The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 4 Mm11

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 4 Mm11

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 4 Regist10

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 4 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by Mgunnill 19.03.10 9:15

Dear Dick: are you starting to forget things again? It has been mentioned before, as you know- some by yourself or perhaps you forgot that as well! Magic onphone

Just to help Dick:

We have recently had to revise our activities in the light of letters sent to our Secretary Tony Bennett, and to our former Chairman, by Carter-Ruck, libel lawyers for Dr Gerald and Dr Kate McCann, on 27 August 2009. These letters, from a firm who boast that they are ‘the most feared libel lawyers in the country’, required them to:

a) permanently suspend our previous website at:
www.madeleinefoundation.org

b) cease publishing, selling and distributing our book: “What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann? - 60 Reasons Which Suggest she was not Abducted”

c) cease publishing and distributing our leaflet: “What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann: 10 Key Reasons Which Suggest she was not Abducted”, and

d) desist from repeating libellous allegations against the McCanns.

The legal advice we have received is that there is no bar on anyone raising reasonable questions about, for example, evidence that has been publicly released by the Portuguese police and judicial authorities. Anyone is entitled for example to analyse unexplained contradictions or gaps in the evidence. Asking questions is allowed, so is fair analysis of the evidence; pointing the finger is another matter and we will not do that.
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Activity : 82

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Site/Menu.html

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 4 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by Rainbow 19.03.10 9:18

You two really ought to get a room!!!!
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 19.03.10 10:05

Under whose instructions were you working...erm, Jo?

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=chat&action=display&thread=354&page=2
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 19.03.10 10:54

ufercoffy wrote:Under whose instructions were you working...erm, Jo?

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=chat&action=display&thread=354&page=2

It's no use telling you, you will forget again!
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 19.03.10 11:00

Mgunnill wrote:

It's no use telling you, you will forget again!

Try me. I'll write it down.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 19.03.10 11:04

ufercoffy wrote:
Mgunnill wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:It must annoying listening to someone on the phone when they're eating popcorn tearhairout

Not as annoying as some people, but then again it's early days in the campaign.

What campaign are you running...erm Jo, Jike, Joke, Mike?

thinking

Oh, before you go Mike can I just remind you to answer this question as you seem to have forgotten about it.

Early days in what campaign, erm...Jo?
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 4 Empty Profitable

Post by Tony Bennett 19.03.10 11:22

Someone who pays good money for Mr Gunnill/Peter Tarwin/Michael Sangerte/Jason Peters/'petert'/JoMc/ to obey instructions.

Ker-ching!
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 19.03.10 11:30

Tony Bennett wrote:

Someone who pays good money for Mr Gunnill/Peter Tarwin/Michael Sangerte/Jason Peters/'petert'/JoMc/ to obey instructions.

Ker-ching!

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 4 145161

You're so naughty Mr B.

Did you hear anything from Carter Ruck after erm...Jo packed up his book and sent it by courier to the *cough* third party?
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 19.03.10 11:31

Tony Bennett wrote:

Ker-ching!

Money a subject Tony Bennett knows well!
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 19.03.10 11:37

ufercoffy wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Ker-ching!

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 4 145161

You're so naughty Mr B.

Did you hear anything from Carter Ruck after erm...Jo packed up his book and sent it by courier to the *cough* third party?

Thanks to the anon person on email for details about uffer-iffy-coffy. I must say sorry for calling him Dick, I had no idea of course. This message will be repeated later incase he forgets again!

never mind
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 19.03.10 11:38

Mgunnill wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Ker-ching!

From producing some books that seek the truth about Madeleine McCann?

What are you doing to seek the truth about her erm...Jo? Anything? Or nothing?

Your a photojournalist aren't you? Next you'll have us thinking your a freemason A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 4 867230
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 19.03.10 11:41

Mgunnill wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Ker-ching!

You're so naughty Mr B.

Thanks to the anon person on email for details about uffer-iffy-coffy. I must say sorry for calling him Dick, I had no idea of course. This message will be repeated later incase he forgets again!

never mind

Are your investigations into those who don't believe Madeleine was abducted nearly complete now erm...Jo?
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgunnill 19.03.10 11:45

ufercoffy wrote:
Mgunnill wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Ker-ching!

You're so naughty Mr B.

never mind

Are your investigations into those who don't believe Madeleine was abducted nearly complete now erm...Jo?

I see Mr TB didn't answer your question.
(Did you hear anything from Carter Ruck after erm...)

I said Mr TB didn't answer your question!
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 19.03.10 11:48

Mgunnill wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:
Mgunnill wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Ker-ching!

You're so naughty Mr B.

never mind

I see Mr TB didn't answer your question.
(Did you hear anything from Carter Ruck after erm...)

I said Mr TB didn't answer your question!

Erm...Jo, he doesn't seem to be online. Maybe that's why? A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 4 706442
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 19.03.10 11:53

Mgunnill you are far too modest about your Machiavellian deception.
I don't like the idea of you hiding your light under a bushel like this, so I have written to the Press Gazette requesting, no, demanding that they give you an award this year for your relentless pursuit in trying to silence someone who wants the truth heard. The award is for
Weak
Asinine
Negative
Reporter of the year
but I prefer to call you by its acronym.
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.10 11:57

Ruby wrote:Mgunnill you are far too modest about your Machiavellian deception.
I don't like the idea of you hiding your light under a bushel like this, so I have written to the Press Gazette requesting, no, demanding that they give you an award this year for your relentless pursuit in trying to silence someone who wants the truth heard. The award is for
Weak
Asinine
Negative
Reporter of the year

laugh laugh Ruby I've just choked on my sandwich laugh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 19.03.10 11:59

Ruby wrote:I don't like the idea of you hiding your light under a bushel.

I hope you don't mean he's hiding under the other photojournalist, Gary Bushel A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 4 742129

Now that would be a story!
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 19.03.10 12:01

candyfloss wrote:
Weak
Asinine
Negative
Reporter of the year

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 4 213589
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 19.03.10 12:03

ufercoffy wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Ker-ching!

You're so naughty Mr B.

Yes, very quickly...they wrote to me on 5 February 2010, very swiftly indeed after Mike Gunnill travelled to London to the offices of Carter-Ruck, all expenses paid, and proudly handed them a copy of that dreaded book, "What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann? - 60 Reasons Which Suggest that she was not abducted".

The Carter-Ruck letter (which they marked 'Strictly Private and Confidential', claimed I was still selling the book. It also made demands about the contents of our website.

Those parts of my reply to Carter-Ruck dated 8 February 2010 that dealt with the issue of their false claim that I am still selling the book are reproduced verbatim below:

Tel: 01279 635789 HARLOW
Essex
CM17 ODJ
e-mail: ajsbennett@btinternet.com

Carter-Ruck Monday 8 February 2010
Solicitors
6 St Andrew Street
LONDON
EC4 3AE

Your Ref: IH/DXM/13837.5

THIS LETTER IS NOT CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sirs

For the attention of Isabel Hudson

re: Dr Gerald and Dr Kate McCann - Your Letter of 5 February 2010

I am in receipt of your letter of 5 February.

So far as the fourth paragraph of your letter is concerned, so far as I am aware on the new Madeleine Foundation website there is no promotion of the ‘60 Reasons’ book whatsoever. There we have made clear statements that it is no longer available for sale.

I have myself on a few occasions directed people to websites where ‘60 Reasons’ is available to read on the internet. I emphasise once again that I have not in any way helped or encouraged these websites to reproduce the booklet. So far as the ‘Wikileaks’ site is concerned, which is where I directed some people, my understanding is that it has been closed until further notice due to lack of funds or for some other reason. The ‘60 Reasons’ booklet is therefore no longer available to read on that site.

I did not regard referring people to where they could read ‘60 Reasons’ as a breach of my undertakings in respect of the selling and distribution of physical copies, and I don’t think it is. However, in the light of your claim that merely to refer people to such a site ‘constitutes further publication of the libels in the booklet’, I will no longer do so and I will make sure that The Madeleine Foundation website does not do so either.

I was not aware either that a court could ‘deem this as having participated in the publication of the libels in the booklet’. I am further willing to endeavour to contact any website that may have reproduced ‘60 Reasons’ (in all cases without my consent I may add) and ask them to remove it from their sites forthwith.

You refer in the same paragraph to ‘at least one copy of the booklet’ being sold. On 13 January this year, a Mr Mike Gunnill, a freelance photojournalist who is in contact with you, attempted to buy a booklet using the false name of Michael Sangerte, and purporting to live in ‘Reading, Berkshire’. He also claimed to be willing to pay ‘a good price’ for it. He followed up this deception by insisting that he required a hard copy of it as he believed it would become ‘an important historical document’.

At this stage I suspected that his was not a genuine customer and accordingly a booklet was sold to him. Believing that it would yield me useful information, a booklet was indeed sent to him last week.

And, as I predicted, it has yielded useful information, namely that Mike Gunnill uses at least three aliases - Peter Tarwin, Jason Peters and now Michael Sangerte - and that he posts as ‘petert’ on a forum known a ‘Just A Thought You Know’, where numerous actionable libels of me are continually posted. It is my belief that in this respect Mr Gunnill may have been acting as your agent.

The ‘60 Reasons’ booklet is not for sale and below I reproduce a specimen recent exchange of correspondence I have had with Nielsen BookNet and Gardners books, who have previously placed orders for ’60 Reasons’:

=====================================================

24 January Nielsen Bookdata to Anthony Bennett

BookNet Web Online Order Collection Service for publisher/distributors - email notification

The Madeleine Foundation (00215736)
66 Chippingfield
Harlow
Essex
CM17 0DJ

Dear Distributor

You have 1 order lines awaiting collection. Please click here: http://bookorders.nielsenbooknet.com/maillogin.do?1sjpvp0d849gj001 to access and acknowledge these orders.

Or log on to http://bookorders.nielsenbooknet.com/ using your Distributor Key, User ID and Password.

Please do not respond to this email. If you have any queries about this service, then please contact our Help Desk:

Our UK based Help Desk is open Monday to Friday, 08.30-17.30
t: +44 (0)1483 712260 / f: +44 (0)1483 712261
e: help.book@nielsen.com

26 January Anthony Bennett to Nielesn Bookdata and Gardners Books

Sent: 26 January 2010 07:56
To: help.book@nielsen.com; Lynda Teixeira; Martin Watson
Subject: What really happened to Madeleine McCann 978-0-9507954-7-8

Dear Sirs

We have received the following request from Gardners Books:

[details as above]

This is to inform you that our booklet is currently not in circulation.

Following action by Gerry and Kate McCann via their lawyers, an undertaking has been given by myself as the author not to sell or distribute the book and to destroy all existing copies in the possession or control of myself. Unless circumstances change, this booklet will be unavailable until further notice.

Yours faithfully

Anthony Bennett 01279 635789

27 January Gardners Books to Anthony Bennett

Dear Anthony,

I have noted this thank you, and cancelled this order on our system.

I have also taken out of the ordering route until further notice.

Regards

Jim Starnes, Buying Services Supervisor, Gardners Books, 01323 525631

========================================================

So far as the fifth paragraph of your letter is concerned, we are surprised that your clients’...

[REST SNIPPED]
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 19.03.10 12:08

I wonder if Carter Ruck pay their 'agents' as much as they charge per hour?

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 4 234726

Money for old rope. Poor Madeleine to have such a bunch of
Weak
Asinine
Negative
Reporter of the year

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 4 742129
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 19.03.10 12:13

candyfloss wrote:
Weak
Asinine
Negative
Reporter of the year

Sorry bout that candyfloss laughat
Ruby
Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 19.03.10 12:15

What's a nawrek?

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 19.03.10 12:25

dunno but s/he has their own youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/Nawrek
Ruby
Ruby

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 4 Empty A sneer from Mile Gunnill/Peter Tarwin/Jason Peters/Michael Sangerte/'petert'/JoMc

Post by Tony Bennett 19.03.10 12:48

Mgunnill wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Someone who pays good money for Mr Gunnill/Peter Tarwin/Michael Sangerte/Jason Peters/'petert'/JoMc to obey instructions.

Ker-ching!

Your snide innuendo gives me a convenient moment to respond to a whole series of false and mostly malicious allegations made against me, which centre on claims that I have made money out of a series of 'money-making activities' or 'scams' - and that I have in some way made money out of Madeleine or The Madeleine Foundation.

These completely untrue claims have been inspired and generated partly by our former Chairman Debbie Butler, who for reasons best known to herself began talking behind our backs last September to Clarence Mitchell and other known 'pros' such as Adrian Upshon/'Deuce' and 'sabot' - and then in October proceeded to launch all-out war on me and on The Madeleine Foundation which she had helped to found.

When that happened, again for reasons best known to herself, Susan Menez from Gibraltar, a.k.a. 'Ambersuz', similarly decided to run a campaign against me on her 'Missing Madeleine' Forum. Up to that moment, relations were fine. I contributed regularly to her forum, she sent payment for books and made donations, in return we sent her '60 Reasons' and packets of '10 Reasons' to distribute in Gibraltar.

During October she banned me from her forum and then ran (and is still running) an internet vilification campaign, so successfully in fact that since launching it the number of people posting on her 'Tony Bennett' threads (3,500-plus) has considerable exceeded those on her 'Main Maddie' thread (under 2,500).

I have not been able to respond and Ms Menez has gone on record many times to say she does not wish to allow me an opportunity to rebut thesee false claims.

In response to claims that I have made money from various 'scams' and from The Madeleine Foundation', I make these very brief replies:

1. Various organisations of which I have been or am Secretary have been listed on the MM site. They include: Campaign for a Referendum on the European Constitution (CREC), SANITY, and Active Resistance to Metrication (ARM). These are properly constituted membership organisations whose accounts will reveal that all monies raised have gone into our activities and that I haven't derived a penny income from them. My fellow Committee members will be happy to vouch for that if asked. Yes, we sell things from time to time. In CREC's campaign against the Lisbon Treaty, our protest purple postcards were so popular we sold over 200,000 of them. And, yes, cheques came to my address. They were made out to CREC and paid into the CREC account, which currently has £3,500 in it.

2. The same applies to other campaigning groups I've been involved with. To say these are in any way 'money-making scams' is wholly false.

3. The suggestions that I have made any money from The Madeleine Foundation or that there has been any fraud on my part whatsoever in connection with the Foundation are wholly false and malicious allegations. Our accounts have been thoroughly examined by an accountant member of the Committee and fellow Commiitee members and they are wholly satisfied there is no fraud of any kind.

4. My early action on Madeleine was to attempt to bring a private prosection against the McCanns for child neglect. I did this at my own expense. The Madeleine Foundation and the book were in response to demand for a formal organisation to campaign for the truth about Madeleine and to publish reasons for questioning the abduction. I promised myself at the beginning of The Madeleine Foundation's work that I would not derive any income whatsoever from the project. And I haven't.

5. One of the supreme ironies about the allegations by Ms Butler was that on a number of occasions she urged me to take some income from the book. She was quite persistent on the subject. She would say things like: "You should, it's your work, your time, you should be paid for it". I said 'No' every time.

6. Currently, because of the bank account continuing to be frozen, myself and another Committee member are significantly out of pocket, as we have had to finance the printing of 'The Madeleine McCann Case Files: Volume 1'. We have done this in order to promote wider knowledge of what we say are especially significant statements made in the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - which have largely been suppressed in the British media. I repeat again that the price of £3 (or £4 including postage) simply covers the costs of printing and distribution, no more than that. You won't find many 108-page books on sale for only £3. No-one in The Madeleine Foundation makes a penny from the sale of this booklet or anything else that we do.

So, Mr Gunnill, your sneer is unjustified.

I can't sue Ms Menez or Ms Butler or the folk at JATYK or PFA2 or 'HoundingtheMcCans' etc, for libel, it's not worth the huge expense.

I can't rebut the allegations on MM and elsewhere; I'm simply not allowed to.

Hosting companies are very reluctant to take action against those who are their customers, even if you bring serious libels to their attention, as I have done a few times.

So it is something I have to live with.

But I part with this comment.

Making unjustified comments about another, especially in public, ultimately lowers your own reputation, not the reputaton of the person against whom you sneer without justification.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin 19.03.10 13:44

kangdang wrote:Perhaps LA is referring to your "Upchurch in Old Picture Postcards" book

Got In One. Well done !
Laffin Assasin
Laffin Assasin

Activity : 656

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top