The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Were they all part of an experiment....

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Were they all part of an experiment....

Post by Upsy Daisy on 23.12.11 17:49

The reference made to the fact that there were '10 blonde 3 year old girls ' which could have potentially confused the creche and MW staff got me thinking...what if they were all somehow linked with genetics and IVF which made them all look alike, could this be the big secret that binds them all together? Does anyone know if the T9 children were all born naturally or assisted IVF?? Part of some big medical experiment all happening at around the same time? A bit out there, I know....just worth a thought.

Over and out .

Seasons Greetings to everyone ! Have Fun!! xxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Were they all part of an experiment

Post by sijm on 23.12.11 21:31

Hello UpsyDaisy.

Well what about the Indigo kids, I hit on a web site that explains all this nonsense about children being born with greater sensitivity and gifted children that will save the rest of us.

All children are born equal in the eyes of God, all are beautiful, innocent and need protection from those that mean to do them harm.

As if gifted kids have never been born before, I myself at the ripe age of thirty picked up a paint brush and was astonished to paint a perfect picture. I fond I had a gift for painting and no I am not an Indigo child althogh I was born blonde with blue eyes.

This web site I hit on three years ago stated how the indigo kids scam was a follow up from the The Nine, The Nine was a massive space age hoax by a group of new age trecky type hippies in the 1960s-70s, just tap in The Nine on the Google search and you will learn all about them.

What is interesting we are now into another space age period of hoaxes, so could the McCanns be part of this new scam, there is a lot of money to be made this time around.

Could they have been brain washed into thinking Madeleine is joining those other Indigo kids on another planet, Hm somthing to think about.

This wesite I hit on also pointed out that a coincidence lies with Tapas Nine and The Nine hoax, because of the McCanns strange behaviour after Madeleine disappeared, I had myself suspected some type of mind control experiment with the McCanns and the latest trend for the Indigo scam with Madeleine.

I know I keep on about this but Amanda Hart the psychic whose agent was one of thetop ten most influential people in the business in the UK, Ms Hart set up Amber Connexions a few days before Madeline went missing she was also so clued into what was happening in the area of Praia da Luz having lived ther for quite some time herself and was into something called The Atlantis Project.

Amanda was also very clued up with every move of the Madeleine search and she was getting vibes and sending psychic vibes to someone in Spain.

One photograph I saw of Kate disturbed me quite a lot, it convinced me, Kate was a different person to what she appeared to be on camera, as if pssessed, blank, not the Kate we recognized and the people with her when she came out of the church looked more like CIA agents.

Bit like thoses associated with the MULKRA and The Nine programe possibly?

Sorry if ther is any spelling mistakes had a glass of wine with my dinner.

sijm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Were they all part of an experiment....

Post by PeterMac on 23.12.11 22:21

WERE THEY ALL PART OF AN EXPERIMENT ?

No.
Sorry to be a bore !

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross on 23.12.11 22:25

There is a lot of high strangeness in this case. The possibility of some kind of genetic manipulation cannot be ruled out, even if for many people such ideas are so far outside their understanding of the world to be incomprehensible. The world is how it is, and not how we are told it is.

Buddha
Ross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 23.12.11 22:27

Sorry I agree with PeterMac - it is as far fetched as Madeleine being abducted IMO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 23.12.11 23:24

I think it is a more than reasonable question.

Whatever happened that week it is reasonable to infer that the Tapas 9 are fully aware of it. If we discount abduction and accident then the secret which binds all of these people together must be a dark one indeed.

What do they have in common? They are all in their late 30s / 40. All have children around the age of 1 and 3. Most are doctors. Can we infer anything from that? I’m not sure.

The Gasper statement intimates some untoward sexual activity in relation to M. It may all boil down to this, that would bind them to silence for sure. But if not that, what else?

If they were all IVF babies, or at least all those in a similar age group, well now wouldn’t that be interesting.

There is some excellent work done by researchers on another thread about the people who work for companies of influence who were present at the OC that week along with at least 11 doctors of one kind or another. Some suggest there may have been a meeting to set up a company or lay foundation for some future enterprise involving a government backed company that produces diagnostic medical devices. I wouldn’t argue with that deduction the people of wealth and influence could have holidayed better and their respective talents compliment such an enterprise. But I can’t see how medical instruments would necessitate the death of a child. Unless there was some other, earlier, ongoing secret venture which we are not aware of.

The poster ‘Q’ on another thread expresses his misgivings and suspicions on the genetics along with possibility of illicit embryo splicing.

One thing I can’t shake off is the imperative that the body must not be found, and if this intuition is right, and it hasn’t been found, then the paedo thing would explain it, and so most likely would the other.

So yeah, for me, a good question.

Or it could just all be a money thing.
monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 24.12.11 1:37

@Gillyspot wrote:Sorry I agree with PeterMac - it is as far fetched as Madeleine being abducted IMO

I agree too...I smell a huge rat but it's not extra planetary or part of some genetic experimentation subterfusion imo.

Merry Christmas to all on this forum.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross on 24.12.11 2:02

Well we know that genetic manipulation is a factor insofar as Madeleine was IVF, or so we are told. That alone opens up a number of possibilities. Then there was the three month gap between her stated date of birth and the issuance of a birth certificate, when the legal limit is forty-two days. In an investigation you search for an anomaly because it is a good place to start digging, and here is an anomaly right at the very start. Why was the delay so long? Can we even be sure that the girl that was born was the girl that was registered?

Then as monkey mind and others in earlier threads have pointed out, in the shadows around the periphery of the main event are a number of people involved in genetic research and/or the commercial exploitation of such. Is that just a coincidence? A good investigator will tell you that there is no such thing as coincidence.

Then there is the difficulty in identifying the girls in the creche, was there a 'Maddie' as well as a 'Madeleine'? That should be easy to resolve, but despite the best efforts of many a single definitive answer is lost in the fog of it all.

I can understand why people want to keep the focus on a conventional narrative, but after over four years of thousands of people independently poring over the details of this case we have yet to have a single, comprehensive prevailing theory as to what was happening around that group, and why such powerful forces immediately arrived to cover them. In such extraordinary circumstances the possibility of an extraordinary explanation increases. Some sort of Mengelian experiment is certainly an extraordinary idea, and more than likely it is not the case here, but it cannot be ruled out.

Conan Doyle, through his avatar Sherlock Holmes gave us this piece of impeccable logic: "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth". Somewhere in amongst that tangle of false trails and red herrings the truth lies, however probable or improbable it might seem.
Ross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 24.12.11 9:31

I don't think Upsy Daisy's post is too far fetched. It's certainly not a theory I could dismiss with confidence.

However, moving on to this post, what the .... Hmm no! it's not something to think about.

@sijm wrote:
Could they have been brain washed into thinking Madeleine is joining those other Indigo kids on another planet, Hm somthing to think about.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 24.12.11 9:37

Good old SIJM (and the various other names he or she has used before) can always be relied upon to give us a laugh.

Please folks, just like anything the McCanns say, don't take it too seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 24.12.11 10:02

Ross, very well said. Personally, from the outset I have always favoured the child abuse thing or some sort of genetics meddling, in that order. Both would seem to demand the disappearance of a body, and both could certainly command some high level intervention. The obvious money spinning and odious celebrity status attention seeking nonsense is just a bonus, keeps the missus happy. I think the key is to keep an open mind until a particular lead or breakthrough pulls you in a specific direction. If there was a substitute M, and I’m definitely in that camp, identifying exactly who that was could be that key. Are those parents bound in silence also, or were they duped because they felt beholding to them, duped and didn’t quite realise what was going to happen or appear to happen at the end of the week. That may well prove to be the week link. And if I were the S.I.O, and I were free from interference, that would be right at the top of my list.
monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Were they all part of an experiment

Post by sijm on 24.12.11 12:25

Hello Jean.

Please don't be so nasty to me after all I too am here to get the truth for Madeleine like you are, and I am doing my best.

My post on Indigo children is a valid one because there is a cult that is quite active, I for one do not believe in fantasies.

I cannot understand what you mean by me being other people and I can assure you there is only one of me.

Merry Christmas one an all, this is the season of good will:flower:

sijm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 26.12.11 10:56

I guess we can't all be 100% sure of anything really, as, if we were, the case would be solv-ed (best Inspector Clouseau voice) ...... so, we can only theorise and get our thoughts out there in a sort of brain-storming fashion, to be picked apart and hashed by each other and for facts supplied by the rest.

My reasoning is that 'coincidentally' there are these children all looking alike, all same age, lots of doctors - perhaps attending some scripted conference but perhaps also some secretive agenda/minute-less meeting and as previously discussed, there is some anomaly with M's d.o.b./birth registration, plus hidden medical records,etc. I understand that things are usually best kept simple but this case is anything but and any attempt at trying to get to the heart of the matter judicially at the time, were thwarted.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crewman on 26.12.11 11:32

I've always thought that the compass point in this case was set by the Gaspar statements. The allegations made within them is both serious and significant, and given the extraordinary events that have unfolded from the "communal" holiday trip in PDL 4/5 years ago, I feel the truth resides somewhere down that line of thinking.

Plus, the bizarre high-level and high-profile support garnered for the McCanns doesn't make sense if the explanation is that Madeleine suffered a fatal and tragic accident, and her parents are simply covering up the scent of those events, so to speak. I see parallels in the Hollie Grieg case and the Belgian paedophile ring of Marc Dutroux vis-a-vis involvement of political figures who on any other occasion wouldn't touch these sorts of cases with a barge pole.

I should add that I don't think for a second that Madeleine disappeared due to an abduction by a paedophile ring as per the Team McCann version, rather that something went wrong among the group who were holidaying there, and due to the allegations made in the Gaspar statements, the truth of what was going on had to be hidden. It's difficult to say exactly what I think for fear of getting whoooosed, but I imagine people can piece these things together.....the strange picture released by the McCanns of Madeleine dressed up in make-up etc may give some sort of a clue too.

crewman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth on 26.12.11 12:05

@PeterMac wrote:WERE THEY ALL PART OF AN EXPERIMENT ?

No.
Sorry to be a bore !

I think so too. There is no top secret government experiment. We would never have heard of the McCann at all, if it was true. It would all have been covered up, all of it, we would never even know of any missing child.

Shibboleth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.12.11 13:17

I agree with you there Shibboleth - it is indeed hard to reconcile the need for silence that such an event would entail with the way that Madeleine's "abduction" has been screamed from the rooftops from Day One.

It's inevitable though that, when the official version is so ridiculous, other versions (sometimes even more ridiculous - thinking of David Icke here!) will be voiced.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 26.12.11 13:50

[quote="crewman"]I've always thought that the compass point in this case was set by the Gaspar statements."
You make a very strong point here Crewman. Two important factors, for me, regarding their statement:

The media as far as I am aware, never wrote a story based on this statement, normally, one would assume this nugget of information would be front page news and would be thoroughly and fully investigated, as it is possibly the most explosive witness contribution in the whole case.

Secondly, I imagine for the Gaspars, it was not an easy decision to come to, making the statement at all. Obviously it would spell the end of a long standing friendship between Kate and Arul Gaspar, as well as potentially isolating them from a possible wider group of mutual friends. Not only that, but professionally it could have huge implications for them. I do not think that they would have issued the statement lightly, or unless they were truly convinced that David and/or Gerry had tendencies, shall we say. In issuing the statement, they must have entertained the notion that they may have to testify in a court their allegations, with the huge implications of that too. They must have also entertained the notion that this COULD have become really big news, thus catapulting themselves into the limelight. All this they must have weighed up quite seriously and STILL come to the conclusion that it was the right thing to do.

All that, IMO, speaks volumes. However, we needn't necessarily assume that this line of enquiry has NOT been thoroughly investigated, it's absence from the media does not equate to absence from the investigation or review.

However, in our great British Justice system, one is likely to get a harsher sentence passed for financial fraud than for posessing indecent images of children, for example (sometimes as little as a suspended sentence or a year or two inside), which rather makes one wonder about the tendencies and proclivities of some of the Judges themselves, given their public attitudes to serious crimes against children.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26.12.11 14:35

@crewman wrote:I've always thought that the compass point in this case was set by the Gaspar statements. The allegations made within them is both serious and significant, and given the extraordinary events that have unfolded from the "communal" holiday trip in PDL 4/5 years ago, I feel the truth resides somewhere down that line of thinking.

Plus, the bizarre high-level and high-profile support garnered for the McCanns doesn't make sense if the explanation is that Madeleine suffered a fatal and tragic accident, and her parents are simply covering up the scent of those events, so to speak. I see parallels in the Hollie Grieg case and the Belgian paedophile ring of Marc Dutroux vis-a-vis involvement of political figures who on any other occasion wouldn't touch these sorts of cases with a barge pole.

I should add that I don't think for a second that Madeleine disappeared due to an abduction by a paedophile ring as per the Team McCann version, rather that something went wrong among the group who were holidaying there, and due to the allegations made in the Gaspar statements, the truth of what was going on had to be hidden. It's difficult to say exactly what I think for fear of getting whoooosed, but I imagine people can piece these things together.....the strange picture released by the McCanns of Madeleine dressed up in make-up etc may give some sort of a clue too.

Good post crewman and to the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 26.12.11 15:17

the bizarre high-level and high-profile support garnered for the McCanns doesn't make sense if the explanation is that Madeleine suffered a fatal and tragic accident, and her parents are simply covering up the scent of those events, so to speak

Not without having their own agenda whatever this may be

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 26.12.11 15:40

there is some anomaly with M's d.o.b./birth registration

Maddie was registered 3 months after birth. Im not well up on registering babies but think it is normally something like 6 weeks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Registering births

Post by Guest on 26.12.11 15:47

I'm sure that births have to be registered in the U K within six weeks and the date on the main part of the certificate is 5th June 2003 which is within that time frame. Could the later date on the bottom be when a copy was issued for whatever reason?

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 26.12.11 15:53

Marian wrote:I'm sure that births have to be registered in the U K within six weeks and the date on the main part of the certificate is 5th June 2003 which is within that time frame. Could the later date on the bottom be when a copy was issued for whatever reason?

where does the 3 month bit come in? I have read this so many times on different sources even though as you say the certificate does say 5th June. Confused!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 26.12.11 15:57

Here is why...

"in accordance to a document of the Leicestershire police - area of residence of the McCann family in England - which was given to the PJ 15 days after her disappearance, Madeleine McCann was born on March 12, 2003 and was registered by her parents on June, 5 of that same year.

Given the difference of three months between the birth and the registration, the same report alerted to the possibility of the girl having another father. But DNA tests would confirm Gerry's paternity. Maddie's sample, the one used for the tests performed in an English laboratory, was a hair taken from her room in Leicestershire, assumed to being hers since it was proven that it didn't belong to her younger siblings.

The parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, never explained the differences in the birthday dates and the anniversary, and why they took three months to register the girl. Sources close to the investigation assured to CM that there were never answers to those questions.

The investigators ended up assuming that the delay in the registration was possibly related with formalities related to the artificial insemination."

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2011/05/parents-did-not-register-maddie-at.html

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More than one birthday?

Post by Guest on 26.12.11 16:07

Now I'm getting confused - more so than normal! The date 12th March 2003 on a police document could simply be the result of a clerical error.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 26.12.11 16:09

And he says on his Friends Reunited page in June 2003 that it was 12/5/03...Interesting entry on August 2004 that he was hoping to become a family of 5 in 2005! And he was calling Madeleine Maddie back in 2005 too

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum