though, RIP Mrs Fenn.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

private numbers

Post by russiandoll on 13.01.12 13:48

from Daisy's post:

I know we've gone over all this before but what I'm getting at is
why would Kate McCann be texting and leaving teaful & distressful
voicemail messages to the previous holiday makers to them in apartment
5a. Why would she be contacting someone who wasn't even there on that
night,

if this is a fact, just how did she obtain details re prior occupants? names and numbers?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 13.01.12 13:50

@russiandoll wrote:from Daisy's post:

I know we've gone over all this before but what I'm getting at is
why would Kate McCann be texting and leaving teaful & distressful
voicemail messages to the previous holiday makers to them in apartment
5a. Why would she be contacting someone who wasn't even there on that
night,

if this is a fact, just how did she obtain details re prior occupants? names and numbers?

I would say Ocean Club/Mark Warners

View user profile

Back to top Go down

personal details

Post by russiandoll on 13.01.12 15:16

thanks for your reply.
I would expect that MW was and is subject to UK data protection laws, regardless of circumstances and how much sympathy the company had for this couple at the time. The standard response to this type of information request, notwithstanding the uselessness of contacting prior occupants of 5a, should have been an unequivocal no.
Was this reported to have happened by the media or is it a fact that these people were contacted? I would be interested to know their response and grateful if you could point me to where I might read about this issue. thanks.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 13.01.12 15:58

@russiandoll wrote:thanks for your reply.
I would expect that MW was and is subject to UK data protection laws, regardless of circumstances and how much sympathy the company had for this couple at the time. The standard response to this type of information request, notwithstanding the uselessness of contacting prior occupants of 5a, should have been an unequivocal no.
Was this reported to have happened by the media or is it a fact that these people were contacted? I would be interested to know their response and grateful if you could point me to where I might read about this issue. thanks.

I'm not sure it was reported in the press russiandoll. This information came from the Police statements that were taken from the 2 couples who had holidayed in apartment 5a prior to the McCanns.

Quote Paul Gordon statement: "I want to add that since January this year I have received
numerous
phone calls, messages and visits from the press regarding the
collector
of donations, which in turn put me in contact with other people
such as
Brian Kennedy, Kate and Gerry McCann. I feel that this is a
constraint
that makes it difficult to take the more correct decision.
I tried always to cooperate with the police in every way
possible,
telephoning them at the first available opportunity as soon as
the news
broke about the disappearance of Madeleine. There are certain
times when
I feel like a pawn in chess."

Quote Saleigh Gordon statement: "I know that Paul received text messages from
Kate McCann as well as voice messages, some of
them were heartbreaking.
"

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t8279-statements-from-former-apt-5a-occupants

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks daisy

Post by russiandoll on 13.01.12 16:10

@Daisy wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:thanks for your reply.

I'm not sure it was reported in the press russiandoll. This information came from the Police statements that were taken from the 2 couples who had holidayed in apartment 5a prior to the McCanns.

Quote Paul Gordon statement: "I want to add that since January this year I have received
numerous
phone calls, messages and visits from the press regarding the
collector
of donations, which in turn put me in contact with other people
such as
Brian Kennedy, Kate and Gerry McCann. I feel that this is a
constraint
that makes it difficult to take the more correct decision.
I tried always to cooperate with the police in every way
possible,
telephoning them at the first available opportunity as soon as
the news
broke about the disappearance of Madeleine. There are certain
times when
I feel like a pawn in chess."

Quote Saleigh Gordon statement: "I know that Paul received text messages from
Kate McCann as well as voice messages, some of
them were heartbreaking.
"

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t8279-statements-from-former-apt-5a-occupants

I am still confused as to how direct contact from the press led to direct contact from Kate. How did she get hold of PG's details do you think as it is unlikely he would have told the press Kate could have his number ! Very strange how K and G managed to contact people whose details should have remained private. And good to see this is in statements so can't be blamed on inaccurate reporting or totally made up by the media.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 13.01.12 16:41

From what I've read the media put Brian Kennedy in contact with Paul Gordon (mentioned in his police statement). Maybe PG gave his number to a journalist and this is how it was passed on? If so, I suspect he regretted it afterwards to say this "There are times i've felt like a pawn in a chess game"

It seems from then on the Gordon's were persued by team McCann and their information twisted and spun to support the abduction theory. Here's just one example, there's plenty more. (Reading Paul Gordon's actual statement you'll see the following headline is pure BS!)

DAILY EXPRESS front page: “Intruder tried to break in to Madeleine apartment”
Page 5: “I SAW INTRUDER TRY TO GET INTO MCCANN FLAT – British holidaymaker Paul Gordon
confronted a man trying to get in through the patio doors of flat 5A at
the Ocean Club Resort in Praia da Luz where his two young children were
sleeping”

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 17:18

@Gillyspot wrote:There is also Charlotte Pennington and I am sure the Smiths were contacted as well and of course not forgetting Brian Kennedy's visit to Robert Murat.

Lol, not contacted would be far easier. I belive at least two of the nannies were invited to stay at Rothley - as Dr Roberts points out, these two later gave the gruesom 2sum much firmer alibis - also one of them was an actress for a year or so in an NZ tv soap, be interesting if this was furing the Mcgrim's time out there

The Smith family have been so spooked by McGrim pesterers that they have never been bact to Portugal since their brief PJ statement visit...

Even Claarie tried to intinidate Goncalo by saying 'take care'

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 17:28

@russiandoll wrote:could someone please tell me how Kate McCann managed to get hold of Paul Gordon's mobile number in order to send a text?

Witness tampering - not sure

Jury tampering - serious offence

Seems thavt via his extensive list of contacts GM had everyones number

Brown

Blair

GM mixes with very very dodgy charcters and has the ear and protection of all freemasons worldwide

These will include fiendly cops and others with access to all manner of computers and tracing resources

I am reminded of how jimmy saville thoroughly spooked theroux when he casually gave theroux his privatr address and phone number!

Jimmy claimed to be a fixer, could do anything, get anyone, supply anyone etc etc etc

Jimmy reminds me of another fixer, calling in favours, the windowcleaner Brian Kennedy..

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.01.12 17:32

@Advocatus wrote:
@Gillyspot wrote:There is also Charlotte Pennington and I am sure the Smiths were contacted as well and of course not forgetting Brian Kennedy's visit to Robert Murat.

Lol, not contacted would be far easier. I belive at least two of the nannies were invited to stay at Rothley - as Dr Roberts points out, these two later gave the McCannsmuch firmer alibis - also one of them was an actress for a year or so in an NZ tv soap, be interesting if this was furing the McCanns time out there

The Smith family have been so spooked by McCann pesterers that they have never been bact to Portugal since their brief PJ statement visit...

Advocatus, I would be grateful if you would stop the name calling and use peoples names properly. There is really no need for it, you can make you point without changing peoples names. It imo is rather childish. I have altered your post accordingly

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 17:45

@Gillyspot wrote:

Who would give the McCanns Mr Gordon's mobile number whilst they were actually SUSPECTS?

The same person (a cop seems most likely) who gave all the ceop training manuals and other very technical holiday teading - ( about about an almost identical faked abduction case (supposed to be qhite good, forget the name) but the police manuals are hard to get for by the public, subjects covered in detail include interviewing techniques, body disposal, decompositio times and all other kinds of jolly stuff a grieving parent would like to bone up on..

Remember gordon sent out his ceops protectors immediately

They and all the arms of the Brit police and spooks (mi6 attended all leicester police v PJ daily meetings and briefings) we're based NEXT DOOR to the PJ war room at PdL, so the PJ were constantly monitored and juicy info could have been imo leaked to clarrie and TM..

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 17:51

candyfloss wrote:
@Advocatus wrote:

Lol, not contacted would be far easier. I belive at least two of the nannies were invited to stay at Rothley - as Dr Roberts points out, these two later gave the McCannsmuch firmer alibis - also one of them was an actress for a year or so in an NZ tv soap, be interesting if this was furing the McCanns time out there

The Smith family have been so spooked by McCann pesterers that they have never been bact to Portugal since their brief PJ statement visit...

Advocatus, I would be grateful if you would stop the name calling and use peoples names properly. There is really no need for it, you can make you point without changing peoples names. It imo is rather childish. I have altered your post accordingly

Point taken I'll stick to initials/surnames then.

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 13.01.12 17:54

@Advocatus wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@Advocatus wrote:

Point taken I'll stick to initials/surnames then.

Thanks thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 18:38

@Daisy wrote:I read the
statements of Paul & Saleigh Gordon yesterday. Mr & Mrs Gordon were one
of the couples interviewed that had holidayed in apartment 5a prior to the McCann’s. I was
stunned to realise that the McCann’s had contacted these witnesses in quite a
distressing manner. Then today, JD posts up a statement from Jeremy Wilkins
& Bridget O’Donnell telling how the McCann’s had contacted them too. I know
there’s other witnesses that were deleted word, for legal reasons with so thought it might be a good
idea to list them altogether.

Quote: Saleigh Gordon: I know that Paul received text messages
from Kate McCann as well as voice messages, some of them were heartbreaking. We
have tried to collaborate with the police as much as possible. We have been
visited by the press at home and have had to face cameras and reporters, asking
them to leave us alone.

Quote: Paul Gordon: I would like to add
that since January of this year I have received numerous phone calls, messages
and visits from the press with relation to the man collecting donations, which
in turn led to contact with other persons such as Brian Kennedy, Kate and Gerry
McCann. I feel this to be constricting and made it difficult for me to take a
more certain decision.

I have always tried to collaborate with the police in every
possible form, telephoning them at the first opportunity when the news broke
about Madeleine’s disappearance. There have been times when I have felt like a
pawn in a chess game.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SA-L-GO.htm

Pawn in a chase game is very apropos.

Reminds me of GM's paraphrased observation that there were many actors playing games ( a chess game perchance?), some larger than others.

Which leads me to another thought, bizarre as it may sound, just suppose TM are telling the truth, an abduction to order by a paedo ring - the McCanns then the subject of an alaborate frame up - invoking someone sprinkling cadaverine in 5a, the plants outside, and the Scenic.

Then, the McCanns would also be pawns...

Nah, don't think so!

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 18:44

Were a copper to misuse police computers for such a purpose, it is a sacking offence. There was a sad case of a UK high up policeman who falsely thought his wife was having an affair, and used his computer access to trace the alleged person - his bosses found out, he was sacked, and the man recently committed suicide. RIP... but the temptation is always there for those with almost unlimited access to information.

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus on 13.01.12 19:16

Allegedly BK arranged the meet with RM via a 'mutual friend'...

It seems that all the major players in this case can be connected in one way or another..

Reporter to GM, paraphrased, in the scum of press after MBM eas 'abducted': 'Have you ever met Mr murat before?'

GM (remember the body language?): 'I'm not going to comment on that'...
SC: Humm, no, its probably nothing relevant, the only thing since all of this happened and from reading the papers, I’m not sure if I am right or wrong, but his involvement in the translations was due to my intervention, clearly it was I who, based upon what he told me, took him to see Gerry, humm..and just that, I do not know whether it was already explained and wasn’t published in the papers or I do not know why (inaudible) I think that the reason for his involvement was because of me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRpKThIO5HA&NR=1

NO COMMENT....When McCann was asked if he knew Murat !

WHY the need to lie, Gerry???

I wonder who the mutual friends was. I doubt if it was this bloke!

Printed version of recorded documentSurname: CARPENTER
First name. STEPHEN

Profession: Maintenance TechnicianDate of Statement: 21/04/2008- Number of pages : 1

I am the person referred to above and I live at the address provided to the police.
I confirm that I was questioned by DC 4078 Ferguson from Leicestershire police on 21st April 2008.
The questioning began at 10.30 and finished at 11.10 on the same day. The questioning was filmed on DVD and on cassette. This statement was made by me and is truthful according to my understanding.

So Gerry knew Murat the evening of the alleged abduction

And later in the same testimony up pops P Edmonds, Oppenheimer and cousin of Margaret Hodge...

DCF: We arrived at about seven because we had the children with us and I saw a man sitting at the table next to us with three children.

SC: Yes
DCF: He was going to take a plane the next day to Switzerland, given that the children’s mother lived there, I had never seen him before that night, but he ended up joining us for a coffee, he was a MW tourist. Another couple whose names I do not remember, sat at the table opposite us. A man was sitting on the esplanade having a drink whilst waiting for a take away, I spoke to them briefly, I hadn’t realised that the Tapas bar had a take away service. At that time i didn’t know their names. At approximately half past eight, Gerry and Kate and their group of approximately ten people were already seated at their table, which was so close to ours that it was possible to converse with them, we spoke of tennis amongst other things, I vaguely remember that Gerry and Kate and other people from the group would leave the table in intervals (inaudible), I think it was to check on the children , but I do not remember with what frequency or how many times the people left the table to check on the children. We did not talk about the system for checking the children or the fact that they had left them alone in the apartment, it was only later upon hearing the news that I realised that they had left the children alone in the apartment and that they were regularly checking to see if they were all right. Between approximately a quarter past nine and half past nine we left the Tapas bar to go home, we walked across the MW reception area, crossed the road and a semi circular path to return to the apartment, were we put the children to bed and a short while later did the same ourselves. I do not remember seeing or hearing anyone during our return to the apartment. When I crossed the road outside the MW reception I remember there were cars parked, I remember taking some time to see if I could cross the road because there were cars parked to my left and I was carrying I****. They were about six metres away from me and i calculate that some (inaudible) metres from the back of Gerry’s apartment, I do not remember anything about these cars, it was normal for cars to be parked there and in the morning they were no longer there. My wife mentioned on the following day that she vaguely remembered someone calling “Madeleine, Madeleine”, this was after we had crossed the road from the MW reception and before entering our apartment. She does not remember where the sound came from or whether it was in an urgent tone, not paying any more attention to it and only remembered the following day when we heard about Madeleine’s disappearance”. OK, before going on the next part, do you remember at what time you left'

Then a voice called me from over the hedge. “What is happening, or what is going on'”, I replied that a three year old girl had disappeared, he said “I am going to come round to talk to you” and he did this, walked round to come over towards me and said “I have lived here for fourteen years, I speak Portuguese fluently and I can help to translate”, and we introduced ourselves, he told me he was Robert and this was the first time I had seen this man. Robert mentioned that he had a daughter in Norfolk who was the same age as Madeleine, and that is why he was able to understand what they were going through. We walked back along the path that I had taken to Gerry’s apartment and I explained that Robert spoke Portuguese fluently, he told Gerry that it was important to have someone who spoke the language so that nothing would be lost in translation.. And that was how Robert Murat was presented as a translator.

Advocatus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum