The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Mm11

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Regist10

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by Mgunnill on 22.03.10 18:17

@ufercoffy wrote:
@Mgunnill wrote:I do wish especially Mr Bennett would remember this, because truth does matter and not just his version of the truth.

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 742129

You're soooo funny...erm, Jo.

Were you telling the truth when you entrapped TB to sell you a copy of a MF members book because you said it would be an important document in history? You didn't lie at all with the aliases you used to obtain such book did you? A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Icon_rolleyes

Did you also lie to Carter Ruck when you told them how you got it? Or were you just following their instructions and they asked you to lie to get it?

Had any luck finding Madeleine today, or have you been too busy posting in forums?

kissykissy Sharon
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-02-19

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Site/Menu.html

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by ufercoffy on 22.03.10 18:20

No wonder you can't find Madeleine...erm, Jo. A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Icon_rolleyes
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Posts : 1653
Join date : 2010-01-04

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by Pascal on 22.03.10 18:27

Now I know why i gave up the tabloids a long way back.
Pascal
Pascal

Posts : 626
Join date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by ufercoffy on 22.03.10 18:36

Yep, seems photojourno's are more interested in snapping page 3 type pics than investigating the crime of the century involving a three year old child. A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Icon_evil
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Posts : 1653
Join date : 2010-01-04

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Empty An apology to Mike Gunnill

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.03.10 19:05

@Mgunnill wrote:
@Raptor wrote:Because the truth still matters Pascal.

and because truth does matter:
After the article was published, I was told that Butler contacted Gunnill to protest that the Express had chosen the worst possible photograph of her. Butler claims that Gunnill said something like: "Don't blame me, my Editor told me he wanted a photo portraying her as 'a hard cow'."

I did not say the quoted item above, which I have mentioned before. It keeps been quoted and changed slightly each time. In my 40 years of working in newspapers no one, least of all an editor has used such a phrase. I was never contacted by anyone, complaining about the picture until Mr Bennett asked members to complain to me directly based on his version of events. Also there was never a complaint against me lodged with the PCC about this story. I do wish especially Mr Bennett would remember this, because truth does matter and not just his version of the truth.
Mr Gunnill, of course the truth matters, but have a look again at the following parts (in red) from my post above:

QUOTE

I was told that Butler contacted Gunnill to protest that the Express had chosen the worst possible photograph of her. Butler claims that Gunnill said something like: "Don't blame me, my Editor told me he wanted a photo portraying her as 'a hard cow'."

UNQUOTE

Now, I am quite prepared to accept that Butler misled me.

And I would like to put on the record here that to the extent I acted on and quoted from what Ms Butler told me had happened - and to the extent that I was misinformed by her - I apologise to you.

I can't remember however how soon, and to whom, you rebutted those claims at the time.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15564
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by Raptor on 22.03.10 19:35

@Pascal wrote:
@Raptor wrote:Because the truth still matters Pascal.

You fancy yourself as a bit of a svengali type don't you.

You certainly know how to manipulate a weakness.

Pascal, I do not understand when you say that I know how to manipulate a weakness, for example ?
avatar
Raptor

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by Pascal on 22.03.10 21:04

Of course you don't.
Pascal
Pascal

Posts : 626
Join date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by twinkle on 22.03.10 22:38

@Raptor wrote:Because the truth still matters Pascal.

So you KNOW the truth do you? How?
twinkle
twinkle

Posts : 452
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.03.10 22:43

@twinkle wrote:
@Raptor wrote:Because the truth still matters Pascal.

So you KNOW the truth do you? How?
John 18 vv 37-40:

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.

39 But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover: will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?

40 Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas. Now Barabbas was a robber.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15564
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by kangdang on 22.03.10 23:50

@ufercoffy wrote:Yep, seems photojourno's are more interested in snapping page 3 type pics than investigating the crime of the century involving a three year old child. A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Icon_evil

don't forget piano playing amnesiacs!
kangdang
kangdang

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 41
Location : Corona Mountain

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by kangdang on 22.03.10 23:53

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@twinkle wrote:
@Raptor wrote:Because the truth still matters Pascal.

So you KNOW the truth do you? How?
John 18 vv 37-40:

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.

39 But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover: will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?

40 Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas. Now Barabbas was a robber.

careful Tony, folk will be drawing comparisons between you and Dot Cotton next!
kangdang
kangdang

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 41
Location : Corona Mountain

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by Ruby on 24.03.10 21:49

A pome wot I did not rote.

Madeleine McCann: Ode To The Media

In days of old, and media bold
Truth was still in fashion
Square jawed men across the land
Were fuelled with burning passion

With rolled up sleeves and furrowed brow
And copy in their hand
Editors with steely eyes would cry,
"Publish and be damned"

But now such men have gone their way
A child is just a brand
Editors with bankers eyes now cry,
"Don't Publish- we'll be McCanned".
Ruby
Ruby

Posts : 688
Join date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by Jill Havern on 24.03.10 23:00

Ah yes, written by the child porn author himself...Hitchen.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 15493
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by Tony Bennett on 24.03.10 23:10

@kangdang wrote:careful Tony, folk will be drawing comparisons between you and Dot Cotton next!
I don't smoke
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15564
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by Mgunnill on 25.03.10 16:57

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Mgunnill wrote:
@Raptor wrote:Because the truth still matters Pascal.

and because truth does matter:
After the article was published, I was told that Butler contacted Gunnill to protest that the Express had chosen the worst possible photograph of her. Butler claims that Gunnill said something like: "Don't blame me, my Editor told me he wanted a photo portraying her as 'a hard cow'."

I did not say the quoted item above, which I have mentioned before. It keeps been quoted and changed slightly each time. In my 40 years of working in newspapers no one, least of all an editor has used such a phrase. I was never contacted by anyone, complaining about the picture until Mr Bennett asked members to complain to me directly based on his version of events. Also there was never a complaint against me lodged with the PCC about this story. I do wish especially Mr Bennett would remember this, because truth does matter and not just his version of the truth.
Mr Gunnill, of course the truth matters, but have a look again at the following parts (in red) from my post above:

QUOTE

I was told that Butler contacted Gunnill to protest that the Express had chosen the worst possible photograph of her. Butler claims that Gunnill said something like: "Don't blame me, my Editor told me he wanted a photo portraying her as 'a hard cow'."

UNQUOTE

Now, I am quite prepared to accept that Butler misled me.

And I would like to put on the record here that to the extent I acted on and quoted from what Ms Butler told me had happened - and to the extent that I was misinformed by her - I apologise to you.

I can't remember however how soon, and to whom, you rebutted those claims at the time.

Thank you it has taken a long time for you to apologise especially over something I feel you knew wasn't correct at the start. There was also the little matter of you claiming there was a PCC complaint against me personally, which was never the case. For the record I rebutted "all the claims" straight away and if you remember they were used on many web sites edited in different ways by the web master Stephen Marsden. I am grateful even at this late stage for the apology. I only entered the forum-world to set the record straight, perhaps my work is done.
Mgunnill
Mgunnill

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-02-19

http://www.mikegunnill.co.uk/Site/Menu.html

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Empty A gracious response from Mike Gunnill

Post by Tony Bennett on 25.03.10 18:45

@Mgunnill wrote:Thank you, it has taken a long time for you to apologise especially over something I feel you knew wasn't correct at the start.

Noted, but, Mike, this is not correct: "...something I feel you knew wasn't correct at the start".

There was also the little matter of you claiming there was a PCC complaint against me personally, which was never the case.

[I will check my records and edit the post after checking.] ETA I have checked my records and contrary to what you say here, some complaints about your conduct (based on a report from Ms Butler) were indeed sent by me to the Press Complaints Commission on Thursday 20 August. I have just found the e-mail I sent that day to Scott Langham of the Press Complaints Commission. There is no point in repeating them here. On looking back at that e-mail I gave due emphasis to the fact that the complaints derived from Ms Butler's statements to me. The complaints were made by me on behalf of Ms Butler and as you may or may not be aware I told Ms Butler in October I could no longer act for her in relation to her complaint, after she began a campaign of public criticism of me.

For the record I rebutted 'all the claims' straightaway and if you remember they were used on many websites, edited in different ways by the webmaster Stephen Marsden.

I can't recall all the details but I seem to remember you denied e.g. the reference to 'hard cow'.

I am grateful even at this late stage for the apology. I only entered the forum-world to set the record straight, perhaps my work is done.

I am happy to repeat that apology to the extent that I was misinformed about your actions by Ms Butler and to the extent that I relied on that misinformation and may then have misinformed others. As you know I took prompt action to remove what Mr Marsden had put up on our former website, without my knowledge or consent, as soon as I was informed about it. The alternative site about you was entirely Mr Marsden's doing, with the active participation of Ms Butler supplying the information, and I never had any association whatsoever with that project.

In the light of your post above, let me tell you that so far as I am concerned the 'Michael Sangerte' episode is water under the bridge and I don't hold it against you, nor do I bear grudges.

It's clear on the record that I am sceptical about the abduction claim of the McCanns. Even their expensive and powerful chief public relations spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, admitted on 19 February this year that Madeleine's disappearance was 'a complete mystery'.

You may therefore see me on the forums and blogs and in print with more researches and analysis on what really happened to Madeleine McCann; that remains my interest.

Assuming you regard all the matters between you and me as closed, so do I.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15564
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Empty Re: A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters

Post by Guest on 25.03.10 18:52

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Mgunnill wrote:Thank you, it has taken a long time for you to apologise especially over something I feel you knew wasn't correct at the start.

Noted, but, Mike, this is not correct: "something I feel you knew wasn't correct at the start".

There was also the little matter of you claiming there was a PCC complaint against me personally, which was never the case.

I will check my records and edit the post after checking.

For the record I rebutted 'all the claims' straightaway and if you remember they were used on many websites, edited in different ways by the webmaster Stephen Marsden.

I can't recall all the details but I seem to remember you denied e.g. the reference to 'hard cow'.

I am grateful even at this late stage for the apology. I only entered the forum-world to set the record straight, perhaps my work is done.

I am happy to repeat that apology to the extent that I was misinformed about your actions by Ms Butler and to the extent that I relied on that misinformation and may then have misinformed others. As you know I took prompt action to remove what Mr Marsden had put up on our former website, without my knowledge or consent, as soon as I was informed about it. The alternative site about you was entirely Mr Marsden's doing, with the active participation of Ms Butler supplying the information, and I never had any association whatsoever with that project.

In the light of your post above, let me tell you that so far as I am concerned the 'Michael Sangerte' episode is water under the bridge and I don't hold it against you, nor do I bear grudges.

It's clear on the record that I am sceptical about the abduction claim of the McCanns. Even their expensive and powerful public relations spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, admitted on 19 February this year that Madeleine's disappearance was 'a complete mystery'.

You may therefore see me on the forums and blogs and in print with more researches and analysis on what really happened to Madeleine McCann; that remains my interest.

Assuming you regard all the matters between you and me as closed, so do I.



Sorry both, couldn't resist big grin


[youtube]
The 'Sun Online' journalist, Tracey Kandohla: "A McCann pal told The Sun Online: "Some of the savings have been siphoned off from the Find Maddie Fund into a fixed asset account, which financial experts have advised them to do. It can be used for purchases like buying a house, or building equipment."

Prime suspect, Kate McCann, Ambassador for Missing People: Is this the same mum who hired criminals Francisco Marco, Marcos Aragão Correia, Antonio Giminez Raso, Julian Peribanez, Kevin Halligen, and ex-MI5 agent Henri Exton, then got Operation Grange set up and yet still didn't find Madeleine? The search for Maddie
A question for Mike Gunnill, alias \'petert\' on JATYK, alias Peter Tarwin, alias Jason Peters - Page 9 Tmay_k10
Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect (and Ambassador for Missing People) Kate McCann to Royalty (Patron for Missing People): Birgitte, The Duchess of Gloucester.

The McCanns, Operation Grange and the BBC are all working towards one goal - to make us keep looking at what happened (or didn't happen) on 3rd May instead of looking at what happened days earlier

Lord Bernard Hogan-Howe QPM, retired Met Commissioner: "There will be a point at which we and the Government will want to make a decision about what the likely outcome is."

Cressida Dick, CBE, QPM, Met Commissioner: "We'll see where the case goes."

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"
Martin Luther King, 1963