The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

I wonder how they manage to find the time...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I wonder how they manage to find the time...?

Post by anil39200 on 17.12.11 7:19

Between attending the LI in London, when Dr Kate looked so frail, and on Monday, according to Fiona Phillips in the Mirror, escaping from their "Limbo" to attend the celebrity supported carol service for the charity for missing people, where Dr Kate read a piece and they made Fiona feel so welcome " G holding K's hand" , this. event being also in London starting at 6.30 in the evening. I wonder where they find the time between such matters, and the "Search" for their missing daughter, to actually be PARENTS TO TWO SIX YEAR OLDS. Personally, if I had been in their position, I would not be able to leave my children for a second. Then, I am not a celeb.

anil39200

Back to top Go down

Re: I wonder how they manage to find the time...?

Post by uppatoffee on 17.12.11 7:30

Good point! The twins would have been at school until about 3pm but even an after school club wouldn't be able to keep them that long. Do they still have a live in nanny, as I don't think that there are any close family that live nearby to babysit and as they said in pdl, they wouldn't just want any one to look after their children at night.
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 on 17.12.11 7:44

uppatoffee wrote:Good point! The twins would have been at school until about 3pm but even an after school club wouldn't be able to keep them that long. Do they still have a live in nanny, as I don't think that there are any close family that live nearby to babysit and as they said in pdl, they wouldn't just want any one to look after their children at night.

A nanny is no substitute for real parents either is it? Though in this case it might be a blessing. When does she find time to read the bewk to them? Does she have a reader as well? Were they still in London from being at the LI? That could have meant the whole weekend away. Whilst that is supposition on my part, is this truly how "grieving" parents with two other children behave? Or is this typical of the celebrity "childcare" lifestyle. The more I hear the more I see this as a very cynical job creation scheme.

anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 17.12.11 10:06

anil39200 wrote:Between attending the LI in London, when Dr Kate looked so frail, and on Monday, according to Fiona Phillips in the Mirror, escaping from their "Limbo" to attend the celebrity supported carol service for the charity for missing people, where Dr Kate read a piece and they made Fiona feel so welcome " G holding K's hand" , this. event being also in London starting at 6.30 in the evening. I wonder where they find the time between such matters, and the "Search" for their missing daughter, to actually be PARENTS TO TWO SIX YEAR OLDS. Personally, if I had been in their position, I would not be able to leave my children for a second. Then, I am not a celeb.

They left their kids alone in an unlocked apartment every night in a foreign country as they got drunk on NZ wine. In fact they were hardly with their kids on that holiday and running or playing tennis during the day instead. Looking after their kids does't seem to be their number one priority. They'd rather have the case shelved and stop the police with the search, in order to protect themselves, rather than keeping any lines of hope open of their daughter being found

They left their daughter alone, they stopped the police with the search, hired bogus PI's....Not what I'd call parents

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum