The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 2 Mm11

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 2 Mm11

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 2 Regist10

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 2 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by Pascal 03.02.10 11:52

No it doesn't V. Not from my own limited experience.

Inyx, I take your point and would like to hear from Tony regarding selling that book. But I don't believe a credible photographer would go to the extreme of setting a trap to catch Tony selling books after being rucked over. I smell madjic tricks.
Pascal
Pascal

Activity : 627

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 2 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by vaguely1 03.02.10 12:09

Me too actually. Although whoever it is still got sold a booklet, which was a bit daft. A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 2 Icon_neutral

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 03.02.10 12:17

I totally agree. Unless Tony can tell us otherwise.
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 03.02.10 12:36

Tony can you confirm that a booklet was sold after your being rucked over?
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 2 Empty Still waiting for a response from Mike Gunnill

Post by Tony Bennett 03.02.10 12:45

Pascal wrote:Tony can you confirm that a booklet was sold after your being rucked over?
Yes.

However I am waiting patiently for Mike Gunnill's reply to my question, asking him to reveal the full extent of e-mails and correspondence that passed between me and him (under his two aliases), before I make a full response.

I am going to give Mike Gunnill an adequate time to respond.

After he does, I will, if then necessary, give a full account of all the circumstances of this one-and-only 'sale' since the Carter-Ruck undertaking was given.

Gunnill was in a rush to make accusations re the complaint to the Press Complaints Commission by The Madeleine Foundation and then about the alleged sale of booklet.

He is a member of this forum.

Let him explain himself first.

And bear in mind that if Carter-Ruck's clients the McCanns wish to claim that there has been a breach of undertaking, they would have to call Mike Gunnill/'petert'/Peter Tarwin/Jason Peters as a witness.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 03.02.10 12:50

Tony, do you believe that this is Mike Gunnill - or do you think someone is using his name to wind you up?

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 03.02.10 12:51

Also, in reference to the one and only sale.......what about your plans to pass the books to Sym so she could pretend she had a surplus of them. It sounds like it was only lack of interest in the book that made this a one and only sale. imho.

ETA, it is also very unlike you not to publish emails. Are you trying to suss out if he kept yours or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 03.02.10 13:00

vaguely1 wrote:Tony, do you believe that this is Mike Gunnill - or do you think someone is using his name to wind you up?
I had assumed it was Mike Gunnill himself. I am quite trusting. It has now occurred to me that this could be yet another 'trick' played by the pro-McCanns. We shall see.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 03.02.10 13:06

Those pesky pros.

God forbid it's just a general wind up merchant with no interest in the case like most of them.

Hell, maybe it's Mr Barrymore with a bit of time on his hands.

Either way, I think assuming it's Mike Gunnill, and risking further damage to his professional reputation is probably not the best way to go.

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 2 Empty Four more replies to 'vaguely', who claims I don't answer questions

Post by Tony Bennett 03.02.10 13:07

vaguely1 wrote:Also, in reference to the one and only sale...what about your plans to pass the books to Sym so she could pretend she had a surplus of them.

REPLY: An arrangement with 'Sym' was made in October but broke down within days. That was weeks before the Court undertaking.

It sounds like it was only lack of interest in the book that made this a one and only sale. imho.

REPLY: We are all entitled to our opinion. Except, it seems, about what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

ETA, it is also very unlike you not to publish emails.

REPLY: Completely untrue. I published one from Val/Photon/scuba_pro/scrimas etc. etc. because of her duplicity on this board. An e-mail from Kirwans was made public to throw light on the sequence of events leading up to our invitation to meet them in Liverpool. Any others?

Are you trying to suss out if he kept yours or not?

REPLY: No. I have the whole run of e-mails and correspondence. I am simply waiting for Mike Gunnill to respond to my question.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 2 Empty Mike Gunnill, or not Mike Gunnill. That is the question

Post by Tony Bennett 03.02.10 13:10

vaguely1 wrote:I think assuming it's Mike Gunnill, and risking further damage to his professional reputation, is probably not the best way to go.
Er, in which case, if someone has been impersonating him, perhaps he - and all of us - need to know just who has. His gripe will surely be with whoever has pretended to be him?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 03.02.10 13:12

ETA, it is also very unlike you not to publish emails.

REPLY:
Completely untrue. I published one from Val/Photon/scuba_pro/scrimas
etc. etc. because of her duplicity on this board. An e-mail from
Kirwans was made public to throw light on the sequence of events
leading up to our invitation to meet them in Liverpool. Any others

Yes, I've seen you post up quite a few, including some of the ones from MG/PT. Which is why I was surprised that you hadn't posted them up already.

Can I ask what date he requested you send the leaflet out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 03.02.10 19:28

That was a bit silly Tony wasn't it.?
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 2 Empty Still waiting Mr Gunnill

Post by Tony Bennett 04.02.10 0:03

Mr Gunnill, or impostor of Mr Gunnill, more than 24 hours have gone by since my question.

Are you going to post the full run of e-mails and correspondence that led to the booklet 'sale'?

Or not?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 04.02.10 7:45

Can I ask roughly what date the booklet was sent out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.02.10 7:51

Strange that he doesn't seem to want to reply to you, despite him having logged on quite a few times since then and has now hidden his online status.

I hope he's not avoiding your question now that he's opened this can of worms.

Can't you make enquiries to see if this is the real Mike Gunnill? If we have an imposter here I don't think the real Mike would be too pleased to learn that his professional name is being used in this way.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41397

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 04.02.10 7:57

According to Justatwonk, Mike Gunnill is genuine. But then they probably believe in Father Christmas.
Pascal
Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.02.10 8:13

Well, if he's genuine and this has been set up to get Tony in court then surely Mike will be called as a witness to explain himself because it looks like entrapment.

Maybe Tony will post the run of emails if Mike won't.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.02.10 8:15

jkh wrote:Well, if he's genuine and this has been set up to get Tony in court then surely Mike will be called as a witness to explain himself because it looks like entrapment.

Maybe Tony will post the run of emails if Mike won't.
That's absolutely correct Jill. I am simply waiting for him to have the guts to do so first.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 04.02.10 8:28

Tony, roughly what date did you send the booklet?

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 2 Empty Ball in Mike Gunnill's court

Post by Tony Bennett 04.02.10 8:31

vaguely1 wrote:Tony, roughly what date did you send the booklet?
That will be answered, along with other questions about this 'sale', after Mike Gunnill responds. The ball is well and truly in his court and we are all waiting for his answer.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 04.02.10 8:54

Okay.

Mike, what date did you receive the leaflet (roughly)?

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 2 Empty When did he ask for '60 Reasons', when was it sent?

Post by Tony Bennett 04.02.10 8:58

vaguely1 wrote:Okay.

Mike, what date did you receive the leaflet (roughly)?
That's much better!

You should also have asked him the date he, under one of his many pseudonyms, first wrote to me asking for a copy of '60 Reasons'.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 04.02.10 9:02

Before the injunction date was it?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 04.02.10 9:02

Actually I was asking you because at least I know who you are.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top