The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Goncalo Amaral

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goncalo Amaral

Post by troy on 10.12.11 17:12

Does this mean that this case could be settled out of court, if G decides he can't through with it? He seems very low at this point. Why ar.en't his family standing by him? God forbid that I could have thought he was trying to make money falsely.
The only real person trying to find the real truth about the truth of dear Madeleine.
How can the situation got so far out of hand? To have a forum like this - one would seriously wonder about a public enquiry. There must be a fair degree of guilt attached to anyone who would argue with the pain of anyone who had lost a child but to blatantly disregard the real facts.One wonders if they think they can get away with this. In many ways my blood boils.

troy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral

Post by ufercoffy on 10.12.11 17:17

Why wouldn't he go through with it? I think he will. The McCanns have ruined him and he needs to set the record straight.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier on 10.12.11 17:21

If Amaral feels that he has a good defence to the action being brought by the McCanns, then there is no reason why he should need to attend court. He could be adequately represented by his lawyer.

Otherwise an "out of court" settlement is always an option. Although probably quite an expensive one.

Xavier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

goncalo

Post by troy on 10.12.11 17:38

Then there is no point in him being there - short of having to have something to say to defend himself or his book. That short changes him. By the look of him in that picture he looks absolutely beaten. But why? Is this suggestive that he

may be trying to evade the case and run....

troy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick on 10.12.11 17:51

Why would he be

trying to evade the case and run?

When he said in that article

that he is going to win?
happychick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 10.12.11 18:47

He didn't come across as beaten to me. He has lost his whole life, personal life, and there isn't much left now for the mccanns to take except profits made from his books. He has absolutely nothing left to lose so I feel he is going to really go for it, anyone in this tragic position would do

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth on 10.12.11 19:06

Please tell us Troy, what are the *real facts*.

Shibboleth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

goncalo

Post by troy on 11.12.11 0:23

Shibboleh - the facts only that have been presented so far to us via the media, etc. if you see what I mean.Too many unanswered questions unfortunately so far.

troy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth on 11.12.11 7:31

@troy wrote:Shibboleh - the facts only that have been presented so far to us via the media, etc. if you see what I mean.Too many unanswered questions unfortunately so far.

I am sorry but I do not see what you mean. The BBC have already said that the facts can be changed, to suit any-one. It is on a videoclip, so it cannot be disputed. Are those the true facts that you wish to present?

Shibboleth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.12.11 9:52

@troy wrote:Shibboleh - the facts only that have been presented so far to us via the media, etc. if you see what I mean.Too many unanswered questions unfortunately so far.

The media in the UK have never reported any facts with this case, only carefully prepared scripts. Not one single factual page from the released police files has ever been released and nothing directly from Goncalo Amaral's mouth either. It's insane.

Anyone who believes what they read in the British rags, needs a head transplant imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.12.11 10:04

@troy wrote:Does this mean that this case could be settled out of court, if G decides he can't through with it?

Goncalo Amaral has no intention of settling out of court. He is not in the wrong and has nothing to fear.

He seems very low at this point. Why ar.en't his family standing by him?

It was his decision to distance himself from his family, to protect them.

God forbid that I could have thought he was trying to make money falsely. The only real person trying to find the real truth about the truth of dear Madeleine.

Anyone who understands what GA is trying to do, knows it has nothing to do with money.

How can the situation got so far out of hand? To have a forum like this - one would seriously wonder about a public enquiry.

It has been requested.

There must be a fair degree of guilt attached to anyone who would argue with the pain of anyone who had lost a child but to blatantly disregard the real facts.

I'n not sure what you mean by this. Are you saying that just because they have lost a child, they are blame free?

One wonders if they think they can get away with this. In many ways my blood boils.

Back to top Go down

Court date fixed?

Post by Guest on 11.12.11 15:37

I didn't get very far with this report before needing something inaminate to kick - it refers to Mr Amaral as the officer who bungled the hunt for Madeleine.

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/news/mccanns_get_court_date_for_1m_cop_lawsuit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 11.12.11 15:56

Even worse sky say Amaral has got rich on the suffering of the McCanns according to a "family source".

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16128127

So the Leveson enquiry despite costing us £millions is worth? Zip!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.12.11 15:59

There is now a separate topic on the hearing date and the dreadful Sky report. https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3989-mccanns-get-court-date-for-1m-cop-lawsuit#87249

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum